Finding Dates for My Wife Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, he told me about that. I think her talking about your father fucking her ass and the idea of him fucking it too was what did it for him. I hope you let him take her out again."

"I intend to. Lisa told me she really wants me to share her with Alan again."

I said, "Honey let's get up and go soak in the hot tub."

Paul rolled off me and let me up off the lounge. I helped him up and we walked over to the pool. As we were standing next to the pool looking down talking to Lisa and Alan I felt Paul put his hand on my ass. Two of his fingers slipped between my cheeks and were stroking my little pucker hole. This made it a little difficult to concentrate on what I was saying. Lisa was the first to figure out something was going on. She said, "Honey what are you doing to Rita. She can't even talk."

It was at that point I gave up trying to act as if nothing was happening. I looked at Paul and said, "Don't just tease me, put them in."

Feeling his fingers enter me made me rise up on my tip toes. He was moving them inside me and I turned around and put my head on his shoulder. I wasn't even thinking by doing this I was turning my back to Alan and Lisa giving them a perfect view of my ass with two of Paul's fingers inside me. It felt too good for me to worry about having my ass on display while Paul finger fucked it.

"Oh fuck Baby push them in deeper." I felt his fingers enter me further. "OH FUCK! Yes just like that. Fuck my ass with those wonderful fingers." I tilted my hips to press my clit against Paul's thigh. His fingers felt fantastic.

He asked, "Feel good Baby?"

"Oh fuck yes, whatever you do, don't stop."

I felt him pull his fingers out of me and was ready for him to insert three or do something else, but he gave me a kiss and said, "You said something about the hot tub."

Looking at him I said, "You are a bastard, you know that?"

Lisa was laughing and said, "Rita I could have told you that. He does that to me all the time. He gets me begging then stops and leaves me hanging."

I wrapped my hand around his balls and squeezed. He let out a yelp and I said, "Serves you right for teasing me like that." Reaching down I took Lisa's hand and helped her out of the pool. I said, "Come on Sweetie, we certainly don't need a man to enjoy ourselves."

Lisa was giggling as I pulled her tight against me. She looked back at the boys then turned and quietly, so only I could hear her, said, "I loved that. The boys are staring at our asses. This is going to be fun. Paul has never seen me with a woman."

Hearing that was enough to give my clit a little surge of pleasure. I figured we would give them a little show and then the boys would be ready to carry us into the bedrooms and fuck our brains out.

Lisa and I climbed into the hot tub. The guys were slowly walking toward the hot tub. To tease the guys further I took hold of her jaw and turned her face toward me. I planted a kiss on her lips and let my hand drop to between her legs. She was grinding her pussy against my hand as my tongue explored her mouth. When I looked up Alan and Paul were standing by the hot tub watching us. I said, "Come on in boys. There is plenty of room..." I paused then pointed my finger to the opposite side of the tub and said, "...over there."

I had my arm around Lisa and was feeling very possessive. She was mine and I wasn't about to share her with anyone, at least not yet.

Ignoring the guys getting into the tub I turned my attention back to Lisa. I was holding her close with my left arm around her shoulders and my right hand between her thighs gripping her pussy. She was squirming as I held her. She wasn't trying to get away but was trying to press her pussy harder into my hand and press her tits against my side. She is a hot little thing.

Having her all to myself felt great and having the guys there to watch me make love to this hot little beauty made it even better. Lisa is so petite she just makes you want to gobble her up and control her. It is hard to control yourself when she submits herself so freely to you. Even though the bubbles from the water jets made it difficult to see under the water I could tell both of the guys had their cock in their hands stroking themselves as they watched the lesbian scene happening right there in front of them.

It is strange how the majority of straight men can be extremely homophobic when it comes to another man touching them or even seeing two other men touching each other, but when it comes to two women touching each other or kissing, those same homophobic men will get hard and almost cum from simply watching two women make love. If I wanted Alan to stroke Paul's cock and Paul to do the same with Alan they would go ballistic, but watching their wives do much more intimate acts was fine and even erotic.

As a woman I simply accept men are that way and love them for the strange creatures they are. I enjoy being bi-sexual and being able to enjoy the person regardless of their sex. Turning my attention back to Lisa we began kissing again and I was enjoying having her there in my arms. I was thinking to myself I should just take Lisa to the master bedroom. If the boys wanted to watch me make love to her I would not mind at all, but they would not be allowed in the bed or to even touch us. They would have to keep their distance and watch. They would be free to jerk off, but that would be the limit of their fun.

While it was a great idea, I had to admit I was looking forward to having Paul hold me in his arms and feel that magical cock of his inside me. I wanted his thick cum in my pussy.

My lips were pressed hard against Lisa's and I heard her whimpering into my mouth. I knew she was getting close and kept working her clit with my fingers. I wasn't about to let her go or let our kiss end. Pressing harder her whimpering got louder and her tongue was going wild in my mouth. Suddenly she bucked her hips up out of the water as I kept a tight grip on her shoulders and her pussy. I shoved my fingers deep inside her and could feel the muscles in her pussy squeeze my fingers as her orgasm peaked. I held her tight as she completely surrendered herself to me. I let her ride her orgasm until she went limp in my arms.

Our lips parted and I asked, "Was that good?"

She was breathing hard and was speechless for a few moments then she looked into my eyes and said, "Fuck! That was incredible!" She then put her face against my chest and hugged me. My hand was still gripping her pussy but my fingers were no longer inside her. I held her as we shared this moment of intimacy. I glanced over at the guys and could see they were well aware of the emotions and how strong our little Lisa had cum. She and I sat there for the longest time as I held her in my arms.

Eventually lifting her head from my chest to look at me she said, "I want to make you cum. Can I eat your pussy?"

"Sweetie I would like that very much."

I moved up to sit on the side of the tub. The guys was watching as I spread my legs and she moved between them. She never gave the guys a glance. Her focus was on my pussy and that is all she cared about. I felt her fingers pull my lips apart and her tongue dart out landing on my clit. She was licking it and taking my clit between her lips. She began applying pressure on the sensitive little center of nerves. A couple of times I caught myself with my hands on the back of her head pulling her tight against my pussy and closing my legs to hold her head in place. She never fought against me, but each time I realized what I was doing I would relax and let her continue.

Looking over at Paul I said, "Don't you cum in the water. That cum in those balls belongs to me and I want you to give it to me in bed."

The look on Paul's face was priceless. He said, "Oh fuck Rita, seeing her eat your pussy is so fucking hot. I have never seen her eat pussy."

I had my hand on the back of her head but was trying to not mash her face into my pussy as I said, "Honey you have one hot little wife here. She may not have eaten much pussy, but she is a natural. OH FUCK! Damn she is good."

Lisa kept her mouth on me but raised her arms out of the water and began pinching my nipples as she sucked my clit. I was so extremely aroused I couldn't hold off much longer. I felt it building and so did Lisa. The suction of her mouth on my clit increased and then I felt her fingers stop pinching my nipples and felt the finger of her right hand touch my ass then push though the tight little hole pressing her finger as far into me as she could. At that moment my head exploded and I came hard. My ass was squeezing her finger as she kept sucking my clit.

Forced to push her back from my pussy I slid off the edge of the tub back into the water kissing and hugging her. I took her head in my hands and looked directly into her eyes saying, "Baby you were fucking amazing. I think we have teased the boys long enough. Do you think we should give them a little attention?"

Grinning she said, "I guess if we have to, but your pussy tastes a lot better than cock."

"I know what you mean Sweetie, but they really have been behaving themselves."

She sat back where she had been. I moved to the other side and told Alan, "Your girl is waiting for you and you better be good to her or I will cut your balls off."

Ignoring me he grinned and said, "Baby that was hot."

He moved to where I had been sitting while I slipped in next to Paul and immediately put my hand under his scrotum and gently held his balls as I leaned in toward him to give him a kiss. I was so consumed with Paul I barely noticed when Alan and Lisa left. It was just Paul and me under the stars and the soft light of the moon. The cock in my hand was going to be in me and I was anxious to feel it in me again, but I was also in no hurry. We had all night to enjoy each other. I knew Paul's wife was going to make my husband a very happy man."

Chapter 29 -- What a Party! (Alan)

The sun woke me coming in through the windows. At first I almost thought the previous night had been a dream. A wonderful dream I had to admit, but there next to me sleeping like an angel was Lisa. Looking at her I realized she didn't even have to try to look sexy, it just came natural even when she was asleep.

She was laying on her stomach. I propped myself up on my elbow and stared at her. I gently placed my hand on her perfect little ass. It was so soft and warm. I thought back to the night of our date and how I had fucked that ass. I remember her being so extremely tight and her determination to take all of me inside her. She had done it and it had been an incredible fuck.

I didn't want to wake her, but I just couldn't keep my hand off that ass. She looked so peaceful and beautiful as she slept. Remembering how after bringing her to bed last night she had been so sexy made my cock begin to harden. I wanted her, but didn't want to wake her. I would be able to fuck her one more time and I had to make it a good one. Knowing what she likes I made a plan as to how I would put my last load of cum in her before her husband took her back home.

Gently I gave her ass a squeeze then climbed out of bed so as to not wake her. I headed into the bathroom and jumped into the shower. A shower in the morning wakes me up and is a great way to start the day. I also wanted to be clean when Lisa got up and came into the bathroom. I had already found the materials I needed to carry out my plan by the time Lisa wandered into the bathroom.

I was standing naked in front of the mirror shaving when I caught the movement of the door opening. Glancing to my left I saw Lisa standing there watching me. She gave me a cute smile and said, "Mmmmm my man looks really nice." She had her index finger to the side of her chin supporting her elbow with her other hand. Her eyes were roaming over my body in such a manner she was being very obvious what she was doing, surveying my body. She grinned and said, "I do like what I am seeing."

With shaving cream still covering half my face I turned toward her and said, "Little girl you are a mighty tempting sight. You better get that cute ass in the shower before you get in trouble." As if on cue and without me having to touching it, my cock was rising to the occasion in anticipation of what I had in mind.

I saw her eyes dart to my cock then back up at me. This she was not trying to make appear obvious, but the smile on her face told me she wanted whatever I had in mind. We stood there looking at each other for what seemed like forever

Almost as if in slow motion I slowly laid my razor on the sink. When I looked up from the sink Lisa was biting her lower lip. I had seen her do this before and thought it was so fucking sexy. I asked, "Did you enjoy the cookout last night."

She didn't say anything, but instead nodded her head. "I am very glad. It looked like you and Rita had a good time." Grinning she again nodded her head. By now I was standing facing her and my cock was pointed directly at her. "Are you going to get in the shower?" Once again she nodded her head and gave me a shy grin.

Before she could react I reached out and grabbed her wrist and in just as quick a motion I jerked her toward me throwing her off balance. The surprise on her face was such a turn-on. Rather than hug or kiss her I turned her toward the mirror and bent her at the waist leaning her forward so she was supporting herself with her elbows on the counter between the two sinks.

I was behind her and had my cock in my hand. I quickly confirmed she was as wet as I suspected and forcefully pushed my cock against her pussy lips spreading them apart. My cock sank all the way in as she cried out. I knew Rita and Paul had to of heard her. I knew she had not cried out in pain, but instead in her own arousal.

Lisa had told me she is very submissive and wants a man who will take her without asking permission. It stood to reason she would have a heightened level of arousal at having been taken forcefully by a man she trusted. The last thing I would ever do is take a woman against her will, but over the years I have been with several women who enjoyed role playing. Rita was one of those women who liked to role play. I was careful to watch and make sure Lisa was playing a role and not actually in distress.

Lisa had almost begged me to take her without asking permission and that is what I was now doing. I just hoped this is really what she wanted. This was as close to raping a woman as I had ever ventured. Knowing this is what she wanted me to do, made me incredibly aggressive and hard.

Taking hold of her hair I pulled her head back forcing her to look into the mirror and see herself with me behind her. She was full of cock and her body had been taken and was being used by the man she was now seeing in the mirror.

Holding her hair with one hand I used my open hand to smack the side of her ass saying, "Fuck that cock. Squeeze that cock with your cunt. Make it good for me or I will spank that ass harder than it has ever been spanked."

I saw her close her eyes as I continued to ram my cock into her hard. I could see she was enjoying it then the expression on her face turned to one of a frightened girl. She said, "Please mister, please don't rape me. I will do anything you want. Please, I will do anything. Let me help you cum. You can even put your cum in me and make me pregnant. I promise not to tell anyone you raped me."

Oh FUCK! I could tell by what she said she had put herself into the role of a victim. There was no doubt now she was getting into the role play and I felt my cum boiling in my balls. I knew I would not be able to last much longer. I slapped her ass again, hard, and she yelled out in pain. Then I felt it and there was no way I could hold back any longer. Pushing myself hard against her, I forced my cock as deep inside her as possible just as my cum began erupting and filling her. I was pulling harder on her hair forcing her to look up. With my free hand I reached under her and grabbed a breast squeezing it hard. I could see she was close as I felt her start bucking against me. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was wide open when I felt her pussy muscles contracting around my cock squeezing my hard shaft. She was having an incredible orgasm as she pushed her ass back trying to impale herself even further onto my cock.

As we both began to come down from our mutual orgasms, I slowly eased my pull on her hair and with my cock still inside her I raised her back up to press my chest against her back. We were both looking in front of us in the mirror at each other's reflection. I now had a soft and firm breast in each of my hands and was using them for leverage to pull her against my chest. Her eyes closed as I began kissing the side of her neck. I could feel the remnants of her orgasm as her muscles gave my cock another couple of squeezes.

She looked and felt incredible as I held her against me. She slowly opened her eyes and saw me staring at her image. She looked very content as she gave me a smile and said, "Baby that was perfect. That is exactly what I wanted. That is a fantasy I have lived over and over so many times when I have been alone and needed to cum."

I meant it when I said, "I feel as if I have won the lottery. It is not possible for me to be any happier than I am at this moment."

She grinned and wiggled her ass against me causing my rapidly deflating cock to slip out. "Oh Baby I am sorry. Put it back in me."

"No that is okay. You better jump in the shower and wash the cum off. Paul and Rita are probably wondering what is going on. I am sure they heard you."

She turned toward me giving me a kiss on the end of my nose just before she stepped into the shower. Our shower has no curtain or doors. It is large enough and I designed it in such a way neither is required to keep the water inside the shower. I leaned against the sink and watched her lather up her long hair then wash her body. She turned off the water and took a towel from me using it to wrap her hair in. She took a second towel and began drying herself as I stood there enjoying myself watching her. Her body was perfect. I was confident no plastic surgeon would be able to find any part of her body that could be improved.

I slipped on a pair of boxers. Lisa had worn only her bikini, cover-up and heels all of which were outside by the pool. I assured her none of the three of us would mind looking at her body as we ate. I wasn't so sure my wife wouldn't enjoy the scenery the most.

When we entered the kitchen Paul was seated at the table and Rita was cooking pancakes. She looked at us and said, "I am happy to see you are both okay. It almost sounded to Paul and me like someone was getting raped."

Glancing at Lisa I saw her blush slightly and say, "No rape. Alan surprised me by giving me one of my favorite fantasies. We were having a wonderful time."

As we all sat down to eat everyone, except Lisa was wearing something. She started to get up then said, "I better run out and get my cover-up."

Paul was sitting beside Rita and said, "Unless Rita and Alan object, I like you better just the way you are."

I looked across the table at my wife and saw her looking at Lisa. To Paul I said, "Rita and I like how everyone is dressed. Let's eat before it gets cold."

Chapter 30 -- Special Birthday Gift (Paul)

It was almost noon before Lisa and I left Alan and Rita. We had just met this couple, but already they seemed like our closest friends. With them being very close in age to our parents, it felt as if they were almost like another set of parents. I was sure we were going to be spending a lot of time together with Alan and Rita. I was looking forward to sharing my wife with both of them.

Lisa was excited about what Alan had done when she got out of bed. She gave me a step by step detailed account of what had happened and how Alan had grabbed her and forced her over the sink. She said it only took her a few seconds to realize what he was doing and once she did she began to play the role of being overpowered and willing to do anything to make the man who had her happy.

1...345678