Finding My Place

Story Info
Devin is abducted.
2.8k words
4.16
50.7k
44

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this is over 18. If you have any feedback, I'd love to hear it.

*****

I was right in the middle of my morning masturbation while laying in bed when I heard a knock on my front door. I quickly grabbed some clothes and ran to the door thinking my step mother must have forgotten her keys as she had just left for work. As I opened the door I was shocked to see a large man standing there. "Pardon me, my car broke down and I don't seem to have cell phone signal out here. May I use your phone?"

I was shocked by having a strange man randomly on my front porch. 'Do what's right', I thought to myself. "Sure, it's hanging on the wall on the far end of the kitchen." I said motioning this strange man into my home.

I regularly had to remind myself to do that. To 'Do what's right.' My natural inclination was to be selfish and cautious due to the emotionally abusive family environment I lived in, but I had made a decision to not let my father and step mother shape the person I was going to be. They would be livid if they knew I let a stranger into the house. But it wasn't like it was a big deal, most people are good, most people don't want to hurt me. I didn't even understand why my dad even wanted me around, I had been raised by my grandmother most of my life. I had never been athletic or fast or any of the things my dad wanted in a son. I had always been quiet and brainy or in my dad's words, a disappointment.

Take the man at my front door for example, his muscular frame and masculine features made me look tiny by comparison. But my dad insisted I "man up." He made me keep my hair buzzed which made the girls at school call me a skinhead. Despite my best efforts, my dad and I never got along all that well and the only time he was happy with me was when he borrowed or stole money from me, which he did often.

After the man had finished his call he turned and introduced himself. His name was Liam. I chatted with him for a while as I didn't want to seem rude. After a few minutes the conversation seemed to be rapping up. As he walked toward the exit he turned to me. "Hey Devin, what's your favorite deli meat?"

That was an odd question. It caught me completely off guard. I thought for a moment. "Turkey, I guess. Especially smoke or spicy turkey. Wait..."

I had never told him my name...

"Do I know you? I don't think I told you my nam..."

Before I could process his movements, he was on me. A cloth in his hand placed over my face. "Devin, I'm sorry. I got the call and you have to come with me. You'll enjoy this, promise. Just relax and breathe deep."

I tried to fight. I really did. But after one quick gasp of the sweet smelling vapors coming from the cloth, my limbs grew heavy and the room started to spin. A moment later I was unconscious.

To my relief I woke up unharmed. Thank God. Where am I? I awoke laying on a couch in a very plain room. On the other side of the room was a party banner reading 'WELCOME HOME!' I set up and tried to shake off the effects of sedation.

A moment later one of the two doors to the room opened and a man appeared. It wasn't Liam. This man was smaller than Liam, but still larger than me. He was older as well, in his mid 60s, and very well dressed. "Devin, I'm ready for you now."

He motioned into the next room and I followed him, unsure if I was dreaming or just confused. As I stood I noticed I was wearing a single piece of clothing. A loose fitting thin white sheet that covered me from my neck to about two inches above my knees. It was like a sun dress, but of course that can't be what it is. I'm a man.

The next room had a desk with a chair on both sides, some filing cabinets, a few plants and paintings, and a very large window with the blinds drawn. He motioned me to sit and I did.

"You must be confused, that's okay. Just to be clear, you are Devin Brown of Tennessee?" I nodded.

"Good. I've been thinking of better ways to help our newcomers to acclimate and understand their new surroundings better, and I've found just letting you ask questions the best idea."

I was still not all put together. I guess I stared at this new man a little long without saying anything.

"So?"

Wait, I remember now. Liam! I was taken. "Did you abduct me? Where am I? Why'd you take me?"

He smile simply. "Yes, you have been procured as we like to call it. I can't tell you exactly where you are other than to say you are in a community of people that want the best for you. And we took you because you hated your life. Abusive family, no friends, bullied, but we believe you have great potential and could be a great asset to our community."

"Oh, cool beans," did I just say 'cool beans' to my abductor? I shake my head trying to bring my full cognitive function back into play. "I mean, wait. You can't just take people. I'll be reported missing."

"Sure we can," he said calmly. "You've been 'missing' for two days now with no reports. We took your truck and most of your things from your home. Your parents will just think you moved out."

"Wait. You making it sound like you did me a favor. Where am I again? Why am I here?"

"It might be easier to show you, come with me." He led me through the first room and the second door. It took us outside to the most perfect little village. The roads where paved with brick and not wide enough for more than one vehicle. There was a cafe nearby with couples sitting outside and people walking back and forth going about their days. When I stepped out onto the sidewalk everyone stopped, turned, and looked at me.

"Why is everyone staring at me?" I asked nervously.

"Oh, they just get excited when we have a new arrival." He said laughingly.

This doesn't seem so bad. All these people seem happy. I followed him as we walk through the town seeing all it had to offer he began to explain things.

"The way it works here is simple. First off, your old life is gone. We'll see to it that no one has any reason to come looking for you and that any concerns outside of the community concerning you are put to rest. Starting tomorrow you be add to Noah's accounts. We don't use money inside the community, everything is ran on a credit system."

"Who's Noah?" I asked.

"Everyone here, falls into two categories. The first is men who are of great value to our community. They are either extremely wealthy or extremely talented in a field we can make use of. They come here because we offer them a community of like mined individuals to dwell and live among. The second category is their wives."

"Well I'm not married and I don't know what I have to offer. I'm poor and I'm decently intelligent I guess, but I..."

"Let me stop you right there." He said throwing his arm around me and grinning. "You're not the first type."

I stared at him mouth agape.

"I mean, you are wearing a dress." He said patting my shoulder and laughing a bit.

I turned pale. "There's been a mistake, I'm not gay."

"It's not gay at all. You be given all the drugs, counseling, and medical treatment you could ever want. You'll be a girl. Girls marrying guys isn't gay now is it?"

I turned to run, barefoot. The full shock of my predicament hitting me for the first time since I woke up. I didn't now where I was going to go. Run was just what my brain told my body to do. My stomach turned in on itself and my insides burned in the most gut wrenching pain I'd ever felt. I buckled over, falling in the brick street, both arms wrapped around my insides. I screamed something God awful.

As the pain slowly went he knelt down beside me. "I have a remote, so does Noah, and there is a perimeter fence that will trigger it too."

He helped me to my feet. "I don't want to have to do that. Hey, look, I know this is scary now, but give it a few months and you love this place."

"You want me to marry a guy!!" I screamed.

"More than marry him. You're going to satisfy him in every way he desires. Period. If you refuse there will be penalties at his and my discretion. If you continue to misbehave, a newer more creative penalty will be put into place. These penalties will continue to compound until you comply. Do you understand?"

I said nothing. The pain returned sharply and I screamed out once more on the ground.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes! Yes!" I screamed. I'm sure everyone around us was watching but I was oblivious. The pain subsided and he help me to my feet a second time.

"Now, one more time without me using this device. Do you understand?" He said sternly.

"Sure, I guess."

"Yes?"

"Yes." I held my head low in defeat.

"Good!" He said cheerfully, his tone changing on a dime. He continued to walk me done the streets showing me all the sites.

He was trying to convince me of all the great aspects of the town. I was to preoccupied with the fact I have a torture device somewhere in my body, had just been abducted, and was going to be used as some random guys sex slave. Excuse me, his 'wife.'

"...and on Wednesdays the theater has..."

"What kind of penalties?" I interrupted, nervous and shaken, but trying to sound defiant.

"Oh I wouldn't worry about that. If you're smart, you won't miss behave. I will say this, if you decide to keep acting up and the penalties keep getting worse, you'll only have yourself to blame. Besides, Noah's a great guy. You may just like him." He said happy as we reached a street that headed away from town.

I was worried. I couldn't allow myself to accept defeat, but this torture device alone was worse than anything my parents ever did to me. 'I can't run,' I thought. The pain would render me immobile instantly.

"I mean it. If you let yourself, you will enjoy your life here."

"OK, OK, I get it. I just, I don't want to talk about it," I snapped. He looked aggravated, but understanding.

"I mean it. I oversee all the 'procurements.' And all of then, with zero exceptions are happy here. You'll have a partner to take care of you, a community to support you, a chance to finish your education, find a passion, and pursue your goals. Life here is as close to perfect as the world has ever been." He was oddly convincing. I almost forgot rape was part of what he was selling. "Just promise me you'll keep an open mind."

That didn't sound too bad. Maybe this won't be too awful. Wait, of course it will be. I'm not into dudes. I don't want to be a woman! "OK," I lied meekly. "Don't worry, uh, I don't know your name."

"I'm Benjamin. Most just call me Ben. I founded this place and run it. I guess I'm like the unofficial mayor." He shook my hand as if we had just meet.

"OK, Ben. I'll try to give it a shot," I lied. I just need to find the right moment to get away.

***

I had said I'd try to fit it, but I didn't mean it. We had walked about a mile out of town down a street of gardens and willow trees and a few houses. At the end of the lane was a keyhole drive with one huge house. It had to be five times the size of the double wide trailer I had lived in before. Ben walked up to the front door and I follow meekly behind him with my head lowered. I didn't want this... I didn't want to meet my rapist.

I considered my options. I wasn't sure I even had any... if I ran I'd be zapped from whatever they had put inside me. Maybe in a few days I can catch them off guard, find a way the turn off the barrier, and then run.

The door opened, standing there was not at all what I had expected. He was tall, 6' 3" to my 5' 9", slim, but not thin. I suspect he was ripped under the sweater he was wearing. His hair was cut short and he wore dark rimmed glasses. He looked like the most physically built intellectual I had ever seen. An odd marriage of two stereotypes. The biggest contrast was the darkness of his skin. He was a deep black, I'm white enough to blend into the dress they put me in.

"Noah, she's here!" Ben said excitingly. I almost expected him to add a 'Surprise!' To the end of it. Also he called me she...

Noah smiled broadly. "Ben, thanks for this. It means a lot." Noah reached his hands out to shake mine. I didn't really want to shake it but years of forcing myself to be sociable dictated I do it. "I know you're probably scared or confused, but I promise you, I'm going to do everything I can you make sure you like it here."

"You could start by taking me home," I said smugly.

Ben gave me a sharp look as if I was embarrassing him, but Noah just smiled. "I've got a room ready for you. And you can talk to me about whatever you like. Or explore the house. I can even take you into town when you're ready. But for now, if you just want some space to think about what's going on, your room is private."

He said goodbye the Ben and showed me to my room upstairs and explained for now I couldn't leave the house without him, but that that was only a temporary measure. He shut the door and left me there. I spent hours thinking about how to escape and what I had done to deserve this. I cried like a little bitch at one point and had to force myself to get angry to choke down the tears. 'At least I'm not at home' crossed my mind a few times, but I quickly realized how ridiculous a thought that was.

Noah came to my room once to let me know he was going to the gym and then to see a friend. He said that would give me a chance to explore the house without him home. That was awfully considerate I thought. He seemed genuinely concerned with my happiness for someone who just wanted to use me. As I explored, I was amazed by the size of this house. The upstairs formed a balcony that overlooked a sun room that overlooked a duck pond. There was I dining room with a glass chandelier, a living room with a big screen and a fireplace, many bedrooms and bathrooms, two kitchens, and an entertainment room with board games and a pool table. Many of the rooms overlooked the duck pond and the lake that fed it.

I stopped in main kitchen to try and sneak something to eat as I don't think I had eaten anything since the night before I was abducted two days ago. The fridge was mostly empty, but in the very middle of the middle shelf there was some deli meet with a note.

'I'm not sure what you like to eat but Liam said you would like this. There is bread and some fruit in the pantry. Help yourself to anything in the house. This is your home too.'

—— Noah

Under the note was smoked Cajun Turkey. This was already a nicer jester than anything I had experienced in my home life. I made a sandwich, then a second.

That night when Noah got home from the gym he found me in the kitchen. I got up to retreat to my room as soon as I noticed him. "Hey Devin... sorry, I should have made some more noise coming in." His concern disarmed me, I wanted to stay angry. "Sleep tight, I guess we'll get a fresh start first thing in the morning."

Once in my room I cried in frustration and thought of all the ways I might escape. I dreaded the morning, but I managed to drift off to sleep all the same.