Finding Goddess Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was it that girl? That blonde with the ginormous breasts?"

"Mindy."

"What was her name again? Brea something?"

"Brianna," said Erin. All of a sudden, her demeanor turned dark and her face twisted into a scowl. "Don't say her name!"

"I didn't. You're the one who said it, Erin. But that's it, isn't it? She talked you into it, made you more receptive to nudity. So how did..."

Erin was now growling and her hands were balling up into angry fists. "If you don't shut up right now, Mindy, I swear to—"

She didn't get to finish her threat, for at the moment, the heavy metal door to the old folks' home swung open and a flabbergasted voiced exclaimed: "Hey! What are you—"

"Shit, RUN!"

That gave the naked twins all the motivation they needed to finally get up.

***

"We're here. We're here! Damn it, Mindy, stop running, I said we're here!"

Mindy blushed and sheepishly turned around to trudge over to where her sister was standing, arms crossed over her chest. The run to Megan's house was thankfully over in no time at all thanks to the girls' second surge of adrenaline-fueled panic.

"Okay, so what do we do now? Knock on the door and hope Megan'll answer?" Mindy whispered.

"Yes."

"What if it's not her who comes out? What if it's her parents or her sister or someone else? What do we do then?"

"Do you have any better ideas?" growled Erin.

"No."

"Then just shut up and come with me. I'm not stepping on that doormat alone."

Mindy took a nervous gulp and nodded. She didn't like this and didn't want to think about what would happen if someone besides Megan answered the door, but her sister was right. They had no other choice. "Okay then. Let's get this over—oh shit, Erin, DUCK!"

The girl tackled her sister and the two of them tumbled to the ground and into the flowerbed that adorned the outer perimeter of the front yard. Erin grunted with the pain of feeling over a hundred pounds of naked girl flesh land on top of her large and very sensitive breasts before she shot Mindy a knife-filled glare. "What the fuck do you think you're mmmfffff!"

Mindy slapped a hand over her sister's mouth and brought a finger to her own lips to tell her to be quiet. For a second, Erin looked like she was ready to keep fighting, until she heard the noise, and saw its maker coming out through the corner of her eye. It was a car, and not just any kind of car. It was a police car.

Mindy winced as her sister hugged her body tightly for support, but didn't say anything. She understood her reasons and just this once she was sympathetic to them. If her own position didn't render it impossible, she would have hugged Erin as well.

The cop drove down the road slowly, lazily one could say, as though he was less concerned about being on the move and more concerned about keeping an eye out for anything suspicious. And what could be more suspicious than two teenage girls running around the neighborhood without any clothes on? He was looking for them, he had to be; there was no other explanation for his behavior. The only question remaining was did he already find them?

Erin and Mindy whimpered as the shadow of his vehicle fell upon their forms.

There was no wall or fence for the girls to hide behind now. The only cover they had were the plants and flowers sprouting up all around them. They grew relatively tall, high enough that from the twins' current position, it felt like they were in a forest. But a few leaves and flowers were the only things standing between the two very naked girls and the very inquisitive officer of the law.

The shadow grew darker. The girls clung together more tightly. Their boobs flattened, their breaths hitched, their gluteal muscles clenched. Mindy found herself trying to curl up into a ball, but thanks to the hold her sister had on her, the most she could do was bend her knees slightly.

The shadow passed, the car went by as though nothing had happened, and disappeared down the corner. It was gone. The danger had passed and the nightmare was over. Mindy let out a relieved sigh. Erin let out a pleased moan. "Mmmm."

That made Mindy blink. Moaning? What was Erin...

She felt something start to rub on her knee. Something warm, something wet, something silky, and something adorned with hundreds of trimmed, wiry hairs that felt rather ticklish on her bare skin. It went up, it went down, and it squished and clenched all around her, and Erin's moaning grew louder and deeper and sultrier in turn.

"Mm. Mmm. Mmmm!"

"Erin...what are you—"

"So it's that hot of a day, huh?"

Mindy blinked again. Erin stopped rubbing. The two girls turned their heads mechanically towards the speaker. She was tall and lithe, with tanned skin, long chocolate brown hair, and wearing an amused smirk on her face that told the girls two things about her: that she could only be Megan, and she was getting a kick out of the sight before her.

And upon glancing down at their forms, it dawned on Erin and Mindy just what the sight before her looked like. Two girls, both naked, wearing nothing but their shoes, lying on top of one another. Holding each other tightly, stomach to stomach, breast to breast, legs interlocked, one's groin resting very intimately on the other's leg, while the other girl was rubbing herself very meaningfully on the first girl's knee. Surrounded by flowers and vegetation, like two lovers meeting in the Garden of Eden...

The twins were on their feet in a flash, their arms were over their chests and crotches in an instant, and their skins were tomato-red in the blink of an eye. Both girls stared sheepishly at everything except the newcomer and especially at themselves.

Megan burst out laughing. "Oh man, you guys are so adorable!" She put herself between the two naked girls and draped her arms over their shoulders. "So, what's happening here? Trying to beat the heat? Going for a good old fashioned streak? Or, oh-oh, is it you guys want to have some more naked fun with your goddess, who in all Her divine wisdom, bestowed upon thee the gift of nudism?"

Even though she wasn't touching her sister, Mindy could still feel the sudden spike of angry vibrations emanating from her form. "NO!" the uptight girl shouted. "No, I didn't...NO!"

"Okay, okay, geez, calm down," said Megan. "It was just a joke. But seriously, what is going on here?"

"It's...a long story," said Mindy. Ugh, she cringed saying that. It was just such a lame excuse. But she honestly couldn't think of any other way to describe it. Erin was just repeatedly forgetting to put her clothes on, and as for Mindy she...she didn't have a clue. She remembered waking up in her pajamas, she remembered dressing herself before leaving her room, and she remembered being fully clothed when she went to check her email and eat brunch. She only ever realized she was nude after her sister pointed it out, but Mindy didn't recall ever taking her clothes off before that point. The only other thing she had done today was read over her mother's Zenrist holy book, but that was no reason for her to strip naked.

Something clicked in her. Wait a sec. Zenrist...holy book?

Megan raised an eyebrow. "And?"

"Look, we just need to borrow some clothes and then we'll be out of your hair," said Erin. "So will you PLEASE help us already?"

Megan separated herself from the twins to bring a finger to her lips in mock contemplation. "Hmmmm, gee, I don't really know..."

"MEGAN!" both Erin and Mindy cried.

"Fine, fine, you can come on in. But I warn you, my help is not going to come free. Heh, heh, heh, heh."

Mindy's heart dropped and she was certain Erin's had as well. It seemed that Megan had another scheme up her sleeve. But the nude girl didn't have much choice and she was really desperate to get something to wear, or at least get her body out of the public eye. She didn't think she would be able to survive another close encounter with a policeman. So with a nervous gulp, Mindy nodded her head, acquiesced to her sister's friend's demand, and followed her into the house.

12