All Comments on 'Finding My Place Pt. 03'

by LarryToLaura

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
LarryToLauraLarryToLauraover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks you so much!!

First ever story certified hot!!! I’m glad you guys like it. I’m continuing with this story although the next part my take a bit longer to write (about half way done now). I’m also looking for an editor. Please message me if you are interested!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep Going.

This is soooo hot!!!!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 5 years ago
really compelling...

The story is very compelling. I want to know how it turns out.

Biggest criticism is that the entire series belongs in the Non-Consent/Reluctance category. Seriously, the only scene in the series that is consensual is when Noah get D drunk - reluctant at best. Don't get me wrong, it was hot. However, this Pt. 03 really got under my skin with the forced oral training, threats of electro-shock, and outright brutality. I kept waiting for the tale to turn a corner and have D discover herself. From Liam's gut-punch through the end, it's just an unpleasant N-C/R loop that, quite frankly I can't stop playing through my mind.

Even with the mis-categorizing, I want to know how it ends. Good writing. I hope you finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

hfjajdo this is wonderful, is it weird im jealous of her

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Plz more

Plz continue I love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ava and her Daddy!

As a young submissive sissy myself (or at least learning to become one), I find the story of the taking and training of Ava by her Daddy/Master far more interesting than the Noah/Desiree story,!

Don't get me wrong, this story is really great and intriguing (the concept of having no choice, the reluctance non-consent within a safe environment where care is still given but enough strictness that the captives will not be released is a perfect balance), but Noah is only 27... That's too young for that responsibility.

It would be cool if you write about the abduction and 'breaking' of Ava and what her Daddy is like...it sounds like a bigger age gap and is much more interesting/hot/taboo

Just a thought :)

lisa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Five Stars

Please continue this story, it gets me so worked up reading it and my fantasies go wild!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Real lady

Will Devin be change into a female aslo to become preegant

ZentealZentealover 4 years ago
Continue

You’re making new stories. But I really think you should continue this one. I feel like you could get quite a few more chapters from this story if not even a great novel. Continue this one please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please write more!

This is a really good storyline and I would love to read more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Such a wonderful story but it needs more

excellent writing, I was so disappointed that it is over. I wanted to hear the rest of the story, but, I guess since the last chapter was two years ago there will not be any more. Such a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Please continue this. Maybe ava explains her view of it all

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesabout 1 year ago

The first two chapters, for me, I really enjoyed. It started off like a bad fairytale, but Noah being so kind, and not forceful made me feel less apprehensive about what my future would look like as his gurl. Chapter 3 took a darker turn for me. While I myself would try to not let some things happen to me, and consider escaping, I'd succumb to Noah's affections.

I would love to have a real opportunity to be in a relationship with a loving, caring, Top man that wants me to be his gurl. But that's so far, just a fantasy. It most likely will never happen for me. 😢

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Y'all are sick weird people, this story is straight-up disturbing. I kept reading because I thought it would be more arousing but it just kept getting weird.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLarryToLaura@LarryToLaura
73 Followers
Bi dude married to an amazing wife. I enjoy dominating her or the other way around. I’ve always had fantasies of strong, more masculine men taking control of me and bending me to their will. I would never give up the life I have. But if I could have lived a second time, I woul...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES