Finding Picasso Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it off! Take it off!" Runa and Raven chant in unison. Then Raven whispers something in Norwegian, and they both break into girlish laughter.

Robert doesn't take it off, but he does reach into his briefs and after a lot of careful manipulation, he guides the tip out through the fly. When the head appears, it seems unnaturally pale to me, but like the girls, I'm mesmerized as like some kind of snake slithering from its lair, the second longest, largest cock I've ever seen emerges into view inch by inch.

"Holy, Shit!" Violet yells. "Where'd you get that thing."

"At Le Sex Shop," Robert replies as the monster cock pulls completely through the fly. There's one beat of stunned silence until we realize that what Robert holds is not his own John-Thomas, but a lifelike 10-inch latex dildo.

"Suckered!" I yell.

"Too much for me to suck," Violet's voice replies.

Runa and Raven laugh uncontrollably, until tears run down their cheeks. I'm not far behind, wiping tears of laughter from the corners of my eyes. Even Robert cracks up at his own practical joke.

"So what's he really have in there?" Runa asks after recovering her composure.

There's still a noticeable bulge, although it's nothing like before.

Robert obliges by pulling down his briefs and a nearly erect and uncircumcised penis of healthy, but hardly abnormal proportions bounces into view.

"Not bad," says Violet, still giggling under her breath. "Not bad at all."

"We have one more Scandinavian treat," Robert tells Violet as he wraps his fist around the shaft and gives it a couple quick strokes. "Violet, meet Raven."

Raven scampers up next to Robert, gives his balls a little squeeze with one hand and joins in tugging his shaft with the other.

"Hello, Violet," Raven says, squinting at the iPad screen. "I'm Raven."

"Oh, my, God!" Violet shouts. "Another Nordic princess."

Raven smiles bashfully, then puts a hand on Robert's naked shoulder to steady herself while she slips off her sandals. Like Runa, she's wearing a simple cotton print dress that she lifts along her legs and over her torso. Unlike Runa, she's completely commando underneath.

"Oh I love it. I love it!" Violet gushes.

Runa's vulva is smooth and shiny with no hint of public hair anywhere. Her tits and nips are almost a carbon copy of Raven's, milky white and pert with tiny hard pink nipples and puffy areola.

Even before Raven has pulled the dress over her head, Robert has lowered his head to Raven's chest and flutters his tongue across her nipples. A surprised "yelp" comes from somewhere under the dress.

"You guys are amazing," Violet says. "My, God! What an incredible surprise. So insanely sexy. I can't believe the view."

"Check this out," Robert says, picking up the iPad and inserting it in the rig he set up earlier in the day. The four of us scramble underneath with our heads almost touching directly below the iPad screen, and our bodies radiating outward like a four-pointed star.

The iPad shows a split screen. On one side is Violet. She's moved to her bed. The cam is placed so she's looking slightly up, lying on her back. Even in this position, her breasts maintain the conical shape ending in large dark areola that give way to rigid nipples. Beyond her tits, Violet's torso falls away from the cam, but her shaved public mound is visible, along with just a hint of a depression where her vulva begins.

On the other side of the screen, the cam looks down on four faces and naked bodies, cutting off about mid-thigh. We are all looking up, smiling with our hands falling naturally in our laps. Robert's cock points almost directly at the cam. For that matter, so does mine.

After taking it all in, there's another outburst of giggles followed by a moment of awkward silence.

"What now?" Raven asks.

"Let's go one at a time," Violet says, stepping in to take over. "That way we get to watch each other cum."

"All Right!" Runa responds enthusiastically. I can see everyone else nodding in agreement.

"Who goes first?" I ask, somewhat foolishly.

"How about you, Big Guy?" Violet suggests.

"Yeah," Runa agrees, patting me softly on the lower abs.

"So let's go in this order. Jason, Runa, Robert and Runa. Then I'll do myself while you all watch."

"Sounds good to me," I tell Violet and everyone arounds me seems to agree.

"We can touch ourselves, of course," Violet says, squeezing her tit with her right hand. "Just keep it low intensity until it's your turn."

"And if someone gets carried away?" Robert asks.

Before Violet can say anything, Raven slugs him playfully in the arm. "Just wait your turn, Frenchman!"

As the giggles die out, I take my forefinger and gently trace the tip along the underside of my cock, feeling it quiver and pulse under my touch. Unless I make a heroic effort to hold back, this isn't going to take long.

"God, I'm so wet," Runa whispers in my ear.

"No fair," I whisper back. Runa smirks and tweaks both of her nips provocatively.

I close my eyes, wrap my finger and thumb around the shaft and begin a sequence of languid, slow strokes.

"That's it, Dude," Robert says. "Looking hot!"

"So, hot!" Raven agrees, and my cock twitches in response.

I open my eyes just long enough to see four faces focused on my fingers and cock. It's enough to send a fresh shiver down my spine. I can feel my pulse pounding and my breath growing short and labored.

I keep my eyes squeezed shut and roll my hips slightly. My balls are tingling and there's a sensation in my cock head that cries out for my fingers. I lengthen the strokes so my finger and thumb ride over the little ridge around the base of my cock head, giving it an extra squeeze each time.

A feeling of pleasure radiates outward from my groin. The faster I pump, the more intense the pleasure. My eyes flutter open and I roll my head to toward Runa. She's looking at me with her sexiest smile and her eyes are a deep, fathomless green in the dim light. Her strawberry blond hair catches just enough backlight to become a celestial halo around her face.

"Are you close?" she whispers.

I nod. Runa's mouth fastens onto one of my nipples and begins sucking. Not hard. I've reached the point of no return. My fists flies up and down with unstoppable urgency. Runa's hot tongue glides down my torso. Swirling over my stomach and abs until I feel her warm cheek coming to rest on my abdomen.

Raising my head and opening my eyes for an instant, I see Runa watching my cock intently. Waiting. Waiting for me... to cum...

The first spurt catches me off guard. But not Runa. Her hand joins mine and she re-directs my ejaculation. Instead of shooting off straight up and splattering back over my hand, arm and stomach, Runa gently bends my cock until the tip is within inches of her lips.

Somewhere in the distance I hear a loud howl that I vaguely recognize as my own. The next spasm rises up from somewhere deep inside, and ejects in the general direction of Runa's angelic face. It's followed by a second, and a third.

Then I feel Runa's fingers replace mine and begin gently stroking my shaft, milking out another two or three weak eruptions that flow down the sides of my cock, lubricating her fingers. I'm spent, but Runa continues, squeezing out the lasts drops until my senses are overloaded and my head flails from side to side and I plead for her to stop.

When I finally open my eyes, Runa is looking down at me, her eyes wide and full of wonder. "Jason," she whispers, "Your cock. I could feel it. Every spasm. Amazing."

Raven and Robert both have their faces turned in our direction and both seem to be racing ahead toward orgasms of their own.

"Holy Mother," Robert cries. "That was hot." He is jerking his cock like a guy who's determined to cum soon. Raven moans in agreement and when I look down between her legs, it seems as if two, maybe three fingers are buried in her vagina.

Then I hear a little gasp from Runa.

She's lowered her head to the yoga mat and is lying on her back, arms stretched alongside her breasts, both hands cupping her vulva. Her face is radiant and blissful. An instant later, her eyebrows arch and her face distorts from an overload of sensations. Then she relaxes again as tiny smile plays across her lips.

A lot of guys say seeing a girl masturbate is the most amazing thing they've ever witnessed. Watching Runa, I understand why.

With her Nordic cheekbones and forehead, expressive eyes, sensual lips and natural blond hair, Runa's face is exquisite whatever she does. But sexual arousal adds a whole new dimension of intensity, and, above all, vulnerability. Runa's emotions are raw, real and uninhibited by fear or shame. It's impossible not to respond to her excitement, her joy, and the little moments of agony when her eyebrows pinch together and her body tremors for an overload of pure, sexual sensation.

Seen from above, Runa's body is a medley of overlapping triangles. Her torso flows from broad athletic shoulders, to a narrow waist. Within this triangle are Runa's pert and conically-shaped breasts. Her flat stomach and abs form a third triangle within a triangle, ending at the perfect apex of Runa's swollen lower lips. The elongated triangle of Runa's hips and long legs almost a perfect counterbalance balance to her torso.

I say "almost" perfect because there is one more triangle, the moveable three-sided figure created by Runa's shoulders and arms as they squeeze her breasts together and follow the V shaped-arc of her lower torso before reaching between her inner thighs where her fingers touch her pouting lips. This final, overlapping triangle harmonizes all the others, unifying Runa's symmetry in a vision of absolute perfection.

From deep inside her chest, comes a series a panting gasps that resolve into a visceral cry. I lower my head to Runa's heaving breast and suck one nipple deep into my mouth. As her hips rise of the mat, my tongue flutters against her swollen nip even as I continue sucking on her breast.

"Jason," she cries. "I'm cuming!" Her fingers freeze in place, her body goes stiff and unyielding, her toes curl, a series of muscular spasms rebound up and down her rigid frame, and Runa's features distort in agony. Her eyes clenched shut, her eyebrows knitted together and her mouth pursed in concentration.

"Ooooooooooooooooooo!" she howls. "Oh, my, God! Oh, my God."

As soon as her hips settle back to the mat and a shy smile spreads across her joyous face, I wrap Runa in my arms and smother her in kisses.

Runa's orgasm unleashes a chain reaction.

"Robert, Baby!" Raven cries. "I'm cuming too!" Raven lifts her hips as her fingering comes to an abrupt stop. Robert reaches with his left hand for one of Raven's nipples, Runa takes the other in her fingers, and together they squeeze and tease until Raven cries out for mercy, as her body trembles with a violent climax.

The little rooftop yoga studio is heavy with the scent of sex. As soon as Raven has returned to earth and smiles blissfully in her afterglow, Robert pounds his cock furiously.

"Cum for us, Baby," Raven mutters to him.

"Yes. Cum for us," Runa adds.

That's all it takes to push Robert over the edge. Raven quickly sits up and as the first wave of fluid erupts from the tip of Robert's cock, she aims it toward her breasts. Two or three powerful spurts splatter over her round, creamy tits and rigid pink nipples. Robert lets out a groan that rattles windows of the green-house-like structure.

"Oh, Fuck me!" he exclaims as the last emissions dribble down his cock and over his hand. Raven leans over, softly kisses Robert, and begins to carefully rub his cum onto her breasts as if it were some exotic moisturizing cream.

"Damn, that was amazing," Violet says from the iPad speakers. She's been all but forgotten during the sexual fireworks. She's look over her shoulder at us, lids heavy with arousal, her fingers buried deep between her thighs. "I'm so close," she moans.

"That's it, Sweetie," I urge. "Lets us see you cum!"

Which is exactly what Violet does, swinging herself around so the cam is looking directly between her thighs.

***

For the Twins' last night in Paris, Robert has wisely made sure that no one is booked into the fourth bunk in our room. On our way through the food court, he uses his pass key to liberate two bottles of wine and some glasses.

Runa's amazing blowjob has left me sated, at least for the moment. I'm a little surprised when Robert, who has also just cum with a volcanic physical and verbal eruption, suggests we all strip naked again. But no one complains.

We drink wine while the Twins are merciless in their demand that I visit Oslo before I leave Europe. I resist only because it's a logistical nightmare. Weeks of hard pedaling in the wrong direction. They each swear to make it worth my while. Then Raven comes up with the clincher.

"There's a vibrant art scene in Oslo. But it's not well known beyond Noway," she says. "I already know some of the artists. Most have never met a foreign collector."

With or without talent, Raven was clearly going places in the art world. "OK, I relented. I can probably come by plane or train. But where would I stay?"

"You really don't need to ask," says Runa, licking her lips.

"OK, then. Oslo in October. Maybe sooner."

The Twins leap up and embrace me. It's a moment I'll never forget. Two sets of virtually identical, and perfect, snowy white tits with tiny pink nipples invading my personal space from directions.

*

DISCLAIMER:

All characters except historical figures are purely fictional. All characters involved in sexual situations are at least 18 years of age. Copyright: jason_NYC


12