Finding Out about Mom

Story Info
Son find a secret stash of Porno vids staring his mom.
23.4k words
4.48
59.4k
138
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,084 Followers

Copyright ©2022 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Finding Out About Mom

My name is Tony, not Anthony, Tony, I just turned 18 and graduated from high school. It was now time to get ready for college. I have the best parents in the world. Mom is very pretty, although dad always calls her beautiful. In my mind's eye, she is pretty. Very pretty. My cousin is beautiful. The only reason mom isn't is her age and she's my mom. My cousin is only six months older than I am and she's beautiful. If she weren't my first cousin, I would be hitting on her all the time. But my parents and hers would be very upset if I did, so I don't. My aunt is beautiful also. She's my mom's age, but isn't family... well she is but only by marriage. She isn't my blood relative. Taboos. Family, Church, and State. If it weren't for family, I would be chasing my relatives.

It was early summer. Late June. I was following my mom and dad down to the farm my parents owned in southern Illinois. It was only a five-hour drive. My cousin and her parents were coming down too. It was one week of exploring and swimming. There was a huge lake that bordered one side of the farm. Our land had a nice beach with a pier. My cousin loved to lie out in the sun in her tiny bikinis. I liked watching her as I just swam back and forth from the pier to the stationary raft about a hundred yards out. I had been on the swim team in high school. I liked to swim. It also kept me in shape. Very good shape so, I've been told by more than a few of the girls in school.

The place was nice and you could walk away from the house and be alone in minutes. One side of the farm was pastureland, the other was a dense forest that boarded the Shawnee National Forest. It was nice during the spring, summer, and fall. There were a lot of outbuildings on our land. Old barns and houses. Some are in pretty good shape, others not so good. A few were just plain falling down and could collapse at any moment. When I was younger, I used to explore those places I could get into. I have, over the years found some pretty interesting things.

One year I found some old guns. Really old guns. They were old colt dragoons. I showed them to dad and he got really excited. He took them to a collector and came back with ten grand. He peeled off ten one hundred dollar bills and handed them to me. Back then, I was only sixteen and thought I was rich. I put the thousand dollars in the bank, where it stayed for a long time. Since that find, dad and I have found other things of great interest and value in those old buildings. My bank account grew with each find of value until I had enough to purchase a car, which I was now driving down to the farm.

As I said, I'm 18 years old. I now own a 1970 Plymouth Road Runner thanks to all those finds I made. All my guy friends want to hang with me, now that I had a cool car. The horn even sounds like the roadrunner in the cartoons. I was alone in my car, following mom and dad. At that time in my life, I had no girlfriend. I had just broken up with my latest love when I found out she was cheating on me with some slob she worked with. It had just happened last week, so I was in no mood to find someone new just yet. Besides, I was starting college in September. Time enough when I got there to find someone to share my life with.

Anyway, we finally arrived at the farm. I helped open it and get things arranged and set up for our company. Not only were my cousin and her family coming, but my dad's half-sister and her girlfriend were also coming. Lucky there were six bedrooms in the main house. There were also four that could be set up in the house behind the main house. As I said, there were a lot of buildings on the land. Some of them were in very good shape, like the two houses. There were other houses on the land, all of which were in good shape too. It was those that I liked to explore. In some of them, there were places to hide things that kept them hidden from prying eyes.

Yes, I had a stash of porn in a cubby inside a closet on the top floor of one of them. I learned a lot from those magazines. I also hadn't found all the places where you could hide things. I knew just by looking at some places there was space between the walls that you could get into. I just hadn't found out how to get in yet. That was my mission this time. To find out what was in the farthest house back. It was old and had started to come apart in places. Dad wasn't interested in keeping it in shape as he had enough to do with the four close to the front of the property.

After moving my stuff into the room I was going to sleep in, it was the one farthest from all the others. I went out back and just looked around to see what might have changed. It all looked the same to me. Nodding, I headed for the last house in the clearing at the front of the property. It was time to find what someone had hidden behind that wall. I started crawling around and over walls and stairs. It could be a valuable treasure. Little did I know?

I was crawling over a wall between floors when the ceiling I was on gave way. I was surprised that I landed on a bed, in a very nice room. There were no windows, but my flashlight lit the room up pretty well. What I found surprised me. There was the bed, a TV, a nice chair, and a VHS player. Then I spotted them. A box, a 4 by 4-foot box full of tapes. I shook my head as I walked over to the door that was in the far wall. I knew that was the wall I found that I thought there was something behind.

There was a partition just before the other wall. Looking back there, I found all kinds of camera equipment. Lights, tripods, cameras, and reflectors, all of them looked very professional. Not only was I surprised but I was amazed that this was here, left in this room, in a house, that was almost ready to fall down. Yet, now that I looked around, it wasn't. It appeared someone had been maintaining the place, yet it didn't look like it had been.

Shaking my head, I went to the door. Grabbing the knob, I opened it. Yep, it was in the wall that I thought something was behind, yet I had no idea it was an entire bedroom of sorts. I looked at the other side of the door. Yep, there, high up on its surface, was a small knob well hidden by the wallpaper design. Stepping back into the room, I closed the door, felt along the wall to the right as you come in, and found the light switch. I flipped it up and the room was lit up by the lamps on the tables around the room.

Once again, shaking my head, I went to the box of video tapes. Looking at them, I saw they each had a label with just a date on them. The last one was about a month ago. I was surprised by that date. My mom and dad had gone out of town for a week to Florida. Or that's what they said. Wondering what was going on, I pulled the tape out and went to the player. The TV was old enough not to have a remote, or should I say back when it was new, I was the remote for my parents. I twisted the volume knob and it came to life. It took a while for the picture tube to light up to display snow.

Turning on the player, the TV now had a blue screen. Gulping I slipped the tape in, stood back, and waited. I was lucky that chair was behind me. I fell backwards into it as I saw my mother lying on the bed naked, smiling at the camera. I closed my eyes in distress, yet couldn't help myself, opening them to look at her beautiful body.

"Are you ready?" my dad's voice came from the speaker.

"Yes, dear. You know I'm always ready when we come down here. Now send them in."

"Altogether or one at a time?" asked Dad.

I now had an idea what was going to happen. My mom was going to be gangbanged right in front of my eyes.

"Just one, to begin with, that big black guy," said mom squeezing her pussy hard.

My dick was harder than I had ever felt it. So hard, it actually hurt. Then there was a big black man walking toward the bed. I gasped at the size of him and his cock.

"Jessica got him ready for you," my dad said.

Jessica? She was my aunt. What? She got him ready? Holy shit, she was the fluffer. As I watched, my mom took the big black cock in her mouth. The guy moaned throwing his head back.

"Oh god, that's so good. And it's so good to see you again, Carol," said the black guy.

It would appear this wasn't the first time he has been with my mom. Holy shit! My mom was a slut. Now, mom was moaning as she sucked the black guy's dick. She could only get about seven inches into her mouth, to begin with. While I watched, she kept taking more and more down her throat until his balls bounced on her chin.

"That's it, baby, you got it all again. Jessie can't do it, although she tries."

Then mom spits his cock out, layback, looking up at him as she spread her legs. I knew what was coming next.

"Fuck me, Luke, fuck me hard," mom said.

When I saw Luke's cock press against mom's pussy, I just couldn't take it anymore and came in my pants. Getting up I shut off the player and the TV. I stood there shaking as the sight, of my mom getting her pussy stretched by that monster cock, ran over and over in my mind. It took me a long time to calm down. I then looked up at the ceiling. I had a job to do. I sighed as I put the section back up where I had knocked it down. I cleaned up the mess I created on the bed and in my pants.

The last thing I did before I left was to rewind the tape and eject it and place it back in the box where I had taken it out. I then noticed a peephole in the wall to the left of the door. I looked through. You could see the entire room on the other side of the wall. Good to know. Taking one last look around the room, to make sure everything was in its proper place, I flicked the lights off and left. I took a long walk in the woods. I wound up at the beach. I plopped down on the sand and just gazed out at the boats on the lake. On the other side of the lake was a resort. They had boats people could use and a beach.

As I watched, boats started to come close to our dock. It had a sign on it telling them they were approaching private property and to leave. They would all turn and leave, especially after they noticed me sitting on the beach. I just sat there thinking about what I had found out about my mother, father, and probably my aunt and uncle. I dazed out for a long time. I was so involved in my thoughts I didn't know anyone was there until lips pressed against my cheek.

"Whacha doin'?" my cousin asked hugging me.

I sighed as she squeezed me tightly to her body. She was in her ever-present bikini and looked fantastically beautiful.

"Thinking," I replied.

"About what?" she asked still holding me.

"Things," I replied turning my head toward her.

Our lips came together. Neither of us pulled away. I pressed my lips to hers harder. She did the same to me. Suddenly, I couldn't breathe and pulled my lips from hers gasping for air. She just smiled at me as she laid her head on my shoulder. I moved my arm so it was around her waist. She sighed as I pulled her into me.

"What things?" she whispered.

"Just things."

"What?"

"How much I love you," I said kissing her cheek.

"Bullshit," she spits out.

Turning in her grasp, I pushed her onto her back so I was now above her. Looking into her eyes, I saw emotions. Which emotions they were, I couldn't tell. I quickly pressed my lips to hers. Both her arms came up around my neck as she kissed me back. With my right hand, I pressed against her breast. She gasped, yet didn't swat my hand away. We kissed for a long time. A cold wet nose pressing against our faces broke the spell. Pulling apart, the neighbor's dog greeted us. We both laughed as we sat up and said hello, ruffling his ears. He was a purebred American Pit Bull and I have known him since he was a puppy.

"Well?" Chris said.

Lucky had wandered off toward the dock where boats still came by.

"Um... I really enjoyed that," I said. "Thank you."

"You're welcome and thank you."

"Anytime, dear," I replied.

"I'll hold you to that," she said laying back to catch the rays.

Lying down next to her on my side, I just watched her. She was so beautiful.

"God you are so beautiful," I said.

"Thank you, Tony. You're not so bad yourself. In fact, you're quite handsome."

"Thank you, Chris. You know I love you?"

"I do. And I love you. In more ways than I should."

Chris shivered as she told me that. I just looked at her face as she scrunched it up in what I could only assume was an orgasm face.

"Did you just have an orgasm?"

"My, you are observant."

"Are you intent on staying here and sunbathe all day?" I asked.

"Not at all. What did you have in mind?"

"Umm... there are many places on this farm where we can be alone and not be interrupted."

Chris was suddenly on her feet.

"Lead the way," she said, her eyes glowing with what I thought might be passion. "Is it outside or inside?"

"Smart girl. Inside. It's safe."

She grabbed my hand as I led her off the beach and into the woods. We were on a little-traveled path, which soon came to a low log cabin. It was kind of a dugout and someone built it a long, long time ago.

"Wow! How old?" asked Chris.

"Old. I have cleaned it out and sometimes when the weather is bad, I hang out in here. There is a lantern inside, I'll be back in a second."

I grabbed the lantern and the box of matches and went back outside.

"There aren't any critters in there?" asked Chris.

"No. The wood they used keeps them out," I said smiling at her.

I lit the lantern and then led her inside. It wasn't all that bright inside but we could see each other and the bed I put in here.

"Wow," said Chris. "A bed. What do you plan on doing in here?"

I smiled at her as I pulled the bow on her bikini bottom. She gasped as it floated down her legs. I bent down to pick it up and kissed her vulva as I did. When I stood back up she had her eyes closed and she had a smile on her face. I then pulled the bow on her bikini top at her neck. The front flopped forward and I saw her naked tits for the first time. They were beautiful. I couldn't believe I was now seeing my cousin naked. I groaned.

Chris' eyes opened and she started to strip me. She had me naked in a matter of minutes. My cock was hard as stone as I watched her move. I suddenly found that I really loved her, not just as my cousin but also as a woman. A beautiful woman who was about to let me make love to her. She dropped to her knees in front of me and took my cock into her mouth.

Now, I'm not going to tell you I have a monster cock but it was larger than normal. After all, the showers after gym class were gang showers. Did Chris struggle to get me into her mouth? No. She was experienced. She knew what she was doing.

"You keep that up and I will fill your mouth with cum," I said softly.

"Will, you still be able to get it up to fuck the shit out of me?" she asked boldly.

"I will make love to you first and yes I'll be able to get it up several times."

"Quit bragging," she said laughing, then took me back into her mouth and down her throat.

It was only a few minutes later that I came. I shook as I shot my cum into Chris' mouth. She looked up at me as she swallowed every drop. She stood up, staring into my eyes.

"Your turn," she said crawling onto the bed.

She lay back spreading her legs wide. Suddenly, my mouth was watering. I needed to taste her. I needed to make her cum just as hard as I did on her mouth. Crawling up between her lovely smooth legs, I kissed her skin as I moved. She shivered at each touch of my lips.

"Oh god," she said sighing.

When I finally got to her wonderful, beautiful pussy. Taking a deep sniff, I found her smell to be wonderful also. I kissed her vulva. She was smooth-shaven. When I got to her clit, I just tickled it with my tongue. I was more interested in the fantastic set of labia that were all puffy and red with her excitement. When I kissed them, she moaned for a long time. When I sucked them into my mouth, she screamed. I kept sucking on them. She kept screaming.

"Enough, enough," she yelled pushing my head away from her pussy. "Get up here and shove that big cock into me, now!"

I moved up over her. When my cock touched her pussy, she reached down and put me against her opening. I just looked down at her.

"You know we have broken a lot of taboo things already and if I push into your lovely body with my hard dick we will be breaking the final and most taboo one there is?" I asked.

"You should know me by now? I don't give a crap about what's taboo. Now fuck me!" she said squeezing my dick.

Nodding, I pushed into her slowly. When the tip of my dick popped into her, she removed her hand. I continued to push into her wonderful body. I kept pushing until I was hard against her cervix. She jerked when I went to push in farther. Pulling back, I moved up, sliding my dick below her cervix. Then I pushed in more. She smiled up at me.

"You do know what you are doing. Where did you learn that?" she asked her voice thick with arousal.

"My secret," I replied.

She just nodded as I pushed into her more. When my pelvis crushed her clit, she moaned.

"Oh god, yes," she yelled.

"Ready?" I asked.

"I thought you were going to make love to me?" she asked eyes wide.

"I changed my mind."

I slowly pulled out of her pussy. I could feel it grip me, not wanting me to leave. When just the head of my cock was inside her, I raised my eyebrows. Chris looked up at me and nodded. Smiling, I just slowly slipped back inside her. She slapped me on the ass, yet groaned as I pressed into her again. In and out, nice and slow. I made love to my cousin. As I approached my orgasm, I did speed up a little but never crushed her by slamming into her pussy. She started to orgasm not two minutes after I started to make love to her. Nice soft orgasms that drove her to more body-wracking ones. By the time I was ready to fill her with my cum, she was bucking up to meet each and every thrust I was making into her.

One last time I pressed into her hard. Her eyes opened wide as she felt my cock pulse with my orgasm. I just moaned as it pulsed over and over, filling her with my cum.

"Oh god. I can feel you filling me. Oh shit!" she shouted as another orgasm shook her body under me.

Her arms and legs wrapped around me keeping me in place. She was whimpering under me. I could see tears roll down her cheeks. I kissed her cheeks, catching the tears.

"Why the tears?" I asked.

"I just knew you would be good. Oh god, I want you all the time now. I need you to fuck me now though but first I have to clean up," she said.

"Why do you have to clean up?" I was still inside her, my young cock was still hard as a rock.

"I want to be clean for you..."

"No need, I kind of like your pussy full of creamy cum," I said kissing her tears.

Of course, what I said made her cry all the more.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you, too," I whispered back.

I just began to move in her, a little back, then a little in. She just moaned. Then I was fucking her hard and fast. She screamed. She screamed again. I just kept fucking her, hard. As hard as I could. For as long as I could. Eventually, her moans and groans got to me and I filled her once again. She crushed me with her legs and arms, keeping me atop her, my dick inside her pussy. I just held myself up on my elbows, so as not to crush her. When her arms and legs let go, I rolled to her side. Her head turned toward me looking at me in wonder.

"Oh yeah, we are going to have a wonderful time," she said.

I just chuckled as she looked at me. She grabbed my hand in hers. I squeezed her hand gently. She smiled at me, taking a deep breath.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,084 Followers