Finding If I'm Bisexual at The Lost

Story Info
Bi-curious male finds answers at the Lost and Found Club.
1.7k words
4.3
7.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
geezzer57
geezzer57
15 Followers

I had joined the lost and found club to try to find out if I can actually participate in the gay side of a bisexual threesome. I'd observed many gay couples, MMF threesomes, and a few larger groups, but hadn't had the nerve to even ask to participate in any. This was my last chance to take advantage of the club's opportunities, if I dared.

When I checked in at the desk, I got a green wristband, and told the checker that I was mainly interested in an opportunity for an MMF bisexual threesome. I was told that some members matching that profile might be showing up. I was invited to look around, as I might find possible playmates.

I wandered around the arrival lounge, looking to see who was there. A staff member came to me after a while to tell me that a couple had just checked in looking for a well-endowed man to join them. I replied that I'm 23 centimeters long and 8 centimeters circumference fully hard. She smiled, and pointed me to a Japanese couple on the other side of the room.

"Hi, I'm Dick," I introduced myself.

"I'm Johnnie and this is my wife, Janet," the man replied. Janet's bikini would have been illegal in any public place other than a clothing-optional beach. Johnnie's thong fit snugly around what I guessed was maybe a 13 centimeter long cock, smaller than the dildo I've had in my ass.

"Shall we get a room and discuss things in more detail?" I asked. "I've been bi-curious for years, but haven't yet actually tried being with another man. Having a woman there would make me feel more comfortable and maintain the bi-sexual mood. I want to try fondling another man's cock, sucking it, and getting ass-fucked by it."

"My wife is into larger cocks than mine," Johnnie replied. "I've been curious about sex with another man. My wife is an excellent cock-sucker, and I've butt-fucked her on occasion."

"Well, then, let's get to it," I said.

We found a room, and quickly got naked. Janet gasped when she saw my fully hard 23 centimeter long cock. Johnnie smiled at me, and his wife.

"I may be able to handle you," I told Johnnie.

He laid down on the bed, and I joined him. I took his cock in my hand and stroked it a few times. A drop of pre-cum appeared, always a good sign.

I bent my head down close to his cock and gave it a quick lick. I looked up and saw him smile. I gave him another lick, then wrapped my lips around the head of his shaft. I slowly took more of his hardness into my mouth, licking as I went further down on him.

I got about 8 centimeters in my mouth, and decided that was about deep enough. I started sliding up and down, sucking harder and harder as I got the hang of it.

"If you don't stop, I'm going to cum in your mouth," he told me.

I raised my head, and thanked him for the warning.

He looked at my cock, stiff but still dry. "Do you mind if I have at least a taste?" he asked.

"Help yourself, just don't choke," I replied, not entirely in jest.

Johnnie's head went down to my crotch, and he licked my cock head a few times before licking down the shaft and back up. Then he took my cockhead into his mouth and gave a little suck. I wanted to grab his head and shove my cock down his throat, but this wasn't the time or place for that.

"Let me try," Janet requested.

Johnnie backed off and let his wife have at my cock. She took it right into her mouth and gave a long, hard suck as she fondled my balls.

"This should be fun," she said when she came up for air.

She laid down on the bed, legs spread, shaved pussy glistening with anticipation of the fucking to come.

"Stick that cock in me now," she demanded.

"Yes, maam," I replied as I assumed the fucking position and let her guide me into her waiting womanhood.

Johnnie found the tube of lube and applied it to his cock before lining up behind me.

"Are you ready for this?" he asked.

"As ready as I'm going to be," I replied, as my cock filled Janet's tight twat.

Johnnie touched his cockhead to my tight sphincter and said "Just relax. This may hurt a bit."

I tried relaxing, but only got tighter. "Go ahead and fuck me already," I commanded.

I felt Johnnie's cock force its way into my rectum. I winced as he entered, then just let it happen. I couldn't really thrust in and out of Janet with Johnnie on top of me, but his thrusts drove me into her a little deeper, and his withdrawals let me ease out of her a little.

"How are you doing?" Johnnie asked.

"Wonderful," I replied.

"I'm good too," Janet chimed in as my cock continued to fill her pussy.

Several minutes later, Johnnie announced "I'm almost ready to cum. Where do you want it?"

"Inside my ass, of course," I replied. This was no time for a porn movie pull out and shoot all over my backside.

"Here I cum!" he announced. I felt his cock swell a little more as he pumped several globs of spunk into my ass.

When he was done, he pulled out and went to wash up.

"Now fuck me like you mean it," Janet ordered.

I started pumping my cock in and out of her like a jackhammer, slamming her cervix on each downstroke.

"Oh my lord!" she cried. "This is the biggest cock I've ever had and I can't help myself."

She screamed as she orgasmed, and her pussy clamped down on my cock like a vise. It was so tight I couldn't move. Finally her convulsions made me cum, dumping wad after wad after wad of jizz into her.

It took her awhile to come down from the summit and release my cock, which was slowly deflating. It took both of us some time to catch our breath.

I finally had the energy to get off her and go get cleaned up. Johnnie was sitting on the sofa, smiling as he watched me leave his wife.

I got cleaned up, and returned to see Johnnie eating my cum out of Janet's satisfied snatch.

"Thank you both," I began. "That was amazing. I don't know how bi I am, but at least I've now done it once and enjoyed it all."

"Thank you for your wonderful cock," Janet replied. "That's a new record size for me. How big is it, really?"

"Twenty three centimeters long, 8 centimeters circumference. Are you keeping a log?"

"Yes, actually. You're the biggest real cock I've had so far. My biggest vibrator is 25 centimeters long and 10 centimeters around. I've always thought it almost too big."

"Now you know how big a strap-on to get for Johnnie so he can fill you Iike I did. Some even have a liquid reservoir so they can cum," I told her.

Johnnie smiled, "Maybe for Valentine's Day."

Janet finally went to clean up. "How did you like fucking Janet?" Johnnie asked.

"She was wonderfully tight, and her pussy gripped my cock like I've never been gripped before," I answered.

Janet came back to the room. She put on her bikini bottom but not her bra. Johnnie and I picked up our token attire and we returned to the reception lounge. They went to the cloak room, collected their clothes, got dressed and left.

I went to the check-in desk, thanked the clerk for the tip about Johnnie and Janet. "Are there any gay couples who might welcome an observer?" I asked.

"Try room 7," she replied.

I headed for room 7 and knocked on the door. "Come in," someone said.

I entered to find to hunks 69'ing each other and taking cocks balls deep. These guys were pros at this.

A few minutes later, they got up and introduced themselves. Gus and Greg were well matched, both for height and cock size. Gus was maybe 2 centimeters longer and a little thicker.

"Who do you want to see get fucked?" Greg asked.

"You, if you think you can handle Gus," I replied.

"Well, I'm not so sure," Greg replied.

"Okay, then, Greg can fuck Gus."

"How about you jerk off Gus while I fuck him?" Greg asked.

"Sure," I replied. "I assume you have some lube."

"Of course," Gus said, handing it to Greg to prepare for what was to come.

Greg lubed himself up, then handed me the lube before Gus assumed the position.

Greg lined himself up behind Gus and eased his hard cock into its target. He set up a slow but steady thrusting rhythm.

I laid down next to them, put some lube on my hand and started stroking Gus's cock.

"I'm getting close," Greg announced. "How you doing down there?"

"I've got a ways to go, but maybe Dick can speed up his strokes so I can catch up."

I started stroking Gus harder, and heard him start to moan softly.

"DO IT NOW!" Gus roared. I felt him get pushed forward as Greg thrust deep one more time to unload his balls into Gus's ass.

I felt Gus's cock stiffen, and start to spasm as he shot his load onto the bed. I withdrew my hand as they collapsed onto the bed.

I went to wash up while they caught their breath. Greg was just removing himself from Gus when I got back. The went to the bathroom together and came back clean.

"That was amazing," Gus said. "It's the first time I had someone jerk me while getting fucked."

"What about you, Dick? Need some relief?" Greg asked.

"I had a threesome with a husband and wife before joining you, so I'm very good indeed," I replied.

We gathered our small clothes and went back to the reception area. We'd all had enough, so got our street clothes, dressed, and left.

I'd lost my anal virginity, and found that I'm only slightly bi-sexual.

geezzer57
geezzer57
15 Followers