Finding Dates for My Wife Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa was wearing a wraparound terrycloth cover-up and a pair of cute sandals while Paul had on a t-shirt, swim trunks and brown leather boat shoes. Alan wrapped his arms around Lisa before even greeting Paul. I saw Lisa's hand dip down between them and had to grin when she pulled her head back to look at Alan then down at where her hand had hold of him and asked, "Alan, it appears you are happy to see me."

I saw Paul laugh as he side stepped past them on his way toward me. Paul and I had talked, but we had never even kissed. I am a little forward and in keeping with Lisa's actions I hugged Paul and felt him then said, "Lisa who is this hunk you brought with you? It feels to me like either you have been teasing the poor man or he is already thinking about later tonight."

Lisa looked over at us and saw, while she had hold of my husband's cock, I had a firm grip on her husband in the same location. She laughed and said, "Men are all alike. If they didn't have these what good would they be?"

I had to laugh. Lisa is not only beautiful and sexy she has a wonderful personality. I really like Lisa, and even though I have not known her very long and she is young enough to be my daughter I have a feeling we were going to become more than lovers.

Her mother and I are practically the same age. It struck me at that moment that the cock I was holding could be my son's, if I had a son. Alan and I had never had children and that is one thing I did regret. Maybe that is why we felt so drawn to Paul and Lisa. They were not only sexy they were fun to be around. Maybe they could be our pseudo children, but if that was the case some incest was going to be happening later.

Alan took Paul into the back yard to show him the pool and his new grill. Lisa and I went into the kitchen. Paul had been to our house once before. It had been the time he asked me to take Lisa on our date. This was Lisa's first time at our house. She loved the kitchen and commented on how spacious it is.

I said, "Baby when your husband is designing the house you can put pressure on him to make your kitchen exactly how you want it."

She laughed and said, "I never thought of it like that, but I can see what you mean."

I said, "Honey I hope you don't mind me being blunt, but what do you think about pairing up for the night? I know Alan can hardly wait to get his hands on you."

She grinned and said, "Sounds good to me, but I was hoping you and I might find some time to have some girl-girl fun."

"Baby, you don't have to worry about that. I assure you that before the night is over I am going to have me a taste of that sweet pussy between your legs."

She smiled then said, "I am going to hold you to that promise."

I gave her a hug then said, "Get that wrap off and let me see that delicious body you are hiding."

She shrugged out of her cover-up to reveal the smallest bikini I do believe I have ever seen. Her nipples were barely covered and I have seen g-strings that cover more flesh than her bikini bottom. I pulled her to me and held her against me while giving her a kiss.

When I released her I said, "Why are you so damn sexy. I can't seem to get enough of you."

She gave me the cutest bashful grin then said, "I like you too, and your husband is amazing."

"He thinks you are pretty special too. He told me he asked you to marry him. He can be such an ass."

"Maybe so, but I like his ass and what is on the other side isn't all that bad either."

The more I am around this girl the more I am growing to love her. She is not only very sexy she is witty and a lot of fun. I handed her the steaks from the refrigerator and asked if she minded taking them out to Alan. As she took them I said, "Wait just a second." I reached behind her neck and back to pull the strings and remove her top. With her breasts proudly on display I reached into the refrigerator and got an ice cube. I rubbed it on her nipples until they were as hard as little diamonds, then said, "Let's see how they like those beauties."

Giving me a grin she headed out to where the men were standing and talking. I watched to see what Alan would do. I knew the horny bastard would not be able to resist.

Both men saw her coming and this was the first Alan had seen her barely there bikini. The look on his face confirmed he liked it. I even saw him adjusting himself in his swim trunks. She handed the steaks to Alan and I saw him hand them to Paul, then take hold of her arm and pull her to him. As I expected one hand was flat on her back pulling her tight against him while the other was on her darling little ass.

He finally released her. I saw him pinch her nipples at the three of them talked a bit before she headed back to the house. I quickly moved so she would not see I had been watching. It made me feel good to know Alan and I had a marriage where we were free to enjoy ourselves and not have to worry about jealousy from our spouse. It was obvious Paul and Lisa had a similar relationship. The confidence to do something like I had just seen knowing your spouse is fully aware of what you are doing takes a strong marriage with open communication. People who have a marriage like that enjoy life to the maximum.

When Lisa came in she was laughing as she slid the door closed and said, "Your husband is a pervert. Can't men ever keep their hands off a woman's ass or tits?"

Grinning at her I said, "Sweetie you and I both would be very upset if we were married to men whose hands weren't constantly on our bodies."

Laughing she said, "I know, aren't we two very lucky girls?"

"Yes Baby, yes we are."

Chapter 27 -- Paring Up (Lisa)

Rita and Alan have a beautiful home. Paul told me how nice it was and he was not exaggerating one bit. It was good to see both of them again. When we arrived I told Paul, "Watch and see for yourself, Alan will have an erection when we first see him."

I wanted to lighten the mood and grabbing a guy's hard cock does seem to break the ice real quick. While Rita and I were preparing food in the kitchen she asked me if I minded pairing up right from the start. The idea appealed to me, but I told her I wanted to also spend some time with her and she promised we would. So...it appeared I would be Alan's wife and Rita would be Paul's, at least until we left Sunday morning. My date with Paul's father had been after my date with Rita, so I had to tell her all about it.

She said Alan had told her a little, but I really hadn't shared much with him. I gave Rita all the intimate details and she was soaking up every word. When I told her about Daddy and Paul's father giving me my first double penetration she said, "I know what you mean. It is the most amazing feeling having two cocks in you at the same time. It sounds to me like your first time was intense with such large cocks. I bet your little ass was really stretched."

"Yes, Paul's dad was in my ass and he is larger than Daddy."

"Sweetie I know firsthand how big your father is and I can't imagine him and one larger in me at the same time. You are much smaller than me so I can only imagine what it must have been like. I wish I had been there to see it. Alan said you were able to take him in that tiny little ass of yours. You are so small it amazes me you are able to do that."

"It wasn't easy, but that is what he wanted and you know how I am. I like a guy who takes what he wants. It was rough at first, but then it got better and I know he liked it."

"Yes he did, that is for sure. He talked about it for several days. I will warn you it would be a good idea to make sure you ass is lubed up before you go to bed tonight. It would surprise me if he didn't want another piece of that little ass."

Rita looked out back and saw Alan motioning for us. We grabbed the salad, baked potatoes, green beans and rolls and went out to the umbrella covered table on which the place setting had already been put out. Alan brought the steaks over to the table. They looked and smelled delicious. I saw Rita touch Paul's arm and say, "Honey you sit over here by me. Your sexy little wife is going to sit by Alan."

Paul looked at me for confirmation and I smiled then said, "Honey the two of you are a couple and Alan and I are a couple until we leave tomorrow."

Paul grinned then looked at Rita and said, "I already like this cookout."

I sat down next to Alan and we all began eating. The steaks were tender and moist. Paul liked the loaded baked potatoes and the rolls were homemade. Everything was absolutely delicious. Rita looked across the table to her husband. She began talking to him but as she continued to speak to Alan she turned toward Paul. She said, "Honey the steak is nice and rare, but I prefer the meat I put in my mouth to be raw and hard."

Alan just grinned as he and I watched Rita reach over and take hold of Paul's cock. She said, "Honey please get rid of those trunks. I just have to see that handsome cock."

Paul looked at me and I was grinning. Bashfully he stood and Rita did the rest. She had his trunks at his feet in no time at all. She looked at Paul's cock that was pointing right at her. Taking hold of he she looked at me and smiled. She asked, "Do you mind?"

I said, "Not at all," and watched as she slipped it into her mouth. Paul closed his eyes and looked up toward the sky.

He said, "Oh fuck that feels good."

Rita kept her hand wrapped around his hard shaft as she looked up at him saying, "That is only the preview of what is to come."

Paul sat back down, but Rita kept her hand on his cock as we finished eating. We were all stuffed. Rita did let go of Paul's cock but her hand would return to it now and then to stroke him and keep him hard as we sat around the table talking.

Alan moved his chair closer to mine and draped his arm over the arm of the chair lightly tracing his fingertips across and between my legs. He wasn't touching my pussy, but he was successful in locating those areas that triggered my pussy to begin producing lubricant in expectation of some hard meat.

Looking across the table I could see Paul and Rita were busy doing the same. I had been curious to see how it went between them since they had never been together before now. It was easy to see Rita had taken the initiative and Paul was enjoying himself a lot.

They had talked on the phone and Paul met her once here at the house, but that is all. There had never been anything remotely intimate between them and I was anxious to see him and Rita taking this to the next level. I was the one he always set up the dates for and I felt guilty I was having the fun. He always told me his excitement came from sharing me with others and knowing what I was doing, but I know he likes feeling his hard cock in a wet pussy. He likes fucking my mother and me, so it stands to reason he and Rita should have a good time.

A couple of times they would be talking then she would go silent and close her eyes. There was no doubt in my mind Paul was hitting the right spots. Suddenly Alan said, "Honey let's get in the pool."

I looked at him, grinned and said, "But Baby I don't want to get my new bikini wet."

He smiled and said, "No problem. Our pool is clothing optional."

Even though Rita had already taken my top off I said, "Will you help me with it?"

Paul and Rita were watching and making no attempt to join us. I stood and turned toward Alan. He took hold of the ties at my hips and pulled causing the strings to drop. The back string was wedged between my cheeks. I tuned and said, "Sweetie it is stuck." I felt his moustache against my ass and realized he was taking the back and pulling it out of my ass crack with his teeth. I felt it pulled free and turned to see him grinning with it between his teeth. With me naked he took my hand. I looked at Rita and Paul. Rita gave me a finger wave with one hand and I could see her top had been pulled down and Paul's mouth was latched onto her breast. She had her other hand on the back of his head holding his mouth to her nipple. She said, "You two have fun and don't worry about us. We will be just fine."

I looked at Alan and asked, "What about your suit?" In a flash it was on the concrete deck and Alan's hard member was pointing the way to the pool. I said, "Let's get wet."

We got into the pool and stayed at the shallow end. Alan held me close as his fingers found the folds of flesh between my legs. His fingers were sliding between my lips and would run across my clit when he brought his fingers forward. He was stroking from my clit to my anus and in the process driving me wild.

I took hold of his cock and began stroking it. He took me to the steps into the pool and turned me to face away from him. "Bend over Baby. I have been thinking about this all day."

His hands gripped my hips tight. He wasn't asking me what I wanted or for permission to do what he had planned. I thought of Rita's warning to lube up before going to bed. Him taking me in the ass this early was not what I expected.

I smiled to myself thinking, 'He remembered I want to be taken.' Maybe it is a deep seated rape fantasy, I know a lot of women have a fantasy of being raped. Other than the crazy ones, no woman actually wants to be raped, but a lot of women have the fantasy and that can be very arousing. For me, I want an aggressive man to use my body for his enjoyment. I want him to take what he wants and not ask for permission. I realize there is a fine line between what I want and rape. I never want to be raped, but I want to submit myself and be taken and used by the man I am with for his enjoyment.

Alan seemed to understand. He was very aggressive, but he was never violent. His fingers digging into my hips let me know who was in charge and that he would put his cock in the hole he wanted to use. It was also clear he would be the one to set the pace.

I felt his hard flesh against me as he drug it over my anus and then between my lips to brush across my clit. Back and forth he went. I didn't know for sure which of my holes he was going to use. He had been in both and he knew I would not resist. He knew he could push deep into either of them. The choice was his and he knew I would not object.

I heard him say, "Oh fuck you feel damn good. My cock is so hard." I felt him press himself against me and felt his glans force my lips apart as he entered my pussy. His fingers were digging into me as he pulled me back toward him impaling me on his hard thick shaft. I figured my hips would have fingerprint bruises the next morning, but I didn't give a damn. Alan could do anything he wanted as long as he gave me that thick meat.

Facing in the direction Alan had put me I was unable to see what Rita and Paul were doing. At the time it didn't really matter, I knew Rita would be taking care of my husband while her husband prepared to fill me with his seed. Alan had hold of my hips and I was supporting myself with my hands on the first step into the water. I am fairly loud when I am getting fucked and I had to bite my cheek to keep from crying out. I didn't know how well voices traveled and didn't want his neighbors thinking a woman was being raped in their gated community.

I felt one of Alan's hands release the grip on my hip then felt my hair being pulled back and my face being pulled up to face straight ahead. I liked having my hair pulled, but guys usually would not do it for fear it would hurt me. Once in a while Paul would pull my hair, but not very often. Having Alan controlling me using my hair was all I needed to have my first orgasm. I knew my pussy was squeezing his cock, but he was fucking me so hard I am sure he could not feel it. I rode his cock for one more orgasm then he suddenly stopped and pulled out.

Alan turned me around and pulled me tight against him. I reached down to his cock, but he pulled back saying, "No please don't touch me or I will explode." I got it, he didn't want to cum this early in the evening.

I said, "It's okay Baby. I can get it hard again."

"I know you did it once, but I am not taking any chances. Just let me hold you for a couple minutes."

He sat on the steps and pulled me up onto his lap. I lay my head against his chest and relaxed as his fingers continued to run across my body. I glanced over at a lounge chair and saw Rita on her back with her legs wrapped around Paul. He was inside her fucking her with abandon.

Alan and I were both watching as we saw Rita did her nails into Paul's back. I saw him drive hard and deep into Rita and knew from experience this was what he did when he cum. Rita's flaying legs signaled she was also having a massive orgasm. She was yelling, "Fuck me you bastard. Give me your seed. Fill my cunt with sperm."

In a low voice, into my ear, Alan said, "I love when she gets like that. She can get really loud."

I could see Paul was doing exactly as she demanded. His hips were pressed hard against her, as continued to push himself hard against her to get his seed as deep inside her as possible. They finally collapsed with him on top.

Alan said, "I think they had fun."

As we watched them I had moved my hand to take hold of his cock. I was careful to not overstimulate his cock that was still very hard. I said, "I know Baby, please let me finish you. Trust me I can get you hard again."

"I want that very much, but I can't take the chance. I want to make sure I am okay for later tonight when we go to bed."

I knew he was excited about Paul and me spending the night and didn't want to take a chance he would not be able to get hard. "Okay Baby, but you better give me a big load of cum."

Grinning he said, "Count on it Sweetie."

Chapter 28 -- Hot Tub (Rita)

Paul was just as I expected. This was the first time I had been with him and while his cock wasn't as large as Alan's he certainly knew how to use it to make a girl feel good. Every woman is slightly different physically. When Paul fucked me the end of his cock was the perfect length and curve to rub perfectly against my g-spot. I came hard and I know he put a lot of cum in my pussy. What made it even more arousing I had seen Lisa and Alan watching us. I saw them in the pool, but they were not fucking. Instead Alan was holding Lisa on his lap as he sat on the steps into the pool. I didn't know for sure but didn't think Alan had an orgasm. I suspected he was trying to make sure he would be hard for Lisa later. That is one thing women have an advantage over men. We can just keep cumming over and over, but with men once they ejaculate they are down for the count, at least for a while. The older they get the longer it takes them to recover.

It doesn't bother me, I can cuddle and enjoy my man even if his cock isn't hard, but I know it bothers the guys not being able to perform for their girl. I had a plan for later to get both of the guys hard. My hope is that it is not too much for Alan making him too excited and having a premature orgasm.

I told Paul, "Honey that was amazing. You can use my pussy whenever you want. You and Lisa should consider joining our group. There are couples of all ages and we all love fucking."

Paul said, "I have thought about that, but our thing is more about me sharing her with other guys. It is fun to get involved now and then, but my thing is sharing Lisa. You are the only woman I have set her up on a date with."

"Do you think she enjoyed our date?"

"There is no question about that. She loved it and I want to wait a little while then share her with you again."

"I would really like that. Just between you and me, did she have a good time with Alan? Tell me the truth and it will be just between you and me."

"Seriously Rita, she had a great time. She did tell me she was surprised seeing how much older he was, but she said he was quite the stud. She was proud she got him hard when he didn't think she could."

1...345678