Finding Mom Pt. 03

Story Info
The beach video.
1.8k words
4.47
32.6k
52

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers

Part Three

(Miriam)

With her hands still shaking badly, Miriam quickly put her phone on charge and fixed herself another cup of coffee. She generally didn't drink much coffee this late in the evening, but after realizing that if things went as planned, she suspected she would probably be up most of the night anyway. As the moments passed slowly, she could feel her nipples gradually stiffen, and she could feel herself growing damp as the anticipation of what was about to take place began to build deep within her groin.

Soon, Nate came from his room, where he had been couped up gaming all day, and fixed his supper from the meal she had prepared earlier, and she knew it wouldn't be long now. She sat quietly, sipping her coffee, pretending to be playing on her phone, and tried not to look up at him. If their eyes met now, Miriam was unsure if she could proceed with any of it.

They spoke very little, just some idle chit-chat here and there, and Nate ate his meal quickly and soon retired back to his room to game a bit longer. Then, finally, he retrieved a pair of boxer shorts from his dresser drawer and headed towards the bathroom for his shower. She observed and knew that her time was growing very near.

It was the same daily routine that you could set your clock by. When Nate finally exited the bathroom a short while later and headed straight for his room, she knew it was her time.

She stood up, went to her room, and quickly removed her dress. Her big nipples were stiff and rigid with anticipation beneath her bra, and she already felt very damp between her legs. She put on a long white button-up nightgown and pulled her equally long jet-black robe over it. She tied it tightly, and after she silenced her phone, she gently slipped it into the deep pocket as she began quietly making her way toward the back door.

Once in the backyard, she stuck to the shadows and slowly skirted the side of the house as she carefully made her way in the dark toward the small wooden crate that awaited her just beneath Nate's bedroom window. Once she was securely on top of the crate, Miriam peered through the clean glass window and was surprised to see how much better her view was from the last time.

Nate's bed was just beneath the windowsill, and as he sat propped up with his back to her, just a couple of feet away, she could see every little detail on his phone through the crystal-clear glass windowpane.

Nate already had his big rod out and was slowly stroking it up and down as he watched that very first recording of her at the beach. She was sure it was the first time he had ever filmed her.

She had never seen it before, but as she peered at it closely, it was evident that it was the footage from where the towel had blown off her legs entirely and onto the sand below. She had unknowingly spread her legs wide apart in her sleep, only to wake up later and suspect Nate of recording her.

She suddenly wondered if he considered this one to be the best recording of her that he had at this point. She had no idea how long he had recorded her that day or how closely he had held the camera to her exposed bush while she slept. However, she remembered that when she first awoke that day, she was shocked to see a great deal of her thick, dark pubic hair exposed to anyone who may have been looking her way at the time.

But then she realized that there was also the recording from the swimming pool that was a bit more recent.

As she stood on the crate and watched and listened to him carefully, she remembered that she had unwittily spread her legs very wide in that one for a brief moment or two as her mind unknowingly wandered off for a bit.

She was sure that all the other footage he had recorded of her thus far was primarily quick little glimpses now and then of her dark, curly inner thigh hair.

With her stomach tied in knots but with her wet hairy vagina still leaking into her panties, she quickly took her phone from her deep robe pocket, and with her hands trembling and shaking badly, she opened her camera mode and then clicked on the record tab. While clutching the phone tightly in her left hand, she slowly lowered her right to the tie strap of her robe and tugged it loose. As the black robe fell slightly open, Miriam found and unbuttoned the three small buttons of the white gown that were the closest to her waistline.

She slowly raised her left hand and shakily focused her phone on Nate's position; she gently let her free hand slip past the parted black robe and through the unbuttoned opening of the white gown. Then, as her fingers found the waistband, she dipped her hand down and into her soggy, wet panties. She found her swollen clitoris and ever so slowly began to rotate her big button beneath her fingertips as she began filming Nate through the transparent windowpane. He gently stroked his prominent member as he watched her slowly drift off to sleep on his phone while they were at the beach.

Moments later, at this point in his recording of her, she was lying there fast asleep. As she stood on the crate and watched herself closely through the window, Nate suddenly leaned over, reached forward, and carefully tugged the tiny little towel from her lap until it lay in the sand.

Miriam gasped loudly as she watched this all unfold before her eyes. All this time, she thought Nate had just taken advantage of an unfortunate situation. She felt the wind must have blown the towel from her legs all this time. She was utterly astonished.

As she unknowingly began to spread her legs open in her sleep, the dark hair growing on the insides of her thighs became visible as the clip slowly moved forward. Soon, her legs were spread very wide, and Nate quickly got down on his hands and knees in the sand and crawled forward as he held the camera very close to her exposed crotch.

Miriam was taken aback by seeing such bold actions from her son, but she was also very excited by it, and she could feel the nectar flowing from her as she gently fingered herself and watched quietly.

The dark tuffs of pubic hair that sprang from the leg openings of her suit were very obvious and crystal clear in the close-up clip. The dark color of her thick bush was very prominent against the backdrop of the bright white swimsuit as she watched closely through the freshly cleaned windowpane. Nate was stroking himself faster now as the camera, at this point, was being held so close to her crotch that the view from it showed her long, dark pubes slightly blowing in the wind.

Moments later, as the rays of sunlight shifted from behind a cloud and shone brightly on her sleeping body, Miriam could make out the form of one side of her long pink lips beneath the thick forest of dark pubic hair.

She almost fainted and fell off the crate when in the recording, Nate suddenly leaned forward, way in towards her, put his nose right up next to her crotch, and proceeded to sniff her hairy vagina with a passion. He then ever so slowly stuck his tongue out and gently began to lick the slightly exposed pinkness of her long, thick lips that lay just beneath her curly, dark pubes.

For a moment or two, Miriam thought she would surely die on top of that tiny crate!

When she had gathered herself as best as she could and continued watching very closely, she felt her hairy box begin to throb and convulse beneath her hand, and she began to pull downward roughly on her big wet clitoris as she watched her son very gently lick her hairy vagina while she slept soundly.

She couldn't believe how bold he had been; it was a quiet, secluded spot, but indeed, there had to have been at least a few people milling about reasonably close by!

Nate soon began squirming around on the bed. He then suddenly began grunting loudly as he shot his hot load out and up onto his flat ribbed stomach just as Miriam's own body suddenly shook violently in a most beautiful orgasm of her own. She desperately tried to stay quiet and keep her camera focused on Nate as her insides twisted and convulsed, and her hairy channel throbbed and spasmed beneath her fingers as his thick white seed spilled forth from his rock-hard shaft.

As Miriam climbed down from the crate on very shaky knees, all she could think about was the fact that her son had licked her muffin while she slept, and now, they had just masturbated together and had somehow managed to cum spontaneously with one another!

"Oh my God, she kept thinking, Nate has licked my vagina!!

"Oh, my fucking God, she thought, Nate has licked my fucking pussy!!!

She couldn't believe it, but she had just seen it with her own eyes.

She had just cum to it, for Christ's sake!

"Oh my God, oh my fucking God!" she continuously mumbled quietly to herself.

On her weak, trembling knees, Miriam carefully went to her room. After undressing completely, she crawled up into bed with her phone, where she proceeded to masturbate until the wee hours of the morning as she, over and over again, watched her son gently lick her hairy pink lips while she slept.

She was hoping and searching for that spot to make her squirt again. She quickly had two more regular orgasms, which were very close together, and they both came very, very soon for her each time she watched Nate gently lick at her overgrown vagina.

She finally propped her phone up close to her face with a pillow so she could use both of her hands, and as she oversaw Nate lick her exposed hairy cooter again, she finally found the right spot, and it was just so glorious.

Somewhere along the way, Miriam lost count of how many orgasms she had that late night and early morning. She continuously watched over and over again as her son gently licked away between her open legs while she slept soundly on the beach.

When she finally awoke later that afternoon, her phone battery was completely dead, and she suddenly grinned from ear to ear as she jokingly wondered why.

All comments are welcome and undoubtedly appreciated, whether positive or negative.

HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers