All Comments on 'Finding Love in Thin Places Pt. 03'

by lakesailer_mi

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It is a well-told story. I grant you that. The writing is excellent and the theme and sub-themes are lofty and raise the spirit. It is insightful and is a very good narrative in every respect but one. You have committed the Great Sin. You have revealed the Great Secret. Perhaps it would have happened anyway, but after millenia you are the one that did It. The Great Secret is secret no longer. What do you mean, what is it? You know what it is and now your readers know. Now everyone knows. The Great Secret. The one of great mystery and heretofore hidden knowledge. It is the Great Secret: Christians fuck.

lakesailer_milakesailer_mi12 months agoAuthor

I have no idea who you are but you literally made me laugh out loud this morning! Thank you, that's a great comment!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I glanced over your story again this morning and got your message. Thanks for the response. Keep writing. You bring a fresh perspective to the dialog.

jlg07jlg0710 months ago

Spectacular story! TY!

UseThisTwoUseThisTwo5 months ago

Thank you! In years of reading Lit, I’ve never felt the impact of this story. I’m 74 and lost my wife to cancer two years ago. I’ve just had a parallel pilgrimage with my family to scatter some of her ashes at her grandmother’s farm in Norway. You’ve touched a deep spot for me. I haven’t had an interest to go back to GB again, but now I’m ready to trace your path through GB. Maybe next year. Thanks again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlakesailer_mi@lakesailer_mi
113 Followers
Male, 50's, married. I write because I enjoy it. I hope you enjoy reading it. If you do, let me know. Here to laugh, play, and fantasize.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES