Finding Myself Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celeste reached around, pressing her fingers between my outer lips, seeking my clitoris, while I did the same to Alesha. Target located, we began rubbing and stroking across the slippery buttons, gasping and moaning. Behind me, I knew Celeste was touching herself.

I felt a finger slide into my wet, inviting hole, and gasped with delight as Celeste rubbed me, the sensation heightened as my finger slid easily inside Alesha.

The position was not good, and while we were loving playing with one another, we needed to move to increase our pleasure - and, of course, to allow Alesha and I to see one another. Touching was great, but I am quite a visual person, and those tits and that pussy merited closer inspection.

We drew back into a triangle, and I got my first sight of Alesha's body. Her breasts were magnificent - large, dark brown, with almost black nipples standing proud amid huge areolae, fully three inches across. As we were kneeling, her pussy was hidden by her belly, and I was about to move toward her and gently push her back, so I could spread her legs and get a real eyeful, when Celeste spoke.

"Alesha, babe, we seen each other before. Let's have a good look at this gorgeous, new girl."

They gently pushed me back, lying me down and spreading my legs, bending my knees so my pussy was on full show to the room. Alesha leaned over and spread my lips, my swollen clit standing out against the lubricated skin. I glanced at Joe, staring at my wide open cunt, and watched him lick his lips.

I felt two fingers slip inside me and start to thrust in and out of my wet hole. Meanwhile, a mouth engulfed my nipple, nibbling and sucking.

Many think that women know exactly how to please another woman, which is not really true. We all like different rhythms, different pressures, different angles, and it takes time to learn (not as much as with men, some of whom need GPS to find the clitoris).

Celeste and Alesha, however, seemed very in tune with my needs - the two fingers, bending slightly upwards, plunging in and out of my hole, another hand pressing and rubbing my clit firmly and confidently, while a mouth tended to my nipples, pushing down hard enough to cause some pain, but stopping just as it was about to be too much and sucking deeply on my rock hard nipple.

My orgasm did not take long, and as I returned to earth, I heard Celeste whisper in my ear: "Gotcha!" She giggled, clearly pleased with their efforts, and I determined to make her cum as soon as possible. However, she had other ideas. She addressed the three men standing in line at the end of the bed. Josh had lowered his camera now, and was moving to set it up on a tripod to capture what transpired next.

"Time for you boys to get involved," cooed Celeste, "who's undressing who?"

For a few seconds, the men looked unsure, then Marcus offered a suggestion. "Josh, why don't you let Alesha start with you? She'll enjoy that. I'll go with Jen and Celeste can sort out Joe."

After a moment's uncertainty, they approached their nominated partner. I was happy to be stripping Marcus. It might have been nice to start with Joe, as he was new, but never mind.

Undressing the men did not take long, and I was pleased that my memories of Marcus's body proved accurate. He was athletic and firm, his chest and stomach extremely tactile. As I undid his trousers, it was very obvious that he was erect - anything else would have been disappointing after he had been staring at my soaking cunt - and I was careful to run my hand over his cock as I removed both trousers and boxers.

His cock was nice - a bit longer than Josh's and just as broad. I took it in my hand and began to stroke him.

Josh and Joe were now naked as well, and I flicked a couple of glances in Joe's direction. He was very slim, the build of a runner, rather than a sports' player, and as my eyes flicked down, I was pleasantly surprised to see that his cock was also a little above average - again, like Marcus, maybe a little longer than Josh, but slimmer and with a pronounced bend to the left.

Suddenly, Marcus spoke again. "Hey - Josh reminded me - he and Jen have a 'no sex' pact - so they won't fuck anyone but each other. Everything else is cool."

I was relieved. It would have been tricky to refuse if Marcus had pressed his cock against my pussy lips, ready for entry - or to complain if Josh was on the verge of entering one of the other women. I was equally happy when everyone else in the room seemed to have no issues with this.

Marcus slipped off the bed and stood in front of me. I got to my hands and knees and began to rub my face around his member. My cheek rubbed across the smooth head, and I felt it bounce up, over my eye and to the other side of my face. As I reached the end of his shaft, I stuck out my tongue, licking the skin immediately above, then working round to his balls below, flicking my tongue across the wrinkled skin.

I worked back up, leaving a trail of saliva from root to tip, then swirling my tongue around the most sensitive part, making him gasp and sigh.

"Jen gives amazing head," Marcus informed Joe, "you gonna love it."

I was flattered, but felt the comment was rather objectifying, and the assumption that I would perform like this for Joe was not comfortable. I was quite relieved when Marcus seemed to recognise his faux-pas. "That's if she wants to, of course."

I had paused my attentions, which may have prompted him, but now I began again, tonguing along his length, before working back up and taking his head in my mouth. This time I grabbed his shaft in my hand, and began moving back and forth, gradually taking him a little deeper each time, working my tongue around his head as I went.

When I had taken as much as I could (must work on deep-throating), I built up a rhythm, gradually getting faster until, suddenly, he placed a hand on my head to stop me.

"You gonna make me shoot my load before we even get started," he smiled, "don't wanna spend time getting hard again and missing the fun. We better swap. You wanna try Joe?"

I smiled and nodded, as they swapped. Josh moved across to join Celeste, while Marcus went to Alesha. I took a few seconds to glance at what they had been doing.

Alesha was on her knees, generous buttocks in the air, and, I guessed stroking herself, if the positioning of her arm was anything to go by. She was waiting for Marcus to enter her - I wondered what she and Josh had got up to.

Celeste, meanwhile, lay back, legs wide. I wondered if she was inviting Josh to fuck her, but as she stroked herself, I decided she wanted to check out his oral skills, and as he positioned himself, it was clear that was what he planned to do.

Joe, meanwhile, stood before me as Marcus had done, clearly wanting to sample my oral skills.

I performed as before, and, again, was stopped short before receiving a mouthful of warm, creamy cum.

This time, however, Joe reached under me, grabbing my tits, and began teasing my nipples as I sat back on my haunches. Gently, he pushed me back, until I was lying down, legs spread wide as he nibbled on my boobs. He was good, clearly trained to Alesha's preferences, and my juices flowed freely as he worked down my body.

Finally, he reached my pussy, and lapped at my wetness like a cat at a bowl of milk. In fact, he seemed more interested in tasting me than working on my clit, and I was becoming a little impatient, when, suddenly, he pushed in, forcing my lips apart. His tongue moved around, seeking the rigid button, which Josh now found almost instinctively.

Suddenly, his tongue found its target, and I gasped, drawing my legs up as he pressed down and licked. His tongue remained on my clit, flicking, pressing as he worked away. His hand came behind my thigh, fingers entering me - first one, then two and three, thrusting inside as his thumb wormed its way between my bum cheeks.

His other hand came round, pulling my cheeks apart as he pushed deeper into the crack - now wide open - and finding my back passage, wriggling until one of them slipped into the little, dark hole.

He was good - better than I had expected - and I think he liked having less flesh to move aside to find his targets. I opened my eyes to look from side to side. Marcus was fucking Alesha as she rubbed her clit, head down, eyes closed, moaning ecstatically, mirroring Celeste's face to my right as Josh buried his tongue into her. I knew he was skilled with his tongue, and might have been envious, were Marcus not equally good.

I felt the tension between my legs mount, deep in my belly, an orgasm was beginning, and my brain was willing me to accept it. Who was I to argue? I closed my eyes and abandoned myself to pleasure, as first Celeste, then Alesha cried out from their climaxes.

My tension rose, and I prepared for the explosion, thighs tight, buttocks clenching around the searching fingers - then - release. "Oh yes," I groaned, "Oh yes." My head went back, and I pushed up, off the bed. I felt my juices gush - not a full squirt, but my fluid running freely onto Joe's tongue and fingers.

He returned to lapping - he was, indeed, loving the taste of my fluids, supping greedily.

After a brief pause from all three of us, the men withdrew, smiling, satisfied that their missions had been successful, before another swap round - this time to our daily partners.

I stood quickly and pushed Josh to the bed, straddling him, wanting his cock inside me. I lowered my soaked pussy onto him, releasing a sigh of satisfaction as he filled me. Next to us, Joe was on top of Alesha. It looked as if they were having conventional sex, but as I watched, I suspected he was penetrating her anally.

Celeste and Marcus were in a 69 position, she sucking avidly, while he drunk in her juices. Both had hands under the other's bum, digging deeply into the crevices, loving the touches on the puckered skin. I guessed that both couples were very keen on anal.

I was so sensitive. Every movement up and down sent electrical impulses through me, neurons firing throughout my body, another climax preparing to follow the first two. From the sounds alongside me, the other two women were close as well, Alesha with her legs wide as Joe thrust between them, now kneeling upright as she tapped and stroked her clit, Celeste muffled as she consumed Marcus's erection.

I had been stroking my clit, but now reached to either side, taking Alesha's nipple between the fingers of my left hand, and running my other hand over the cleft of Celeste's bum, finding Marcus's fingers buried deep between her rounded cheeks.

As my climax overtook me, my fingers clenched, nails digging into the breast and buttock which they held, eliciting cries from their owners. My juices soaked Josh, and I looked proudly at his wet groin and balls, happy that I could demonstrate my passion - as he looked proudly when he sprayed me with his semen.

Again, once the women were finished, there was a pause. I would have waited for someone else to take the lead, but I knew what I wanted this time.

As Celeste rolled off Marcus, I moved over to her, rapidly sliding into a position to take a nipple in my mouth and finger her pussy. I moved down rapidly, burying my face between her legs, revelling in her scent and taste. I wanted to taste cunt, and was desperate to do so.

As my head was down, so my bum was in the air, and I felt fingers rubbing me, then entering me, thrusting my free-flowing hole vigorously. I had no idea who the fingers belonged to (probably not Alesha as the nails were short). Then there was a tongue, lapping around my bum, lowering to lick the juices around my fingers, licking my anus.

It was magnificent, and as I angled my head so I could glance upwards, I saw Alesha, squatting over Celeste's face, loving the flickering tongue. She, in turn, was sucking Josh's cock. So either Marcus or Joe was behind me.

Then, I felt something force my legs wider, and rough hair on my thighs as a mouth moved up to find my clit. So it was both Marcus and Joe - Marcus licking from underneath, Joe from above - my pussy had now become a two-man job!

Once again, orgasm. More moaning, more pleasure, my pussy starting to feel tired and utterly over-used. I wanted the men to cum. I loved watching the jets of semen spurt and gush, and was more than ready.

We untangled ourselves, and it seemed everyone was in agreement - but how to finish? All the women wanted to watch, the men didn't care. Facials seemed obvious - I always enjoyed it - the warm goo across my soft skin seemed almost like a skin treatment, like rubbing the finest quality moisturiser, and I would recommend it to anyone. Add to that the chance to watch the throbbing phallus, the dichotomy of feelings - submissive, but powerful, as the man becomes helpless in the throes of orgasm, and it was definitely a favourite.

Then, of course, should the men try to share their cum with all three of us, or just one each? We decided on one each - then maybe some cleaning up - and one at a time, so we could all watch each man. Plus, of course, had all three cum together and tried to get some on each of us, we would have had a ridiculous 'fighting cocks' scenario, as the men tried to reposition for each spurt.

Finally, who should go with whom? Alesha and Celeste immediately said Joe should be paired with me. I looked quizzical at their insistence, but both would only giggle and say "you'll see." Alesha wanted Josh to finish on her, which left Celeste with her husband. She might have preferred someone different, but as she said, she had experienced all three men before, so why quibble - cum is cum.

Marcus went first, stroking his lovely member until the creamy gel exploded in strong jets over his wife's face. I loved the contrasts of the whitish goo running down his dark skin and across her lighter, mocha skin. After spurting on her face, he pushed his still-throbbing erection into her mouth, as Alesha and I leaned in to clean her face with our tongues.

The photographs were amazing, and as Josh positioned himself above Alesha - this time, she lay down, stroking herself as he knelt beside her head - Marcus used the camera to record the events.

I was proud of Josh, as he produced a pleasing amount of semen, and I loved the taste of it on her skin, as Celeste and I licked up - starting by her ears, working up to her cheeks and into the middle, meeting just above her nose, where we kissed, tongues battling as we swapped mouthfuls of still-warm love-juice, whipping it around with our tongues and smearing it on our lips like lip balm on a breezy day.

"Now the big moment," grinned Celeste, as I lay on the bed, allowing Joe to straddle me, squashing my upper chest with his buttocks. I still wondered how this could be different, but was keen to find out.

This time, Josh set the camera on a tripod, and as Joe knelt over me, Marcus toyed with my nipples, squeezing and teasing, while Josh inserted his fingers in my pussy, beginning a well-practised rhythm, knowing my sensitive areas and stimulating me expertly.

Joe started to wank, and I waited, looking past his cock and hand at his face. Suddenly he groaned, "oh yeah," and his head went back. I refocused to the little dark hole, and watched his length shrink a little and broaden - then, suddenly, the explosion. Not just any explosion - his ejaculation was like a nuclear bomb compared to the other men's fireworks. I was covered.

My face seemed to be obliterated by the sheer quantity of semen, like having a glass full of fresh cream poured over me. It was on my cheeks, my eyes, my hair, my lips - then again, almost the same. It was like being drowned in a river of cum. As this incredible event continued, Josh's rubbing my cunt and Marcus's attention to my tits made me orgasm, and as I opened my mouth to cry out, Joe's cock filled it, along with a third mighty squirt.

My mouth filled instantly, and I had to swallow to avoid gagging - yet in that fractional, breath-deprived and terrifying moment, my orgasm intensified, and I know I squirted on Josh's hand, to the delight of Marcus and the other women, I later learned.

There was a fourth spurt, and a fifth, before Joe's gushing cum finally dwindled. I can only assume his balls were the size of melons to accommodate the sheer quantity of liquid he had produced.

I was unable to move, wearing my 'cum-mask' as the other two women moved in. Their tongues did not lap this time, like a cat with cream, but washed me with long strokes, rather reminiscent of eating ice-cream, or licking cake-mix from a bowl.

Slowly, my eyes cleared, and my face became visible once more, although the front of my hair was already stiffening.

The others stood around, giggling, enjoying the spectacle, as I slowly sat up.

"Sorry." Alesha apologised. "We thought about warning you, but decided to let you enjoy the full experience. Joe's a freak. A super-cummer. Wait till you see the photos. It was amazing."

I stood and walked to the bathroom, partly irritated that they had made such a spectacle of me, but also in awe of this incredible experience. By the time I returned, hair wet from my futile attempts to clean up, I was smiling, enjoying the attention of walking naked into a room with all eyes on me.

I needed to go home. I desperately wanted to wash my hair and shower - not to mention looking at the photos.

The evening had reached its natural conclusion, and we all dressed, chatting merrily, laughing and agreeing that it had been enormous fun and truly memorable.

Back at Josh's flat, I showered, joined by my partner, who had recovered his vigour after fifteen minutes under the warm jets of water. This time we made love, and it was with great relief that I felt his warm cum fill my pussy, dribbling out between my bum cheeks onto the sheet, along with my own juices. For once, I had no problem sleeping in the 'wet patch'.

Following this brief interlude, it was back to work. We only had a few days before mum's workmates showed up for their calendar shoot, followed, two days later, by Marie's office staff.

The day before the first of these shoots, Brenda and Lacey popped in to help. We had a great time, working together, eating sandwiches for lunch before retiring to the pub in the evening for a proper meal, to thank them for their help. While we were there, we started talking about the calendars, and what a good idea they were, when Lacey came up with a clever idea.

"Why not offer to photograph and print the calendars, then people could do individual ones for their partners?"

We loved the idea, and asked Lacey and Brenda to put the word out. Marie worked at a printing company, so that part was easy, and Josh would do the photography. It was perfect. We could also mention it to our 'calendar girls' and generally share the idea.

We returned to Josh's flat early that evening, and sat watching TV and chatting about the following day's shoot, when my phone rang. It was a surprise, but when Marie's name popped up, I realised that it must be about the shoot.

After the opening niceties, she got to the point.

"So far, there's just me and four others up for it. We tried to get some of the men involved but they were all too uptight - or maybe they thought they'd get hard-ons. Anyway. I wanted to ask you a favour. If there were six of us, we could do two months each - so I thought that... well... you might like to be number six."

I barely needed to think about it - I knew Josh would be fine with it - so I agreed. Then she continued.

"We were thinking. Some of us want to do er... 'boudoir' shoots as well. Presents for partners, that sort of thing. We thought we might feel a bit more brave in a group and wondered if Josh could do a few of those as well."

I relayed the question to Josh, who nodded agreement. Still Marie was not finished.