All Comments on 'Finding Love Pt. 04'

by Dru_Druthers

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
break213break213over 10 years ago
like

I still say viv a bitch you never do that to your friend. But I want Kate and meg together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
oh my

I am so hooked to this story - it's unbelievable.

Can't wait to see how the story between Kate and Megan will develop. My heart is with Megan. <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yay!!!

I want Kate and Meg together. However, I still don't like Viv. She could've went about Pursuing Ari in a different way. I understand that it is love an love can't be helped; but if she and Ari would have been up front with Kate, I would have respected them so much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
yay!!!

Can not wait to see what hapoens with kate n meg .. waiting for the next installment. ..

blue_swanblue_swanover 10 years ago
like it

I agree. I hope for Kate and Meg to be together, but Vivian is a bitch. If anybody, she should be putting effort in salvaging their friendship, not Kate

MGU67MGU67over 10 years ago
Super

I love this story, just hope Kate and Megan get together. Can't wait for the next installment. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
:-)

I like everyone on this story...even Vivian. I'm not gonna call her a bitch and NOT like her because she happened to find the "one" for her quite quickly. In all honesty, there will always be hurt before true love or everyone is just living a lie. People find it in the weirdest way, but if it works out for them...who am I to judge and not like a person because they've achieved true love?

Great Chapter! Thank you for the complexities as well as the simplicities of these fine characters. :-)

Qui3t0n3Qui3t0n3over 10 years ago
yeah

fuck dats some good shit keep doin ya thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Viv and Ari are Bitchs!!!

God i hate viv and Ari.. They are the kinds of friends that you should grab them by their hair n clean bathroom with their faces.. I hope kate never forgives them.. It would be so stupid if she does.. How could Ari say she didn't feel secure with Kate? Wtf bitch..kate was the one who prorected you from Zoe.. I hate Ari more than Viv..i hope Viv cheats on her so that Ari knows what she lost and that was the pure Kate.. I'm so angry at this storyline of viv and Ari they keep having sex like nothing happend and they don't even care about how they betrayed Kate and hurted her.. I will hate this story if Kate forgives them and let them live happily together..coz they are bitchs.. Kate was nothing but good to them and they didn't let her be happy with Ari for sometime..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ugh.

It's disappointing that you decided to take the story in this direction. Ari and Vivian looking "good together" and "being in love" doesn't make them good people. It doesn't make their betrayal okay or mean that they aren't despicable people. Yes, love can come out of nowhere but that doesn't excuse us from behaving with character and honor. Love and friendship should be cherished not spat upon because you're horny. Then to try to suggest Kate is at fault? Wow. Please take Terry and Jade out of the story. Them being okay with the behavior of Vivian and Ari reflects poorly on their character. Still, good story.

BugattiTBugattiTover 10 years ago
wow

Puh-leeeze write the next part quickly. So loving the story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
......

Fuck Ari. Fuck Vivian. I'd like for Meg and Kate to get together but don't want there to be any friendship between the two couples. Just let Viv and Meg look good together away from Kate. Not because she's angry that they're together but angry at the betrayal Viv did. They should never be friends again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Story But, Not So Good Chapter

Although I gave this chapter a 4 star on the basis of this whole story, the latest chapter was not satisfactory.

As some other readers have already expressed in their feelings toward giving an easy out to Vivian and Ari for what they did to Kate, I fully agree with them.

There is no excuse for the way they betrayed Kate. I agree that true love can never be denied. But, 'How can be a person live happily by killing another'.

And for what Ari and Viv are telling about Kate in love with another NOW. It was not the reason on their minds when the made love behind Kate.

The only way it could be good, if Ari have talked and broke up with Kate before doing anything with Vivian. But, this is called cheating, which don't suits main characters.

And the way the other characters of this story took it so lightly, it was absurd and very disappointing.

But, what is done is done. Try to make the coming chapters more believable.

Good Luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Strength in Writing...

Dru, even though some of the readers may not agree, I believe you have actually written the harder version in some ways. No, it is not easy seeing two people you care about betray another to be together, but it also does not always have to mean the end to the relationships of all those involved. Thank you for having the courage to remind us of that. Each relationship we have with others builds us into the unique people we are and the timing isn't always perfect when you first meet that special someone and you both have to grow into who you need to be for the match to work out....please continue to write these heart felt and realistic stories. CJ

john1946john1946over 10 years ago
Very Good

I am very much enjoying this story. I usually don't read lesbian stories, but this touches on so many feelings, it definately is an attention grabber. I like the way you handled this chapter and look forward to more. Thanks for a well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Incomplete

The problem with the whole Vivian-Ari couple is that it seems to come out of thin air. From our perspective, Megan had just been a passing fancy for Kate, and Kate was all invested in Ari... but only in this chapter do you reveal the fact that Kate wasn't really over Megan, or that Megan felt good with the attention.

ShikeShikeover 10 years ago
Too easy

In truth, I think Jade and Terry were too easy with the whole cheating thing. Especially with what happened to Jade and her ex-husband. My personal problem is not that Vivian and Ari got together, it's that they went behind Kate's back and then blew it off like it was nothing. Also Jade and Terry blowing it off doesn't fit with the characters that you've established. I hope that you can redeem this because if this story continues this easily I may have to stop reading it. I know for a fact that I wouldn't be ok with what happened, because it's happened to me and it took me more than a year to be able to forgive.

I do love you're writing and really enjoy your stories, in general, I just think you played this wrong and, while I actually see what Ari and Viv doing as in character, I don't seen how Jade and Terry reacted as in character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
IT IS YOUR STORY

As I have read the comments about what a terrible person Viv was for taking Ari from Kate, I think everyone should remember you are the author. It was your way to segway back to getting Kate and Meg together. I believe it was a really clever plot twist. Once again you have demonstrated your brilliant story telling and writing skills. I anxiously await the next installment. (Hopefully Kate and Meg find happiness forever together) Thanks for sharing your talent with us. You are truly gifted. ChristieP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please continue

I love this story!!! I really hope Kate and Meg get together. Please keep it coming. I can't wait to read what happens next! :)

BahamaBahamaover 10 years ago
Wow

That was just amazing ! I can't wait to see what happens next

tokyoetparistokyoetparisover 10 years ago

Pleaasee let there be a story/character progression on Kate and Meg for the next chapter! I'm excited on what's going to happen between them. Oh and btw, you're a wonderful writer. :)

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
opposites detract

This is Dru's story and will develop as her muse dictates.

In real life a couple such as Vivian and Ari never last. Eventually Vivian will feel taken advantage of and resent that Ari is topping her from the bottom. Ari will keep escalating her emotional neediness as an addict or alcoholic always needs larger and larger quantities of their cravings. It will end disastrously, even violently for both of them.

Then they will go right back out and find the exact same bad relationship with another opposite. and the cycle of self-destruction will start again.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Sorry, Kate, I Disagree!

I can't really agree with Kate that it's "all for the best." MAYBE it is now, but let's track the story:

1) Kate IS a dominant personality; she COULD have given Ari what it now appears that she needs, but at the time Ari was damaged, just recovering from an abusive dominant. At BEST to come on strong would have been to take advantage of her, at worst it could have destroyed her. Basically Kate is being punished for healing Ari.

2) Viv is SUPPOSEDLY Kate's friend. Giving her the benefit of the doubt that she honestly felt an over-powering attraction to Ari she should have gone to Kate first, before making a move on Ari.

3) Ari supposedly "loves" Kate. Kate has made it ABUNDANTLY clear that Ari can talk to her about anything. If Ari felt there was something missing from the relationship that she really needed she should have talked to Kate.

4) Finally, she CHEATED! If she felt she HAD to go to Viv, she should have had the "balls" to go to Kate and say she needed to move on.

Finally, Kate is too kind, she should have clocked Viv. And decked Ari too if she tried ro interfere. I CERTAINLY wouldn't have wished them well. I really hope Viv breaks Ari's heart, and she finds that herself alone.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Arghh!

I can't believe how everyone in this story is so complacent with Vivian and Ari. "Oh, aren't they so good together, it's obvious they are really in love, it never would have worked out with Kate".

Viv and Ari CHEATED on Kate, Kate never had a real chance to work out with Ari because Viv interfered. If she was so damn sure it wouldn't work out, why not wait and then move in on Ari.

Frankly, Kate, Jade and Terry should let everyone know that their not safe with their girlfriends around Viv, that she doesn't respect boundaries.

I will have no respect for Kate if she makes up with Ari, let alone Viv.

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
THE HEAT IS ON!

"ALL FOR THE BEST!" my foot, c'mon Kate, where is your backbone. Kate should have followed her first instincts, i don't think anyone would have begrudged her that pleasure. Vivian's explanation to Jade about Kate's feelings for Meg, (lol) is an attempt to justify her betrayal to Kate and the amazing friendship they shared (lame, but true) BUT.... you have to admit though, the desire and sensuality between V and A is HOTTER THAN HELL! (ducking... LMAO)

DCohen2349DCohen2349over 10 years ago
This Really Troubles Me

"Ari told me that you were always gentle. You never pushed her or made any demands of her. That was sweet and kind of you but that wasn't what Ari needed. She wants and needs someone in her life to take charge of her, lead her, love and guide the submissive in her." - So why COULDN'T Kate take charge. Wasn't that why she and Viv didn't work, because they were BOTH dominant personalities?

"I never wanted to hurt you. I love you, I really do," - I'm sorry, gotta call BS on that one. If you love someone, and don't want to hurt them, then guess what? YOU DON'T HURT THEM! After her talk with Terry Ari should have gone to Kate, explained her feelings and ended it. Instead she LIED and CHEATED. Those are NOT acts of love!

"I hope things work out better for you with Viv than they did with me," Kate said. Sad, she took her purse and walked away, out of the apartment and out of the club. - MUCH too gracious. Should have told them both to go to hell, and tell Ari not to come crying when Viv dumps her.

DCohen2349DCohen2349over 10 years ago
Kate and Meg

OK, I get that EVERYONE could tell Kate was hung up on Meg. Hell, she says more than once that she has a crush on her.

But Megan has made it very clear that she is flattered but not interested, but Ari has the magic insight to see that Meg IS interested, an lo and behold, presto change-o, and Meg is seriously considering it? Strains credulity a bit.

And I agree with adidasgal, she should have clobbered Viv. When she walked into the office and "threw her purse on the couch", she should have swung it at Viv's head!

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
I'm Sorry, I Can't...

accept the Viv/Ari relationship.

The betrayal of Kate is totally unforgivable. After all that Kate did for her, even a naive sub like Ari should have had the ovaries to go to Kate and tell her she was uncontrollably drawn to Viv and wanted to explore it. Kate would have been hurt, maybe angry, but she would not have been betrayed.

The clincher for me was Ari giving her virginity to Viv, something that Kate was too kind to try to take too soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
In total agreement with Shike

Was going to go off on a rampaige, decided to have some patience and read some comments. I agreed with most of them to some degree, read Shikes comments and really agreed. I am not sure why you choose to have Ari and Viv behave that way, with little or no forthought to the hurt they would cause. Could be that going down that particualar rabbit hole was difficult for you. Not sure but by trying to gloss over a major crossroads cheapened your story.

nogravynogravyover 1 year ago

Yeah, I'm in the "Jade was too easy on Vivian" camp. I don't give a fuck how "drawn" Viv and Ari were to one another, they should have had the common decency to talk to Kate, in light of their history with her. In Kates's place, I wouldn't forgive them, I'd just forget them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDru_Druthers@Dru_Druthers
397 Followers
I've become an avid reader on Literotica and have been frustrated on more than one occasion when a story (a good storyline and plot) starts and then the author seemingly disappears without finishing. As I have begun posting my own stories, I alway try to finish my story before...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES