Finding Out about Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where can I clean up?" she asked.

"The beach," I replied.

"Ah, okay."

"You do know that there will two other young ladies here for the next week?"

"NO!" she shouted. "Who?"

"My aunt Pam and her girlfriend, BFF type, not romantic type, Laura."

"When?"

"They should be here already. They do know the way to the beach."

"Well, shit we better get there before they do," she said trying to get up. I held her down. "What?"

"There is something I need to tell you first."

"What?"

"How do I put this..."

"Save it for later, I need to clean up. Let's go."

So that's what we did. I locked up the dugout and we hurried to the beach. No one was there. Just Lucky sitting at the end of the dock, keeping people away. Chris ran down to the water and waded out in the cool water. I could tell when she pulled her bikini bottoms to the side and swished the water up into herself. She smiled at me as she did. I just nodded at her. She came up to the beach and grabbed the towel she had brought and left here, she dried herself, then spread the towel out and lay down.

"What did you want to tell me?" she asked.

I looked around. I didn't see anyone, so why not.

"I found a secret room in one of the houses..."

"Not the first one you've found."

"No, it isn't. Yet this one held something I don't think some people would like to be found."

"Like what?" she asked sitting up and looking around.

"Like an entire video studio."

"What?"

"And a huge box of video tapes."

"And?"

"And I watched a little bit of one. One that was made when our parents were supposed to be in Florida."

"What? My mom and dad were in it?"

"I didn't watch the entire thing but your mom was mentioned."

"How?"

"It would seem that... hell, I'll tell you what I heard and saw. My mom was on the bed, naked. My dad was talking to her from behind the camera I would guess. He asked her if she wanted them all at once or one at a time..."

"What?"

"She said to send in the big black guy first. Once she was done with him, to send in the rest."

"Holy fucking shit!" Chris yelled.

"Then this big black guy came into frame, he was not only huge, but he was huge..."

"Bigger than you?" asked Chris.

"Way bigger than me. Then my dad said, Jessica, got him ready for you..."

"What?"

"I assumed that your mom was the fluffer."

"What?

"A woman that keeps the men ready to fuck the actress..."

"I know what a fluffer is. Where is this place and can I see that movie?"

"I don't know about that. It looks like someone goes in there quite frequently."

"You have a car this year?" asked Chris.

"I do."

"When do you start school?"

"Not for another two months... ah, I see where you're going with this."

"Are your parents leaving when mine do?" asked Chris.

"They are. Dad has a job he has to start and mom only took one week of vacation. How about your parents?"

"Same, they leave next Sunday morning."

"Do you think you can talk them into letting you stay?"

"I don't have to ask. If I have a ride home, I can stay."

"Well, you have a ride home."

"Good, then we stay. I want to see our parents fucking a getting fucked."

"Why?" I asked dumbly. I wanted to see them too.

"Just because I never thought of them being like that until two years ago when I heard them through the wall. It was... arousing."

I just nodded at her. We both smiled. She lay back down on her towel. I just sat there watching Lucky stare at people as they came motoring up in boats. Some of them even dared yell at me. I just smiled and waved them away.

"I really want you to fuck me again," said Chris.

"And I really want you to suck my dick," I replied.

We both laughed. Then Chris sighed. I was so relaxed that I could have laid back and gone to sleep but then I would get sand in my shirt.

"Here, put your head next to mine on the towel," said Chris as she moved over a little.

Nodding, I lay down and closed my eyes, the darkness of sleep overtook me.

~ ~ ~ ~

I woke when Chris jostled me as she turned over. I just kept my eyes close and listened to her breathe.

"Someone is coming," she said softly. "Two women, in bikinis."

"That will be my Aunt and her BFF."

"They are both extremely pretty," said Chris.

"Yes, they are," I replied with a shiver.

"You would do them, wouldn't you?"

"No comment," I replied.

Chris just giggled softly.

"All right, get up," Pam said as she spread a blanket out next to Chris and me.

"Here, I brought your swimsuit just in case you want to chase me into the water," giggled Pam tossing my suit on my chest.

"Thank you, Aunty," I replied.

She now stood over me, a foot on each side of my shoulders. Looking up, I beheld a sight that many men wish they could have. Her bikini barely covered her pussy and she had pulled it up tight against her. I moaned at the sight I beheld.

"Introduce us," Pam ordered squatting down, her pussy now close enough for me to smell its wonderful aroma.

"Chris, the young lady with her pussy in my face is my Aunt Pam. The pretty woman with her is Laura."

Pam laughed as she stood up, then sat down so her pussy was right next to my head.

"Nice to meet you, Chris," said Pam.

"Yes, nice to meet you, Chris," said Laura.

"A pleasure to meet you both," replied Chris giggling as I rolled my eyes toward Pam.

This wasn't the first time she had been this bold. On her 18th birthday, she dragged me into the bathroom and kissed me. My first kiss. She kissed me for a long time. I think she was expecting me to do more, but I was not all that worldly back then. So, I just kissed her. I really enjoyed her kiss. Looking at her, she was now lying next to me, looking into my eyes. She pulled my lips to hers. I kissed her back. I heard Chris gasp and Laura giggle. This time I shoved my tongue into her waiting mouth. The air exploded out of her lungs as my hand grabbed her wonderful breast. She quickly rolled away from me, stood up, and ran down to the water.

"That did it," said Laura.

"Did what?" I asked.

"You'll see. She has wanted you to do something like that since she first kissed you back when she was 18," replied Laura.

Chris was giggling.

"Poor, Tony," she said softly.

I glared at Chris. She just started laughing.

"Looks like you're going to need some help," Chris said.

I sat up, grabbed my suit, and started to strip.

"Hey, go behind a tree," said Chris.

"No please continue," said Laura smiling at Chris.

Stripped down to the buff, I was pulling my suit up, just as Pam returned from cooling off. She rolled her eyes at me, turned around, and went back into the water. I just chuckled at her. As I pulled my suit up over my ass, Laura was there holding onto the suit and looking at my cock. Then I was in her mouth. I groaned deep in my throat.

"Not here," I said pulling my cock from her lips and pulling up my suit.

"Damn," gasped Laura.

"Poor Tony," said Chris giggling.

I sat down quickly, looking at Laura. She smiled at me. I just shook my head. Yes, I have wanted her since I first met her. She wasn't family. Yet, I have had Chris who was definitely family and my restraint was now very thin about having her again along with my Aunt Pam. How things change when you have a hard cock and a beautiful woman in front of you.

"Who would you suggest?" I asked.

Laura looked at me, questions in her eyes. Chris just smiled at us both.

"Let's see... uh... Nick, James, or Phil would be good."

"How would you know?" I asked. "Never mind don't answer that."

"I've had all three."

I was stunned. Then a renewed passion filled my heart for my cousin.

"They wouldn't get here in time unless you three can control yourselves," I said

"It's only a five-hour drive," replied Chris. "They could be here by midnight."

I groaned holding my head. Pam was back and sat down next to me.

"What's going on?" she asked.

"They're trying to figure out who of Tony's friends can come down here to help him with us," said Laura.

Pam just stared at me as she dripped dried in the sun.

"How many do you think you will need to help you with us three young women?" she asked.

"Oh, I don't know, about ten," I quipped.

Pam smacked me on the arm.

"I'm not into gangbangs... yet," she replied smiling at me.

"Oh, yes, a gangbang! That might be very interesting," said Chris groaning.

I just rolled my eyes. Laura was laughing at Chris. Pam was shaking her head. Chris was looking at me with lust in her eyes.

"Fine, who's going to walk back to the house and call them?" I asked.

"They're your friends," said Pam.

"I'll go," said Chris. "I know them and their numbers are in my little black book in my purse."

"Don't bother. I don't want them anywhere near you ladies," I said. "Who knows what kind of kinks or diseases they might have."

Chris just laughed. Pam and Laura looked at me with questions.

"Go ahead, ask," I said.

"What do you mean diseases?" asked Pam.

"Well, those three are pussy hounds, they will fuck anything in a skirt. So who knows what they might have might contracted."

"Ah... and you're not a pussy hound?" asked Laura.

"No. I am very particular who I slide into."

All three women giggled.

"I bet," said Pam.

"You will just have to take turns with me. But remember, I'm only one man, so my orgasms are limited. Although you girls could take care of each other."

Three fists punched me in the back. We sat there laughing. Then Pam was kissing me, hard. She pulled away, looking into my eyes.

"Where can we go..."

"Go ahead, take her," said Chris. "Laura and I will be fine. Lucky is still on watch."

"Shit that reminds me, he needs to be fed," I said getting up and going toward a bush.

Bending over I pulled open a door to an old refrigerator that someone had buried in the sand. I pulled out two bowls and a sack of dog food. I then went down to the beach and filled a bowl with water. I then filled the other bowl with food.

"Lucky, lunch," I shouted.

Turning he looked at me as I held up the bag of food. He came running to stop at his bowl and started to chow down. I put the bag back in the fridge and closed the door. I went back to the girls.

"Okay, we can go now," I said pulling Pam up.

"What do we do when he's done?" asked Chris.

"Rinse the bowls out in the lake and put them back in the fridge."

"Got it."

"Will he bother us?" asked Laura.

"Chris has been introduced to him, she can introduce you if he wants to know who you are, but he will probably just treat you like you belong here."

"Okay."

"Don't worry, he's cool. He didn't know me and was licking my face like we were old friends," said Chris.

"Or he was just getting a taste to see if you were edible," replied Laura.

"Lucky!" I shouted.

Looking up, he smiled and came running. He sat at my feet looking up at me. I pointed at Laura.

"This is Laura, she is my friend," I told him.

He looked at Laura, went over to her, and sniffed. He licked her hand, then came back and sat looking up at me wagging his tail. Reaching down I gave his ears a scratch. His tail wagged even more.

"Good boy," I said.

He turned and headed back to his bowl of food. I just smiled at him wishing he were my dog. I grabbed Pam's hand and pulled her toward the path to the cabin. She followed wrapping her arm around mine.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"To be alone. That's what you want, don't you?"

"Yes," she croaked.

When we got to the cabin, she gasped. When I lit the lantern and pulled her inside with me, she gasped at what she found.

"Ah... is this place safe?" she asked looking around.

"Yes."

"Ah... I see you've had company here already today," said Pam pointing at the bed.

"Yes, sorry," I replied.

"I don't care," she said pulling off her top.

I gasped at how beautiful her tits were. Then she pushed her bottoms down her legs. She had shaved her pussy smooth. I gasped again as I pushed my suit down my legs.

"Yes," she croaked as she grabbed my hard cock.

I groaned as she pulled me toward the bed. She climb on it and pulled me with her. We lay side by side kissing. Her holding onto my cock and me squeezing her tits. They were not only beautiful but also firm and just a little more than a handful. Her nipples were hard as stone.

"I want to suck you, but I don't want you to cum," she said.

"Maybe you should wait to suck me after we make love, then."

"I want you to eat my cunt, though," she replied.

Nodding, I moved down her body, kissing her soft skin as I went. I sucked on her nipples, tongued her navel, and then was between her thighs kissing and sucking her pussy. At the first touch of my tongue, she screamed in orgasm. I lay there eating her, as she put it, for a long, long time. I loved every minute. She was very responsive. She tasted wonderful. She came every time I slapped her clit with my tongue. And she came loudly.

"Enough! Get up here and fuck me," she said.

I moved up until my cock pressed against her opening. She just nodded at me. I pushed inside her slowly, not wanting to hurt her. Once my cock was slick with her lubricants, I would be slamming into her hard and fast. It felt so good to slide into her. She too was enjoying what was happening.

"Oh, my god, that's better than I ever dreamed," she whispered holding on to me. "Keep going. Oh god. Oh god."

When I was all the way inside her, she started crying. I had to assume it was with joy.

"Oh god," she whispered as I pressed into her.

When I pressed my lips to hers, she shook all over. As I slowly pulled out, she just nodded up at me. I kissed her once more, then as our lips parted, I slammed into her body with all the force I could. She screeched loudly. Her legs and arms wrapped around me, squeezing me hard. I pulled out, then slammed back into her. Each time I hit bottom she screamed.

"Oh dear god, yes, yes, yes, fuck me, baby," she shouted.

For the next fifteen minutes, Pam cried her pleasure as I fucked the crap out of her. Her juices were sloshing out of her as I slammed into her. I would have to sneak the sheets we were on up to the house to wash them. I was close to my orgasm. My balls were tight against my body and I could feel my prostate getting ready to pulse. Then I was there. I slammed into Pam one last time.

"Holy fuck!" I shouted as my cock pulsed inside her.

"I can feel you fill me. Oh god, I have dreamed so long about doing this with you," she said. "I love you."

"I love you, too, dear, sweet, Pam."

I lay atop her with my cock slowly wilted inside her. When I slipped out, I rolled to her side. She rolled toward me, pressing her lips to mine. We kissed for a very long time. When she pulled her lips from mine, she looked into my eyes.

"We should probably go. I hope we will be able to do this again and again," she said a little out of breath, with tears in her eyes.

I gently kissed her quivering lips for an instant.

"We will," I said rolling away from her, then turning as I stood to help her up out of bed.

We dressed, then left. On the walk back to the beach, we talked.

"Listen, Chris and I are staying an extra week for reasons I'm not at liberty to tell you. You and Laura can stay if you would like. Just know that Chris and I might disappear for hours at a time some days."

"How are you two getting home?" she asked.

"I have a car that burnt orange one across the street from the main house."

"Oh, that's really pretty. Sure, I would love to stay up here, Laura and I have a car this time too. I was going to ask your mom and dad if we could hang out for another week."

"I'll tell mom we are staying. And I'll bet her answer is, 'Don't you get Laura pregnant.'," I said laughing.

Pam was laughing too as we came back out on the beach. We both ran down to the water to clean up. Lucky was still sitting on the dock. As I climbed out of the water, I went back to Chris and Laura.

"Has he relaxed any?" I asked.

"No. And the boats stopped coming over here."

"Ah. Okay. Lucky!" I shouted.

Turning, he looked at me, then came running. He sat down looking at me.

"Relax buddy, down," I said with a hand signal the neighbor showed me.

Lucky just plopped down right there beside me and relaxed. His tongue lolled out of his mouth as he panted. But he was still on duty. Every time he heard a boat, he turned to watch it as it zoomed by. He relaxed when it headed away from us.

"He sure is well trained," said Laura.

"Yeah, Randy, his owner was a dog trainer in the service. He taught him well. He also taught me how to handle him if he wasn't around."

"What will he do when we leave?" Laura asked.

"Always the animal lover," said Pam leaning in and kissing Laura on the cheek.

"I'll tell him to go home before we leave. He will, yet may come back just to check on things. He may even show up at the house looking for us," I said.

Laura sighed as she watched Lucky pant. Then everyone started talking at once.

"It's Laura's turn," said Pam.

Laura blushed a deep red. I just smiled at her. Neither of us moved.

"Laura," scolded Pam.

"I can wait, it's almost dinner time and Carol said to be back in time for dinner," replied Laura.

"Well, then we might as well head on back now," I said looking at the three women.

They looked at each other and nodded.

"Lucky, home," I said pointing toward his home.

He got up, licked my face then turned and was gone. You could catch a glimpse of him once in a while as he ran through the tall grass up the hill to his home.

"Wow," said Laura. "You got a goodbye kiss, we, not even a look of disdain."

I chuckled, as did Pam and Chris.

"You are who he was keeping safe, I am his friend. Before you leave we'll teach him you're his friend too."

"I was joking," quipped Laura.

"I know, but I will teach him to be your friend."

"Thank you, Tony."

I smiled at Laura as we all got up. I fell in step with Laura as we entered the woods. I stopped, pulling her against me. She sighed. I kissed her. She kissed me back, hard. She reached down and squeezed my cock. I squeezed her ass. We broke our kiss and hurried to catch up with Pam and Chris.

* * * *

Dinner was marvelous. Not only was my mom pretty, but she was also a damn good cook. After dinner, the girls hung out in the kitchen cleaning up, while the men were in the living room. I was torn about where I should go but decided to stay in the living room. I shook my head as dad had asked me a question.

"Pardon?" I said.

"Did any of those resort people land at our dock?" he repeated.

"They tried, but Lucky was there to chase them away."

He chuckled as he nodded. The conversation picked up between my uncle and him. I just sat there staring at the TV waiting. Then Laura was standing in front of me. Looking up I smiled at her. She smiled back.

"Take me for a ride in your new car," she demanded.

She was probably the only one who could get away with asking me that without raising questions. I'm pretty sure my mom was watching us carefully as we left. Once in the car, I started it up.

"Take us somewhere private," Laura said as she moved over next to me.

This was a time when cars had bench seats and even though they had seatbelts, almost no one used them. Sure, a lot of people were hurt or killed but that was just part of being stupid behind the wheel. I drove slowly away from the house, down the road to a place that all the high school kids in the county used.

"I have to tell you that you are very beautiful," I said.

"Thank you. You are quite handsome," replied Laura.

"Thank you," I replied.

As I turned into the entrance, which was nothing but tire tracks through the trees, yet behind those trees was a clear space for them to park. I pulled into a space between two other trees and stopped. I turned out my lights and shut the engine off. I then turned the radio on and found a station playing nice romantic music.