Finding my Fetish Pt. 04

Story Info
Losing myself.
1.4k words
4.21
4.6k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wetboy68
Wetboy68
22 Followers

My naivety had now grown into a confidence, I knew what I now liked, I knew what got me hard and I now knew that my best friend was going to enjoy doing it with me.

I was prepared to try anything, I might like it, I might not but that finding out was the best bit.

48 hours previously I'd never sucked another cock, never swallowed another mans cum, never worn panties and never been peed on and to top it all I was loving every minute of it. By the time we got back and got cleaned up it was pushing nine.

Up until now it had never crossed my mind to have a drink, we'd done everything to each other stone cold sober.

We ordered takeout and cracked into some beer. The time flew by, it was getting late and we were both quite fluffy.

The conversation had generally been about sex, could we involve someone else in our play. We had a candidate, we'd both been out with her at different times and we both knew that she still had a crush on me. But that was for another time.

We cleared up and it was my turn to take the initiative. I led Paul into my parents room. A large double bed stood in the middle of the room. I told Paul to go get his bag of panties as I contemplated what the rest of the night had in store.

Paul emptied the bag onto the bed, I had so many questions about how he came by so many pairs. I rummaged through them and found a pair of light blue, lace backed, sheer fronted panties. I slipped them on and adjusted my cock in them. I stood in front of the full length mirror in the room and admired how my cock was almost completely visible through them. Paul found a pink pair, very similar to mine but with a sheer back also. He slipped them on, when I saw how his cock looked in them I'm pretty sure my mouth watered.

I climbed onto the bed and Paul followed. I reached out and touched the sides of his panties, easing my hands toward his cock. I ran my hands across his front, his cock twitched.

He laid back on the bed as i eased down him, brushing my hand against his nipples, across his stomach, finally resting on his cock.

I watched as his cock grew harder, filling the front of the panties, the tip straining to escape the waistband. I lowered my head and ran my tongue along the sheer front feeling the ridges on his now stiff cock.

I teased around his balls as he wriggled and groaned. I hooked two fingers over the waistband and eased the soft fabric over his thickness. I was now running my tongue along his length. I stopped at the tip and lowered my mouth over him, he twitched and groaned some more, this wouldn't take long.

I took his whole length in my mouth, his tip nearly making me gag. I rolled my tongue over his now dribbling tip, tasting his pre-cum.

He started to move his hips as if trying to fuck my mouth, I obliged by rocking in time with him. The pace quickened, I could sense the urgency, he needed to cum.

I held his hands by his side as he gave one last thrust, I felt his cock twitch as I took the first massive blast of his cum and then another and another. I started to swallow it down trying not to lose any.

He slumped back on the bed, his body limp. I climbed up on him so I was level with his face. I lowered my mouth to his, covering his mouth and easing my cum covered tongue inside, swirling it round as we passionately kissed.

We lay there for some time, continued kissing and exploring each other with our hands. I was hard now but in no hurry. I wanted this to last and I wanted to see how far we would go.

After a few minutes we stopped and Paul rolled onto his back, he looked nervous and wanted to speak. He lay there silently for a minute then came out with it, I want you to fuck me. Secretly that was what i was waiting for but it was still a shock when it came out. Are you sure? I asked, it was a big leap. Do it now before I change my mind.

I leapt off the bed and ran to my room, i grabbed a tube of gel from my bedside and was back before he could speak.

He laid on his back and eased the panties over his arse, I knelt between his legs and freed my hard cock from my panties. I squeezed some gel onto it smearing it up and down its length. Paul took the gel and smeared a big dollop between his cheeks working some into his hole with his fingers.

We were both nervous as I eased myself towards him. My tip nestled against his little opening. I pushed a little and my tip slid in. Paul pushed back against me easing me slowly but deeper inside.

I was now halfway in and it was getting easier. I started a rhythm going, gently sliding my cock out and then back in slightly deeper each time. Paul was a bit more relaxed as I started to fuck him at pace.

My pace quickened as i could feel my cum build. I told him I was close and he yelled at me to stay inside.

I was fucking him hard now, our bodies pounding against each other. I tensed as i felt my cum explode inside him 3 maybe 4 massive blobs emptying into his tight hole.

I slowed, easing my cock out and bringing a trail of cum with it, running down between his cheeks. God that was amazing i said, he was silent for a moment then sat up, throwing his arms round my neck and kissing me hard. I think he was happy.

It was my turn now, we've all slid a finger up there or even something bigger while masturbating, but this was different. Paul's cock was thicker and longer than mine, it was also rock hard.

He took the gel, smearing a load over his cock, he then smeared some over my hole as he removed my little panties. I lay back and closed my eyes, I was nervous but so turned on. I could feel his tip nuzzle against me as he pushed. He was inside me. He pushed some more as I relaxed taking him deeper.

I was hard again as he got into a rhythm, easing himself in and out. I opened my eyes and looked up at him, the concentration on his face as he fucked. His rhythm built, now pounding me, the familiar groan as he pushed one last time, his cock twitching, emptying its load into me. I reached down to my cock, gave it a couple of strokes and shot my cum over my stomach.

Paul eased out, stroking his cock, smearing his cum over his length and slumped over me. Our hot, cum soaked bodies pressing against each other.

We lay there for a while, what next. I slipped my panties back on, encouraged Paul to do the same. I took his hand and led him to the bathroom. This was now my favourite activity.

I got Paul to lay down as I stood above him, he was grinning as my stream started. I directed it at first over his cock then working up his body finally reaching his face, soaking him in my pee. He smeared it all over making sure he hadn't missed anywhere. He lay there like a cat that just got the cream. I now couldnt wait for the same. We swapped places and I lay back.

He was obviously desperate. He unloaded his pee all over me, covering me from head to toe in an immense amount of pee. I smeared my panties, chest face, hair, everywhere with his stream. He finally finished as we both stood there stroking our wetness, touching each others sodden panties.

This had been an amazing weekend, there was one more day left. I had learnt things about myself that i never dreamt of before. It seemed I liked cock and pee but also doing both in lacy panties. I was keen to carry on doing all three hopefully with Paul.

Wetboy68
Wetboy68
22 Followers