Finding horny old ladies

Story Info
Getting sex with old women.
1.2k words
4.18
17.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As an avid lover and fucker of old and really old women I found the hard and fast rule for finding old ladies to drop their knickers is to take an interest in them, flattery, and suggestive conversation. And one of the best places to find them and do all that is bingo on a weekday afternoon.

If you are between 25 and 40 you are at an advantage because you are probably the youngest there and therefore a point of interest. So once you have selected your candidates be sure to sit at their table. Sooner or later you'll be asked the question all the old lovelies ask: you're too young to be sitting here with us oldies (or something similar).

My spiel is that I look after my gran and over the years have come to prefer the company of older people such as themselves. That should open up their curiosity and you can expand from there. You will find that out of (say) five old biddies one will be more interested in your liking the old. So start a nice friendship and take it from there.

Here is how my lovely sexual relationship with Freda started and continued. I was instantly attracted to her nice friendly face, nice chubby body, and from what I could discern, accommodating big tits.

It was at our third bingo session when she started asking personal questions. The one that gave me the green light to seduce her was when she said, "Tony I don't wish to appear nosey, but apart from liking older people in general is there any other specific interest? You don't have to answer if I have embarrassed you."

I gently started rubbing her hand and looking deeply into her lovely blue eyes I went for it. "Well Freda, I don't mind you asking at all, but I am fearful my answer could end our nice friendship.

"Oh don't be daft, I am a woman of the world and nothing you say is going to get me to stop our friendship which by the way, I value highly."

"Freda, the other reason I prefer the company of old people -- especially very elderly and lovely old ladies like you -- is that I am extremely sexually attracted to them. Have been for at least 10 years. Surely that must shock and upset you?"

"But Tony, I am 83 and you are, what, 35 tops? Don't get me wrong, I am very flattered that this old body can stimulate you. I am right in saying that, aren't I?"

"Freda, to answer that put your hand on my groin."

"Oh, my goodness."

My thick 7-inch hard cock broke her inhibitions and we were on a journey of joint discovery. By joint agreement (unspoken) we both knew that I was going to fuck her in the not-too-distant future but first I wanted to find out her sexual likes and dislikes.

She invited me to her very posh bungalow and on arrival I immediately noted her new attire. Don't get me wrong it was sexy without being tarty. A nice button-up skirt just below the knee and blouse that failed to hide a sizeable pair of tits.

Over a nice cup of tea, she told me she had been widowed for two years and that she had enjoyed a full sex life until his death.

"Tony your approach to me was really exciting because I never thought I would have a sex life ever again."

"Freda, I don't know what or how you like sex but I have strong and some would say perverted desires when it comes to my lady friends. So can I suggest a few ideas that will start getting you sexed up?"

"This sounds very exciting, I getting a tingle already. Go ahead Tony do your worst."

"First when we are together we only use swear words and foul language to each other. For example, if you want to use the toilet you say, I am going for a shit or piss. If you want me to eat your vagina, you could say lick my cunt. You get that?"

"Sure fucking do, you randy old cunt lover."

Second, as we progress I would like to introduce you to some of my sexual fetish desires. At first, they might seem weird or even disgusting but I guarantee you will absolutely adore them."

Lastly, from playing with quite a few lovely old ladies, they often have sexual desires they have hidden even from themselves for years and years. They might think they are dirty, disgusting, whatever. But I can also guarantee Freda if you let out your desires your sexual pleasure will be so much better. That's why I encourage role-playing. It allows us to express ourselves more deeply without any guilt.

"Fuck me, Tony, I can't wait to start. Now how about more tea before you give me a good fingering."

We had drunk at least four cups and Freda had shown no desire to piss. Which looked a good sign for a piss lover like me.

"Freda, I have to ask, but do you get horny when your bladder is full- like holding it in turns you on?'

'Oh, you are a smart arse. For as many years as I can remember when on the pan I liked diddling my clit. One day my bladder was so full and I played with my clit until I came and with it, a fountain of piss. It was so fucking enjoyable."

With my arm around her, I pulled her into me and we started snogging with lots of tongue and spit.

Coming up for air, I whispered as I nibbled her ear. Freda, I adore ladies who love piss sex. Are you dribbling now?"

Pulling up her skirt and opening her wrinkled and cellulite-addled thighs she replied "Why ask, when you can feel."

Her knickers were soaking. She also had a nice amount of hair as a bald cunt on an old lady is not a good look. Pushing my fingers into her fat cunt lips and my thumb on her clit, she murmured "Oh you fucking lovely man, finger me hard."

After cumming at least two times she added " As I had such a fucking good afternoon I thought your dirty sex slave could show you some appreciation."

She grabbed his hand and pulled him into the toilet. "Now we strip because we are going to get sexily messy."

Else was leading me and I was easily led. However, there was no denying her lovely body and her hairy cunt.

Stroking my stonking 7-inch cock she sat on the pan, and as she frigged her clit, I was eagerly playing with her 38 DD tits.

'Wow Pete, your cock is so lovely, I want to suck it'. continuing stroking she sucked for all she was worth. "Hold on Pete, I am getting ready to gush. Yes, yes, oh God"...and with that, a torrent of piss flooded into the bowl.

With my cock still in her mouth I shot streams of hot cum into it again and again. She tried to swallow but there was so much it dribbled down her chin and onto her droopy tits.

She was one kinky old bitch all right when as soon as I pissed into the bowl between her legs, she lifted my cock up so the stream ran across her tits rinsing off the spunk.

After we showered and calmed down we had a long talk about virtually every sexual fetish and perversion going on. She was up for most things except shitting (I didn't like it either).