Finding Our What My Wife Wants

Story Info
I discover my place.
1k words
2.81
8.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers

My wife was great in bed (and other places) but Jane never made any specific sexual requests. I don't know what she desired even though I have tried to get her to confide in me. Given how much we share physically it is strange that she was not comfortable speaking about sex.

If I asked what she felt our sex life she insisted "You are that doing just fine".

I wanted to be better than "just fine".

ENTER MARY AND BILL

But all that changed when we met Mary and her husband Bill. Over a few months Mary and Jane became bosom buddies. They went out to the cinema, the pub and for "ladies nights out". I would come home from my job to a microwave meal.

All I heard was "Mary this" and "Mary that". I was sick and tired of hearing about Mary. But Jane was now much happier. Sex became more frequent and less centred on the bed. I guess it was "swings and roundabouts", what I gained from sex I lost in hearing about Mary.

IMPROVING MY MARRIAGE

Then one day Jane announced "Mary and Bill are coming over for the weekend. Mary has a few ideas which might help improve our marriage."

I asked "What kind of ideas?" I didn't like it that Mary should need to improve our marriage.

My wife replied "They are road tested on Bill. He used to be like you but, under Mary's expert guidance, he is now much improved spouse."

That was as far as I could get her to reveal what was planned for the weekend. But I had to have.

THE WEEKEND.

On the Saturday, Jane and I spent the daylight hours tidying the place up. Our house was now fit for a visit by His Majesty King Charles. But it was just 2 friends who were to visit us.

We had our showers separately and I went to get dressed. That was when things started to go wrong.

Jane said "Mary says I am only to wear a dress and you are to wear only a bathrobe.

You must call her Mistress and obey her every instruction. If you have any questions ask her permission to speak to me or to Bill. Otherwise you must say nothing unless Mistress or I or Bill asks you a question.

I nearly forgot. You must address Bill as Master. I have earned the privilege of being able to call him by his forename. You may one day earn that right.

Mary says that I must call you Slave and you must call me Ma'am.

Do you understand and agree?"

I said "And what happens if I don't agree?"

My wife replied "Then I will leave you and move in with Mary and Bill. Now address me properly."

I was shocked but replied "I agree. Ma'am".

Jane replied "Well done Slave."

Jane said "Mistress and Bill will be here soon. Put on your bathrobe."

I replied "Yes Ma'am".

MY FIRST MISTAKE

I answered the door to Mistress and Master wearing only a bathrobe. I said "Welcome Mistress and Master to our humble abode."

The Master punched me hard in the stomach. I bent double

My wife said to me "I told you not to address Mistress or Master. Now kiss their feet and mine as a sign that you apologise. And thank your lucky stars that Master was lenient to you."

I bent down and kissed 3 pairs of feet in turn. That was an early lesson that not pleasing Mistress, Master or Ma'am had consequences.

HOW BIG IS YOUR HUSBAND'S COCK?

Mistress said to Ma'am "Bill has 6 1/2 inches. How big is Slave's dick?"

Ma'am replied "Slave has 7 1/2 inches".

I couldn't believe that this was my wife talking to Mistress and Master about the length of my cock.

Mistress said "Slave, strip and show your dick to me and Master and Ma'am and then jerk off."

I did as instructed and then started to wank. Mistress and Ma'am took occasional glances but Master watched intently.

BILL'S TREAT

Mistress said to Ma'am "Bill likes to watch big men spurt their cum. I give him the occasional treat."

Mistress said to me "You must ejaculate into Master's hand."

Master smiled and put his hand near the head of my penis.

Ma'am asked me "Do you get a sexual thrill being watched?"

I continued to wank but replied "Yes Ma'am."

I shot white goo from my tortured cock onto Master's hand.

Ma'am said "Continue wanking until I say stop."

I had to continue. When I was given permission to stop, my cock had never been so sore.

Meanwhile my Master had eaten my cum.

THIS AND NO MORE

Afterwards Master asked my Mistress "Can I kiss him?"

I knew if Mistress agreed that I couldn't resist him. But the strangest part was that I didn't want to resist. I didn't know quite why. Perhaps I was bisexual and hadn't realised it. Perhaps I was a submissive and hadn't realised it. I certainly didn't want to disappoint Mistress or Ma'am. I hoped that Mistress would agree.

TEACH THEM TO OBEY

Mistress said to Ma'am "This is always the problem. You give them an inch and then they want to take a mile. What do you think?"

Ma'am replied "Slave looks like he wants a kiss. I don't want to reward him unless he has done something extra special to please you or me."

Mistress replied to Ma'am "A good answer. You are learning quickly."

Mistress said to Master "Permission denied."

Both Mater and I were disappointed, but we knew that Mistress had our best interests at heart. I reasoned that Bill is a higher grade of beta than I am. But I hadn't known, that with Mistress's tuition, my wife would bloom into an alpha minus. We only needed a true Alpha to teach us our proper place.

AGGRESSOR

My wife had now become the sexual aggressor.

She said to Bill "You may stick a vibrator up Slave's arse."

I had come to realise my place in the pecking order. As Master lubed up the vibrator, I was happy that I was a beta minus and could please those above me. I was at last content that my marriage was in the best place.

I wanted to say "Thank you Mary" but I knew I wasn't allowed to speak without Mistress's permission.

LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers