Finding Our Way Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onlyfiction
onlyfiction
1,028 Followers

I hugged her tight to me, and sighed. "I don't know what I'm going to do. I can't keep working with that guy."

She sighed into the junction of my neck and shoulder, and then kissed the spot. "You've been there for about two years now. You've scored clients for them and you've gone up the ladder a step or two. I'd say there's no reason for you to keep working with that guy much longer."

"What do you mean?"

"Mmm. I'm tired now, Baby. You're making me horny again, but I think it's best we get some sleep for now. I'm going to load a new book into your Kindle before you leave in the morning. I think you'll find it an interesting read. But for now, you need to keep doing your thing. If you've got to fire those two guys, then give them stellar recommendation letters. Read the book when you've got some time to yourself and we'll talk about how we're going to solve your problem...and maybe one or two of mine in the process."

I was getting drowsy. The stress of pretending I didn't want to kill Keely at work plus the workout with mom in the kitchen plus the good meal and Mom's desert under the table afterwards made my whole system ready to shut down. My mother, my lover, was in my arms, and that was most soothing of all. I let out a deep breath, and asked anyway, "What do you mean? What am I going to do? What problem of yours"

"We'll talk about the middle and long term plans tomorrow after you get back from work. For now the short term plan is keep impressing everyone at work. If this Keely guy or anything else upsets you, you just hold it together until you get home. You give it all to me like you did in the kitchen tonight, and Mommy will make you feel all better."

Chapter 4

Problems and Solutions

My mother was wearing nothing but those frilly purple panties that early morning as she clicked at the computer. She was standing at the desk, leaning down, and her bare breasts hung over the keyboard. At 45, her 36Cs were only this year beginning to sag. It only served to remind me who she was to me. Her black hair hanged free curtaining her shoulders and arms, with only a hint of grey. The long locks hid her face, which I knew better than any other. I have never seen her sculpted beauty matched. Not then. Not ever.

Wrapped in a towel, I was headed out of the bathroom attached to the room that had once been only hers. "There you are," I said. "I'd forgotten how fast my showers are when I take them alone."

She looked up from the screen, and flashed her emerald greens at me. "Well don't plan to have too many quick showers." She scooped my Kindle from the desk and sauntered over to me. "I needed to get the new book loaded on here for you, so I'm only wet down here for now." The fingertips of her free hand grazed the violet gusset. "But if you work hard today, we can have a slow shower when you get back."

"Mmm" I said, and kissed her gently. "I'd rather just stay home and work hard with you. Then we could enjoy a long shower together."

She laughed my favorite laugh in the world, and we kissed again. "Not today, my love. You have to show up bright and early, and show your bosses that you are up to every task...even the ones you dislike." I was dreading working under that caricature of dipshit bosses named Keely, and Mom was insistent that I not let my dread show. She had a plan she said, but for now she asked that I perform my job as per the norm. "And you'll make yourself what?"

"Invaluable." I recited.

I was rewarded with her bright smile and her bare chest against mine as she gave me another hug and kiss.

"That's right, stud. Now get dressed. I'll drop this in your case for reading when you get a chance, and then I need to straighten up the kitchen."

Oh yeah. We'd made a bit of a mess in the kitchen last night, hadn't we?

She began walking away, that tight little dancer's ass swaying for maximum hypnosis; like she hadn't a care in the world. But that just served to remind me. "Hey, Mom. Last night you mentioned some problems you're having. What's that about?"

"No worries for now, Kevin," she said over her shoulder. "For now get dressed, get your toast and coffee, get to work and get started on the book I've loaded into your Kindle."

"Okay okay," I relented. I dressed and headed to the kitchen for a bite, a sip and a kiss (and maybe some groping.) "What title should I be looking for?" I asked, heading to the garage.

"It's called, 'Fire Your Boss.' It'll be marked as new," she said, pulling an old T-shirt of mine over her lean torso.

She stepped out to wave me goodbye, and blow me a kiss. To the neighbors it was that nice lady with her bare, lean muscled legs sticking out of an oversized shirt, saying "bye" to her departing son. The men and women stared alike, though with different reactions to the sight. I drove on, knowing that those legs would spread for me later. "Fire Your Boss," eh? With a boss like Keely, no title could be more appealing.

***

I didn't have time to read that day. I had to let two good employees go. It was Keely's fault and it was hard for me to do. But both of these men were very professional and made it pretty easy. I soothed my sore conscience by spending and hour on each of their ringing recommendation letters, and telling my now-former-subordinates that they should downright insist that any interviewers call me to follow up the recommendation. I'd do my best to make sure that the interviewers would be begging them to come aboard.

It helped a little, but left me with less daylight to attend to my other duties. I struggled to be sure to make it home in a timely fashion; in the end leaving a few tasks to wait until tomorrow. Not as bad a day as I'd expected, and I had a small idea of how to make it even better. I was going to treat my mother extra sweet when I got home. No doubt she was waiting for me in something skimpy, silky, tight...possibly slutty, but surely sexy!

***

"Wait 'till you see what I've done for you!" she said.

Mom was waiting in grey sweatpants and spaghetti strapped tank top, her hair tied back into a pony tail - none of those things I'd anticipated. I thought to myself that I should be disappointed, but she was still just so...so much my sexy lover and so much my thoughtful mom. I still felt a thrill to have her close.

"You mean besides dress up so nice?" I teased.

She made a wry face, and said, "I've been hard at work, young man. If you don't like this outfit, you can always take it off me. I've got something sweet in there for you." I slid my hands down the back of her sweats to find nothing but the smooth globes of her soft pert ass. "But first," she insisted, putting both hands on my chest, but not actually pushing away. "First I want you to come to the computer room to see what I've put together for you. Come on. One: computer. Two: you eat, then, three, you get what's sweet in my sweats"

The computer room used to be my bedroom, my private domain. Things changed. Now what was once just Mom's room is now also my bedroom. And now she is my private domain. In the computer room, I sat down in front of the monitor and pulled Mom into my lap. She squirmed, and started to bite her own knuckles to resist grinding onto the hard-on she'd triggered.

On the monitor was my resume. No, it was a new version of the resume I'd submitted to my company two years ago. But this one was better. This one described a super star. It was so much better than the original.

"You're going to have to fact-check this, Kev. It should show how good you are, but never lie."

I slid my left hand down the front of her sweats, and pressed gently against her pubic bone. I didn't put anything inside her yet. "This is great, Mom! Is this what you did today?"

"Well, this, cleaned up the kitchen, straightened up a few other things, and...I may have been reminiscing about our trip to Yellowstone...reminiscing with both hands down my sweats." She squirmed against my woody again as she grinned into my eyes.

"Oh, you've been warming this up for me, huh?" I popped the tip of my finger inside her, but was only able to keep it in there for a second before she squirmed out of my lap.

She stood up. That was about as much as she was willing to take. She grabbed the lapels of my jacket and pulled me up out of the computer chair. "Let me show you how much," she said as she turned me. Then she pushed me so I fell back onto my old single bed.

I looked down the length of my body to see my long lean Mommy; now topless and pulling those loose greys down and off. "I thought you said dinner was first before I got what's in your sweats."

She climbed onto the bed, and started crawling up towards me. "Complaining?"

"Fuck no."

Her face reached mine, and she gave me a quick soft kiss. "Good," she said, and then continued to crawl forward. Her tits rubbed up my face and went on to reveal her flat tummy; which also continued up and past my face. "Besides, I said 'eat' not 'dinner.' Her puffy smooth Mons hovered over me, her black "landing strip" of pubic hair just barely visible. "I guess you can say you're getting numbers two and three at the same time." I grabbed her round hips to pull her down. She lowered her delicious pussy onto my mouth, and grunted out, "That okay with you, Baby?"

My only answer was shoving my tongue into Mommy's groin, and sucking at the cunt flesh pressed down on me. We both hummed in unison. I licked and sucked with greed and lust as my own mother rotated her hips, grinding that pussy she gave over to me long ago. I used my hands to guide her a little bit, up enough so I could suckle and tongue lash her swollen clitoris. She was as hot and as wet as I could ever remember. She really had been warming her body up for me. I wondered at what else she may have prepared. I tickled her hot button with my tongue mercilessly, and maneuvered my right thumb into Mom's hole.

"OH, Kevin. Yes, baby," she said in a husky voice. I pulled my thumb in and out for a moment, inspiring little hiccupping gasps from my mother.

I withdrew the soaked thumb, and then pressed it against her anus. "Uh!" she said, and my thumb slid up into her rectum with surprising ease. Mom leaned forward onto the headboard and wall behind it. "Oh fuck, Kevin, you know me so well. UH! Gods yeah, tongue my pussy and stretch Mommy's ass out. I tongued her with a steady rhythm, but pressed, pulled, twisted and swirled around my mother's insides with my thumb, constantly changing and unpredictable. Her hips slid forward and back over my mouth, so fast that the only thing I could do was stick my tongue out against her sweet clit and let her movements make the magic.

With her straddling my head like this I could look up the valley of her body as she writhed above. The musculature in her abdomen could be seen as she flexed and swerved. Her breasts held round and firm with enough mass to sway in the greater movement of her spectacular body. Her eyes were leaned against her forearm against the bedroom wall, but I could see her wide mouth open and gasping with a happy grimace. What could be more beautiful?

Inspired by her dancing rhythm, I began jackhammering my thumb into her asshole. A much higher tempo than her swaying gyrations on my mouth, but she didn't complain. "A-a-a-a-a-a-A-A-A-A-A-AAAAAAHHH!!" She screamed and gushed all over my face. It was a wonderful mess! My face was coated and my mother was satisfied for the moment. I pulled my thumb free of her bowels, and she flopped down onto the bed with her head at the foot of the bed. She was gasping and crying and laughing. "Oh. Oh fuck, that just goes to show me," she said as she turned around to snuggle up to her man; her son.

"What do you mean?" I asked, getting her to turn around and drawing her naked body against me in my suit. Her sweat and other juices might mess it up, but I didn't care. I've got other suits and a good dry cleaner.

"Oh. Haha. No. It's nothing." She nuzzled her head into my shoulder, and ground her bare groin absently into my hip. "Heh. I just thought I was going to sit on your face to teach you not to get me so juicy while I'm trying to show you something important." She laughed at herself, and I got carried along into the laughter. "You ended up teaching me, though, didn't you?" She smiled, and reached into the crotch of my trousers. Her eyes flashed when she found what she wanted. "You taught me again that your fingers belong down there," she whispered before kissing me, "and I'm wasting my time trying to play games like that." Kiss, squeeze, stroke "You can put your hands where you want, and it's time I gave you what you were reaching for."

I was, of course, hard in her hand. I didn't reach to stop her, but I said, "Easy there Tiger." She kept her prize in hand, but stopped squeezing and stroking in order to chuckle. She's always called me "Tiger," not the other way round. "Tigress if you prefer," I amended. She gave me a squeeze and sighed into the collar of my shirt. "I want to save my strength for tonight." I didn't have anything specific in mind. I just had a vague idea of making that night a real romp. I was playing it by ear. I felt horny there with my mother, but also satisfied that I'd gotten her off so well. Something in the back of my mind said to hold off for now. There would be plenty to enjoy later.

My mother squeezed my dick again, and said, "Okay, Kev. I'm ready and waiting whenever you're ready to give it to me."

I stroked her hair, and kissed the crown of Mom's head. "That's a good girl." She rubbed her long body happily against me. "Now, was that your big idea? To start applying for another job?" I worried that it would seem like running away when the going got tough. I like to think that that's not my way.

"There's more to it than that, Sweety. I think we need to adjust our mentality about your career in a broader way."

"How so?"

"You'll need to read that book I put in your Kindle, but for now let's just say that sending out resumes is something you're going to be doing nearly all the time from now on. Even when you take your next job, you're going to keep sending out resumes. We're going to always know what your options are. But that's not the really big part of what I'd like to suggest we do."

"Really? If that's not the big part...?"

"The big part is where you're going to send these resumes."

I reached down to cup my mother's bare ass in my large hands. It comforts me and arouses me at the same time. I love Mom's sweet little muscular bubble. "And where do you propose I send them, my girl?"

She hummed in pleasure at my touch and my words. Then she propped herself up on her elbows to look me in the eye. "Kevin, you ate my pussy so well just now. I understand I'm going to have to wait before I get to swallow your snake, okay? But if I can't have you in my mouth, then I'd like to heat up dinner, and get at least something to nibble and suck and swallow." She leaned down and flicked her tongue out to lick my ear.

It was a pleasant distraction, but it didn't fool me. She hopped up off the bed, her body suddenly glorious on display. Those long dancer's legs that had just been on either side of my head, her flat tummy, round breasts - hanging very slightly, but still succulent enough to make any woman jealous - her black hair tied back into a sporty pony-tail, and her green eyes set on high-boned cheeks on either side of a long narrow nose over her wide generous and capable mouth all practically glowed. "Oh, fuck, Mom. You are so beautiful!"

"Thank you my darling lover!" she said, practically bouncing out of the room.

"Hey!" I called out. "You didn't answer my question. Where did you think I should send the resumes?"

"Over dinner!" she called back from our bedroom where she was getting some new clothes on.

***

Still in a sporty theme, my mother wore running shorts, fire engine red with white piping on the sides. They were short, so I could see every inch of her legs, and - at the right angles - the absence of panties. These would come off fast and easy when the time came. On top she wore one of my dress shirts with the top two buttons open and the bottom two open; plenty of cleavage and hard belly on display.

I'd changed out of my soiled suit and into a fresh pair of sweats and a T-shirt.

Dinner was leftovers from the night before, but we made a good time of it. We sat close together and fed each other from our own plates. I drank mostly water, and only a few sips of wine. I was planning on a workout tonight. But first we needed some clarity about Mom's plans.

As I watched her suck an olive between her thick lips, I asked again what her big idea was for the resumes. She chewed with a smile. "Once it's been cleaned up right, you're gonna send it everywhere."

"Really? I thought it'd be good to target parts of the city that offer a shorter commute. You always said that commute time is unpaid work time."

"Commute time will be something we consider later. But you don't get my meaning. When I say everywhere I mean everywhere in the country." She drank some water from our shared glass, but kept her eyes on me. "Don't look so shocked. I'm not saying apply to a McDonalds in Fargo. Stick to firms in and near to your field. But don't think twice about other cities."

"You want me to move out of this house? To another city? Another state even?"

My mother stood up, and then straddled my lap. I could feel her pussy hot through her shorts and my sweats. "Don't you even fucking think you're going anywhere without your little bitch in heat. Not for one. Fucking. Second." She ground her groin into mine. "I want you to seek and take the absolute best job the country has to offer you. And I want us to be willing to relocate to make that happen."

"What, just to get away from Keely? That'll sound good in an interview."

"No. You're just looking to see what your options are. I know this isn't what you've been told most of the time, but two years is a long enough stay. In fact, the book I gave you suggests always having resumes out; even on your first day at your new job. You don't have to take any offer, but you should get those offers while you're still in good standing at your current job. When one comes along that is a step up - or at least in a direction you want to go in - you can grab it instead of waiting to be fired, miserable or both. One of the best ways to help your chances of getting an offer you'd like is by having a big wide search...there's a whole nation of jobs out there if you're willing to come to them. And I think we should be willing."

I got the feeling that she was hoping to relocate. I asked her why.

"Like I said last night, it helps you stay professional and also get away from the bad situation at your current firm...and it might help solve one or two problems for me as well."

"What problems. Come on, Mom. I want to help if I can."

"I'll tell you one for now: Weekends."

"What about weekends?"

"Weekends are when you and I have time for social contacts, and our social choices here are limited. Either we each go out with our own friends, separately from one another. Or else it's just the two of us." I started to open my mouth to respond. This had been one of the few areas of contention between us, but Mom held up her hand and continued. "Look Kev, I know that you need time out with just the guys sometimes. I need a girls night out now and again too. I can understand. And I do love when we go out as a real couple. You are always very romantic. I don't want those things to go away, and I'm sure living in another city will allow us to meet people with whom we can still do that." I must have looked confused as I felt. "But we can never go socially as a couple. Like meeting up with other friends as a pair. If we do have dinner with a neighbor or a friend who knows us, we have to act like..."

onlyfiction
onlyfiction
1,028 Followers
1...34567...12