All Comments on 'Finding Her Master's Voice'

by otis_from_helotes

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful Story!

How is it possible, after all this time, that there are no comments regarding this story?

I understand the cruel economy of the future otis has envisioned, justying wholesale enslavemet of submissives. I am not here to comment on the feasibility of his vision or the philosophy of civil rights. Others have already done so on his other stories.

What I will say is that the author understands the submissive mindset quite well. As a submissive reading this, I identify strongly with Christina, wishing I could take her place. I want to be forced to publicly acknowledge my need to submit to others and led through the streets, naked and collared on a leash, to serve my Masters.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I wonder, also, why so few comments on this story, after all these years? It’s perversely hot and beautiful. As with the rest of Otis’ stories, another submissive slut is talked into sharing her secrets, manipulated into a situation where she she exhibits her true self publicly, and is betrayed by her friend, who becomes her owner who will callously sell her to the highest bidder. Whenever I read stories such as these, I relive my own fantasy of my husband discovering what I really am and stripping me, collaring me, and allowing his friends to fuck me, whereupon I become their communal fuck slut.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love all your stories

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Like others, I wonder why so few people have commented on this story. I see all of Otis’ stories are in BDSM. Not inappropriate, for sure. But when you think about it, these people are enslaved involuntarily under a law that relegates them to the status of cattle, not as punishment for egregious offenses, but because they expressed an interest in experimenting sexually. All because its economic system cannot support its whole populace. So I believe these stories belong in NonConsent/Reluctance. I wonder how they would fare, there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous