Finding Myself Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she paused.

"Can I taste you?" Her voice was barely audible, and I knew it had taken a huge amount of courage to ask.

I lifted my head to look at her. "Of course you can. I tasted you on Josh's face, but I want to taste you direct from the source in a bit."

She bent and I felt her tongue, testing and tasting at first, then licking, finding my clit, making me grab my pillow and push my head back into it. A finger entered me and began to move back and forth. I heard Josh's voice: "Try another finger. She likes that." Another finger entered me, and I heard Josh directing my BFF as she licked and drilled her fingers in and out.

My turn to climax, and it felt so wonderful to do so on the hand and tongue of my friend.

As I lay back, Brenda looked at me. "I'm so sorry," she began, "did you think I was Josh? I'm not gay - I just couldn't stop myself."

My laugh interrupted her. "Oh, stop it, Bren. I'm definitely bi. I've been with two other women and loved it. I knew it was you all along. Maybe you're bi too - or perhaps it was just the situation here. Stop worrying about it and start finding out what you like. That's what I've been doing."

Brenda stopped and put her head on one side, absorbing my words, then replied. "Yeah. I loved that with you - but maybe it's just because it's you. I need to try some other girls."

She said this so confidently, that I felt sure she would do exactly that.

Josh decided to get things back on track.

"Shall we sort out this shoot? We've got loads of pics, but we ought to get some of Brenda looking gorgeous. Go and get changed, and we'll do a proper shoot. Then, of course, there's something else to take care of." He looked down at his engorged cock, swinging slowly from side to side.

This agreed, Brenda changed into a corset and slipped on some panties. Josh insisted on preserving the veneer of professionalism, so he and I turned our backs while she changed. Once she was ready, I put some make up on her and did her hair. It felt odd walking around in just a bra, so I decided to remove it and free my boobs.

Brenda posed for several shots, before changing again - this time into a sheer cami. She kept a bra and knickers underneath, which was a disappointment, But this time, rather than just letting her pose, I directed her to begin undressing - lifting the cami, showing her crotch and stomach, then turning to show her bum (not toned, but slim and pretty). She lifted the cami up and over her head.

"Perfect," enthused Josh, "now the bra - sexy - unclip, one shoulder, then the other. Turn round so I can see your back. Arms out of straps - and hold it to the side. Now, drop it and turn. Show me those titties."

Finally, we got to see the boobs which had turned Brenda into a body-hating prude. They were stunning - very large, with big, oval nipples, a slightly deeper shade of pink than her alabaster skin. She was pale all over - a result of covering herself completely from the sunny weather which had made most people a healthy golden-brown.

Lying back, she looked like a marble statue, only the hair on her head and the narrow strip between her legs offered a strawberry-blonde hint of colour - along with her large areolae and pink nipples, like chewed bubble gum. Josh and I gazed at her, drinking in her body, until she felt a little uncomfortable.

"Take a photo, it lasts longer," she quipped, and the spell was broken as Josh took photos and I directed her poses.

We concluded the nude part of the shoot, but decided she should put the cami on again. The sheer fabric added yet another dimension, rendering her body hazy and allowing her erect nipples to catch the fabric, holding it in sharp points - a stepping stone from lingerie to full nudity.

As a photoshoot, it had been oddly sequenced - much of the openly sexual content had happened first, then the lingerie and nudity - then back to lingerie. However, it had all happened, and every aspect of my friend's previously unseen body had been explored.

Only then did we turn back to Josh.

It was my turn to take the lead, and revisit the sexual techniques which I had been teaching Brenda earlier. This time, I demonstrated, first with hands, then with mouth, before letting her practise. Now that she had more confidence, she learned quickly, and it was clear that Josh was ready for release.

Throughout this, the camera had been automatically clicking away, and I was desperate for the final scenes to be captured as vividly as possible.

"Let's finish him off together," I announced, "one each side, on our knees with Josh standing."

I realised then that Brenda might not be keen on the way Josh and I usually finished, so thought I should give her chance to withdraw.

"Bren. Usually when Josh comes, I like it on my face and I like to swallow it. We have to use condoms till my pill takes effect, and it's the only way I can get it inside me.

"D'you want to try it? I'll lick your face clean afterwards. Personally, I like the taste."

She thought, but this time without the fear she exhibited earlier.

"Well," she mused, "I never thought I'd like the taste of pussy, but I do. I'd never forgive myself if I didn't try. Let's do it - do him."

I took the lead, jerking Josh's cock, focusing on the sensitive head, wanting him to finish quickly, while Brenda fondled his balls and placed her face and mouth directly underneath."

Suddenly, Josh groaned, and I felt his body tense as his knees flexed. I stopped stroking and directed him at the eager face. His penis swelled slightly, the skin on the head stretching before the sudden release.

I directed two spurts onto her face (I didn't want her to gag) before pushing the pumping organ between her lips. I was impressed. I tended to close my eyes when my face was covered. Brenda might have blinked, but even though a strand crossed from upper to lower eyelid, she kept watching.

As the first couple of throbs went into her mouth, her eyes widened initially, and I was worried she might start gagging. However, she controlled herself, letting him finish before releasing his manhood. I quickly grabbed it and sucked, drawing out the last of his ejaculate.

I swallowed quickly and turned to my friend. "Keep it in your mouth. Show the camera." She did as directed, revealing a creamy settlement of cum on her tongue. "Now swallow." She gulped.

"That tasted nice," she opined, "I wouldn't have it as a drink with breakfast, but I'll happily have it again in future."

We laughed, and I moved towards her. "I'm going to clean your face - I only got a little bit when I sucked up the drops - then just one more thing."

Without another word, I moved towards her, lapping the rapidly cooling cum with my tongue until I decided it was all gone. Then I lifted her up and sat her on the edge of the bed, pushing her back, gently.

I took her nipple in my mouth, while my hand toyed with the other one. Her breasts, although large, were firm - unlike Debbie's which wobbled freely. Brenda's wobbled, but in a controlled way, stopping after a couple of jiggles, rather than perpetual motion.

I left the breast reluctantly, mouth travelling to her stomach. If Brenda felt any sense of loss at her breast being abandoned, it did not last long, as Josh moved in, engulfing her nipple and indulging the desire he had felt since he first saw them.

I knelt between her thighs, her wet, puffy lips in front of me, suffused a deep rose, and looked up at her face.

"Like I said before, I love tasting pussy and comparing. You're my third. I've found they all have an underlying similarity, but a difference in intensity and strength - like a curry." It seemed a really bad analogy, so I rethought. "Maybe a cheesecake - sweet, always lovely but different flavour and depth."

I dipped to sample. "Mmm... my favourite."

I applied my tongue to her clitoris, quickly sliding my finger inside her - and deciding that, although she was tight, two fingers would easily fit. Suddenly, I felt fingers between my own legs - stroking me, slipping inside, rubbing across my back passage - then a tongue, flickering, first around my clit, then my pussy, then, magically, on the soft skin by my anus. We hadn't tried rimming, but it felt so good.

Josh had moved behind me, unable to resist my bum stuck in the air as I pleasured Brenda. His attentions heightened the experience, and while I couldn't duplicate everything he did to me, I licked from her buttocks to the top of her slit and back, pausing to stick my tongue between her cheeks a little, before returning to her clit and fingering her pussy.

I even pushed a finger between her buttocks, wanting her to feel the potential of that little dark hole as my finger probed, but found her too tight to penetrate.

Neither Brenda nor I lasted long, and climaxed almost simultaneously - the opening cries of her release bringing about my own.

Then we relaxed, lying together naked on the bed, comfortable with each other in a way that would have been unthinkable when Brenda knocked on the door.

After a while in silence, we chatted. We discussed Brenda's body - how lovely it was, and how, perhaps, it was time she embraced her boobs (literally and psychologically), rather than seeing them as an embarrassing focal point.

"It's a fact," stated Josh, "that most people won't look you in the eye when they talk to you - but think of the power. Your boobs can control half the population. You'd have people on their knees before you."

We giggled, but he was right. She could hardly lose them, so why not take advantage? Of course, enhancing them might be a big step - a sweeping cleavage in an uplift bra might have people throwing themselves on her, as if she were a giant pillow - but accepting their size and wearing appropriate covering would be attractive and preserve a sense of mystery.

Brenda came round to our point of view slowly, and eventually asked if I would help her shop for more appropriate clothes. She seemed ready to stop hiding, and to let herself explore the opportunities out there.

She had, she said, considered asking if Josh would fuck her - just to get her virginity out of the way and find out what fucking was like. She had held back though.

"It'd have been great," she explained, "especially with you watching, but I'd rather wait. Find someone special and do like you. Take a bit of time, explore first, then go for it when we're both ready. Hopefully when it'll be better than a thirty second hump and a quick squirt, and when it'll be something to build on. Might be a bit romantic, but I'll go with it for a while - get a vibrator for now."

It sounded sensible. Brenda wasn't ready to fuck for the sake of fucking. She had time to enjoy it properly."

I realised that, while this might not be the last time the three of us played together like this (in fact, I foresaw several threesomes - maybe foursomes in time), this would not become a habitual pastime. Josh and I did not want a 'unicorn', and I was not about to break our 'only when we're together' vow - so Bren and I would return to just being the closest of friends, with sex as a discussion - just now, it would be a far more informed discussion.

We talked through all of this, before realising that mum was due in about twenty minutes, and if she found us all naked with a camera set up, she might be rather shocked. We joked about just letting her find us - but when Josh said she might even join us, the mental images were too much and I called time on the conversation. We dressed regretfully - especially Brenda, with only her shapeless hoodie and jeans, disguising her charms.

Not long after mum came home, Brenda left, having arranged to shop with Josh and I the following day. Mum cooked for us, then announced that she and dad were out for the evening - a meal with friends - and would be out until eleven o'clock at the earliest.

With Debbie still out, this left us with the house to ourselves, and the chance to explore some of our more fetishistic ideas.

Dad came home, showered and changed, and he and mum left.

Josh and I dashed upstairs, tempted to rip each other's clothes and make love. However, we could do that at bed time, and in the morning - maybe later in the day as well - so gazed at each other, considering what to explore next. Suddenly, I had an idea.

"Set up the video camera. I'll be back in a minute."

Grabbing a bag from our 'secret drawer', I skipped away to the bathroom to change.

I reappeared five minutes later in the 'sexy witch' outfit, brought from the sex shop near Josh's home. It had a short skirt, held with Velcro, made of some cheap, red nylon material and flaring out with black netting. The top was a corset in similar colours, which pushed my boobs up, with a long-sleeved jacket matching the skirt, also held with Velcro. Elbow length black gloves, stockings and suspenders, black knickers, a hat and a wand (a plastic stick, not the 'personal massager' type) completed the outfit.

Before entering the room, I sent Josh a quick text message.

Close curtains. Spotlight with green gel on middle of floor.

Camera pointing to spotlight area. You sit on bed.

Love you xx

I gave him a minute to set up as requested, and entered the room. I put my fingers to my lips to stop him talking and selected a playlist which seemed appropriate - 'Weird Halloween'. It wasn't Halloween, but who cares?

I stood directly in front of him and told him his role.

"You've been taken prisoner and I've cast a spell which means you can't move unless I tell you to. We're gonna work some magic."

I felt weird with roleplay - I'm not a natural actress - but I was determined to stay in role - a witch exerting total power over her victim, able to do as she wished and work her sexual magic. So long as I didn't raise the devil, it should be fun. I had some ideas, but knew I'd need to improvise quite a bit of this.

I started the video camera, and began to dance, waving the floaty material and twirling as I went. Then I stopped.

"Stand," I ordered. Josh did as he was told. Moving as if I was some sort of giant spider, I approached him, running my hands over his body. I unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped them, pulling them down to the floor.

"Lift your foot." I slipped the clothing off. "Put it down, lift the other." I removed his lower clothing and began admiring his cock - still soft between his legs.

"Raise your arms." I removed his t-shirt, leaving him naked.

Gently, I stroked his penis with my wand, concentrating on it, staring as it steadily rose to a full erection. Then I flicked my wand at it - maybe he could edit later so it looked as if it had gone from soft to hard with a flick of my wand.

"Lie on the floor." I directed to the diffuse circle of green light, where he lay, hands still over his head.

Returning to our hiding place, I grabbed handcuffs and rope. Quickly, I cuffed him, then passed rope round his ankles to the feet of the bed, spreadeagling him. Finally, I wound the rope around his cock and balls - then once just around his cock.

His breathing had become ragged - I recognised the sounds of his excitement - and it seemed that he was enjoying being submissive - much as I did.

I grabbed the switch and flicked it across his cock, watching him shiver nervously. I didn't want to hurt him, but it was fun seeing him squirm. It also meant he got to experience it. I felt that was important. I wished I had turned him over before tying him down. Spanking his bum would have been fun - he might have liked it.

I teased him with my wand a little more - running it over his cock, and opening the little hole at the tip with it. I stroked him gently with my gloved hand, letting him enjoy the fabric sliding over his skin. This was all about teasing.

I squatted over him, rubbing my silk-covered pussy on his hard member, pushing the material between my lips and letting him feel how wet I was.

I stood, making sure the camera was directly on me. I began to sway my hips, and then to dance around Josh's supine body. I removed the jacket, one sleeve at a time, revealing the corset beneath. Still dancing, I bent over Josh and rubbed my cleavage over his face, before moving forward and rubbing my pussy over it as well, letting him see the camel toe and my engorged lips around the fabric.

I stood again, spinning away and releasing the Velcro on the skirt, leaving just corset, black silk knickers and stockings. Corset next, and I undid one catch at a time, moving and dancing between each one, revealing more of my upper body and losing the cleavage as my breasts became more free.

Finally, the two sides fell apart, and I turned my back to Josh as I allowed the corset to fall to ground. I kept my back to him, as I lowered myself again. I ran my pussy over his cock, then up his body, until my pouting lips were over his face, and I could push my breasts around his penis, pushing across it and stroking it, as I pushed them up and down.

Finally, my panties. I knelt up and brought my head to Josh's chest, reaching back and rolling my final item down my legs. Then I crawled up and over his head, giving him a prime view of my parts, framed by stockings, before I stood up.

Standing directly over his head, I opened my labia and began stroking my clitoris, still swaying to the rhythm of the music. As I moved to adopt a new position, I licked my fingers, cleaning off my juices.

Knelt over Josh again, this time pushing my bum in the air. I rested my head and shoulders on him and reached back, inserting two fingers into myself, while my other hand reached round to pull my bum cheeks apart, showing him everything.

Naked, apart from gloves and stockings, with my juices across my thighs, I went to our hiding place and took out my next requirements.

I returned to my previous position, but this time raised a lubricant coated finger to my bum, coating my hole, before sliding in my pretty, jewelled butt plug. Then I moved down between his legs.

Once again I coated a finger with lube, but this time I pushed between his buttocks. I greased his hole, and slid in another butt plug, watching his eyes pop as I did so.

I returned to our 'stash', and knelt over Josh, dangling my breasts in his face. I attached first one, then the other nipple clamp, screwing them in tightly as he gazed.

I was incredibly turned on. My pussy was running freely, my hyper-stimulated boobs had rock-hard nipples, now firmly clamped. I considered using a vibrator, but decided what I really wanted was Josh. I wanted to cum, and needed him inside me, with the butt plug in place. I also decided there was room for a wand. Clit, pussy and bum - with all three being worked, orgasm was inevitable.

I grabbed the wand and a condom, and decided to try something I once saw on a porn site. The woman in the video made it look very simple, but I was less convinced.

We had bought some flavoured condoms - my idea, as I had suggested that there might be times when I would want to suck Josh, then have him inside me without the pause while a condom was put in place - and I really didn't fancy the taste of the ordinary ones. I grabbed one of these and opened the wrapper.

Checking it was the right way round, I placed it over the head of his penis, which looked even larger than usual. I dipped my head, and catching the sides of the condom with my lips, unrolled it as far as possible using my mouth, forcing myself to take in his length until I almost gagged. I wanted to deep throat him, but needed more practice.

Once this was done, I moved my head up and down, working him with my mouth as I usually did, before withdrawing and surveying how successful I had been putting the condom on. Not too bad, if I was honest - a couple of bits of straightening, but definitely something to try again.

1...34567...14