All Comments on 'Finding Mr. Wright Ch. 17'

by bdsm_beth

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That man has some explaining to do!! (Loving the series, btw.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm such a romantic at heart..I started to cry knowing Aaron still cared. Can't wait for the next chapter.

RoissyAngelRoissyAngelover 1 year ago

Another well-written chapter. I am disappointed that Beth is not going to end up on her knees again in front of Miss M. I feel that we are moving towards a '50 Shades' conclusion where the hunk and the beauty go collar & lead into the sunset. Although it would be nice if someone else wins the auction and then Beth discovers that an angry Miss M changed the auction from 24 hours of slavery to lifetime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shocked, I am simply shocked I say. No one saw that one coming. Although I will admit, the 5 million did seem extreme. I mean, he could have had her for free. Hmm... A good story, but this was not even remotely a surprise...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for closing the circle. Looking forward to the epilogue.

CybersleuthCybersleuthover 1 year ago

Of course it was and we all would have been greatly disappointed with anyone else. I can hardly wait for the reveal of why he disappeared. This whole story has been simply exquisite in every way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I knew it had to be him they seemed so right together. Love this series. So excited to see what happens next!

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotabout 1 year ago

Imagined…and written to perfection.

Exquisite.

GoldustwingGoldustwingabout 1 month ago

It had to be Aaron, but that’s okay as we’re sure to find out why he left her and the rest of the backstory.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbdsm_beth@bdsm_beth
NOTE - if you don't list an email when you send me a message through here, I have no way of responding! Don't just send as 'Anonymous' if you want a response, and I try to respond to everyone within a few days, often sooner! ---------------------------------------------------...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES