Finding My Very Big Feet Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are three buttons about to appear on the screen, traffic lights. If you want to continue with this now click on the green button. If you want to deal with Alec first and then come back to my message just click on the amber.

If you want to forget about your Nana completely pressing the red will erase all data on this computer Permanently. You can press the green or yellow as often as you want. I have much to tell you but if my little boy is waiting please take an hour to deal with him. If I had to I'd guess it would be that he is waiting for a spanking.

A word of warning, he will go off while you are spanking him. Quite likely more than once. No matter where it goes if you tell him to clean his mess he will lick it up, he will be disappointed if you don't. His very special treat was licking his cum off my boobs. I've seen photos, he is going to adore you.

Just one thing before you go, your hand will get sore before his bum does my dear, I've been spanking it for twenty years or more now. I'd suggest you wear rubber gloves in the draw under this table. They are new and I believe will fit you. Yes, they need to be tight for this Job. Oh and look in the boxes. I've been busy for you.

I was flabbergasted, my Nanna has reached out to me. It took a world of self-will to hit the amber button but Alec had to be dealt with. Nanna knew and I knew now. Left like this for any length of time, the boy would simply burst.

On the table, next to the computer screen I had been watching was a pile of parcels. They all had my name on them. I picked up the first box, it was nearly a meter long and 30cm square on the base. They were all wrapped in rude wrapping paper. Lots of Willies and Pussies, handcuffs, paddles and crops. It made me laugh. I decided I loved my Nana very much.

That box contained an assortment of paddles, crops and canes. Three canes, one a typical silly bedroom affair. I thought its only use would be for cutting air whilst strutting around your man while he is tied to the bed.

The second could do some damage to a well-presented backside. The third was the kind of thing they use in the Bangkok Hilton for beating drug dealers and child molesters to death. I decided this was to be used for scaring my little pet witless, but never on his bum.

The next present was in a box from "The Little Shoe Box." I thought I was going to be disappointed. I take a size 9 shoe, huge feet for a woman. If I get any heels that fit they are always cheap nasty stuff made for the transvestite market. These were beautiful shiny black court shoes. Very well made and an excellent fit, I tottered a little at first but they were so well made they were comfortable to wear and easy to walk in.

A large box from a company called Latex Lover contained several smaller boxes. All were handmade, one is a stunning black and white latex corset. How did Nanna know my sizes? There was a bra and knickers to match and a pair of elbow-length gloves.

There was another tool that every Dominatrix should own in the Latex Lover box. A personalised spanking paddle. It appeared to be made from the kind of rubber that car tyres are made from, except it was crimson red and had no tread pattern.

It did have the words "YES MISTRESS". moulded into one side. The other side had the words "ALEC'S END", I wondered for a second or two if that would print on his bum. On the handle were the words "MISTRESS AREALA'S END" all the words were moulded into thick rubber. The handle must have had a stiff springy rod, probably fibreglass reinforcing it. It made me laugh. I think it could make Alec cry.

To cap it off half a dozen pairs of silk stockings with a Cuban heel and a real seem not a painted line.

I dressed as quickly as I could. Just wait for a little while Alec I thought. It will be worth it. If you like a big girl that is. I must be twice the little guy's weight.

When I put the knickers on I nearly came on the spot as I unwrapped them. They were open crotch. But not like the fucking awful things sold in high street sex shops. I'm very proud of the look of my puss. It's tight and neat slightly puffy outer lips with no loose flappy bits on view. Some of the hairy axe wounds you see on porn hub look like a donner kebab after some drunk dropped it on the floor and then stood on it three times.

The split wasn't so much a split. More an oval to frame my puss with a little chain across my slit halfway up. It said "total slut" but in a very tasteful way. If ever I find a long-term girlfriend she will be wearing a pair like these 23/7 the other hour will see my tongue in there.

The clothes weren't the only surprise. On the other side of the second door were the things of my darkest dreams. The inevitable dungeon furniture. A pillory, a spanking bench. Something that resembled an upside-down spanking bench.

Some less common stuff. Like a one-bar prison, was Nanna a switch I asked myself. Quite the best chair for forced cunnilingus I have ever seen. I've checked these things out on the Internet so I have seen a few. It had several anti-bite options so it truly could be described as a forced cunnilingus chair. A fucking machine fixed to pound away at its victim strapped firmly in the chair above it. Jesus, this was all mine,

So dressed like a Latex Goddess from hell, a very large intimidating Latex Goddess from hell I may add, I opened the door on Alec.

In the centre of the room were two hanging chains. With a suspension cuff attached to each chain. While Alec has the tiniest cock I've ever seen he has a huge set of plumbs. He stood on command his mouth wide open gawping at my appearance. He isn't 5 foot tall, in these heels I'm more than 20 inches taller than him and am easily double his weight. Before he had any chance to react I had him by the hair and dragged him to the chains. The closures on the suspension gloves are twin roller buckle straps. He made a feeble attempt to resist but poor little Alec was going nowhere but up.

I wasn't too sure what was going to happen when I pressed the button on the wall that was labelled up. Well, obviously the cuffs would go up but would the winch lift Alec? It did, his feet were soon three feet off the floor.

I had seen a cross member that looked like a gymnasts beam. I positioned the beam across the supports so Alec could get his feet on.

"Now Alec. Can you take a beating with a paddle? I'll be honest with you here, simply because I expect you to be honest with me, it's us new paddle I have never used before. Nanna bought it for me, just to use on you. I think Nanna would be very disappointed if I didn't beat you with it don't you?"

"I don't know mistress I think I can if you want to beat me".

"Alec, do you like my outfit."

"Yes, mistress."

"What do you like most."

"Your corset and your gloves mistress".

"Don't you like my stockings and suspenders".

"Ohh yes mistress I like them nearly as much".

"I like my shoes the best".

"I like your corset best mistress but I like your shoes as well."

"My Nanna bought them for me Alec. She bought them so I could wear them just for you. She bought me some other things as well. She bought me things to punish you with. She left me a message Alec, a message about you. What do you think she would say to me about you?"

"Ohh mistress."

"The moment I said punish Alec's little cock jumped. His balls twitched as well. She bought me these gloves to spank your tiny little bottom"

"Ohh mistress."

"I think I'll keep them for later. She bought me three canes as well. I'd brought the drug dealer deterrent in with me. It was just to show him. I'm certain, that my Nanna never intended that I let this beast taste little Alec's bum skin. If she did and her ghost is hereabouts in this dungeon she is going to be disappointed. I had plans for this little boy and maiming him wasn't on the list.

I gave tiny a glimmer of hope that his future was fairly safe. "You will have to work very hard to piss me off enough to use this on you little man", I told him. I put it back in its new home. A tall vase that held half a dozen canes and crops.

"My lovely Nanna bought me this as well." I showed Alec the paddle. His eyes nearly popped out of his head. "I know I said a hand spanking but you said yourself your repeated rude behaviour deserved more. As one of the last things my Nanna did was buy this for both of us I think it would be very rude of us not to put it to very immediate use." As I said "don't you", I held the paddle up to his face, he read aloud the words, "Yes Mistress"

His face when he realised I'd tricked him into agreeing was a picture. There was a large mirror placed in front and behind this spot so whoever was suspended in the cuffs could see exactly what was happening to them.

This wasn't a tool that require much effort it was a tool that required speed. It was just about breaking the sound barrier when Alec's right cheek stopped it mid-flight. I repeated it immediately on his left cheek, then walked around to confront him.

There is a time lag between Alec's bottom and his mouth. I was standing in front of him, smiling up at his face when the howl broke from his lips.

There is a slightly longer delay, perhaps as much as five seconds between his bottom and his huge plumbs. An enormous rope of cum shot from his erect cock all over my face, in my hair and where I wanted it most into the exposed cleavage of my tits. The second, probably half as much again all fell in my cleavage. Then there were a few aftershocks and a dribble or two. What a fantastic start to our dungeon play.

"You filthy little boy, it's on my tits, it's in my hair and you blew your filth all over my face, you came on your mistress's face. Lift your feet now. You will clean me up and get rid of your disgusting mess." I moved the gymnast's beam and lowered him to the floor.

I released the cuffs from the chains, "you don't need to use your hands, use your tongue. If there is a single drop left I will be using Nanna's special cane on your sorry arse."

In a flurry of apologies and yes Mistresses he was eagerly licking me all over. The dirty little fucker squeezed his tongue into the tightly framed and chained slit my new latex knickers had made of my cunt. He was lightly grazing his tongue over my erect bud.

Ohh Lordy Lord, I thought, you trained this one well Nanna. If you told me he was so willing to do this I wouldn't have given the idea of taking him on a second thought. This little man belonged to me now, woe betides anyone who tried to get a piece of him.

My Kegel muscles were starting to clench, a sure sign for me that an earthquake of an orgasm is on its way. It took some doing but I had to stop my little fanny pleaser. If I was to stay in complete control and I was determined to do that, he wasn't going to know he had brought me off.

"Did any go there I asked."

"Just a little Mistress" he lied.

I let it go.

I promise I won't do it again Mistress.

If I thought there was an ounce of truth in that promise I would have sent him to pack his bags there and then. I was coated in his cum, I stank of it, and I had tasted it as a fair proportion of the facial I got went in my mouth.

"I want this off my face and tits first, you can go back to that later."

"Ohh thank-you Mistress thank-you"

This was turning out better than I dared hope.

After he had licked most of me, including my big latex-covered arse, he tried to get his fingers under my knickers to expose more of me with his tongue. He obviously wanted to lick my chocolate starfish.

That my boy, comes a little later I thought. "Every time you maul me with your hands I'm going to add another ten to your tally with my new paddle."

Yes, mistress, I thought some had got underneath Mistress. He still managed to move enough of my knickers to one side with his tongue to get to rim my brownie a little.

I had to call a halt. My Fanny was dribbling here and I wanted to cum. Alec didn't know it yet but as his landlady, I was about to re-home him. He was moving into my bedroom. Not on an equal partnership, he would have fewer rights than my two teddies. Ideally, I'd like a cot in there to chain him to. Things had moved so quickly that I hadn't even seen the bedroom yet.

I burst into a fit of giggles when something takes me This way I can't help it. Poor Alec reversed into his shell thinking I was laughing at him. I was, but not as he thought. I'm sorry I know it's disgusting. I won't do it again I promise I do so promise. Do What Alec?

'Lick your bum, I'm sorry."

"Alec I'm sorry, I've spoiled it a bit," I said. "If you never cum on my tits again, if you never give me a facial if you never cum in my mouth again or if you refuse to lick my brownie. Any one of them and I will throw you out on the street."

I went on, "Your a sick puppy Alec, I know, but your my sick puppy and I plan on looking after you. I'll be honest Alec, I love what you do. I love your mucky little ways. I love I can spank you. Trust me here puppy I'll find a reason, I'll find a rule you have broken, and I'll make one up if you don't. I am going to spank you every day."

"Ohh Mistress I hinkmim goingntomlikevbeonging to you".

"I am going to spank you, every day of your life. I loved you licking my arse. You are just the best ever at licking pussy, you are better than anyone who ever licked mine, including my fellow junior nurses when we were training and boys were as rare as rocking horse shit".

"I loved tasting your cum. I tasted some when you gave me a facial. I swallowed it as well. You're not getting all of it, is mine now. And I want my share.

I am going to paddle your arse tomorrow for all of that though don't tell me it's not fair, fair has nothing to do with it. If you come on your mistress tomorrow and clean places you know dam well didn't get a splash then I'll paddle you the day after. Get it? I'll paddle you if you don't.

I owe you about a hundred spanks with Nanna's paddle but you're not going to get them yet. We my boy are going to bed and you are going to make me cum twenty times with that tongue of yours. As of now, you are allowed upstairs."

12