All Comments on 'Finding Love on the Interstate'

by dmallord

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
Davester37Davester377 months ago

5* again from me!

I’m a sucker for likable, interesting, believable characters. That’s the strong suit in this story. The dramatic tension of waiting for her inevitable wolf encounter and its aftermath is soothed by the also-inevitable happy ending. The use of actual place names is a big plus for me, too.

I could have enjoyed another page or two of adventures on the road, hopefully without another wolf encounter. Perhaps the happy ending was a bit rushed, but it got where it was going, and it’s your story to tell as you choose.

I really appreciate your seemingly flawless editing. That shows your respect for your craft and your readers.

As always, thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdmallord@dmallord
I followed the 'orphan to soldier' path that many others have. Found myself embroiled in the Vietnam mess - on the wrong side of the POW trauma. I lost some fingers and damaged a hand over there. Coming home to an unwelcoming nation, I stayed low and out of sight - still avoid...