Finding Out about Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,086 Followers

"Okay, let's get you fed so you can fuck the shit out of me," she said getting up off the bed.

On the table were two place settings with a note I read it aloud.

"There are two plates in the oven, enjoy. I will be gone most of the day, so the house is yours except for my room. Love Mom."

"Why not her room?" asked Laura as she got the two plates out of the oven.

"Well, unless you want to be videoed getting fucked..." I just sat down.

"Oh."

"During the day, while I was in school and dad was at work or out of town, mom would go out and find men to fuck her. She would bring them back here. Dad installed the cameras so he could watch her after the fact."

"Oh my. Your parents are kinky."

"Yes, they are. I am going to be just like them. My wife will be able to fuck, whoever she wants, whenever she wants. And if I can't be there to watch her fuck, I will arrange some way for it to be videoed."

"Oh my. I... I don't know what to say."

"Say you will find a lot of men to fuck you," I said.

"Okay. I will find a lot of men to fuck me. Can you're father be one?" she asked.

I just groaned at her audacity.

"If that's what you want."

She just looked at me as she shook with her first orgasm of the day.

"And you will never, ever, clean up afterward. Got it?"

"Yes, dear. You want to fuck my used pussy, don't you?"

"More than you can imagine. After watching my mom fuck man after man, I was kind of turned on watching. I still want to fuck you after each time you are with someone else. But you will have to be pretty messy. Just thinking about it has me hard."

"Which friend can you get over her to fuck me? He has to be nice to me, the size of his cock doesn't matter. He can fuck me as many times as he can get it up. After he leaves you will take me back fucking my messy cum filled pussy."

I almost came as she told me this. I was so hard, got up went around the table where she was sitting, and pulled her up, gently. She smiled at me as I lifted her onto the table. I pulled her shorts down her legs, along with her panties. I pushed mine back down. I jammed my cock into her pussy. She groaned with pleasure.

"Fuck me, dear. Fuck me hard."

"Is that what you will tell them?" I asked.

"Yes," she hissed.

"Oh fucking hell, I'm coming already!" I shouted as my cock pulsed, shooting cum into Laura.

Her orgasm hit her just after mine. We both just stared into each other's eyes as she sat there on the table.

"You will fuck other men for me?" I asked.

"I will fuck whoever you want me to. I will go out and find men to fuck if I have your permission to do so." She shook with another orgasm.

I pulled her lips to mine. I pulled my cock from her looking down between us and watched my cum squirt out of her pussy. I was so in love with this woman. My heart felt empty when she wasn't around.

"When I'm away at school, will you go find men to fuck then call me and tell me about them?"

Laura shook with orgasm.

"Only if I have you're permission."

"You have my permission to fuck whoever you want, whenever you want. The only stipulation is you either tell me about it if I'm not home, or you let me fuck your used messy pussy."

Laura moved off the table looking up at me.

"Should I clean up now while you reheat our breakfast?"

I put my hand under her pussy, then shoved two fingers into her.

"Oh that feels so nice," I said pulling my fingers from her.

"It does."

I then brought the two fingers up to her mouth. She opened her mouth letting me put my fingers inside her mouth. She sucked them dry. I was hard again.

"Go clean up. I'll warm breakfast up."

She patted my cock as she went to the bathroom.

~ ~ ~ ~

I didn't call any of my friends. Laura and I sat on the living room couch, watching TV. It was very relaxing and I really enjoyed her company.

"Will, you come down to the college to visit me?" I asked.

"Of course. It's not all that far. I could move down there if you want."

"No, not that I wouldn't want you there, but I would be studying and with the class load I have, wouldn't be able to be with you all that much."

"Except at night. I would get a job to pay the rent and buy the food, so I would be busy also."

"No, just having you visit on a couple of weekends a month would be great, dear. Aren't you supposed to be at work now?" I asked surprised that I just thought of that.

"No, I took the day off. My mom won't mind, Mondays are usually slow."

"What do you do?" I asked.

"My mom and I own a jewelry store."

"Oh. We'll have to go there to get you a ring."

"Don't worry..."

"No, I want you to wear it when you pick up guys. I want them to know you belong to someone else who is giving you permission to fuck whomever you want. The same will go after we're married, you will always wear your rings. Okay?"

"Sure I would anyway, I love you so much they will never leave my finger except when they need to."

"I understand. My mom only removes hers when she does dishes."

"That's it. Or if I'm going to take a long hot bath."

"Hmmm... a long hot bath with you. Sound delicious."

Laura laughed. I just chuckled.

"Oh, Pam is coming to pick me up..."

"Call her, I will take you home. I should at least meet your mother."

"Okay."

Laura got up and went to the kitchen where the phone was. I could hear her talking to Pam. She was laughing and giggling. Then she moaned. She hung up after that. She came back and sat beside me.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"She has Chris over."

"Ah..."

"Yes, she likes Chris very much and Chris likes her."

"Me too."

Laura just snuggled into me more.

"I do too," she said softly.

"I know. Don't worry, we'll all get together before Chris and I go off to school."

"Good. She's good for you."

"So are you."

"You're good for me too."

"I'm glad."

I pulled Laura's face around so I could kiss her. She was crying silently, I just pressed my lips to hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. We were just about to start another sex session when my mom walked into the house. Laura tried to pull away. I just held her to me, my lips pressed to hers hard. My mom came into the living room, started to say something, then just turned and went back into the kitchen. Then I let Laura pull her lips from mine. She just looked up at me with love in her eyes.

A little while later, I took Laura home. Her mother was just pulling up as we parked at the curb. Laura jumped out before I could get around to open her door. She ran up to her mom as she was getting out of her car. They hugged. Then Laura brought her mom over to meet me. I just stood there, stunned. I had seen her before. She had been on one of the tapes I watched alone. I never showed it to anyone else. She had been fucking the big black guy with mom. I just thought about how small the world actually was.

Laura's mom was gorgeous. Medium height, grey eyes, black hair, nice tits. She was what guys called 'put together nicely' and she liked to fuck black guys.

"Well, hello," she said.

I took her hand in mine giving it a gentle squeeze. She squeezed mine back.

"Mom, this is Tony. Tony, my mom, Jennifer," said Laura.

"Nice to meet you, Jennifer," I said.

"Nice to meet you too, Tony."

We stood there holding hands. Laura cleared her throat. Her mom let go of my hand. I was thinking I might have a problem. Laura and I would have to have another talk. Jennifer went inside. I said goodbye to Laura at the bottom of the steps of the porch.

"Do you want me to pick you up tomorrow?" I asked.

"No. I have to work."

"I could pick you up after work and we could go out to dinner."

"I would love to, but mom said she has something planned tomorrow. Probably a wedding shower."

"She does know we won't be getting married for at least four years?"

"Yes. I'll explain it to her again, tonight. I love you."

"I love you more and more each day."

Laura was kissing me, hard. I kissed her back, hard. Our lips parted after a few minutes. She patted my ass as I turned to go. I guess I would have to wait until Wednesday to tell her about her mom. Or at least ask her about her mom. All the way home, I wondered if I was getting in over my head. Not with Laura, but with my mom. And maybe with Pam and Chris and Aunt Jessica. I shook my head and paid attention to the traffic.

For the next two days, I didn't see Laura, yet Pam came over on Tuesday and Chris came over on Wednesday. Thursday evening Laura came over. She was all smiles as I opened the door. My Mom and Dad were out for the night. I could only imagine what they were doing. I kissed Laura tenderly. She kissed me back. When she pulled away, she had questions in her eyes.

"We need to have a talk, my dear," I said softly.

"Okay. Is there a problem?"

"We'll see," I replied leading her to the living room.

We sat on the couch, looking at each other. I closed my eyes, shaking my head.

"How to tell you..."

"Tell me what? You're not breaking up with me?"

"NO!" I almost shouted. "No, definitely not. But, I have something to tell you. Um..."

"Just tell me. I doubt there is anything you could tell me that would shock me."

"Well, your mom was on one of those tapes down at the farm," I said softly.

The look on Laura's face was one of shock. Both hands came up to her cheeks as she just stared at me. Then she took a big breath falling against me. I wrapped her in my arms.

"She was on a tape at the farm?" she asked softly.

"Yes."

"Well, shit!"

"That's what I thought on Sunday," I replied.

"Who was she fucking?" she asked.

"The big black guy that was in that first tape I showed you."

"What? A black guy! I don't... never mind. She has always disliked black people unless they had money to spend in our store. I guess that was all an act. Was she having fun?"

"It looked like it. She and my mom were taking turns with him."

"So your mom knows my mom?"

"It would seem so," I replied. "Did you and your mom talk about me?"

Laura looked at me, smiled, then pulled my lips to hers. After an eternity, she pulled her lips from mine.

"We did. She said you seem to be a very nice young man. She asked if I felt you were a little young for me. I told her no. We aren't all that far apart?"

"I don't think so. Do you?"

"No. No, not at all," she replied.

"Good. Because I really love you. A lot."

"And I love you a lot. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. And when I'm old and frail I hope you will take care of me."

I just chuckled as I watched her.

"You're only eight years older than me. When you're old and frail I will be too. You know men age faster than women because of what they demand in their forties."

Laura swatted me on the shoulder. We spent the rest of the night up in my bedroom. We were sitting in the kitchen having breakfast, cereal, and orange juice when Mom and Dad got home. I just looked at them, my eyebrow raised. Mom giggled, Dad just ignored me. They said hello to Laura and almost bolted upstairs. Laura and I both laughed at that. I took Laura home after breakfast so she could go to work.

~ ~ ~ ~

Over the next four years, I spent my time getting educated. Laura was up almost every other weekend. I went home on the holidays and long weekends. She spent most of her time with me. The first night we were alone I would ask her the question. Who had she slept with and how many times. She was always hesitant but did tell me. And no, she wasn't in bed with men every night. Those weekends she didn't come up to see me she went out with Pam and they both picked up a man. She asked me if I had been with anyone. I smiled at her and told her I hadn't.

Halfway through college, I learned that Chris had joined them on their weekends out. And so it went for my four years at college. When I graduated, Laura took me out for a night of fun. We met up with Pam and Chris who joined us. I just shivered, as the three of them were dressed to the nines. We all had a good time dancing and joking around. As the night wound down, we were in a hotel room naked and just enjoying each other. Those three fucked me into unconsciousness. I woke a few times to them enjoying each other.

Then on the weekend before my wedding, my mom took me out. Just her and me. We went to dinner, then danced at a club I had never been to. She danced with me a lot, yet danced with others too. She always came back to the table sexually aroused after dancing with other men.

"Which one do you want?" I asked.

"Just you, dear. They are all just appetizers."

I chuckled as we went back out to the dance floor. She kissed me tenderly, then whispered in my ear.

"Feel me up. I want to feel your hands on my tits."

Nodding I did. She sighed as I squeezed her flesh.

"Oh god, yes. I love you so much," she whispered.

"And I love you, Carol," I replied.

She sighed when I said her name.

"How many men have told you that?" I asked.

"Many. Many men have fallen in love with me."

"Yet?"

"Yet I only love a few back. Your dad, you, my brother, Aunt Jessica."

"No others?"

"There are a few, but I don't tell them I do. It would... cause complications."

"I bet."

"Let's get out of here. I need your dick in me," she huffed.

We left the dance club and she directed me to a hotel down the street. She just walked by the desk to the elevators. She had a key to the room. I just looked at her.

"Oh, your dad and I own this hotel. And you will when we retire."

Now it was my turn to gasp.

"And you and dad keep a room here?" I asked.

"No, this is my room. He has one on a different floor. I use this one when I don't want to be videoed."

"So, you don't want him to see me fucking the shit out of you?"

"No. That's not it. That will come later."

I was surprised. Not that she had a separate room but that she wanted a tape of her and me.

"Now stop with the questions. I'm here tonight to please you and wish you a happy life with Laura."

I pulled her lips to mine. As we kissed, she undressed me, then undressed. When I pulled her naked body to mine, I groaned as my hard cock slipped between her legs. I could feel her wetness on the top of my cock.

~ ~ ~ ~

Two nights before our wedding, Laura took me out. She drove, she led when we were at some dance club, when she pulled into the same hotel my mom had taken me, I just nodded. She took me up to the same room mom had. Inside the room were Pam and Chris and my Aunt Jessica. I gasped, as they were all naked laying on the bed waiting. Laura kissed me, then to my surprise, she left. Left me alone with three beautiful naked women.

"Well, you just going to stand there gawking, or are you going to join us?" Aunt Jessica said.

Nodding, I started to strip off my clothes. When I pushed my boxers down my legs, Aunt Jessica gasped. Pam and Chris just giggled at her. I walked over to the side of the bed Jessica was sitting on. Her eyes never left my cock. I stopped so it was just under her nose. She looked up at me, questions in her eyes. I just stared back at her, waiting. A hand wrapped around my shaft as another pushed Jessica's face toward my cock. She opened her mouth as my cock pressed against her lips. I groaned as the hand holding me squeezed.

I just kept staring into Jessica's pretty eyes. With one gulp, I was down her throat. The hand on my cock was gone. Jessica's arms were around me squeezing my ass as she took my cock down her throat. She finally pulled back to catch her breath. Still looking up at me her eyes now filled with love, she took me down her throat once more. Groaning, I caressed her face. Smiling up at me as she pulled her mouth from my cock, she kissed the tip.

"I love you," she whispered.

"Are you talking to me or my cock?" I asked.

Pam and Chris both giggled as they watched us.

"You, dear, although this is the nicest cock I have ever seen," she replied.

Her mouth was back on my cock, sliding to and fro. Her tongue was slapping the tip as it almost came out of her mouth. I was so close to coming that I just let her continue.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled as my semen shot out of my cock into Jessica's mouth.

She groaned as I filled her mouth. She was now jerking my cock to get even more of me out. Then I heard her swallow loudly.

"You bitch, you were supposed to share that with us!" shouted Pam.

Pulling me from her mouth, Jessica just laughed as she turned to Pam and Chris.

"And how long have you two been fucking and sucking this cock?" she asked.

They both looked at her and nodded. Chris leaned in and kissed her mother. Her mother kissed her back. Now Pam was sucking my cock and I was hard within minutes as I watched Chris and Jessica kiss. When I was hard, I pulled out of Pam.

"Hey!" she said.

I pulled Jessica so she was now lying on her back. She looked up at me as I crawled between her spread legs.

"Yes!" she gasped. "Fuck me like you fucked your mom."

That did it. I slammed into her as hard as I could. She screamed, yet was gripping my cock hard with her cunt. I moaned at the feel. She was now crying. Not in pain but in happiness.

"How long?" I asked as I pulled out of her halfway.

"A long time, dear. A long time. But you weren't ready yet," said Jessica softly.

I slammed into her once more. She did scream but she did nod as she made her pleased face. A face I had seen in many of the videos. I just fucked her hard and fast for the next half an hour. She was crying the entire time.

"So good, so good," she repeated over and over.

She was having one orgasm after the other. Looking over at Pam and Chris, I saw they were busy with each other but they both looked over at Jessica and me often. I waved Chris over and had her put her pussy where I could eat it. It also was in a position where Jessica could also.

"Help me eat your daughter," I whispered in her ear.

She shouted as she came. She looked at her daughter's pussy. She moved her mouth so she could devour her labia. I was slapping my tongue on Chris' clit while I fucked her mother. Chris had Pam's pussy in her face. She was eating Pam. Pam was just watching me fuck Jessica, while Jessica and I licked and sucked Chris.

"Oh my god," shouted Pam as she came.

"Fuck!" yelled Chris as she came.

"Yes, yes, yes," shouted Jessica as she came.

I just grunted as I blasted Jessica's cunt with my cum.

As all of us lay on the bed exhausted, I looked at the three lovely ladies with me.

"In case you're wondering where Laura is, she's upstairs getting the shit fucked out of her by your dad, my husband, and Luke," said Jessica.

"Luke?" I asked.

"Yeah, the big black guy who you saw fucking your mother and me," said Jessica."

"Does she know that she is being filmed?" I asked.

"Yes. She wants you to watch it after your honeymoon. The men are your present to her, the tape and we are her present to you. Yes, we are being filmed also."

I was hard again and my aunt just sat on my dick. Pam and Chris started to lick and suck on her. We were once again fucking. Yet all I could think of was my Laura upstairs fucking my dad, my uncle, and a big black guy. Then it hit me we were being filmed. I looked around trying to see the cameras. I couldn't find any of them.

"Where is my mom?" I asked.

"Took you enough time," said Jessica smiling at me. "She is in another room with six of her regulars. She wanted to be here, but at the last minute, she decided that the three of us were enough. She will see you at the church in the morning."

Nodding, I pulled Jessica's lips to mine. The rest of the night, I spent in erotic bliss with my Aunt Jessica, my Aunt Pam, and my cousin Chris.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,086 Followers