Finding Dates for My Wife Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No dear we have not, but we do have a connection you are not aware of." I thought to myself that this was going to be interesting. He went on saying, "I met Paul when he visited my house. He was there talking to my wife when I met him for the first time. He was showing my wife photos of an incredibly beautiful woman he told us was his wife. You may have guessed our connection by now, you see he was there to offer my wife a date with his wife."

The light in my eyes must have come on as I saw him smile and nod his head. It was then I realized who he was and said, "Rita?"

He nodded his head and said, "That is right. Rita is my wife and she hasn't stopped talking about you since she got home. I told Paul I would love to be one of your dates if he would allow me the pleasure. Imagine my delight when he called and asked if I was still interested."

I was speechless. Never in a million years would I have guessed he was Rita's husband. As I sat there listening to him tell me about his business as a real estate developer and architect I became enthralled to learning all I could about this fascinating man. When he showed up at the door, I might have refused to go with him had it not been for the rules I had agreed to with my husband that I could not refuse. I still wasn't so sure he would be all that great in bed later, but at the very least he was one of the most fascinating men I had ever met and I loved listening to his life story.

I asked, "Alan you don't have to answer, if you feel uncomfortable or if I am getting too personal, but Rita and my mother... Well you know. I was just wondering if..."

It was unlike me to stumble with discussion of intimate relationships, but for some reason with Alan it was difficult. Thankfully he came to my rescue and said, "Let me help you out a little. Yes your parents and Rita and I are very good friends. In fact we are extremely close friends, if you understand my meaning. Your mother and I along with Rita and your father have enjoyed some very intimate times together."

So it was true, Alan had fucked my mother and Dad had fucked Rita. I was confused and asked, "If this is true, why have I not met you before?"

"My dear, we knew Jason and Karen had a daughter, but I don't recall them telling us your name. They might have and I have just forgotten, but I do know they are very proud of you. They both told me how beautiful you are, but all parents say that even if their kids are homely. I never actually expected their daughter to be so beautiful and sexy. That being said, it is a little difficult to introduce friends in your Swinger club to your children; regardless of how old they are. This is especially true when you haven't told your kids their parents are in the lifestyle."

What he was saying did make sense. After all had my father not found me at the club that one night when I was with a man, who was not my husband, he still might not know Paul and I live the hotwife lifestyle. Even after I told him it took Daddy a while before he understood how much Paul enjoys setting dates up for me and sharing me with other men.

Our food arrived and our conversation continued. By the time we had finished dessert we were both full and I think it is safe to say we were both looking forward to getting naked and spending the night in bed with each other. I was anxious to see if the bulge in his pants was really as large as it looked.

I was very anxious for him to make the first move. There was no doubt in my mind I was his and all he had to do was take advantage of what was being offered and it appeared he was very interested.

As we were getting ready to leave Alan asked, "What would you like to do now?"

"Alan I am your's for the evening. I am eager to do whatever you would like."

He was looking at me with what appeared to be lustful desires. He said, "My dear never tell an old man something like that. Doing so is likely to give him ideas."

I was pretty sure he was fishing to see how far he could go. Giving him a shy but yet sexy smile I said, "Alan I am a woman who enjoys the company of a gentleman who when he sees something he wants is not shy about taking it. I like a man who is aggressive and not hesitant about being a man and taking control."

He stared at me for a few seconds then said, "My dear, where has your husband been hiding you?" Looking around he said, "I believe it is time, little lady, that you and I became much better acquainted."

Smiling I said, "Kind Sir, this female has but only one purpose in life, at least until tomorrow morning, and that is to make your every dream as a man come true."

He placed his hand on top of mine and gave it a squeeze then said, "It do believe it is time we take this conversation somewhere more private with a bed."

Giving him a shy simile I said, "Sir, I am yours."

Again he kissed the back of my hand and said, "I am counting on that."

Chapter 24 -- Dream Come True (Alan)

Lisa surprised and impressed me from the moment she opened the door to her home. As we were getting ready to leave she basically offered herself to me. I had wondered what to do after we ate dinner. I had considered taking her dancing or maybe a walk along the beach, but what I knew I wanted more than anything was to see this beautiful female naked. I wanted her so much my cock was hurting. Since my wife had returned from her date with Lisa I had been dreaming of this opportunity.

As we walked out of the restaurant I could see the men looking at her. I wanted to stand up on one of the tables and shout to everyone, 'Eat your hearts out guys, at least for tonight, she is mine so go on home and dream about being me.' Everything about her was erotic. The perfume she wore was subtle and not overpowering but deliciously feminine. The dress she had on could only have been made better if she was wearing nothing at all. Her sleek leg peeking out of the slit up the side would make any man's cock hard. Most of these slits in a skirt ended around the knee, but this dress was open all the way to her hip. The top of the slit was about two-thirds of the way up her buttocks. Not only was her leg sexy as hell, she had a garter on her thigh I knew if there was any way possible, I was going to have as a memory of my time with this gorgeous creature.

Don't get me wrong, my Rita is one very sexy woman and every cell of my body loves her, but she has given me permission to be with Lisa tonight and when I left the house she said, "You are about to spend the most wonderful time with a very special woman. She knows just how to make you feel like you are the only other person on this planet and her purpose in life it to bring you pleasure." I knew my date with Lisa would be great, but this was far outside my wildest expectations and I hadn't even seen her naked yet.

I had been the gentleman on the drive from her house to the restaurant, but my libido was fired up and my cock was hard. Lisa told me she wanted a man who would take what he wanted. I opened the door for her and after she was seated closed it. I practically jumped over the top of my car to get in the driver's seat. With what she had just said still ringing in my ears, I was going to do just what she had said she wanted. This woman was making me feel at least 20 years younger.

With our seat belts fastened I started the car and put the car in gear. As I was letting out the clutch I put my hand over on one of the sexiest legs I had seen in years. I gave her thigh a squeeze and saw her look at me and smile. Her smile was both sexy and sort of shy.

Each time I removed my hand to shift gears my hand went back to her thigh higher than it had been the time before. As we pulled up to a stop light I squeezed her thigh hard causing her to turn to me and say, "Your hand feels nice. I like feeling a man's strong hand on me."

At that moment I felt like some teenage kid in high school with the prom queen sitting next to me. I felt like I was going to cum in my pants. I can't remember the last time I have been this aroused and the fact I was this aroused without her even touching me was amazing. I have been with some very beautiful and sexy women in my life. There are several wives in our swingers group who are dynamite, but they pale in comparison to Lisa. Just before the light turned green I said, "Baby you are all mine and I intend on showing you what effect you have on a man."

She leaned over the console and gave me a kiss on the cheek. She put her hand to my cheek and began to wipe the lipstick off. I said, "No, please leave it." She took her hand from my cheek and I felt it on the front of my pants. She firmly gripped my hard cock through my pants for several seconds then released it. She lifted my hand from her thigh and put it through the front of her dress placing it on her breast. I felt the hard little point of her nipple in the middle of my palm. Not wanting to let go of her soft but firm flesh I let the engine rev higher than I should have before I had to shift gears. It was at this point I wanted my pride and joy to have an automatic transmission rather than a five speed stick.

The check-in process at the hotel was a blur, as was the ride up the elevator. I was vaguely aware of the people looking at us, or rather at my date, as we took the elevator to our room. Once inside the room and with the door closed I didn't give a damn about her makeup I grabbed her head placing my hands on each side of her face and mashing my lips against hers. Her passion was as strong as my own as she began unbuttoning my shirt while our tongues danced back and forth between each other's mouth. Her lips were very soft and supple. Her mouth tasted wonderful and this lady knew how to kiss. There was no doubt in my mind she was going to show me what it was like for a man to be with a woman who wanted nothing more than to please her man.

We stumbled our way to the bedroom. I finished undressing as I looked at her lying on the bed looking up at me. She still had her heels on, the gold anklet and the grater on her left thigh. When I removed my boxers her line of sight was on my cock. It was harder than it had been in a very long time and was pointing straight ahead.

I saw the small medallion on her anklet. I took her foot in my hand and lifted it to look at the medallion. The heart was pretty but I saw there was something on the back. I read the inscription and had to smile.

I moved onto the bed and on top of her. I was unable to get enough of this delicious female. Her body was small and warm under me. She is very petite which only emphasizes her feminine form. I realized I had to dial back my excitement a little. The possibility my lust would get the better of me and I might hurt her was a valid concern. She evidently sensed the change in my aggressiveness and asked, "Baby what is wrong?"

"Nothing at all. Quite the contrary, I was almost out of control and don't want to hurt you. You are so small and almost got lost in my own lust."

Her hands came up to the sides of my face. "Baby, I promise I will not break. I like a man who takes what he wants. Trust me, I like a man who knows he is a man. Fuck me and make me happy to have been born a female and to have a husband who has shared me with you."

I had this all planned out. She would suck my cock then I would eat her pussy and then I would fuck her. All those plans were now gone. I moved my legs to between hers causing her to spread her legs wide open and look up at me. Her hands had been on my neck but she moved them above her head taking hold of the headboard. Looking me directly in the eye she said, "Tonight I belong to you. Make me yours now."

As she said this my cock was pressing against her lips. Instinctively I flexed my hips pushing myself deep inside her. She took in a sharp breath as I filled her. I may not have the largest cock but I haven't seen too many longer or thicker than mine. Rita always tells me thickness is much better than length, and says she is happy I have both. Lisa's pussy felt incredible. I had just begun and had to freeze and not move. Lisa was wiggling under me, but I told her to not move. I was trying desperately to regain control and knew the least little bit of extra stimulation was going to put me over the edge causing me to lose it and cum. I knew the sensation of even pulling out of her would be enough stimulation to cause me to cum.

She understood my problem and didn't move or say a word. Finally feeling my pending orgasm fade I pulled out of her. She rolled over onto her side asking, "Baby is something wrong?"

I looked at her beautiful face and said, "Yes but I am okay now. Honey you are too fucking beautiful and sexy. I almost lost it."

She was drawing imaginary lines on my chest with her finger and said, "That is okay you can fuck me as many times as you want."

"No Baby you don't understand. Once I cum I will be done. I need for this to last."

The grin she gave me almost made me cum just by itself. She bit her lower lip then said, "What if I prove you wrong? What if I get you hard again?"

"Baby if anyone could do it, I am sure it would be you, but I am not one of those young studs your husband usually shares you with. Sweetie, you have an old man fucking you tonight."

She acted as if she was offended and said, "Bullshit. So you don't think I am sexy enough to get you hard again?"

"It is not that at all. It is just..."

I felt her hand wrap around my cock that was slick with her pussy juice. I let out a sigh and was trying to finish my argument when I looked at her and saw the mischievous grin I knew would kill me. Her hand was stroking me when she said, "Honey you have a wonderful cock. Let me taste your cum. Fill my mouth with your hard cock. Fuck my mouth. Let me taste and swallow your cum."

She quickly dropped down to my cock taking it in her mouth. She was cupping my balls in her hand as she sucked my cock. I felt her fingers dancing across my asshole and then she inserted the tip of one of her fingers into my ass causing me to instantly lose control. I felt my cock spasm and my cum was being pumped into her mouth. I looked down and saw her entire focus was on my cock as she concentrated sucking my cum determined to keep it all in her mouth and not spill a drop. I saw her throat working as she was busy swallowing my semen. When I finished she kept her lips tight around my glans as she used her fingers to run along the underside of my cock milking it into her mouth. She was determined to get every last drop out.

It has been wonderful, but I was just a little sad knowing it was over. Maybe I could get hard again in the morning and if not Paul might share her with me again some other time, but for the night I knew I would not be able to get hard again that night. Worst case scenario, at least I was going to have the opportunity of sleeping next to this sexy little vixen before I had to return her to her husband the following morning.

I was upset I had cum so early in the evening, but there was no denying it had been good. She got up and said, "Let's get up and go talk."

She made no attempt to hide her intentions. Her motives were clear, she wanted to prove she could get me hard again. What did I have to lose, even though I knew she would not be able to do it, I would get to spend some time with her. I wasn't going to let her get dressed.

I was happy she didn't try to grab a robe on our way into the living room part of the suite. She had me sit on the couch and she sat across my lap with her sexy little ass pressed against my flaccid cock. Even though I was soft, her ass felt really nice.

She put one arm around my neck and with her other hand she began slowly teasing my nipples. Now and then she would give me a kiss. She asked me about Rita and the Swingers club.

"Do you think your friends would like me?"

"I know they would, but it might be a little strange with your mother and father there."

"Why do you think it would be strange?" she asked.

"You know, with your mother and father there while you are fucking other people. Also anyone can refuse to fuck someone, but if you were there it would give your folks one less couple to be involved with."

"Why is that?" she asked.

I thought the answer was obvious, but to humor her I said, "Since you are related... You know incest and all that."

She got serious all of a sudden then said, "Alan, are you not aware of the fact my father was one of my recent dates? Daddy likes my pussy, so I don't think there would be an issue."

What the fuck! Lisa just shared with me the fact her father has been fucking her. My friend has been fucking his own daughter!

Lisa's bare ass was on my lap and the thought of my friend Jason fucking his own daughter was causing my cock to begin getting hard and I could feel it pressing against Lisa's bare ass. The idea of me getting hard again this soon was not possible, but the evidence was pressing against her ass and she was grinning at me. "I told you I could get it hard again."

I pinched her nipple and said, "I have to give you credit. Your story did it for me. It did get me hard again, but it really would have been hot if it had been true."

Lisa looked at me and her playful demeanor changed to one of serious no joking when she said, "Alan, it is true I would do anything or say anything to get your cock hard, but please believe me when I tell you every word of what I told you is true."

It took a few moments for what she said to sink in. I then said, "You really are being serious, aren't you?"

"Yes, it is all true. Daddy took me on a date and since then we have had lots of fun together. You can choose to believe me or not, but my last date was with Paul's father and we all got together for a cook out. I had my first double penetration with Daddy in my pussy and Paul's father... well he was using the other hole down there."

"Lisa don't tease me, are you pulling my leg?"

She touched the tip of my nose with her finger, gave me a smile then kissed me and said, "Stud there are some things I don't joke about and that is one. It is the truth, every word."

I can't explain why, but there was something about the way she said it and the look on her face that let me know she was telling me the truth. She had actually done what she said. The lust I felt earlier was back. I said, "And Paul's father really fucked your ass?"

She nodded her head then I asked, "Can I fuck your ass?"

"What did I say earlier about a man who knows what he wants and takes it?"

I remembered her saying she liked dominate men. My cock had fully recovered and I knew what I wanted. Even my own wife wasn't this submissive. I was going to do what I wanted and if she said no or stopped me I would immediately stop what I was doing.

We got up from the couch. She is so petite I easily lifted her off the floor and into my arms. She put her arms around my neck and looked at me smiling. She said, "Oh goody, my very own cave man."

"Do you want me to put you on the floor and grab your hair and drag you into my cave?"

Jokingly I began to lower her to the floor when she tightened her arms around my neck and pulled her legs up into my arms, saying, "I believe you. Maybe you can do that next time." We were both grinning as I carried her into the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom I laid her on the bed on her back. Again I got on top of her and she spread her legs. She was very wet with arousal as I entered her. I fucked her like this for a minute or so then I got on my knees and lifted her legs pushing them back over her raising her ass off the bed and in line with my cock. Her eyes were on mine as she took hold of her own legs holding them as I lined my cock, coated with her own arousal, up and touching her cute little rosebud.

Seeing the nervousness on her face I said, "Me cave man you cave man's bitch." The smile on her face was beautiful and I pressed my weight against her. I looked down to see my glans pressing hard against her and saw her tight little hole opening up. Seeing my cock enter her was hot. I heard her cry out and immediately looked up to see her grimacing in pain. "Baby do you want me to stop?"

123456...8