Finding Her Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the things I treasured most was that all of the students seemed interested in and wanted to know more about surrogacy. I explained as best I could and provided links for those who wanted them.

Doug was wonderful, as always. He was tender and loving most of the time but stern and unyielding when he needed to be. The sex was always just what I needed and wanted. He told me there was nothing more beautiful nor more sexy than a pregnant woman. I wasn't sure if I should believe it, but I knew he did. I also knew that my hormones were very active, and I wanted a lot of, and highly varied, sex. Doug wasn't complaining.

The births were much like Danny's, quick and uneventful. Nicole, Sean, and Doug were there, and I swallowed my modesty to allow Sean to cut the chords. Nicole was the first to hold each of the twins, a boy and a girl.

I was out of the hospital in two days with lots of photos to share with the classes. Doug had several photos of me headed to the hospital, in labor, and smiling when it was my turn to hold the twins, enlarged and printed to hang on my vacant walls since Nicole and Sean had the graphs and charts, which they loved.

Danny came home.

It was a little difficult for him for the first three weeks, but, as I seem to have said so often, Doug was amazing, and he and Danny bonded quickly, and Doug was suddenly "Daddy." And each time he heard that word or anything that sounded anything like it, the smile that filled his face warmed my heart beyond measure.

And, bless his heart, Doug wanted me to be his wife before we had a baby of our own.

"Hey, Gabs, let's go to the diner for dinner tonight."

My work there had been very limited lately, so it would be good to see Kris and some of the regulars.

"Okay, sounds like it might be fun."

"I think you'll enjoy it."

On the drive to the diner, Doug seemed interested in baby talk... new baby talk. I knew he was missing the sex, but not any more than I was.

"is it another week yet until we can start making a baby?"

"Doug, that sounds so gross."

"But the process isn't gross, is it, you sexy thing?"

I'd never thought of myself as being sexy, but Doug kept saying that sexy wasn't how you look but what you are, what you do, and how you do it. As long as he was happy with me, I was content. And, maybe I was sexy after all.

"I have to admit that I miss it, and I might be ready a little sooner. We'll see."

The look I got from Doug warmed my blood one more time. I suspected he probably had a partial erection just from the talk.

When we got to the door of the diner, I was a little shocked.

"Wow, Kris must be happy. The place is full."

"She deserves it. It's a great place to eat."

Lots of hellos when I went inside, and a couple was just leaving, so we had a table.

We ordered, and Doug stood... then knelt beside me as everyone else in the diner stood and gathered around us. When I looked up at Doug's face, it was blurred. I wasn't usually a teary person, but suddenly, everything that had happened recently raced through my brain.

There was the time with Cain, finding out I was pregnant with Cain disappearing. Next came the joy of giving birth to Danny... and then sending him away with Nicole and Sean, knowing it was only temporary but still hurting doing it. When I met Doug, I couldn't believe he was interested in me, particularly when I told him about the surrogacy. He was wonderful; there were two more births, and Danny came home. Then tonight.

"Gabby, I've never met anyone quite like you, strong, thoughtful, caring, and loving. And I've fallen in love with you and with Danny."

When he mentioned Danny's name, I sobbed. He was going to have a wonderful papa.

"So, Gabby, will you make my life complete by marrying me."

He had a little box in his hand, but I was much more interested in the man than the box. I stood and threw my arms around his neck.

"Yes, I will because I love you and love that you love me."

When I kissed him, my tongue seemed to have a mind of its own, and only the loud cheers of the watchers brought me to my pink-cheeked senses.

The diamond wasn't overdone -- it matched Doug and me, but each time I saw its sparkle, it said that Doug loved me, and I looked at it often, that evening and forever.

We had to stay and eat dinner even though that wasn't the main thing on my mind after what had just happened. It wasn't going to be another week if I had anything to do with it. Doug was in for a memorable night, and although I knew it was highly improbable, I hoped I'd wake up tomorrow morning pregnant again.

Kris had set out an "engagement bucket," and everyone was to congratulate us by tossing a few bucks into the bucket. When we were ready to leave, Kris put the "loot" into a bag for us. We thanked everyone and received a round of applause as we went out the door.

"That was fun, and it was fun arranging for our friends to be there to surprise you. I may have surprised you a little, too."

"You did, and it was one of the most exciting moments of my life. And if you don't hurry home, my clothing is going to melt off of me, and you'll be dealing with a naked woman who's going to make this one of the most exciting nights of your life."

That got his attention, and his head snapped around to look at me.

"Better keep your eyes on the road," I cautioned with a smile.

"If your clothes are going to melt away, I want to see the naked woman that's left behind."

I put my hand on his thigh and began rubbing gently.

"Gabby, you know what effect you have on me. Unless you're ready for us to act like teenagers in the back seat of this car, you'd better move your hand. Not that way," he croaked as I pushed my hand into his crotch.

I knew it was all he could manage to keep from reaching over and grabbing some part of me, preferably something that would make me squeal. He loved to hear me squeal and said it was a very sexy sound. He was driving safely but a little too fast, but I wasn't going to say a thing. In fact, I was able to pull my bra off through the sleeve of my blouse. Then I unbuttoned the blouse.

"Eyes on the road," I said sternly. "Use your imagination."

He groaned.

My slacks were next, and took a bit of squirming to get off. I took his right hand and rubbed it gently on the inside of my thigh, breathing heavily as I did.

"Eyes on the road," I reminded as I debated!

"Four more blocks, Gabs."

I slid his hand a little higher and pulled aside my panties. He wasn't resisting anything I was doing, and when his fingers touched my wetness, I shuddered so hard I missed his reaction. When he pulled into the driveway, I was naked.

It was nearly dark, and if anyone was looking, they'd get a shadowy view, but I didn't care. Danny was spending the night with a new friend, I think the result of Doug's skullduggery. I had to stop to unlock the door, and Doug got to hear me squeal. I hoped the neighbors hadn't heard.

Doug's clothes were flying, and I wasn't about to give him a second's rest. My mouth had been yearning for him for a long time, and I dropped to my knees, and I had him between my lips in seconds.

"Gabs, you're really something this evening," he said before I pulled him deep into my mouth, and his words cut off.

He didn't know I'd been practicing, and when the head hit the back of my throat, I paused for a second, then kept going until my lips were against his body, his cock in my throat. I'm sure his eyes were wide, but I wasn't going to let up until I felt his legs begin to tremble, and I was afraid he was about to fall, maybe on top of me. I backed off, trailing saliva from his cock to my lips when he dropped to his knees beside me.

"Where did that come from?" he asked breathily.

"A lot of practice," I replied equally breathily. "And I want to do it some more." I took hold of his throbbing erection to encourage him to say yes.

He looked at me, and I knew he was debating with himself as best he could, with me beginning to move my hand.

"I'd be an idiot to say no."

We both stood, and I pushed him into a chair, remembering the trembling legs. I was quickly on my knees between his legs. This time, my eyes held his as I closed my lips on the head, and my tongue began its caressing. His eyes were wide as more of his cock disappeared into my mouth. I was determined and didn't stop until my lips were against his pubes. His eyes closed momentarily, and when he opened them, I was still there.

I pulled off almost all the way, then plunged completely down again, and the long and loud groan I heard made me shiver. The next time, I stopped halfway, and Doug reacted by lifting his hips. It felt so different that way, and it had my blood boiling. Evidently, it was doing the same to Doug.

"Gonna come, Gabs."

Once more, it filled my throat, and I sensed Doug tensing. I wanted to watch. My hand took over, and in seconds, a thick stream of milky fluid shot into the air and landed on Doug's belly, followed by three more, then three lesser ones that felt very warm as they covered my hand. The amount was amazing, as I'd never really stopped to consider that before.

We hugged and kissed, and the next six hours were like none I'd ever experienced, before or after.

As I lay awake in the early morning hours with a peacefully sleeping Doug beside me, I marveled at the simple lesson he'd taught me about love. I considered myself a "plain Jane," and I considered him a gorgeous hunk of manhood. In my mind, I'd always considered that gorgeous men should be matched with gorgeous women and "plain Janes" should be matched with "plain Johns." It hadn't happened that way with Doug and me, and I was thrilled about it. He made me intensely happy, and I seemed to do the same for him. It was wonderful.

EPILOGUE

I'm not sure if it happened during those fantastic six hours of our engagement night, but the very impregnable me was soon pregnant... and happy as a kite in the wind, dancing and soaring above everything and wanting nothing more.

Doug wanted to get married so he'd have me before someone stole me away as if that was a possibility. We had a small ceremony with just a few friends and family. I couldn't believe that I was Mrs. Douglas Bish, but it was true.

Doug insisted that I begin my paramedic training, and I did, although being pregnant, taking care of Danny, studying, and keeping a house made life a touch tedious at times. Of course, the noble Doug did more than his share to help and took on extra shifts at work to ensure that we wouldn't starve.

Emmy Lou was born right on schedule, and this time, Doug got to cut the chord rather than just watch. I wished I had a camera to record the smiles that kept appearing on his face, but I'd certainly never forget them. He told me later that the first time he held her, he was certain he was holding an angel. My feelings weren't much different from his.

It had been an amazing saga, from finding I was pregnant after a drunken night with Cain to having Danny and watching him leave me to having Sean and Nicole's twins and getting Danny bacj to creating Emmy Lou with the man I loved.

I could hardly wait to see what might lay in store for us.