Finding My Very Big Feet Pt. 02

Story Info
Areala starts to discover who she is and where she is from.
3.1k words
4.43
1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bedroom was an even better find than the dungeon. The bed, usually a problem for me due to my height, was huge. Apart from the bed and furniture Nothing of my Nanna remained. I had hoped there would be a clue here but no. However, I had the computer in the dungeon dressing room. I would get to that soon.

That would be after my little pussy slave had put my fires out. I made things hard for him I wouldn't let him take any of my clothes off. I cuffed his hands behind his back in the dungeon and led him through the house with a dog lead and a tiny collar around his cock and balls.

I've seen pictures of a man led by his Domme with a dog lead clipped onto a ring in the end of his cock. High on the list of important and urgent things to do is get Alec's cockhead pierced.

I've wanted a ring in my clit, rings in my labia and nipples for years but have never had the time the money or the nerve. I did pluck up courage once but the guy I went to see advised against it as I worked with X-ray machines. Now I have both, and I don't have anyone to please. I made a mental note to do some internet searching.

I set myself a target to have them all done within a week. It has taken longer than a week, my needs and wants keep changing.

When we got to the bedroom Alec was obviously on edge. I think he thought Nanna's ghost was going to jump up and chase him out. He wasn't going anywhere without my permission though.

There was plenty of room for a cot though I never did get him one. He wasn't happy sharing my bed Alec is a funny, solitary little man. He has been bullied all his life, he is easy to bully. I have to keep a close eye on him and make sure what happens to Alec is what Alec wants to happen to him.

The bed, as I said was huge. It is a four-poster and posed yet another puzzle. There were cuffs and anchor points all over it. The footboard was as I was to discover foot stocks. If Alec was not allowed in here who were these restraints for?

First things first, I had to take care of my little pussy licker. That took seconds. I had him stretched out straining like a bowstring in seconds. The cuffs in the corners of the bed were all connected to hidden electric winches.

I soon had hard Alec at work. He went to work on me within the confines I had set him and he soon had my Fanny singing. She sang six very sweet songs then one I had never heard before, Alec made me cum by licking my arse.

That did it. I wasn't having that tongue going to waste in the garage. When I was stated I sent him to bring his stuff pick a wardrobe and put his things in there. When I told him he was sleeping in my bed from now on he started to cry.

What if you don't like me anymore? I think that question was the one that put the first crack in my dream of having him immediately to hand. He now has the little single bedroom in the house and his little flat in the garage. If any of us are looking for him the first place is the garden, then the garage. He is only in the house when it's really cold or it's always my teltale that he is sickening.

I gave him a reward for being so good to fanny. I put him over my knee and tanned his arse red. Not a reward by most peoples standards but he came, all over my stockings. I didn't let him go, I was happy spanking him, he was happy being spanked he is a funny little man.

So happy, he came again. I stopped then and let him go. He jumped off my lap, and licked up all his cum. Off my stockings, off my shoes, and cleaned up the little splashes that got to the floor.

He then licked up the imaginary cum on my stocking tops my thighs and suspenders. He was a little disappointed when I stopped him from going inside my knickers. I told him I would take him to the dungeon tomorrow and work on his bum with my Nannas paddle. I'd work it until his arse was scarlet, he thanked me. He thanked me like a little child receiving a present.

As he went off to find his worldly possessions to bring to his new place. I had a good old nosey around. There were 5 other bedrooms. One nearly broke my heart. It was decorated for a baby girl. It had a cot and toys, there was an unused baby walker, nothing had been thrown away.

I think I came into the world in the ajoining room. I have very fuzzy fleeting memories of being carried around on someone else hip. I didn't have an all-out Boo Hoo, because I picked up my teddy from the bed. I think he had sat alone on that pillow all these years. I took boybear back to bed with me. Much to someones annoyance he lives on my pillow now. I know now with upmost certainty that boys never ever grow up. I think us girls can just about put a passable facade on it if we concentrate.

I sat for five minutes and cried. I cried a bit for me and my missed childhood, I cried for my mum. Then a thought struck me, my mum is bonkers, but when she left she took me with her, she wanted me, that thought stopped the tears.

Mostly, I cried for my Nanna I felt closer to my Nanna at this point than I ever had with my mother. I needed to get to know her, I hoped the answer was in the dungeon dressing room.

This time the computer didn't come to life of its own accord. I pressed the power button. I expected windows but didn't get it. Then I saw the apple with the bite missing.

The screen with the three buttons loaded. Nannas voice gave me the same three options as before.

This time I pressed the green.

My Nanna's face came into view. Hello, Areala she said. I've got some more explaining and apologising to do, haven't I? It took me a while to put this together. I did it in bits and bobs. If my blathering on is too much, hit the stop button. The green button will start me up again from where ever you left me.

First, I have to offer my mitigation for being an awful Grandma to you. Your mother and I were never close, even as a little girl she had developed a huge sense of self-righteousness. I'm sorry if I'm sounding intransigent but over these last two years I have realised what she deprived me of and I am a little bitter about it.

From five years old we argued daily until she left home and took you with her. You were 3 months old then. You were 17 when I saw you next. That has been the saddest seventeen years of my life. When you joined the army you became traceable. You started to use your National Insurance number and Cookson, bless him, found you.

That was the day you passed out from your basic training in the army. I have seen you many times since then. You have been much easier to keep tabs on. I tried before that, I did try Areala, honestly.

I made a decision, right or wrong to not interfere with you and your mother there and then. As it turned out it was very wrong, I thought the two of you still had a relationship.

I have realised only very recently that it was a poor choice. I didn't always stick fully to my decision. Do you remember the mad old lady who bought you and your friend a cake and a coffee on your 18th birthday in the Costa in Salisbury? It was your mad old Nanna. If you come across the costa mug in the kitchen, don't throw it away, it was the one you used that day. I'm afraid I stole it.

That brought on another big Boo Hoo I switched Nanna off for a bit and went for a coffee. I found the mug in the back of the mug cupboard, I used that. I was sitting feeling a little lonely when the house phone rang.

Hello, Areala Kenton here can I help? Hi, my name is Billy I'm not sure but I may have a wrong number, have you recently ordered clothing from a specialist shop in Cardiff?

"Oh, are you from Latex Lover?"

"Yes I am"

"Ahh no, rather Yes, my Grandma did. Ohh good it's just we have another Ms Kenton with the same phone number."

"Mrs Mary Mary Kenton?"

LYes that's her"

"That was my Nanna"

"Does that mean what I think it means?"

"Yes probably."

"Ohh dear I'm so sorry for your loss. I've called to say the rest of the order is ready, do you want us to send it or do you want to collect?"

"Oh, I didn't know there was a rest of an order. Can I collect?"

"Yes, of course, Wednesdays are not good or Sundays. We are open from 10 AM until 5.30 PM. If we are at lunch just call and we will open up for you."

Do you think tomorrow will be OK, my Nanna ordered them for me and I do want to get my hands on them."

Ohh we thought they were for a erm a."

I cut him short, "a man"

"Well err yes."

"Please don't be embarrassed. I've been described as a giantess lots of times."

"The stuff you sent on first fits perfectly. How on earth did you do it?"

"My business partner made a computer model of you. He is very talented like that. We will see you tomorrow then. He is very excited. It's the first model he has done from photos."

That was one of my puzzling questions answered. That cheerd me up, I went back to the computer and my Nannas message to me.

I'm not going to try and tell you your mum was all bad and I'm all good because it's simply not true, besides I still love your mother as well. Your mother has problems, sadly she sees any help I have tried to give her as interference. I can't do that now can I?

No, you can't Nanna but maybe I can but not just yet. I need to know more first. I was talking to my Nanna. In my head of course but I felt I was talking to her and getting to know her a little better.

I have my spies, well I had spies. I heard about you and your Major. To be honest my love he sounds like a real shit! I think you're much better off without him. The bright side is you sound as though you swing the same way as me.

This should trigger the printer, and a name and a number popped out. That is Lydia's number, she was my housekeeper and cook. She will clean anything to within an inch of its life including Alec and she is a wonderful cook. If your cooking is like mine I would be amazed if you and my little man are still alive in a week. Lydia comes with added value as well.

Lydia is much more fun. She is a little very fem very submissive cutie with Lesbian tendencies. Bisexual really but I'm sure she prefers girls. She is still on the payroll and she tells me she wants to stay with my granddaughter when I am gone. That is if you will have her. I've written her a job reference if you don't want her.

Let her know as soon as you can. Cookson will have told her you have picked up the house keys. Make sure she wears her uniform all the time. She has a very cute bum, her uniform shows it off. Her bottom wears cane stripes very well.

I do hope you have discovered the joy my little man can bring. Do not take him to bed unless you want to put his tongue to use. He is very talented with it. If you undress in front of him the poor boy will probably mess the sheets up before the light goes out.

I managed to get him inside me once. Areala I swear I couldn't feel it until he came. Then It's like having your muff power washed.

Finally, for now, I need to ask you another favour my darling. Cookson. He has been my solicitor since he took over the firm from his dad. I was on the verge of sacking his dad he was useless. But Cookson junior is far from a chip of the old block. Where his dad was useless he is wonderful. He has a problem though. His wife was severely injured in a car crash. So severely injured she is still in a wheelchair and hasn't spoken a word since.

In my very beautiful roll top Bureau, sorry dear, yours now. In the third draw down is my address book. Cookson's private mobile is in that. Give a call him a call on it. Wear the corset and bra and knickers. If Billy from Latex Lover gets the latex stockings to you in time you must wear them for Cookson, he will die a happy man if he sees you in those. let him see wonderful cleavage. He will be very willing to please by the time you are seeing this. Personally, I would only allow him to visit once a month. I believe when his circumstances change and he can commit to you one hundred per cent he will. You two are perfect for each other and you have something he wants. When he does, don't be selfish, let him bite the apple. Be kind to him, he is a lovely man and just doesn't deserve everything that has happened to him.

If you would like to see what your dirty old Nanna got up to with these three and others there is a second protected drive on this computer. The password is 9876mnbv. Change it or delete every file there.

If you watch the film clips you will understand where the money came from. I'm afraid your Nanna isn't the nice lady the village thought she was. Don't think too baldly of me, I had a very strange daughter and her father was no help at all. I needed to support a family.

There are other diary files on here as well. It's all yours now. I have one more very sad request. If you make it up with your mum, tell her I did love her right till the end.

You must never give her any cash at all. Pay her rent, her food bills, her rates, electric and gas bills buy her clothes and presents but if you give her cash, it turns into alcohol as quickly as blinking.

Bye, my darling I'm sorry but I can't leave a kiss on a bloody computer.

The image faded and I cried. I don't know how he knew I was hurting but he did. Alac was waiting outside the dungeon on the cellar steps. He gave me the biggest hug he could muster and said I'm sad too.

Alec, do you like Lydia? He smiled. She my sister. She calls me little man but it's not horrible. It's funny when she says it. I love Lydia

"What do you call her Alec."

He looked at me like I was the village idiot. "Lydia," he said.

"I was going to ask her to come back to work here. If I cook for us we won't last a week."

"That's what Mistress Mary said."

I phoned the number from memory. It went to answer phone.

"Phone her from the hose phone. She will answer then," said Alec.

I did and it was picked up on the first ring. "Hello is that Lydia"

Yes, who is there I'm Areala Kenton, Mary Kenton was my Nanna. I'd really like for you to be my housekeeper if you still want to do it.

"Me too" shouted Alec.

"Is that little man" said Lydia?

"Yes it is"

"He should be spanked for interrupting."

"Ohh don't worry, he will be tomorrow."

"Ha ha ha, "can I watch."

"If you are here and I haven't died from hunger." I replied.

"Can I come now, please? I am staying with my mum and we are driving each other nuts."

"Do you need help? We are going to the pub to eat I can pick you up on the way, or on the way home."

"On the way, can eat as well, please?"

"Of course. Where does your mum live?"

"Little man knows. I'll pack my bag."

"Ohh Lydia"

"Yes Mistress."

"Ohh that gave me a tingle. I hadn't had a girl for months. Just so it's not a shock, I am rather big."

"Yes, I know, we have met."

"Where."

"I met you twice. When you were stationed near Salisbury. In a club. You chatted me up one night, the other night we just had a drink together. I fancied you then, I told you but I said I was with another woman who wasn't there that night. I was, your Nanna."

Alec had the car out. Trust my Nanna it was a Bentley. I'm glad Alec can drive all I've ever driven is my clapped-out mini and a bloody great army ambulance or two.

When we picked Lydia up I recognised her as soon as I saw her. She was best described as a little minx. Tiny in stature. Still taller than Alec but so are most school kids. She climbed in the back with me and leaned over and kissed me. "I owed you that, I'm sorry about the last time, leading you on and then shutting the door. I was finding out stuff for Mistress Mary."

"Oh, things like clothing size."

"Yes, did I get it right?"