All Comments on 'Finding Mr. Wright Ch. 18-Epilogue'

by bdsm_beth

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Sissybrianna196728Sissybrianna196728over 1 year ago

I really loved this story and the way it progressed. I am a male that wishes he could be she if you notice the name. Can you write about this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This read not a normal sex story. So many stories just go straight to sex with no emotion . No feeling. Your work on this story, whether real or not, is phenomenal. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really good story. Great mix of the bdsm with interpersonal relationship and a look in the the mind of the Dom and Sub. Thank You for writing it.

CybersleuthCybersleuthover 1 year ago

In a word .... superb. I am sorry the story has ended but am so pleased to have been there from the very beginning. I have never heard anyone voice how I feel about my role as you so beautifully did in this final chapter. I have always been Mr. A and Elizabeth is my idea of perfection in her role.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Much better written than 50 Shades of Grey, which was a pretty shallow read. Well done

lancelot_68lancelot_68over 1 year ago

For someone that live the BDSM lifestyle, 50 shades of grey was just something for dumb people.

You writing deserve 5 stars everytime in my opinion.

May it lack a little bit of experience here and there, but seriously it's a good job.

Another league than 50 S.o.G.

Ah, the characterization of the characters was indeed PRO.

Thanks for write this, and I think I'm not the only one hoping you go further, may something else, something new.

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotabout 1 year ago

A breathtaking work of art.

Wow…

SenorDomSenorDomabout 1 year ago

Very well done! Thanks for sharing your insights around the mind game of submission. And the scenario of The Society is a good intention to put out to the universe; we need more Mrs. Oeauxs in the sex-positive, D/s world!

I've been sending the link to friends, it's a fast read with a happy ending – what's not to love?

As for ideas for a next story, you do you, of course, but I prefer role models rather than details about screw ups and losers, especially ones who are violent, myopic, homophobic, and misogynistic. I look for stories I can learn from, I've read enough of the things not to do.

In that vein, and from the woman's perspective, I would love to learn more from a female submissive character who is kept aroused and engaged by their Dom in between scenes. Tasks are time consuming to create, deliver, and collect for a busy Dom. "Watching" a sub manage them in their busy lives could help Doms to understand which tasks are productive and which are a waste of time and effort.

Does your experience allow you to write of the ongoing D/s 24/7 relationship? For those of us in ENM or poly relationships, the idea of M/s or 24/7 is a dream scenario that we may never be able to manifest. My awakening to D/s was through a woman who was getting used 4 to 5 times a day, but she still wanted more, as she was not convinced her husband loved her. (That story is here, should you have any interest: https://casualsexproject.com/stories/friends-with-benefits/so-many-firsts/) I dream often of living a daily life that is peppered with sex, bondage, impact, objectification, degradation, humiliation, and sensory deprivation. Would a story about that life from the viewpoint of the female submissive/slave be something you could write?

Again, well done, and many thanks for the effort to capture it so well!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbdsm_beth@bdsm_beth
NOTE - if you don't list an email when you send me a message through here, I have no way of responding! Don't just send as 'Anonymous' if you want a response, and I try to respond to everyone within a few days, often sooner! ---------------------------------------------------...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES