Finding Her Limits

Story Info
Mature Anal Fun.
852 words
3.59
11.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara was a middle aged women who had a hour glass body with perky breasts and a curvy ass. She was your typical MILF who was all about spirituality and aligning herself with the "universe".

She experimented with her sexuality as a main method of exploring spirituality. She slowly learned that the more she pushed herself sexually the better she was at aligning herself with the universe. Her spiritual awakening started with associating things with different colors. She later understood that colors have a divine meaning to them.

She was married with a partner that respected her and worshipped every inch of her body. He was open minded enough to let her experiment with her sexuality as she pleased. She had multiple partners and she experimented with different kinds of sex.

Through her spiritual awakening journey she understood that jesus and prophets like him were force sensitives that channeled the force. She read about multiple religions and through them she understood that there were the belief of an energy field that people connected to like the holy spirit or prana as others would have called it.

She worked as a doctor and she enjoyed displaying her femininity at work, she would wear tight scrubs that left nothing to the imagination. Her favorite was a pair of scrubs that were practically see through. She would often wear a thong underneath so that others can see the outline of her ass crack.

Every time she thought that she has found her limits sexually she would discover that there is a whole new level to this. She enjoyed recruiting young women to be sexually explored by her husband. She enjoyed watching him fucking their brains out. He methodically stretched and penetrated every hole in their bodies. She slowly recruited women who were force sensitives too. This way she can create the secret society that she always dreamt of. A secret society of women who were force sensitives who would serve the chosen one which was her husband.

Part of her exploration was discovering her anus, she spoke with her husband regarding her desire to explore anal sex and he was eager to help her. They started by slowly dilating her puckered asshole with anal dilators until she could withstand the biggest of them. She then slowly worked herself to getting analy penetrated by her husband and fucked. She enjoyed the sensation of having her asshole stretched out. She felt that it helped her connect to the force best when she was being stretched and used. She kept herself on a liquid diet and ate soft foods so that her bowels were always empty. Her bowel movements where mostly induced by enema use.

She always thought to herself how can I make myself and my mentees into the best fuck toys possible? She wanted to preach the world about the force but she feared that people would reject her so she used her sexuality as a platform. The young women that she recruited were selected for looks and intelligence. She wanted them to be leaders outside the bedroom.

Sarah although was sexually liberal she was a devoted wife, she practically worshiped her husband. She would give him daily blowjobs and would let him anally explore her daily. She loved having showers with him where he would stretch her out. Her favorite was when she was being double fisted with one fist in her ass and another in vagina. She could literally feel the tiny wall of tissue that separated her asshole from her vagina being stretched to the limit.

She enjoyed being his personal fuck toy, she wanted more though so she kept searching and meditating upon the force to find that balance that she was looking for.

She finally decided to start a social club called the "sisters of the force", the club would attract mature women who are fertile and open minded. They would dedicated themselves sexually to the force and free use. The women had extensive interviews and tests in order to join the social club. Through donations Sara was able to gather enough funds to purchase an abandoned cafe and she turned it into a diner. The women would show up there to talk and exchange experiences sexual and non-sexual.

In addition, at the social club the women loved being there because their femininity was celebrated openly. They loved being the center of the attention at the social club. They had a day where the women can bring in a sexual partner into the club so that they can mingle together.

Day in and day out the number of the women attending the social club increased in numbers. The donations kept coming in and they eventually bought the empty land that surrounded the cafe they had hundreds of acres dedicated to themselves.

At the social club the women held a vote in which they decided to turn the empty piece of land to a commune for force sensitives. It would be a commune in which middle aged women who wanted to explore the force and their sexuality came in.

To be Continued....