Finding My Way in the Modern World

Story Info
When you find out who you are life is so much sweeter.
1.3k words
4.25
4.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mick60b
Mick60b
46 Followers

The door to my room opened and he walked in. His beauty took my breath away. The model for the Alpha Male. A finely chiseled body. Not an ounce of fat on his body. The right amount of body hair on his body. His beard neatly trimmed.

His red satin robe flowed away from his body as he walked in. I bowed my head, as I knelt on the floor, but not before I noticed his man meat. It was semi-hard and thick. I knew I would have a bit of a task ahead of me. But my cock sucking training was very thorough, and I knew I could take him all down.

He stopped and I crawled over and sucked his cum laden balls. The heat came off them. They were tangy and felt nice in my mouth. I licked the underside of his shaft. I felt the veins pop into life as I did so I teased where the cock head joins and felt his body shudder as I did.

Precum ran down and I tasted its salty goodness. I took his cock head in my mouth enjoyed the softness and warmth of it.

I was trained to suck cock without using my hands and I took him slowly deep in my mouth. I learned to relax my throat and I could take him deeper than most gurls.

He thrust forward and soon I had his nine inches in my mouth. He started fucking my face, it was not long, and he was filling my mouth with his hot seed. It spurted and I swallowed as much as I could, some flowing out of my mouth. He kept emptying his balls in my mouth and I complied a kept swallowing He spurted one last time and then ran his cock over my face. Leaving a sheen of cum on my face.

He closed his robe and exited the room. Words never are spoken, just cock sucking. Just one of my many duties here at the academy.

I got up from the floor and lay on the bed, licking his cream from my face. I sighed a wonderful sigh. I love cummies!

Imagine this I do not know how long I have been here at the sissy academy, no outside contact, no calendars, or timekeeping devices insight. Just woke up by the trainers. Showers ate breakfast and sissy training. At first, I fought it all but as the hormones took over my resistance faded away and I felt calm seep into me. I had never felt so calm before. Like I had always denied myself and the anger I had always felt in my life vanished. Or maybe it was the daily Bimbo videos I was watching during my training.

I would be trained to take all types of toys in my ass and mouth. I was not allowed to cum except for once in a while. And then I was allowed to cum it was in champagne flute which I drank without reserve.

I was injected twice daily with what I came to realize was female hormones. My hair became fuller and softer, it grew past my shoulders in a natural wavy way. My hips filled out and my ass got a nice curve to it. My breasts grew to a nice melon shape. I am not sure what the size is because I was never given a bra or told what my size was. My cock and balls shriveled up to almost nothing.

One day when my progress was at a peek the trainers came in and my make-up training was started; I learned all the tricks of the trade sort of speak. Foundation, eyeliner, etc.

I was fitted with my special butt plugs. Small at first and then as I became accustomed to it the sizes got bigger.

I was given a dildo and taught me how to suck it. It was the first thing I did when I got up in the morning and the last thing I did at night.

I was not allowed to wear clothes; my body was to be accessible to all who came into the room day or night.

In time I lost my anal cherry to one of the men at the academy. His cock was average size and it hurt at first, but he was gentle and allowed my ass to get used to his cock. It was semi-easy, and the butt-plugs had stretched me. But having a real cock inside me was different. It slid in and out and throbbed. My muscles clenched onto it like a female dog in heat.

They came to me one day and told me it was time for me to come up with a new name for myself instead of slut. I was given a bit to decide. I came up with the name of Danielle Marie James. I was then told I was going to a step down the house with a fellow gurl. There we would live as roommates. She would continue to guide me in my journey and fit into my new life as a woman.

I was given a duffel bag full of clothes, a new driver's license, and a passport. I was given a nice black pencil skirt and white blouse and pumps. They blindfolded me as I was lead to the car to take me to my new home.

After some time the blindfold was removed, and I was in the sun. It felt nice on my skin even if it was through the car windows.

We stopped at the saltbox house on a quiet street. It was white with black shutters. I took my duffel bag and walked up the short walkway to the front door. I rang the bell.

The door opened and I was greeted by a redheaded woman with emerald eyes and bigger boobies than mine. She was dressed in a chemise and it fit her form quite nicely.

She shook my hand "Danielle nice to meet you, I am Terry please come into your new home" She swept an arm into the house.

She hugged me as the door closed.

She showed me to my room, and I unpacked my duffel bag and placed my items in the closet and bureau.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and Terry had some warm tea that we sipped on her couch.

She explained that she had been a Gung Ho Marine for many years. A bricklayer and been known to drink over guys under the table. But then one day she was watching RuPaul and something inside her clicked. She never looked back. She was preop and had no intention to get the SRS. She sort of like the dangly bits tween her legs and yes it still worked without Viagra.

We both giggled. I told her I think I would like to be with her. I felt comfy and maybe I could learn a thing or three from her

I learned that I had been missing in action for almost a year. That nothing much changed in the outside world. Now we had to wear masks in public and keep social distance in public.

It took me a week or two to get back to speed. Terry and I went out and explored the area. We shopped at Walmart and Target as well as the local hardware store. I visited the local adult stores too. I got myself some nice vibrators and some sexy nighties. Thought Terry I found out I was a 34 B 26 36 Bimbo!

One night we got drunk on red wine and Terry kissed me. It was heavenly and kissed more and more. She slipped a hand over my tit and tweaked a nipple We ended up making love on the couch. She showed the finer points of gurl on gurl love. She fucked my ass with her fatty and my body came alive

We were now more than roomies we were lesbian lovers

I am now loving my life I found out that Terry is the person who fills my heart with joy. It is not perfect, but I would not change a thing.

Wishing all the best love in the world!

Mick60b
Mick60b
46 Followers