All Comments on 'Finding Rhiannon Pt. 07'

by KandiKox

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Honestly?

Ending feels rushed and shitty in a way that leaves me feeling sad for so many of the characters.

Lucy, whatever she is, got away consequence free for stealing Ryan's wife, destroying his life, and then memory wiping Rhiannon of everything? I don't trust a single fucking thing Lucy showed her in the "visions" btw.

She's already proven willing to destroy someone to get what she wants, whats a little lie to secure that right?

Plus, nothing in the deal said mind-wipe, so yay, we can add mind-rape to the list. Also saying that, who the fuck knows what Lucy did Caroline to make her "hers."

I knew things were gonna go downhill the moment Caroline showed up again tbh.

You had something good here, and Imo, ya fucked it up at the finale.

This is not a happy ending. And I'm fucking tired of that being the norm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting, still no real explanation of what Lucy/Martin is/are. But a very interesting read.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 2 years ago

Wild story, I liked it. Would love to know what Lucy really was...... But a hot story nonetheless. Too bad Rhiannon didn't have that fun w Caroline and Lucy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKandiKox@KandiKox
An erotic fiction writer with a taste for the bizarre, the kinky, the sexiest lingerie and the highest heels.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES