Finding Her Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm walking to the car as I speak."

"Drive safely," I said, tossing the phone aside and running to take a shower.

I washed quickly, including my hair, since he liked my shampoo. A few minutes to dry my hair, and I put on shorts and a tank top. I'd just finished brushing my teeth when I heard his knock. A last look in the mirror. Too late now, so I ran to the door and opened it.

He stepped inside, extending his arms. When I moved toward him, I was immediately engulfed in the most wonderful hug of my life, squeezed tightly against him, his face buried in my still-damp hair.

"I love your shampoo," he murmured, then nibbled on my ear.

I squealed but couldn't get away from him.

"I missed you so much," he said again, still squeezing me tightly.

Speaking of aromas, he had on an amazing cologne that had my head spinning. When he lifted his head and I looked up at him, I wasn't ready for what was about to happen. His lips were on mine before I had a chance to even think about that possibility and almost just as quickly off. He looked at me, startled and a little ashamed, I think.

"I don't know... it just seemed, well, natural." A little shrug of his shoulders. "I just can't stop thinking about you, and with your lips that close and the shampoo... "

I took the last few words as a question that I wasn't quite sure how to answer.

"You kissed me," I said, smiling at him.

"I shouldn't have. Not like that. We've only had one date."

"Yes, but we've worked together and know each other pretty well. It's not like it was a blind date or something."

All was not sweetness and light, though, as I had something I needed to tell him that might change his mind about things.

"Let me ask you straight out: do you want to keep dating me?"

His eyes opened wide. "Every day, if that were possible. Why are you asking that?"

I thought maybe I'd get a simple yes.

"You look nervous," he said quickly. Should I be worried?"

"No, but there is something I need to tell you that's fairly important."

I almost laughed at my saying it was fairly important. It was very important for at least three people, two of whom were standing here looking at each other.

"I think I told you that my aunt and uncle were going to try in vitro." He nodded, and I could tell he was a little wary. "Well, she's found out that she wouldn't be able to carry a child, even if she was pregnant. So, they were thinking of looking for a surrogate, but she was uncomfortable with a stranger carrying her baby." I took a big deep breath. "So I volunteered to be her surrogate." I closed my eyes and waited.

"So, wait. You're going to be a surrogate and carry your sister's baby?"

"That's the plan, so, before long, I'll be big and pregnant, and I'm not sure you'll want to --"

That was all I got out before he kissed me again. Not quite like the first one, but very gentle and very, well, loving. And that thought scared me to death.

"Doug, I'm not really confused, and I love being with you too, but..." I didn't know how to finish what I was saying.

"You were afraid that I wouldn't want to date a pregnant woman," he said with a chuckle. "But alas, it only endears you to me even more."

"I'm not sure I understand how your brain works, but I like what I'm hearing."

"Whew," he said. "So, do you have a schedule yet?"

"I've just agreed to it, but I suspect it will be a few weeks before things begin to happen to me." I watched my words register and wondered what he was thinking. From the look on his face, I knew I was about to find out.

"Gabby, you're the most amazing woman I've ever come across. When your parents were killed, you were stubborn enough and wise enough to hang onto this house. And then came Danny, and he's still here when it would have made sense to some to have him never be born. And then you chose what seems to be the best for Danny. Now, one more thing. Now..." He sighed. "I'm a fortunate man to have you as my girlfriend."

I liked the sound of that, and I hoped he knew how much from the hug and kiss that followed.

~~~

The next few weeks were a blur with work, seeing Doug, and learning what would be happening with Nicole and Sean. The doctors thought we should have a contract, which I thought was silly, but they insisted. Sean got one written, and we all signed, and everyone was happy. I would have all expenses that were part of the pregnancy paid, but I refused to take any other payment.

Doug and I still worked our shifts together, and there were no problems. It was so satisfying just to spend the twelve hours with him that nothing more was needed. But when he'd look at me in that special way, my heart would feel like it was melting, and chills would run up and down my spine. He could easily seduce me with just that look.

We usually had three days each week when neither of us worked, and we spent as much of that time together as possible. About two weeks before I was scheduled to have the embryos implanted, Doug was at my house, as was normal, pretty much as he usually was on those evenings.

"So, about two weeks, huh?"

"Give or take," I replied, at least a million thoughts bouncing around in my head.

"It'll be a big change, Gabby."

"I've been through the biggest part of it before, so I know about that."

"But I'll have to be more careful."

"How do you mean?"

"I won't be able to do this," he said, poking me in the ribs.

I squealed and jumped away. "I worked for eight months with Danny, so I think I can stand that." Before the "that" was out of my mouth, he'd tackled me and was holding me down, tickling me mercilessly. I squealed, squirmed, and fought, but to no avail. Doug's hands were relentless, touching every part of my body. But my squeals were morphing into moans, his hands touching places that had my blood heating and my breath coming in short pants. I freed a hand, grabbed his hair, and ground my lips against his.

I loved the groans I was hearing, and his hand was working its way under my blouse, then under my bra. When he squeezed my nipple, my body began to shake, and my hips were moving to press against him. His mouth went to my nipples, and both were sucked until they were rock-hard.

In the past weeks, we'd begun exploring each other's bodies, but we'd not had sex. I think that Doug, knowing my history, wanted to be sure I was ready before taking that step, and I was content to know that the time was almost here. In fact, as his hand found my thigh and slid inside the leg of my shorts, I knew it was close, and when he touched that engorged little nub, I knew it was here.

With my hips pulsating against his hand, I was more than ready.

"Doug, I want it. I want you."

He didn't answer but just continued rubbing my clit.

"Doug, please."

Still no reply, but it didn't matter as my body began to quiver, and the spasms overwhelmed me. I could hear my loud moans echoing around my small living room. I squeezed my legs together and heard him chuckle.

"I think you liked that," he said, leaning forward to kiss me.

As our lips met, he gave me one more quick rub, and I squealed. I think he enjoyed hearing my squeals.

When I caught my breath, I said, "Oh my gosh, I did, but I want more." He gathered me into his arms and squeezed.

"Gabby Simpson, I'm falling in love with you."

My heart skipped at least two beats, and I squeezed him back.

"You're about to do something wonderful for your aunt and uncle, and I'm not going to take a chance of doing anything that might spoil it."

"I have condoms just in case something like this happened."

"Has a condom ever not worked?"

I pulled back and looked at him, probably shaking my head at this unbelievable guy who'd just made me the happiest woman around.

"Gabby, you're way worth waiting just a little longer for. We can torment ourselves by thinking about it."

But I wasn't going to wait to take care of him. I tugged on his pants, and they were quickly off, his erection still very prominent. It took just a few minutes for my mouth and hand to have the living room filled with his loud grunts and moans. It was fantastic.

"You said something just a little while ago," I said once Doug's breathing was back to normal, not ready to torment myself any more than I had been tormented this evening already.

"I did, didn't I?"

"I'm falling, or have fallen, in love with you too." As I finished saying that, I heard my phone ringing.

Reluctantly, I stood and retrieved my phone. It was Nicole.

"Hi."

"Hey, Gabs. We're in town and have just completed one more test, so would it be okay if we stopped by your place just to say hi?"

"Sure," I answered, wondering just how flushed I might be at this moment. "And you'll get a chance to meet Doug."

"Wow, fantastic. We'll be there in ten minutes."

"See you then." I turned to Doug, who was smiling.

"I just had a thought," he said, the look on his face a little too innocent. "Knowing you, you'll want to keep up your three shifts of EMT work, and you'll want to keep helping your good friend, Kris, at the diner... and you'll be pregnant."

He was right so far, and I wondered where he was headed.

"Would my moving in with you help?"

"You'd do that?"

"Gabby, you act like that would be a big sacrifice."

"No, I didn't mean that. I just... well... " I didn't know what to say, so I grabbed him and hugged him.

"So, what's the answer?"

"I'd love it," I answered, excited about my good fortune. I'd often imagined what it might be like to have Doug living with me, even when I wondered what he was seeing in me.

The knock on the door brought me back to the present.

I went to the door, and when I opened it, I was swallowed up by a huge hug from Nicole.

"The tests went well, and we're ready to go. And thank you again, Gabs."

"Doug, this is my Aunt Nicole and Uncle Sean Jenkins."

"Doug Bish," he said, shaking hands with Sean and getting a very warm hug from Nicole.

"We've been hearing about you," Nicole said, smiling at Doug. He glanced at me.

"I've found your niece to be quite a lady like none I've ever come across before. All the little things that had to happen for us to get together... happened. I'm a very lucky guy, Nicole. She's a jewel."

I just stood there shaking my head. It was just me, not some Playboy model or Nobel Prize winner.

"Gabs, let's go fix some snacks, so we can sit around and talk. "

For a change, I actually had some snacks, thanks to Doug's hanging out with me. In the kitchen, Nicole grabbed my atm.

My gosh, Gabs, how did you hook that one? He's gorgeous. "

"Honestly. Nicole, I have no idea. He really hooked me and totally surprised me by doing it. As soon as I'm pregnant, he's going to move in and take care of me."

"And that will be before long, maybe only seven or eight days. You're gonna enjoy having that guy living here with you."

The look on Nicole's face told me what she meant by that last remark, and I made it face at her.

"Nicole, he's moving in to help." I tried to sound convincing, but the look on Nicole's face didn't change.

"You better be sure he sleeps with you, too. "

"Nicole!"

"Just looking out for you, hon."

I was counting on him sleeping with me, too, and after the other night, I knew it would be wonderful. And Nicole knew I'd be pregnant with her baby and didn't seem to mind that I'd probably be having sex... and often, too.

~~~

Nicole told me the egg harvesting (kind of a disgusting thought) wasn't too painful, and she'd just had a few cramps afterward. The process had continued, and the eggs had been fertilized and were ready to be implanted... in me. I'd read that this process wasn't painful either, but that didn't keep me from being nervous. I just prayed that everything would go smoothly.

The day arrived, and I reported to the clinic as directed. Actually, Doug brought me, went inside with me, and refused to leave my side, which was fine with me since I'd already decided I wasn't going to let loose of his hand. There were a few questions, and I was ready.

I was relieved that Doug was sitting by my head and didn't have the view the others had of what was happening between my legs. I was beginning to wonder if I should have taken the sedative to blur my view when they raised the little screen, and the peering eyes disappeared.

As advertised, it wasn't painful, just a mite uncomfortable, and fairly quickly, things seemed to stop.

"All finished," a smiling face said. "In ten days, we'll test you and hopefully not have to test again. Three healthy eggs were inserted. How was it?"

"Not bad at all. Is there anything special I should do?"

"Eat well, don't do anything stupid, and hang onto that guy. He seems to be taking good care of you."

I knew I was blushing, but when I looked up at Doug, I could have easily melted. God, I loved him. As I dressed and was ready to leave, the nurse nervously looked at Doug.

"Don't worry, not until after the test."

She looked relieved.

Doug led me to the car -- I was afraid he was about to pick me up and carry me to the car.

"Doug, I'm okay." I pleaded.

"You're more than okay, Gabs. And I'm going to be sure you stay that way."

"Thanks, Babe. Just ten more days." I may have been more anxious than he was.

I knew that each day had twenty-four hours, but it seemed like the next ten had at least twice that. I was going to owe Doug a lot of personal attention after the way he was taking care of me. About the only thing he'd allow me to do by myself was use the bathroom, and I received a safety lecture before each shower.

Test day arrived, and I was tested.

Miss Simpson, no more tests. You're pregnant."

Those words were only topped by Doug's telling me he loved me. And speaking of Doug loving me, we were headed home to put at least a part of that into practice. There was no denying me this time as I jumped out of the car and ran to the porch to unlock the door, Doug one step behind me.

My blouse was open before the door slammed, and clothes were quickly flying.

"You're perfect," he said just before our lips, tongues, and bodies met.

"I want you so badly, Doug."

I was nearly crazy with want and need, and we had waited so long, with both of us anxious for the same thing. And now we were naked with nothing to stop us any longer.

"you look delicious!" Doug muttered and began kissing me. First, my lips, then my eyes, and my cheeks. He moved slowly down my neck to my shoulders, then to my breasts.

His tongue circled one nipple and then the other, and when his lips closed on a nipple, and he began to suck on it, gently at first, and then harder, my entire body seemed to be vibrating.

"Doug," I moaned, directing him down to my belly. But he was already caressing the insides of my thighs so softly and gently that I thought it might be enough to make me orgasm from that alone. When his fingers spread me wide, I knew that little nerve bundle had to be right in front of his eyes.

"I want that," he said as a finger entered me and probed gently.

"Then take it, and hurry."

"Are you sure you're ready?" he teased and began rubbing my clit.

I couldn't even answer, but my hips were pressing my pussy against his hand. Everything became a frenzied erotic blur until I felt something different. He was beginning to enter me. It was like I was a Virgin again, and the wonder of this fantastic man possessing me for the first time was an aphrodisiac like none I'd ever known or experienced.

I'd never come like this before, but it was happening as Doug suddenly groaned, drove himself into me one more time, then stilled, and even my own spasms couldn't blur the feeling of his cock pulsating inside me.

"I love you," was the next thing I heard except for our heavy breathing.

"I love you too, and when can we do this again?"

"With me living with you, probably all of the time."

After what we'd just done, that sounded ideal but not totally practical. But even the thought of it happening occasionally had me ready to go again. We managed to wait until bedtime, but I wanted to make it a little different this time. I don't think Doug realized how much I wanted him during the time he was being careful, so this was my turn.

"Sit in that chair and don't move, no matter what. And you're not allowed to touch me until I say so."

He sat down, a sly smile on his face, I think anticipating what I might have in store for him. It was outside of what I'd ever felt about myself, but I was going to do my best.

I danced and spun on tiptoes with arms above my head. With my back to him, I spread my legs and bent over, my palms flat on the floor. I squeezed my breasts together and pinched and tugged on my nipples until they were red and hard. My hand went between my legs, and I rubbed and moaned from the sensations I was creating within myself.

I hoped I could keep it up.

Doug was breathing hard, and his erection seemed to be throbbing. I moved toward him and dropped to my knees in front of him. He looked as if he knew what was coming, but he didn't. Not quite.

I leaned forward, extended my tongue, and began circling it around the red and very hot head. The groan that followed was long and deep. Finally, I opened my mouth enough to encircle the head and then closed my lips, sucking hard as I slid down its length until the head bumped my throat. I rolled my eyes upward to meet his, which were now half-lidded. I released him.

"Should I keep going, Babe?"

"Up to you, Gabs," he managed to get out.

This would be new, but with Doug, I wanted to do new. I gathered it into my mouth again, and my tongue, lips, and throat took over. A couple of times, I gagged slightly, and each time it happened, his hips would rise off the chair, and he'd groan. I think he wanted a throat job, but I wasn't sure I was ready for that. But I sensed that he was past the point of that mattering any longer.

When he was against my throat, I felt the spasms begin. I could barely believe that I had a fantastic man shooting his load into my mouth. I was able to swallow, and the spasms ended, as did the loud groans I couldn't believe I'd helped to create. Doug's eyes opened slowly.

"Now I'll have to wait for what I really want," I said as I grinned at him.

"Your choice, but I can't argue with it."

It wasn't too long until I got what I really wanted. Wrapped in Doug's arms as we made love had to be heaven on earth.

~~~

"It's twins," he said. "Definitely twins. You can see right there for yourself."

Doug and I looked, and as the operator explained, we could see twins.

"You're going to have twins, Dad."

Evidently, things hadn't been explained.

Doug, who always enjoyed a little fun, said, "Oh, I'm not the father."

Talk about surprised looks.

"I'm a surrogate, and he's my boyfriend," I said, rescuing the operator.

I could hardly wait to make the call.

"Hi, Gabs. How'd it go?"

"We're going to have twins."

"Twins. Oh my gosh. Sean, it's twins."

I could hear a yell in the background.

I was more than excited about carrying twins, and as time passed, I was sure I was getting bigger faster than I had with Danny. The morning sickness passed quickly.

My friend, Haley, was a school teacher, and she had an idea. She invited me to talk to her class about surrogacy and what it involved. One of her brighter math students had an idea.

"Could you come back one day each week, and we can, well, measure you and check your weight and keep statistics on it? You know, charts and graphs and things."

I looked at Haley. "Up to you, she said."

I agreed and returned to the class once a week to be measured and weighed. The charts and graphs were beautifully done, and they decided that the final PowerPoint presentation should go to Nicole.

I couldn't have agreed more.