Finding Out about Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's that?" I asked.

"Lovely," she said pulling my head around and kissing me, hard.

I got the message and kissed her back. I also moved my hand to her breast. She moaned as I gently squeezed her firm flesh. She moaned again as my tongue invaded her mouth. I jumped when her hand grabbed my cock. She pulled her lips from mine and moved so she could get at my zipper. She pulled it down, then reached in and took my cock out. She wrapped her hand around me and pulled my lips to hers once again. I started to unbutton her blouse. She didn't try to stop me, just kept squeezing my cock and kissing me hard.

Once I had her blouse open, I pushed her bra up to expose her breasts. She moaned as I touched her bare skin. She was jerking on my cock slowly.

"Don't you cum, I want this thing inside me tomorrow..."

Laura sighed as I leaned down and sucked her nipple into my mouth. I let go after a second or so.

"Wouldn't you like me inside you tonight?" I asked.

"Not here. Here I want you to suck on my pussy. Here I want to suck on your cock. I want you to make me cum. I don't want you to cum until you take me where you took Pam. She told me all about it. That's why I asked you to take me for a ride."

"How would you like me inside you tonight in my bedroom?" I asked.

She came as I pushed a finger into her vagina.

"I would but I'm a screamer just like Pam."

"Don't worry, my room is way in the back and soundproofed because I like to play my music loudly. Dad and Uncle Jeff spent a weekend soundproofing it two years ago. And nobody screams as loud as Pam."

"Wanna bet? I've been in the next room when she is getting the shit fucked out of her. The walls shake."

I laughed at that story. Laura laughed too. Leaning in, I kissed Laura. She kissed me back, still holding onto my hard cock. I moved my finger inside her causing her to moan. I pulled my lips from hers and looked down at my hand move under her skirt.

"Oh god, I don't care, take me here," she shouted.

I pulled my finger from her, looking at her face as it scrunched up with her orgasm. She let go of my cock, pulled my head to her, and kissed me hard. We kissed for a long time. I finally pushed her back from me so I could catch my breath. She was panting trying to catch hers. I turned in my seat and started the car.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"Someplace we can be alone with no interruptions."

"But they will know we were gone all night," she said.

I nodded, sitting there looking at her.

"Why would that bother you? You're an adult as am I."

She didn't say a word, just sighed. I put the car in gear and backed out of the spot where I parked. Then I drove slowly out of the hidden clearing. I drove home. As I turned on the road to the house, Laura groaned. I just held her hand as we slowly and quietly rolled past the house down the road. I pulled over on the shoulder of the road and shut the car off. I jumped out, turning I helped Laura out on the driver's side. She looked up at me with questions in her pretty eyes.

"It's not far," I said.

She nodded as she walked with me, she gasped when we came out of the trees upon the dugout cabin.

"This is where you took Pam," she said.

"It is. And the Beach is just a little farther down the road."

"So, we could have driven down to the beach?" she asked almost growling at me.

"Yes. Did the walk hurt you?" I asked smiling at her.

"No. But we could have been with you and Chris a lot faster."

"So your goal in life is to be places a lot faster," I said teasingly.

She swatted me on the arm, then pulled my lips to hers.

"Well?" she asked.

Nodding, I lit the lantern and opened the door. I led her inside.

"Now the bed is a little messed up..."

"I don't give a shit," she said taking the lantern from me and putting it on the table beside the bed.

Turning she started to strip my clothes off. She shook her head looking up at me. Once I stood naked in front of her, she just stood there looking at me like I was stupid. I smiled at her, then started to remove her clothes very slowly. She growled at me but didn't say a word. Once she stood naked before me, she closed her eyes and shook a little bit.

"Very nice," I said.

"Touch me, you ass," she almost screamed.

I pulled her against me and kissed her hard. She shook in my arms as our skin touched. She forced her tongue into my mouth. Her hand grabbed my cock and squeezed hard. I pushed her onto the bed and climbed between her legs. I almost slammed my face against her pussy. She screamed her delight. She was a lot louder than Pam. I sucked on her clit until she shook with orgasm.

"Oh fuck!" she shouted. "I have wanted you since the first time we met. Pam always took you into the bathroom just before it was time to go to keep me away from you until she had you. She knew I wanted you and that bitch kept me from you until today."

I was surprised and astounded by her admission. I lifted my face from her sex and looked up at her.

"I love you, Tony. I have loved you for a very long time. Even though I have had other guys, I have always loved you."

I crawled up her body until I was face to face with her. I had no words for what she had just told me. Did I love her? I didn't know. Did I like her? I did, very much. I pressed my lips to hers. She kissed me back. We lay there kissing until I pulled my lips from hers.

"Laura, I don't know what to say," I said highly confused.

She pushed me off of her. I thought I had offended her in some way. But she was now sitting on my crotch, looking down at me.

"I didn't tell you all that just to get you to tell me you love me. I confessed my feeling to you so you understand what happens tonight, I do of my own free will. Now, fuck the crap out of me with that wonderful dick of yours," she said softly.

I pulled her down on top of me. She pressed her lips to mine. I rolled us, almost falling off the bed. My cock was still hard as stone. I pushed it into her very slowly. I wasn't going to fuck her tonight that would come at some other time. Tonight, I was going to make love to her. I lay atop her, slowly moving my cock in and out of her hot pussy. She was groaning with pleasure with every stroke.

"Oh god," she whimpered. "Yes, yes, yes."

For the next half hour, I made love to the beautiful woman beneath me. I even sucked on her pretty tits as I was making love to her. She was grabbing hold of my ass and pulling me into her as far as I could go. She was having an orgasm, one after the other as I slid in and out of her hot wet pussy. Then I was there. I pressed into her slow and easy, as far as I could. Then groaned deeply as my cock pulsed, over and over. Laura's eyes rolled up into her head. Then she was gone. I slowly moved out of her and off of her to lay beside her until she came back to me.

"Oh my god," she whispered opening her eyes and searching for me. "There you are."

Her smile stretched across her pretty face. I smiled back at her.

"You were marvelous," I said.

Her eyes lit up and the smile got even wider.

"You did all the work," she said. "You were marvelous. You made me cum so good. So long. So many times."

"You can say it if you want... it won't bother me and..."

"No. I will..."

"Okay, okay," I replied pulling her lips to mine.

Now the question in my mind was could I love her? Of course, I could. But only time will tell. Then she was down sucking on my cock. It was hard instantly. I pulled her up next to me and moved over her. Now I was going to fuck her. Hard. She was panting with anticipation as I pressed my cock against her opening. Then I was in her all the way, in one fast, powerful move. She screeched. I didn't know if it was in pleasure or pain.

"Oh, fuck, yeah," she yelled.

I fucked her for a long, long time. I was 18 she was 24. Today I had fucked three different women. Two were relatives, this young lady beneath me wasn't. She had also admitted to loving me. I knew I would have a lot of thinking to do over the next week. Laura was having one orgasm after the other as I pounded into her. I watched her as she did. She was so beautiful, as she came. I just slammed into her harder and harder hoping to make her cum more and harder. She did.

"Oh god, yes," she said squeezing me tight.

Then I was there. I slammed into her hard and started to fill her up again. There was less semen this time, but she cried as she felt my cock pulse inside her.

"Yes, yes, yes," she repeated over and over.

We rested a while, then both of us got up and I pulled her down to the beach. She was hesitant as I led her to the water. It was really dark. Yet our eyes adjusted quickly and we could see perfectly. We only went into the water up to our waist. Laura smiled at me as we cleaned ourselves.

"God, you are so smart. I would have never thought of this," she said.

"It took me a while. Although, I'm surprised my parents and my aunt and uncle are down here with a fire going and drinks in hand."

Laura laughed as we walked out of the water and back to the cabin. We were dry by the time we got there. We dressed, walked back to the car, and went home. I kissed her goodnight at the door to the house. She giggled as she kissed me back. Inside we went our separate ways. I fell asleep thinking about what Laura had told me. I was now thinking my Aunt Pam needed a spanking.

~ ~ ~ ~

For the next week, we all spent the day down at the beach. Each day I would take one of the women to the cabin and fuck the crap out of them. There were two days that none of us could go to the cabin. On those days, Chris' parents and my parents showed up shortly after we got there and got me to help them carry food from the car. We had a beach party on those days. Lucky was always there with us. He now licked each of us when we showed up. Every once in a while a boat would slow down to come to shore. But when Lucky growled and then barked, they left.

Pam got her spanking. She got it in front of both Laura and Chris. I announced to them what she had done, then started to slap her bare bottom. Laura sat there with a big smile on her face. Chris wasn't so sure what I was doing was right, yet didn't tell me, not too. Pam yelled and screamed as I slapped her pretty ass. I had pulled the girls back to the cabin to administer the punishment. Laura, Chris, and I left Pam whimpering on the bed. She was back with us in a matter of minutes.

She pulled my lips to hers, then slapped me. I pulled her lips to mine, then slapped her back. Just not as hard as she slapped me. Laura just smiled at me as she nodded her approval.

"So, you believe in corporal punishment?" asked Laura.

"I do," I replied simply. "Chris, how many spankings have you received over your childhood?"

She looked at me, then a light went on over her head.

"A few," she replied.

"More than a few, I know I saw some of them. Now, did you ever do what got you spanked for again?"

"Sure, just not around anyone who would tell my parents? You?" she asked.

"Oh there were a lot of things I never did gain and like you, there were some I never did in front of an adult again."

We both laughed. Laura was smiling at me and pointing at Pam.

"How about you Pam? Any spankings when you were growing up?" I asked.

"No. the one you gave me was the very first."

"I will bet your father wanted to but your mom being a lot younger thought corporal punishment didn't have a place in society. Am I right?"

"You're right. Mom was very lenient with me. There were a few times I did things just to see what I could get away with. She just scolded me. Dad just shook his head and walked away. I think that was the only thing about which they disagreed. There were a few... never mind."

"What?" I asked.

"No. Maybe when we're alone," she said. "And Laura you better not."

Laura just giggled as Pam berated her. I shook my head when Laura looked my way. She nodded back at me. So, we had all found something about each other. Or so I thought.

"Laura, have you ever been spanked?" asked Chris.

Laura looked at her with an angry look. Chris just raised her eyebrows. I could see that Laura didn't really want to talk about what was being discussed.

"Yes," she said softly.

"Don't," said Pam.

Laura looked at Pam with love in her eyes.

"Well?" asked Chris a little befuddled.

"You don't need to know," said Pam.

I looked at Pam. Then at Laura. Then at Chris. I shook my head.

"Chris, please just leave it alone. Okay?" I pleaded.

"Why?" asked Chris.

I got up, grabbed her arm pulling her up to me, and walked her away from the other two women. She struggled at first, then just came along with me. We were out at the end of the dock with Lucky, he was happy to see us.

"Listen to me dear, sweet, Chris, who I love dearly," I started then stopped.

"Of course," she replied.

"I think Laura was abused by one of her parents. Don't mention what I think, don't say how sorry you are, don't say anything. When we go back just ask whose turn it is with me at the cabin."

"Oh god, why did you tell me this," she said.

I pulled her lips to mine. She struggled at first, then just pressed herself against me, kissing me back. We stood there kissing for a long time. When I pulled my lips from hers, she just looked into my eyes.

"God I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too. And I mean I really love you. I love you like I want to marry you but we can't. Never. You understand."

"Do you feel the same way about Laura?" she asked.

"Not yet. Close. And she has told me she loves me. I have to assume like I just told you how much I love you."

"Pam?" she asked swallowing hard.

"The same as you. Now, I'm going to take Laura to the cabin. Don't say a word and if Pam starts yammering, punch her in the arm. Hard."

"You got it, sweetheart. And I love you like you love me. Yet I realize it will never be. I hope you can find it in your heart to love Laura just as much."

"Me too."

"What if Pam punches me back?" asked Chris as we started back.

"Kiss her."

Chris gasped, then giggled. I sat next to Laura. She looked at me with questions in her eyes.

"It's time, and I chose Laura," I said standing.

Laura stood just as quickly. Pam started to open her mouth to complain. There was a loud smack of a fist hitting skin.

"Ow, you bitch," screamed Pam.

Then all we heard was yammering that turned to moans. Laura turned to look back, but I pulled on her hand. She was looking forward from then on.

"What did you tell your cousin," she asked as we walked.

"That I like you very much and I love her and Pam and I want us to have a nice time together."

She punched me in the arm. I pulled her lips to mine. She struggled at first, then just kissed me back.

"You told Chris to punch Pam and if she didn't shut up to kiss her?"

"Yes, I did. It would appear she liked the kissing part," I said chuckling.

Laura giggled as we arrived at the cabin. Inside we found that the bed had been made and there was a note from my mom.

"What does the note say?" asked Laura a tremor in her voice.

"Dear Tony, have fun but don't get any of them pregnant, Love Mom."

I just stood there with my mouth open. Laura pulled the note from my grip and read it herself.

"Holy shit!" said Laura.

"Yeah, holy shit!" I repeated.

"She knows you're fucking Pam and Chris too."

"She does. And it doesn't bother her."

"Yeah. Why?" asked Laura.

"Maybe her and her brother..." I couldn't go on.

"Oh my. You don't have to fear getting Pam or me pregnant, we're on the pill. Is Chris on the pill?"

"Yeah," I answered absently.

When Laura's lips pressed against mine I woke up. It was time for me to make love to this wonderful woman. A woman who evidently had a lot of pain in her childhood. I know I can't fix that, but I could make the time we had together as pleasant for her as possible without trying to look like I was doing anything other than I would do normally. We stood there kissing for a long time. She pulled away first.

"Are you going to touch me?" she asked.

I smiled, looking into her pretty eyes. I slowly pulled the bow at the back of her bikini. She smiled as it fell away from her body. I then pushed her bottoms down past her hips. When I let go, they just fell to the floor. I made love to Laura for the next two hours. She was exhausted and lay next to me huffing and puffing.

"Oh god, that was so good. Why?" she asked.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Your entire attitude is different from the night we were in here. You're treating me differently. Why?" she didn't look mad, just a little perturbed.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I..."

"What has Pam told you about me?" she asked softly.

"Just that you are her very best friend."

"Are you sure?"

"Swear to God!" I said raising my right hand.

"Then I better tell you. My father..."

"Don't! I don't need to know. It won't change anything between us," I said quickly. Maybe too quickly.

"It already has. I know you're a very smart guy. I think I know what you were talking to Chris about. I love you so much. I also think you have guessed what happened to me. If you don't want me to tell you, ask Pam. I will tell her it's okay to tell you."

She sat there looking at me, love in her eyes. I pulled her to me. I hugged her gently, then I gave her a good squeeze. She started to cry.

"I love you, Laura," I whispered in her ear. "And I want to give you the life you deserve."

She squeezed me really hard. I just held on to her and let her cry. She cried for a long time. So long that Chris and Pam showed up to see what the problem was. Lucky was with them. I shielded Laura from him.

"Lucky, out!" I said.

He looked at me, then slowly walked out of the cabin. I helped Laura to sit up. She was wiping her eyes and looking around.

"Why?" she asked.

Chris was there, pulling her into an embrace. Laura just shivered looking up at Pam.

"I'm so sorry, Laura, I had to. She was sitting on my stomach pinching my nipples really hard. True, I was enjoying that, but it really hurt so I told her."

Laura reached up and pulled Pam down on top of her. The two of them kissed. Then Laura was pushing Pam away. She then grabbed a hand full of Chris' hair and pulled Chris' lips to hers. As Laura let go of Chris, Chris looked her in the eyes.

"If this jerk of a cousin of mine ever hurts you, you let me know. I will take care of him for you," said Chris leaning in and kissing Laura quickly.

Laura started to cry again. I wrapped her in my arm. Pam and Chris left us alone. I could hear Chris telling Lucky to come with them. Laura cried for quite some time. When she stopped, I kissed her.

"I will never hurt you. But you have to let me know when I might be..."

"I will. I will. Oh my god, I love you so much," she whispered shivering.

"And I'm not just saying this. I love you too. Will you marry me?" I asked.

She screamed, then gasped, then started to cry again. Then she was out cold. I kissed her on the forehead and waited for her to wake up. She woke a few minutes later. She looked up at me and pulled my lips down to hers.

"I will, but only after you finish college and get a good job. Understand. And while you are at college, I don't expect you to be celibate because I won't be either. I like to fuck. I like to have men treat me like a lady at dinner, then a whore in bed. Once we are married, we will talk about what happens then. Got it?"

I certainly did. I smiled widely at her as I got up and helped her to stand up. I picked up her bikini, handing it to her. I picked up my swimsuit and pulled it on. I then helped Laura with her top. She looked at me.

"I do," I said.

Laura nodded, then kissed me passionately. When we broke our embrace, I led her out of the cabin, leaving the lantern on the table outside. I pulled the door closed. Then I led Laura back to the other two women at the beach. We walked without talking and when we broke out of the trees, we saw Pam and Chris making out on the sand. I chuckled softly. Laura giggled softly. As we got closer, Laura shouted.