Finding Myself Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll show you mine if you show us yours."

Then she grabbed the hem of her t-shirt, and without hesitation, lifted it over her head. Callum's jaw dropped - clearly the first time he had seen Connie topless - and he seemed unsure where to look at first, before realising it would be impolite not to look.

Connie had very small breasts, but lovely prominent nipples. Having played with them, I knew full well that were very sensitive, and I found them extremely attractive.

"Right," she smiled, unself-consciously, "your turn." We started to look through the photos, when Connie spoke again. "No. Not a pic. Now!"

Josh and I looked at one another and grinned. I lifted my t-shirt over my head, revealing a nice, push-up bra which gave me a decent cleavage, and was a pretty, lace-trimmed, translucent white.

Connie gazed - I knew she admired my body, and was bisexual, so she loved my B-cup breasts.

"I love that bra," she stated, "gorgeous cleavage. And I can just about see your nipples. Take it off, though."

I felt Josh's hands scrabbling at the fastening, fumbling a couple of times before the pressure loosened and my breasts were released. I put my arms forwards and shrugged the straps off my shoulders, exposing myself to everyone.

Callum went to stand up. "Look," he said, "I can see you guys want to be alone. I'm gonna go, leave you to it."

"No!" Exclaimed Chris and Connie, simultaneously. "Jen and Josh don't mind if you stay, do you?"

It was a genuine question, and we felt under no pressure as we looked at one another. Her presumption was correct. Of course we didn't mind. He was a good-looking guy and seemed pleasant - and more to the point, I was getting turned on sharing my body with someone new - and so was Josh.

Callum sat down again, gazing at my breasts and erect nipples, as were Chris and Connie.

"You look amazing," breathed Connie - just as good as I remember. I thought I was idealising you, but..."

She trailed off. Chris smiled. "I think you look fabulous too, Jen - just don't get quite as lost as Connie. Definitely gets me going."

"Me too," Callum agreed, "you're really lovely. I reckon you could make it as a model."

I laughed, very flattered, but knowing that my ambitions lay elsewhere. I thanked all of them, and found Callum's next remark especially pleasing.

"Hey, Josh. You're pics really do justice to her. You're talented, man. Seeing the real thing's better, but she's lucky you're so good."

I was delighted that he had included Josh, as I had become aware that he might feel rather side-lined. He was naturally quiet, and could have been forgotten if not for Callum's thoughtfulness. Because of this, Josh moved up close beside me and put his arm round my shoulders - lovingly, rather than possessively.

Connie laughed. "We're being really unfair, Jen, getting these guys so horny. I bet they're rock hard now."

She reached across, and grabbed the front of both Chris' and Callum's jeans.

"Yep - both hard!" She giggled.

We laughed as Callum jumped back - his face a picture of shock.

I could see where things were heading, and decided to join Connie in her teasing.

"It's hardly fair that we're sitting here topless," I pouted, "I think the men should join us."

Josh and Chris had no hesitation, whipping their t-shirts off in the blink of an eye. Callum paused, unsure what was going on, but Connie had decided, and she grabbed him, threatening to undress him herself, before he took responsibility.

He was less muscular than Chris or Josh, but his stomach and chest were pleasant to look at, a small crop of hair around each nipple and a slight hint of muscle on his stomach.

"Hey!" Connie cried, excitedly, "how about Spin the Bottle? If it points to us, you get to dare one of us - or all of us, if it's at you, we get to dare."

I barely needed to look at Josh to know he was up for it, and we agreed readily. Connie grabbed a bottle, put it where we could see, and spun it. It pointed to us.

"Jen. Take off those jeans and show us your sexy ass," sang Connie.

I looked annoyed, but was anything but as I slipped off my jeans and turned round, wiggling my bum at them. My knickers were small, but not a thong, so while they got quite an eyeful, they could have seen more.

Next spin. We lose again. Connie clapped her hand and rolled back on the floor.

"Jen... lose those knickers."

"Oi! Not fair," I mock-moaned, "what about Josh?"

"Plenty of time," smiled Connie, "knickers - now, please."

I slipped my panties off, showing as little as possible. It wasn't that I wanted to hide things away, but as Connie said, there was 'plenty of time'.

Next time we won and Connie lost her jeans. She was wearing a thong, and twerked sexily at us - then at the wide-eyed Callum.

We lost, and the men on the screen looked to Connie.

"Tempted though I am to tell you to show us your pussy, Jen," she started, "I'm not sure I'm that cruel. But maybe I am. Go on, Jen, show us - legs wide, open those lips."

Josh angled the camera so that I could lie back, spread my legs and let them see everything. I gave them a few seconds looking at my lips, before dropping my hand down and using fingers to spread them wide. As I did, I brushed my clit with my middle finger, sending a shiver through my body. I lay there, allowing them to have a nice long look.

Finally I sat up, only for the bottle to point at us again.

"That bloody things cheating," I objected, but our friends just laughed.

"OK," Connie grinned, "Josh - let Jen take off your trousers - but - she has to have her arse pointing at the camera and stay on her knees."

This meant they would have a full view of my pussy and bum. It hardly seemed fair, but I was sure it would all balance out.

"Mmm..." teased Connie as I did as requested, "someone's a very wet girl."

There was laughter at the other end, as I moved away, throwing Josh's trousers aside as he sat, erection very obvious beneath his boxers.

Thankfully, the bottle was not as treacherous as I had suggested, and we won the next two spins. I could have picked on Connie, but decided, instead, to involve Callum far more. I told Connie to remove both men's trousers, which she did willingly, nodding approvingly at what looked a decent appendage beneath Callum's underwear.

We won again. This time, I made Connie stand, while the men removed her knickers - one each side, using their teeth.

By now, Callum had lost his initial shyness, and was clearly starting to enjoy the fun. He could easily have left up to this point, but it seemed he was very game.

Another win for us - and this time, we decided to get one of the men naked. I was keen to see Callum, as he certainly looked well-endowed, but instead chose Chris to spare Callum's blushes - briefly.

Then Josh lost his boxers. It was nice to have him naked as well, and very tempting to touch him, but I held off. Plenty of time.

Then we stripped Callum - or Connie did - using her teeth, bum to camera, she dragged his boxers down, his bouncing cock in her face. Callum was certainly well endowed - probably similar to Josh, but looking larger due to his slim frame. Unlike Josh and Chris (who had clearly been persuaded by Connie}, Callum had a thick bush of pubic hair, which almost totally obscured his balls.

Everyone was naked now. The real fun could begin.

Things continued for a while with fun dares - Connie stroked both men's cocks, I stroked and sucked Josh. Both she and I lay back and masturbated for our audiences. At this point, things could go one of two ways: either we could go ahead, have sex and say goodnight once everyone was sated, or things could push in a more kinky direction.

Connie and I had been leading things to this point, enjoying teasing the men and looking at one another's bodies in a celebration of our bisexuality. It was Callum who forced the issue. He had steadily become more confident, and was clearly curious about how far our experimentation had gone. Suddenly, before Connie got chance to deliver one of her teasing dares, he blurted out:

"What's the top three kinkiest things you two have done?"

The game had changed from 'dares' to 'truth' - usually the less threatening of the options - but not any more.

Josh and I looked at one another, considering, perhaps, if honesty would be the best policy, or if we should just make something up. It would have been easy to talk about our foursome with Chris and Connie, and maybe the shoot with Brenda, but we both knew that there were other times when we had gone further.

Eventually, Josh took a decision.

"If we're totally honest about this, you've got to be totally honest back. OK?"

Connie giggled, and agreed, followed by Callum and Chris.

Josh told them about our meeting with Celeste and Marcus, outdoors at the Priory. How Celeste and I had posed for his camera, separately and together, and how he had cum with Celeste while I had merrily swallowed Marcus's load. It was our first (only) experience with an Afro-Caribbean couple, and had been wonderful. We both wanted to experience others of different races. Not that they were any different, but it was intriguing.

Next we spoke of how he tied and blindfolded me, teasing my body with many things - ice, candle wax, vegetables - before spanking me with a paddle and a switch.

Finally we recounted our role play from the previous evening - how I had 'put a spell' on him, while he was bound and totally submissive.

They lapped it up, and as we finished, sat in silence, until Connie burst to life, grabbing her knees and rolling on her back (giving a lovely view of her wet, pouting lips and the little dark hole of her bum), laughing out loud before looking directly into the camera and saying:

"You dirty bitch! I thought you were so naïve and innocent. Brilliant! I love you!"

We all laughed, and the next spin of the bottle saw us asking the same questions.

Connie and Chris had tried bondage too - but only for her. Callum likewise had tied up and spanked girlfriends. The evening with Josh and I was part of Connie and Chris's top three, followed by exhibitionism - they liked to dare each other when they went to public places. Connie wore revealing clothes and would allow people quick 'flashes'.

Callum struggled to think of other examples, and listed the ongoing events of this evening, before confessing that his sex life must have been very dull.

Fantasies came next, the bottle spinning having been forgotten. I confessed to wanting to develop my exhibitionist streak. I wanted to try role play in public, which would lead to plenty of people seeing more of me than I had ever revealed before. Chris asked why I simply hadn't gone to the naturist club, and swingers' club with my aunt and uncle.

I considered my answer, because it was a fair question. In many ways, it was easy to explain.

"I want to shock people," I said, "not upset them or anything, just surprise them. I like the idea of making people horny - especially if they know they can't have me. I'd hate to make anyone feel uncomfortable or show anyone who didn't want to see me, but it'd be fun."

"Like a stripper?" Connie asked. "I've imagined myself doing that. You'd be amazing. They wouldn't want my tiny tits."

I thought. "No. I've imagined it, but loads of pervy men all thinking they could fuck me if they just asked - or just help themselves - no. More teasing. Make them horny for their own wives or girlfriends - or just for a good wank."

Connie nodded. "I always fancied bukkake. Not being fucked by lots of men - just have them wanking on me so I'm covered in cum. Perhaps drink a glass of it - not sure about that. Just the idea of being a wank object for them. It'll never happen. Even if someone offered, I'd need to be paralytic drunk and paid a fuck-load of cash. Even then... nah... unless I could select just good looking guys who I'd interviewed and background checked."

She giggled. "Mine'll never happen. Yours though... could do it. Bet Josh'd like it too."

I glanced at my partner, who raised his eyebrows and nodded at me. He smiled and took a deep breath.

"Mine's CFNM," Josh admitted, "just appeals to me. Several women, me naked and just letting them use me. I love the idea. We sort of did it with Jen's friend, and it was a huge turn on. The idea of four or five women... oh yeah."

I thought about this. If Josh was considering making my fantasy happen, perhaps I could help with his. I didn't have that many friends who I'd trust in a situation like that, but it was something to consider.

Callum stated that what was happening was one of his fantasies coming true, but he went further, saying he wished he had a girlfriend to take part as well. He liked the idea of two girls 'taking care' of him. Then he went quiet. We all waited, sensing there was more, and in due course, he continued.

"Not sure I should say this in front of Chris, but I'm bi-curious. I'd love to try with another guy. I love it when my arse is played with, and I'd love to suck another man. So yeah - foursome where everyone's bi. It'd be cool."

We all looked to Chris, but rather than address Callum's admission, he spoke about his own fantasy.

"Same as Josh. I'd love that."

Connie turned to the camera with a sly grin.

"Jen," she stage-whispered, "message me in private. We gotta talk, babe."

These fantasies had made us all rather horny again. As much as anything, I felt, because some of them had a reasonable likelihood of coming true. If fantasies came true, did that mean they needed new fantasies to replace them? I idly considered what my replacement might be. At that point, I had no real idea.

"Did you take pics of all your kinky times?" Chris asked. "You said you did with the couple at the Priory, but what about the others? I know Josh loves his camera."

"Well," I admitted, "we videoed last night's role play. Sorry. It's not edited so you can't see it yet, even if we decided to show you, and the bondage one wasn't photographed, so..."

"Er," interrupted Josh, "actually, I might have taken some pics."

I swung round. "Seriously? Why didn't you show me?" I was angry initially, and glared at Josh.

"Well," he replied, sheepishly, "I thought I ought to. In case we never did it again. I loved it, and if you hated it, then... well... I just wanted to have something to remember it."

Chris, Connie and Callum were laughing. "You mean," giggled Connie, "you wanted something to wank with when you're back at Uni."

My anger dissipated. I suppose what he said was fair - and if he wanted something to wank with, why not? I smiled and made sure Josh realised that he was not in trouble by gently grabbing his erection and stroking it.

"Well, come on then," said Chris.

"What?" asked Josh, confused.

"Let's see the pics. Jen hasn't seen them, and I bet she wants to."

Josh looked at me, and I could see no reason to refuse the request. Frankly, I wanted to see these photos. I wondered what I looked like. Then I had an evil thought.

"What's it worth?" I asked.

"Anything," Chris replied, name it."

I considered carefully. "Anything? So we show the pics and you'll do anything?"

"Sure. As long as it doesn't hurt and happens in this room, on cam, I'm up for it."

He looked at Connie and Callum, who both nodded.

Josh opened the folder with the photos, and there I was. Splayed out, tied and blindfold. There were shots of my whole body, and close-ups. My pussy, with ice between my labia, melting to water, running down to my bum. My nipple, coated in wax, Josh's cock, deep in my throat, then my pussy again, a vibrator pushed deep inside.

Then a new position. Tied again, this time with my bum up in the air. My cheeks parted by Josh's fingers, showing my back passage - and then, the paddle, apparently striking my bum - and my cheeks turning redder and redder, until the scarlet glow left no doubt as to what had been happening.

As our friends surveyed the images, I waited to tell them what I required in return.

I have to say, I had appreciated seeing the photos myself - it was certainly a few angles I hadn't seen before, and my arse so red and sore made me wonder how I had found it so pleasurable - yet I had. I looked at some of those images again, and, yes, the slick lubricant covered my pussy lips (very swollen and visible) and ran across my thighs. I very clearly liked it.

I looked at the screen, watching the avid faces, as they pointed at specific photos, awestruck.

"Those are so fucking horny," breathed Connie, "incredible. You're one hot chick."

"Now," I stated, calling their attention to me, "I believe you owe me. I think you said 'anything', didn't you?"

"You deserve it," replied Chris, "and I trust you not to do anything too awful."

I grinned. I was very aware of Josh looking at me, wondering what I had planned. He knew I could have some quite 'exploratory' moments, and that I loved encouraging others to explore, but I'm not sure he quite expected what I was about to ask for.

"OK. In return for seeing the photos, I want to see something I haven't seen before. Callum and Chris. I want you guys to stroke each other, and suck each other. Don't cum - wouldn't be fair on Connie - but just some man on man fun. Connie, I got plans for you too."

I hadn't asked the two men to have full sex. Firstly, I wasn't sure if Chris would actually be up for that; secondly, safety had to be the priority, and I preferred not to take risks. Regardless, Chris looked stunned.

Connie laughed and clapped. It was typical of her, that she was open to every experience, and I knew she liked the idea that Josh and I had, that if one partner wanted something, the other should be willing to do it as well. She moved back to give them space and to get a better view. She also grabbed her phone to take pictures.

Chris recovered himself quickly and turned to Callum. "Well. We promised. Not really my thing, but never mind. Are you OK with it?"

Callum nodded. I sensed that, not only was he OK with it, he was positively relishing it.

Chris reached tentatively, his hand slowing as it approached the erect organ in front of him. He looked at it, before touching with his fingertips. He pulled his hand back, then returned it - open this time, wrapping gently around the shaft.

He stroked slowly as Callum, willingly, reached out and took a firm grip. The men stroked one another, gradually becoming more confident, and it was clear that each was using the pressure which they preferred to use on themselves. They worked slowly, aware that ejaculating was not allowed - and not wanting to anyway, as I had suggested Connie's involvement in that part.

It was Callum who leaned forward and took Chris in his mouth first. He did not hold back, taking the soft head between his lips and taking a couple of inches of shaft. Slowly, he worked up and down, as Chris closed his eyes and put his head back, clearly enjoying the experience.

For a few minutes, as Chris breathed deeply, resting on his elbows, I thought he was going to shoot his load straight into Callum's throat. Suddenly, however, he sat up and gently pushed the young man back, saying: "Shit. Gotta stop. My turn."

As before, he was apprehensive. He tested the head of Callum's penis with his tongue, to check out the taste, then touched it with his lips, pulling back at first, before lowering his head to engulf the tumescence. He took less into his mouth than Callum had, and moved his head up and down gently and less rhythmically - however, Callum quickly stopped him - not pushing him away, but holding his head still.

Connie smiled. "I think they tasted precum. That was so cool. I know the guys like watching us girls together, but I'd never thought I'd find it such a turn on."

Chris grinned sheepishly. His feelings were hard to read, but he didn't seem repulsed by it. Perhaps I had introduced them to some new aspect of sexuality to enjoy. Callum's feelings were clear. He smiled happily. He had accepted his bisexuality, and this had just confirmed what he already knew.

1...56789...14