Finding Joanie

Story Info
John and Rebecca have a talk.
2.5k words
4.61
3.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pegjim
pegjim
3 Followers

This is NSFW and not intended for anyone under the legal age in whatever country calls it such, or where illegal and they happen to be reading it.

Hi there, my name is Rebecca, and I'd love to tell you a story about my boyfriend John and me. We've been living together for two years in a beautiful split-level condo in Seattle, Washington. Our place has blonde maple floors, light pastel colors on the walls, and plenty of natural light. You'll see photographs of our families, places we've been to, and artwork hanging all around.

We're both in good shape, and we exercise regularly. John has a runner's body, he's 6'1", with brown hair and eyes. He has like one hair on his chest, but with a full head of nice hair, barely any on his face thankfully. He was about 165 and going to the gym a few times a week. His ass is cute. Tiny, but cute. As for me, I have a swimmer's body that runs a little faster than John does in part because of my killer legs and ass.

I'm 5'8" with dirty brown hair and blue eyes. I work in healthcare, and John is a salesperson of some kind of tech. He gets frustrated that I don't remember what he does, but I just don't care. God, how boring!? I'm in this for him, not his job. He always travels, and when the people he works with get together they drink like fish. He's a dick, forgets to call, then like a pussy, apologizes like crazy the whole day after. When he gets back it's great - with some man-drama mixed in - but he takes great care of me. He is a really sensitive, sweet, selfless guy.

Four months ago, John and I were at home, an NPR radio program was playing softly in the background (KEXP probably). The news story was discussing salaries for women rising as more females are doing well in the workforce. I was working on a few things at the dining table before I could shut down the laptop and shower before dinner.

Out of the blue, John chimes in saying, "You wear the pants around here. I'm not surprised when I hear about women doing well at work. Why is this news? I know I'm the sub in this home." He chuckled casually as he sipped a beer and stood up, heading to the kitchen. I was realizing I didn't like seeing him in sweatpants as I watched his ass walk away, but I was a little shocked as his words hit me.

First, he had no clue what being submissive meant. I learned what being submissive meant in high school, my junior and senior years, then later in college. And on a work trip once. It's not for me. It surprised me to hear that term, in that context come out of John's mouth.

I had to ask him, 'Why do you think you are a sub at all? I think we have a good balance, don't you?" I was looking right at him. Direct eye contact. "I don't think you want that sort of thing in our relationship. But if we did have it, you'd learn pretty damn fast, that you are right, I won't be the sub." I was smiling as I was finished my last email.

John, still locked in eye contact with Rebecca, swallows hard, and says, "I didn't mean we don't have a good balance. Some things you are better at than me, and vice versa. And I do feel like we take care of each other." He looked away as he stood up then looked back at me a little smugly, continuing "Last night, the pasta was way better wasn't it? Maybe not perfect, but you liked it, right?"

He started looking a little sad on the pasta-confidence-meter as my response time lengthened. I wasn't going to say anything. It seems like praising a guy for being able to make a decent dinner when he's 30, is like praising a goat for going poo outside. It should be basic-like, you know? It isn't magic or remotely extraordinary, so why praise it beyond saying 'it's a good dinner'? I love how he gets needy though.

"I defer to you on most things, whether its because I think you have a leg up due to experience, or it's something I don't think is critical to me." He leaned against the wall, continuing, "That makes you the boss, for things as far as I'm concerned." He looked like he had a little chub going, but was looking away, finished with, "And that feels good to me."

"So I'm the boss of the girls, huh? You wanna be my girl, John?" I asked, smiling at him, I continued, "If I were actually the boss things might be out of whack from the way we are used to them, like role reversal. For example, I think you would be cute in panties sometimes. But me and probably no other girl would want that all the time."

"Ha, ha. I didn't say I wanted to dress like a girl!" John quickly responded, blushing. "I'd like it if you were more of the boss in bed is all."

"Like what? Like when I'm the big spoon, but want me to pack something? You can tell me anything. I hope you know that." Sometimes, when we started to make out on the couch, or in bed, John sometimes starts to wrap his legs around mine like a teenage girl. Sometimes I'd thrust my crotch into his ass, pretending to fuck 'my girl' softly. It was fun to hear his little 'mews' and moans. I shifted in the dining chair as the topic was making me feel tingly.

"I don't even know if 'sub' is the word for it. Sometimes I have this craving to feel something. I can't explain it. Maybe your sex slave, or helpless to you, or your bodyguard or something." He looked like he had just come back from a long run with a fever his face was so red. "I know you don't need a bodyguard. I don't know where that came from." He said as he turned into the kitchen partially away from me.

"You aren't a tough guy for that kind of job, right?" I asked to test him a little. "Look at me for a second, please" I added smiling to myself. He was still beat red. "Do you have an answer for me, sweetie?"

Slowly he turned to face me. As he turned I saw face and neck were boiled lobster red and finally I saw he had a stiffy going. He was trying to be casual with a hand in the pocket and slouching like a chimp, but it was clear; he really does get off on this.

"Well?" I waited. I couldn't help pushing a little.

"No, I'm not. We talked about this and I agree, it is better to focus on skills that help us to be a better couple, like cooking, handyman - or, I mean handy person repair skills, instead of fantasizing about being a 'superman' like some action figure."

"Come sit with me and tell me why you want me bossy in bed." I was done with emails. Clicked the laptop shut and turned my chair to the table.

He came around the table and was starting to lean against the wall when I said, "No." Smiling and patting my knee, "On my lap."

John, instantly turned red again, but walked over and started to sit at the table, "I'd crush your legs, babe."

"Stop! what you are doing and sit on my lap." I was sitting upright and pointing to my waist. "Sit on my lap and straddle my waist. I want your legs on either side of mine. The way you wrap your legs around me sometimes."

He sat down with a leg on either side of mine. I thought this might be a good way to push him, but he was a little heavy on my legs. I persevered... "Reach back and put your hands on my knees. Lean back a bit".

As he did so I pulled the waistband of his sweats and boxers, out and below his balls, exposing him. He looked down at himself.

"Look at me! Keep your eyes on mine even when I'm not looking at you." I spoke sternly.

I pulled it down like a diving board and let it slap up. I watched it quiver and bounce as I grabbed up his testicles and squeezed a little before sticking two fingers in my mouth and sliding my hand back further, massaging his taint as I started to stroke him.

Normally my pink terry cloth robe feels so soft. But as I stroked him I could feel each little loop rubbing over my hardening nipples.

I watched his face scrunch up as my index and middle fingers slid along the curve that descended to his rosebud. His face was very red. Randomly I thought, if he farts, I'm kicking him out...

I circled my fingers over his hole for a second keeping a little pressure there as I said, "If you were opposed to this you would have jumped off. But you haven't. So let's play a game. After you kiss me as sexily as you can, I'm going to move my fingers. As I do, I want you to keep your rosebud centered over my fingers." I rubbed in tight circles around him. Sometimes pushing in a little more. "Now tell me you like the way it feels. Lean in and kiss me, but make it sexy sweet.

John turned his head a little and with his eyes closed leaned into me. I could feel his lips and then the barest of tongue as it went away while he continued the kiss.

As he pulled his tongue back I pushed mine into his mouth, which is something I never do. It was odd to do, but I tried to mimmick how he used to kiss me, which usually had his tongue all over everything in my mouth like he was trying to paint it or something. I circled his tongue with mine and ran it over his teeth, before pulling back.

"I want you to suck on my tongue lightly." I was holding his jaw in one hand and as I stared at him started to pull my fingers slowly till the back of my hand was right over my clit. John had to bend his elbows a little more to raise his ass properly while leaning in to kiss me.

"Moan for me a little. If you want. It will help me get into it more for you," I said as I leaned forward, my tongue shooting back into his mouth. This time I felt his tongue circle mine as his lips closed around my tongue and I felt that soft sucking pressure. So I fucked his mouth with my tongue for as long as I could. It is harder than you think to keep your tongue in that round, fat shape.

I could see John was sweating a little in this position so I pushed him backward as I slid my middle finger in to the first knuckle. This angle wasn't great and I felt like it could sprain my finger if he twisted his ass too fast, but John moaned almost instantly so I did it again and kept up a little wiggling.

"What was that John? You like that feeling, do you?" I asked a little sarcastically.

"hmmm, yeah," he purred. His head hanging backward with his eyes closed.

I slowly pushed the index finger in and said, "My finger is tired of moving. Show me how you can get both of us off in this position. Grind on me a minute, sweetheart."

"What do you mean grind on you? he asked, looking confused.

"I have two fingers in you and your legs are wrapped around me like a slut. Grind on me like you are a girl dummy! Or should I say, Joanie?" I was smiling at him. "Until you show me some white stuff I want you to get us off like you are the girl."

My other hand holding his hard cock slowly stroked. Sometimes on the upstroke circling the bike helmet to see if the pot was starting to boil over.

"Moan for me baby. Make it good for me as grind that girly fanny into me Joanie" I said as I massaged that sensitive spot below the head.

"mhhhhnnh" he moaned.

"If your dick was taped to your stomach, with me rubbing like this, you're kind of a girl." I teased him as I transitioned to full strokes.

"Show me how sensual you can be Joan. I want you to come for me now baby" I told him. I was a little raspy. He was really moaning and it with the grinding was starting to get to me so I stroked on with full, tight 'milker' strokes until I could get a dollop of semen to appear on his fat head. As I squeezed the head of his dick till it was the color of a raspberry, the blob of jizz was just there balancing wondering which way to fall.

"Hold out your hand," I ordered as I milked his dick onto the palm of his hand. "If you want me to take charge in bed two things must happen. First, you have to promise to do what I tell you, and second, someone has to eat that cum." He instantly looked squeamish. "If you back out on the first, we're done with me being the boss. If this is something you want to do, commit yourself to do what I say, when I say it. And second, one of us has to eat this cum. Your last sexual decision as my subby hubby will be to decide if I eat it, or you do."

John looked relieved hearing that he could have her eat it. "Shit, Baby you're the best! You eat it. Like that was ever gonna be a hard decision?!" He was looking like he had guessed right on a multiple choice test...

I smiled and said, "OK," pulling his hand towards me. I turned his hand a little, put my mouth onto the palm, and sucked the cum off his hand. The little residue I licked off with a slow fat tongue as I watched him.

"Kiss me," I told him quickly, pulling his confused face to me by his shirt collar as I pushed my tongue into his mouth. I tried to squish the cum up and 'lift' it out with my tongue. I was picturing a conveyor of all things. The whole time I'm forcing myself on him, John is unhappily squirming in my lap, moaning while inadvertently grinding his ass into me getting me even hotter.

I grabbed his hair and pulled him away from my mouth after a minute of making out, saying, "How did that taste? Do you like it?" I couldn't help but grin. He looked completely flustered and cute.

"Get off me, my legs are numb. What are you going to make us for dinner? I'm hungry." I whined. Smacking his ass as I stood up.

This was going to be so much fun.

pegjim
pegjim
3 Followers