Finding Out

Story Info
A horny housewife fucks around and discovers a new truth.
2.5k words
3.8
15.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes," Carol moaned as she felt the hard cock pounding her pussy change rhythm, hitting her in a different direction and leaving her gasping for breath as his thick cock slid deep into her. She arched her back, burying her head in the soft pillows as he fucked her harder, lost in the creaking of the bed and the mixed sounds of their moans. She couldn't believe she had finally done it, years of fantasising and she had finally given into temptation and had invited another man into her bed. Well, the spare bed at least. It had still felt too weird to do it in the bed she shared with her husband of over a decade, but she had forgotten just how creaky it could be. She felt a small shiver as he shifted again, the bed creaking strangely as she felt a rush of cold wash over her body. She knew that he was getting close, and she could feel her own orgasm rapidly approaching. She ran her hands down her sweat sheened chest and nearly screamed as her body's movements pushed him deeper into her than ever.

"I'm going to cum" she heard him growl, pushing himself deeply into her.

Carol wrapped her legs around his waist and managed to moan out "Please cum in me. I want it." The words had barely left her mouth when she felt him explode into her. Her body eagerly returned the orgasm, pussy tightening around his throbbing cock as he fell onto her, breathing fast and hard as he kissed her neck, her orgasm making her tremble as she felt his pleasure spend itself in her. As she felt her own pleasure fading, she sighed loudly.

"That was fucking incredible." she purred, then nearly had a heart attack as she heard her Husband's voice from the doorway

"Yes it was." His voice echoed in the sudden frantic motion, Caron and her playmate hurriedly separating and scrambling to cover themselves.

"Oh fuck. This isn't what it looks like." Carol covered her flushed chest with a pillow as her partner scrambled to get his clothes on, looking like a deer in the headlights as he dressed in record time.

"That isn't another man's cum dripping out of your pussy?" he demanded, stepping closer and looking down at Carol's thighs as she shifted the pillow to cover more of herself. "Don't bother." He said, crossing the rest of the way to the bed and pulling the pillow out of her stunned hands. She tried to cover herself with her hands as he stood, looking at her, stammering excuses at the same time as her partner, who was already clothed and moving toward the door, shoes in hand.

"I am so sorry. I've never done it before and I'll never do it again." Carol started, but her husband put his finger on her lips and sat, watching her partner's figure retreating down the hallway. He shocked her when she felt his finger tracing a line down her body, his familiar hands parting her thighs and running over the evidence of her very recent adultery.

"I am not mad," he whispered, "I just wish you'd told me so I could have been here earlier." Shock ran through Carol at his words, and another shock as his finger slid into her. He leaned down and kissed her, passionately, deeply, sensually as he moved his finger inside her. Confusion gave way to arousal as his fingers, always so good at finding the right spots in her went to work. Her recent orgasm had her extra sensitive, and she let out a little moan before he started to speak again. "I have fantasised about seeing you with another man for years, and seeing you with him was even better than I ever imagined." His next kiss was more urgent, insistent as his hand massaged her faster more firmly. She moved against him, adrenalin from first her adulterous act, then getting caught and now her husband fingering her freshly used pussy forming an intoxicating blend in her. She felt naughty and fulfilled and desired, in a way that she had never felt before. She moaned again as his lips left hers and he whispered "Tell me all about it." before planting kisses lower and lower down her body.

Carol hesitated, feeling a flush of guilt, but that feeling was washed away when her husband's mouth found her sensitive nipple and started to suck it, his tongue flicking across it as his fingers traced a circle inside her. She moaned loudly before beginning "We met online, I've been sneaking into chat rooms when you aren't here, fantasising about things we have never done. Talking to strangers really turned me on."

She felt his mouth vibrate on her as he moaned an affirmation. "It was all just like interactive porn at first, but then I started to fantasise more and more, sending photos of myself to strangers, creating secret accounts. I even cammed with a few guys." he moved his mouth lower down her body, kissing her abdomen as she kept going. "When I was on chat this morning someone came on that was local. We'd talked a bit in the past and he'd often joked about me inviting him over. Well, today I was already horny and he asked if he could come over again and this time I said yes and sent our address. He was here ten minutes later." A moan interrupted her story as his mouth inched closer and closer to her pussy.

"I was already so turned on by the thought that I was in my dress with no panties on. He came in and I kissed him as soon as the door was closed and led him up here." A shock of pleasure as his mouth finally found her clit, sucking her into his mouth while his tongue moved across it. Carol knew he was spelling something out, but had never been able to know what it was. She struggled to control herself and keep talking as his tongue and fingers worked at her pussy.

"I took him up here and before I knew it he was kissing me, running his hands over me. He pushed me back onto the bed and was on top of me before I knew it. He slid a hand up my dress and..." an unstoppable moan broke out of her throat as the strangeness of her confession mixed with the pleasure of his mouth on her sensitive clit.

"He knew I wasn't wearing panties. And I could feel how hard he was. I slipped my dress off," she pointed across the room at it in a rumpled pool against the wall. "He helped at the end and threw it away. While we were sitting I freed his dick." Another pulse of vibration as her husband moaned into her, eliciting a shudder of pleasure. "I don't know his name but his cock felt right in my mouth, and he took off his clothes too, then we were naked together. I remember begging him to put his cock in me, and the next thing I knew you were here." She felt his fingers slide out of her, and looked down to see him licking them clean, before sinking his tongue into her pussy. She gave a yelp of surprise at the unexpected sensation, and her story gave way to moans as he continued to lick and suck her sensitive pussy. He stopped, and looked up at her.

"Don't stop," He licked his lips. "I love hearing about it."

Carol breathed in against the pleasure. "His cock tasted so good. I was so horny I didn't even stop to think about protection when he asked to fuck me. I just spread my legs and guided him in. He was hard as a rock as he slipped into me, and I was so wet for him. He fucked me hard," Carol felt herself pushing her pussy into her husband's face as she lost herself in the memories. "He came balls deep in me and I came around his cock. He filled me up like a cheap whore."

Carol could feel her husband's mouth moving more intensely as her language got dirtier, and she felt her pussy quivering as she continued, inspired by his responses. "He came so much in me, I could feel it leaking out of me." his intensity quickened again and she spread her legs wide, willing her pussy to cooperate. "And then my handsome cuck came to suck it all out of me." Carol came again as she said the last words, thought forgotten as she had the second shuddering orgasm of the night. She could feel herself pulsing, and as she arched her back in pleasure. She heard her husband gasp and felt him pull back as her orgasm crested. She looked at him, still dressed in his business suit, face shiny with her juices.

"Open your mouth for me," she said, gesturing him closer. He did as instructed, and she giggled when she saw that he had a mouth full of creamy, white liquid. She ran a hand over his face and felt a shiver of empowerment trickle down her spine. She felt empowered as she looked him in the eyes. "Did you like cleaning me up?" A nod from him. "Do you want to share that or is it all for you?" She saw him smile as he moved in and kissed her, the taste of cum and pussy flooding her mouth as his tongue found hers. She sighed as the kiss ended, and saw her husband swallow before opening his mouth to speak.

"I was definitely never expecting to do that." He said, looking his wife up and down as he did so. "I had no idea how much I'd enjoy it." Carol could see his cock straining against his suit, an obvious wet spot showing through.

"You aren't mad?" She asked, trying to be as seductive as she could.

"I don't know. I feel like I should be." he said, looking a little confused. "But when I came in and heard the noise I found myself hoping you were doing what you were doing, and seeing you get fucked was the hottest thing I think I have ever seen," He looked a little bashful as he continued. "And then my libido took over and now all I can think about is how incredible I felt hearing about it." He smiled at her. "I love you Carol."

"And I love you Paul." Carol felt a shiver as she looked up at him, the taste of another man's cum not dulling the truth of her words. "Now get that suit off and fuck me."

Paul was nude in a flash, and Carol could see his erection already throbbing as he settled himself between her legs. She felt his cock run along her wet slit before sliding easily into her. A wicked grin flashed across her face as she felt him enter her, a familiar feeling that she still adored.

"How do you like sloppy seconds?" she growled at him as he moved inside her. Her question was met with a groan and the feeling of another load of hot cum flooding into her. She revelled in the sensation as he filled her again, before grabbing the sides of his face and kissing him deeply.

**********

Carol looked to the side as a hard cock slammed all the way into her, strong hands holding her legs out wide. She grinned as she saw her husband staring enraptured at her partner's hips, eyes following every motion as he slid in and out of her dripping pussy. She felt Paul's hand squeeze hers as she screamed in pleasure, the hot wave of her orgasm coursing through her as a stranger fucked her on her marital bed. She could feel her partner's rhythm slowing and looked back up at him, her voice commanding, if a little hoarse as she told him "You'd better cum in my pussy. I need you to make me a really bad girl."

Carol felt his whole body stiffen on top of her and experienced another wave of pleasure as he erupted deep inside her with a satisfied grunt. She released a satisfied sigh as he kept moving in her, his cock pulsing as it unloaded a flood of cum into her willing pussy. She could feel him slow as his orgasm finished and she pulled him in for a deep, lingering kiss. As he pulled his still hard dick out of her overflowing hole she disengaged her lips from his and looked into his eyes.

"Thank you for coming. You are welcome to stay if you want to, or leave if you want to." she ran her hand down his chest as he breathed heavily, "but I need more." She watched her lover stand and shift away from the bed. Carol squeezed her eyes closed as she felt the hard dick of her husband enter her, his familiar cock feeling exotic and new as he pushed through the load already in her. She heard her fuckbuddy grab clothes and heard the door close as revelled in the combination of strange and familiar as Paul's dick fucked her thoroughly used dick. She lost herself in the moment as he ground in her, his familiar voice whispering in her ear as she felt herself peaking again. Her gasps turned to moans as she felt her pleasure rising, and to near screams as Paul pulled back and started thrusting deep into her.

"Oh yesss!" she screamed as Paul's cock entered her from a different angle, before she felt something at her lips. Opening her mouth, she felt a rock hard dick slide into her mouth, stifling the scream of pleasure she was about to elicit. She came around Paul's hard dick as she felt his lips meet hers around her toy's dick, still tasting of her from their earlier fuck. She felt Paul stop his motion as her pussy clenched around him, and opened her eyes to see her boytoy's dick sliding deep into his mouth. Her eager tongue licked his balls as she felt Paul's cock start to throb.

"No cumming until he does," Carol purred, giggling as her husband froze, then started to take the cock deeper and deeper into his mouth. Carol went back to helping, and as her tongue found her toy's asshole and gently caressed it she was rewarded with a moan and tension, Paul's motion changing as the stranger shot a load into his willing mouth. Carol wrapped her legs around her husband as he started to thrust again, and it wasn't long until she felt a second load flood into her. As her new lover disengaged again, she felt Paul's lips meet hers, the sweet salty taste of cum on his tongue as he kissed his wife passionately.

As their long, lingering kiss subsided, Carol looked over at the man that had donated two loads to their pleasure. Licking her lips, she growled "Feel free to come back any time."