Finding Release with Werewolves Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a delicious conundrum to be in.

Mickael didn't make it difficult for her, however, working his cock deep as he lost himself in her succulent heat, the tight muscles of her pussy closing down around him, clenching and squeezing. There was no rhythm at all to how viciously she gripped his cock, though it was not long before she lost control, arousal slickening down the length of his cock as she raggedly howled through orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhhh!"

A moan wrapped up in the cry as she shook herself, languishing there. There was simply nothing else for it as her pussy tightened around the shaft pounding her pussy, filling her over and over again, stroke after stroke. Even though she was comfortable there, she trembled and rolled her hips back, grinding onto his dick for more, always more. She wagged her tail, though some of the longer, fluffier hairs were damp with sweat and other bodily fluids. He could have spent as long as Sandy wished combing his fingers through the fur, working shampoo and more into her fluffy coat.

"Unff... Yes... Mmm, Sandy..."

He moaned, thrusting harder, his glutes aching from the force that he had been putting into his thrusts. Although moans and grunts wound around him, filling the air, yet his balls swung and bounced off her pussy, the softer fluff of her mouth, with every stroke.

If he could have gone deeper, he would have. Desire clawed at him, sinking into the pit of his stomach, heaving and huffing, though even getting as much air into his lungs as he needed seemed increasingly difficult. The need -- oh, the need. How it drew through him, passion filling him up to the brim as if he was being filled from his toes, all the way up his legs to his hips, stomach and higher up his chest. It was all to be contained, however, until the penultimate moment, squeezing her clit lightly between two fingers for a sharper pinch of sensation that Mickael had to be careful in delivering.

Yet all was okay, very much okay, panting and heaving, their bodies moving together in perfect harmony. He lost himself, letting out a feral howl that sounded more wolf-like than ever, as he slammed in, climax erupting through him, a volcano of lust that had to go somewhere. His seed flowed into her as his hips smacked off her backside with every jagged stroke, though she was quick enough to drop her torso to the carpet for a better angle as he rubbed her clit to a fervent flare of bliss.

Everything that he had ever wanted came over him in that moment, a moment to be savoured and desired, despite everything. He groaned, leaning over her, letting every throb and pulse ache through him, liquid lust curling through his bloodstream.

He cuddled with Sandy afterwards, for just a little while, though the werewolf recovered more quickly than he did. Mickael preferred to only be with one partner at a time, but, when he was ready again maybe half an hour later, he was caught by a light grey werewolf and a rich, glossy black one. Bree and Trish tended to keep themselves to themselves, though the werewolf women were two of the biggest and most muscular, the ones who were always called on for heavy lifting and more laborious tasks that required a fair amount of additional strengths.

"Mmmmm..." Bree growled, standing before him as Trish lay on her front, arms tucked to the sides of her body to rest on her elbows. "How lucky are we to get the wolf fucker all to ourselves?"

Mickael grinned as Bree stepped in close to present her pussy to his mouth. With him kneeling and leaning over Trish, ready to penetrate her deeply, Bree had to squat a little, bringing her grey thighs up close to his face, the scent of her fur filling his senses.

"Mmm... You're very lucky," he breathed, head swimming with passion that he had not been expecting. "But I'd spend time with you any day, anytime... Nnngghhhh..."

Mickael groaned, pressing into the werewolf's pussy. The wet heat pulled around him even more tightly when she was in that position, though it meant that he could not drive as deeply into her pussy. The muscled round of her backside rose powerfully back against him, giving him a soft landing to bounce off, thrusting harder and harder, ignorant to the ache in his lower back.

He licked his lips, kissing Bree's pussy. In such a position, he had to crane his neck up and back a little, but he would have gone through any length of discomfort to get all that he craved. His lips closed around her clit as the werewolf woman howled and threw her head back, her throat trembling with the raw force of her lust. That was why they spent it so often, fucking and mating in every free moment that they felt the urge, showing Mickael what he had been missing for so long already.

Even though he had not consumed any alcohol at all or anything at all to inhibit his senses or reactions, the world around him took on an otherworldly, surreal air. As if the moans themselves were music, swelling and throbbing, the beat of it coming and going with the natural rise and fall of a tune that he couldn't quite place. It was all that he yearned for, eyes closed, inhaling deeply as the tart sweetness of Bree's pussy toyed around his nose and on his lips.

"Mmmm..."

He slipped his tongue out and lower, against the folds of her pussy, though he could not easily reach her entrance, though that was okay too. He could focus his attention on the pleasure centre of her clit, the fat, throbbing nub heated with so many nerve endings that it was a wonder that the werewolf could take it at all. Yet they all surprised him, time after time again, panting heavily, his hot breath washing over and tickling the damp folds of her sex.

Still, Mickael had to keep thrusting and thrusting, letting the moment pull him along. Minor aches in his body tried to make themselves known, even a burn on his knees from scraping across the carpet snapping at his attention, rearing up from the back of his mind. He thrust into her, leaning forward, the plush round of her buttocks drawing him down, repeatedly. Yet he wanted more, to get that last inch and a half of his cock into her pussy, though it simply wasn't possible in such a position.

But he could do something else. Even though he could not pull away from Bree's pussy, he was able to withdraw a little more, sliding his dick from the sweet heat of Trish's cunny. The werewolf's pussy rippled and sucked at him as he pulled out, as if she was doing everything in her power to keep him inside, though she was not in a position where she could make a demand like that. Being on her belly put her in a more vulnerable position as he traced the head of his cock up to her tail hole, using the base of her tail and the soft give of her pucker as a guide to push in.

"Unnnnggghhh..."

They groaned together, Trish tightening around him as he lapped at Bree's pussy, letting his enjoyment of everything draw him on. It was just a guide, a small thing to show him where to go, how to move forward when he was not sure where to go next. Bree moaned and rocked against him, leaning back and balancing on one hand as if she was putting herself in a crab-like position, though the wolf was more than strong enough to hold herself up like that. It put her pussy in a better position to grind up to his mouth as he powered over Trish, thrusting in earnest now that he could use the full length of his cock.

"Mmmph... Ohhh... Mmmph..."

There, he lost himself. In losing, he found himself once more, the brush of fur against his lower abdomen and stomach intoxicating, making Mickael lust for more, so much more. He could only get off so many times in one night and he still needed a little more time between rounds to recover, though Mickael didn't know how much time he would get to stay with the werewolves when the other Psions turned up.

So, he had to make the most of every moment, of every thrust, grinding deep into her arse and making Trish howl. He ate out Bree as if it was the last time that he would ever have his head between her thighs, her tart juices squirting as she howled out her orgasm. It was almost inconsequential, that single orgasm, in light of all the passion to come, the ebb and the flow of desire coursing and winding through the werewolf pack. And now Mickael was a part of it too.

He always would be.

Bree moved away, leaving him with the glorious Trish, leaning over her and bracing on the flats of his hands. His shoulders burned, but Mickael didn't have it in himself to care, powering into her with long, deep strokes as the werewolf clenched around him, squeezing down with near vicious intent. He thrust and thrust and moaned as he finally reached his high, even as time itself seemed to slow down.

Maybe it was the adrenaline from fucking so much and so hard, exhaling hotly as if that would release excess warmth from his body. His skin burned like it could not for the werewolves, even though they ran hotter than he did, even Trish burning up around his cock, begging him to fuck her hard, to take her even more deeply than he already had and was.

"Unff..."

He panted breathlessly, breath tickling and licking over his lips, the hint of saliva there swiftly drying. He stayed there, arms burning, rammed up deep under her tail, stretching her out, though he swore that Trish was clenching around him just to tease him a little bit more. She wagged her tail and he withdrew, slowly, as his cock softened, needing some time to himself, to take a break.

Trish, of course, merely kissed him warmly and passionately, slipping her doggy tongue into his mouth just to deepen the kiss. She didn't need him to be her only partner of the night, of course not, though they were all just getting warmed up still, more desire locking in, her hips rocking as she sought out another to bring her to a howling, barking, euphoric orgasm.

He got a drink, resting a bit, enjoying the scene. But it was not long, truly, before he headed back into the fray to fuck another werewolf's tits, sliding his cock back and forth between the soft mounds of flesh, her fur tickling the length of his cock. He needed it, ached for it, even though he had already got off. Mickael groaned. Why did the werewolves get him so hard and needy?

He should have, honestly, already known the answer to that question, though there was no harm in it, no, not really. Not as he moaned and rocked his hips on, thrusting, grinding, spilling his cream over the werewolf's tits, not knowing who she was. It was such a mix of hot, furry bodies in the rec room that he could only lose himself there, grunting, groaning, not caring even who he was fucking at any given time.

He lost sense of time, how many he had fucked, the orgy sweeping him up and away to another place and time, somewhere that he was sucked into. Mickael only wished that he didn't have to come back from it, in the end, that he didn't have to return to the fragile reality of being a Psion and a future that he wasn't' all that sure about.

Yet it was not the moment to be thinking about things like that, well and truly, the movie having ended long ago. He would have laughed at the ending, if he had been at all focused on it, though that was no problem at all. It could always be replayed at another time, when the werewolves and he were not caught up in sating their bodies.

Sometimes, Mickael wondered if he was as into everything as he was because he hadn't taken care of those needs before. Not that it mattered. Nothing else mattered when he was driving into a hot pussy with long, slow, sure strokes, delving deeply, just as Mindy liked it, the slim werewolf shockingly strong yet built with lean, tight muscle. She cried out his name as he creamed inside her, spending his lips, though Mickael was still ready for more.

He couldn't cum in everyone that he fucked, swapping between partners, losing himself in twisting tongues wrapped around his cock, the tease of soft breasts up against his body and the heat of pussies rippling around his cock. He used the arousal from one werewolf as lubrication to push into another without a second thought about it all, merely revelling in how erotically intoxicating all of it was.

Mickael gave himself over, completely, to the orgy, yet even he had to have his limits. There was only so much he could do, despite Rue popping up in the middle to offer him a drink and a snack. Of course, she had a special granola bar for him, one of the ones that werewolves didn't eat but that she had ordered in special for him, just to help him recover his energy more swiftly.

She was always thoughtful, not only when it came to him.

Eventually, the hour waned into the early morning, dawn breaking on the horizon. And, still, Mickael had not slept. The werewolves too surely had things to do and work to complete the next day, preparing for the next wave of Psions to arrive, though they seemed to take silly things like sleep schedules more laxly when there were no humans there for them to take care of and serve.

He liked that. They deserved to have the time to satisfy themselves and their lusts, taking the time for one another. They didn't need to work all the time and be nothing more, to most people, than dogs.

He did not quite have the same stamina as them, however, and was forced to take himself to the big dorm-style room with beds -- well, it was one of three that were set up for the werewolves to sleep in. There was plenty of space in there for them and even some spare beds too, though Mickael wasn't considering which bed that he toppled into when he crashed. Hard.

There was nothing more he could do but fall face down and groan deep in the back of his throat, his whole body falling slack as he relaxed. Sleep took him, blissfully dragging him down into unconsciousness, yet it was a good sleep, the kind that rose sweet and dreamless. He may not have woken the next morning as well-rested as he'd imagined, but, well, that was just a tiny price to pay for getting all the attention that he could ever have dreamed of from the werewolves.

There was more to learn and more to come, even relationships to form too.

Time would tell, but...he had all that he needed right there, right then.

For the moment, at least.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare5 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Transformation at the Shrine A woman transforms into an anthro jaguar...in Fetish
The Sixth School Ch. 001 A new beginning...in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Breeding in the Surf Out in the surf, breeding is undertaken in the public eye...in Fetish
The Queen of Hell Pt. 01 Henry is dropped into hell, where the queen favours him...in Fetish
Monstrous Infection An infection turns girls into beasts and men into slaves.in Mind Control
More Stories