All Comments on 'Finding Himself in Her Ch. 03'

by Mr_Owlow

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loving this series!

Great story, great writing. Very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Is that the end?

I really enjoyed the story, but the abrupt change from "he" to "she" threw me a little. I was hoping Jaime would experience nylons or pantyhose (no fishnets please).

Mr_OwlowMr_Owlowover 12 years agoAuthor
He/She

First of all, a big thank you to everyone for all the positive feedback!

Secondly, I struggled with when/if to switch from he to she but decided that as Jaime starts thinking of herself as a girl, the switch emphasizes this.

Thirdly, I'm working on the fourth chapter but it will take a while before it is finished, so please have patience, more gender-bending goodness will come :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More please

Fastastically written, i wish i belonged to Kara...WOW, make Jaime wear nylons and a garter belt please, cant wait to see what you have planned for Jaime next? Will it be a whipping, slavedom? Chastity?

VampirateVampirateabout 12 years ago
Somewhat lived this...

Your choice to switch to "her" was perfectly timed.

My Mistress always refers to me in the feminine at home, and when we are chatting between friends, and every time she does the chill it sends up my spine is beyond delicious!

Although I am 6'3" and 275lbs, and built like a linebacker I saw so much of myself in this story.

Absolutely LOVED IT!

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 8 years ago
Just keeps getting better!

I'm getting as addicted to reading every next page of this saga as Jamie is to Kara's attentions. You make it so visual and sensual. I hang on every description. Somehow, you manage to place me there and feel every sensation. I love the gentle yet graphic descriptions of the lovemaking as you expertly guide me over the next curve. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nicely done

very hot ...a true fantasy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous