Finding my Fetish Pt. 03

Story Info
Taking it to the next level.
825 words
4.52
4.7k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wetboy68
Wetboy68
22 Followers

Paul and I cleaned ourselves up, washed off our panties and hung them to dry, knowing full well they'd be getting some use later.

We'd crossed a line but were both glad we had, we had lost time to make up for.

We watched some more porn, masturbated together, each other and enjoyed more oral sex, this was the revelation.

As evening approached we thought we'd go out, I lived on the edge of town so it wasn't far to walk to find open countryside.

Paul suggested we slip on the panties under our jeans, this was almost a dare and I couldn't wait.

We ventured out both knowing how this was going to end. We found a secluded spot in some trees and sat in the grass.

At first we weren't quite sure what to do but Paul suddenly leant into me grabbing my cock through my jeans and pressed his mouth against mine. At first I was shocked but then responded knowing that less than 24 hours ago I had his cock in my mouth and was swallowing his cum.

My cock started to harden as we kissed passionately, grinding against each other. We started to undress each other down to our lacy panties and then eased off, laying in the grass admiring each other in our new underwear.

We were both a little apprehensive as we were not quite sure what to do next, this was new for both of us. But, as ever Paul took the initiative. He straddled over me, kneeling just above my softening cock and without any warning started to pee. I lay back and watched his stream run over his bulge and cover my panty clad cock, covering my stomach, soaking my crotch. It seemed to go on for ever as I lay there soaked in his pee. Finally the last few drips seeped through the front of the lace and stopped. Paul eased down the front of his panties releasing his cock which was fast getting hard. He started to stroke his thick cock right in front of my face. I stopped him and got him to slide forward, I could now take him in my mouth.

I eased his hardness into my mouth, I immediately tasted the pee on it, salty but not nasty. I gradually lapped at his tip, sometimes taking him all in, other times just licking.

He started that familiar groan as i started to feel his body tense, "dont stop, I'm cumming". As soon as he said that I let him out of my mouth as his first long string of cum landed square on my face. He looked down to see his entire load emptying on to my waiting face as i lapped up the bits my tongue could reach and guided the other drops into my mouth with my fingers. He couldnt get enough as he smeared his cum covered cock on my face, me frantically trying to catch every last drop.

I by now was aching but knew I needed to return the favour and cover Paul in my pee and cum.

Your turn I declared. But Paul directed me to do something else. He wanted me to stand directly over him above his chest, my feet either side of him. I had no control over where my pee would go but thats what he wanted.

I did as instructed, looking down at his waiting body. I let out a little to see where it would land, the top of his chest. I let out some more, the stronger I pushed, the further up his chest it went. Suddenly he slid forward, my stream of pee landing all over his face. I watched as he smeared my pee all over his face and chest almost as if he was showering, this was hot.

I kept going to my last few drops, Paul was soaked, his hair, face, body all covered in my pee.

I stepped back to admire my work, I was so horny. Paul got to his knees, slipped down my panties and sucked me off till i exploded in his mouth. He stood up, we pressed our pee soaked bodies together and kissed, I could taste the fresh cum on his tongue as we ground against each other.

Now all we had to do was get home covered in pee and cum, in soaking clothes, wearing lacy panties. I've never been so horny.

We got back to mine, thankfully it was almost dark saving our embarrassment. We showered together but now it seemed different again. Another line had been crossed, I never thought this was anything more than two people exploring their sexuality and i was discovering things that would stay with me for life.

We dried off, our clothes and panties washing and laid on the sofa. It was still only Saturday evening, the night was still young and we were both still very horny.

Wetboy68
Wetboy68
22 Followers