One Year at City Center

Story Info
CD makes a purchase at an adult store it changes her life.
22.1k words
4.78
17.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'A crossdresser makes a purchase at an adult store that sets in motion... her new life.'

'Authors Note: This story contains lots of sex and lots of wonderful people we all want to hang out with. I hope You like it.'

***

January

I knew exactly what I wanted. I was going to go in, take it off the shelf, head to the cashier with the exact change, and get the hell out of there.

***

I was looking for stores in the area, close but not that close, I didn't want to run into anyone I knew. I found a rather large one in Westlake, a busy part of LA. It was less than an hour's drive from my apartment in Santa Clarita and it was open on New Year's Day. I parked around the corner, I was shaking for some reason. I wasn't good at doing things like this, I was much happier hidden in my closet.

'Adult World' was very welcoming, so I walked in quickly, scanned the products, and saw what I was looking for. I did lots of research. I called earlier, I should have had them put it aside for me, but I didn't want to talk too long. It was behind glass and it was perfect. It's what I have been dreaming about since I was a teenager. Now I was twenty-six, just another horny customer in an adult store.

An older woman was behind the counter and I pointed to what I wanted. She pulled the wrong one off the shelf, I was bent over watching her, and then there was someone next to me in my peripheral vision. I stood up, I had to talk. "Not that one, can I have the '8 Inch Loose Skin' one." I felt like such a fool, but she got it and walked me towards the register. I snuck a look at the person next to me. He was looking at my hands holding the $55.32, it was on sale.

She put the box in a bag and I left, the man behind me asked her for tokens. They had some sort of show in the back, I didn't want to investigate. I hurried out to my car. I was waiting to cross the busy Avenue when the man from the store was next to me.

"Do you go in there often?"

I tensed up I didn't want to talk. I just smiled and headed across the street when the light changed, he followed me. He was probably five or six years older than me, tall, with dark hair, and he looked very muscular. I got a little nervous.

"I'm sorry," he said as we made it to the other side, He then whispered, "I was just wondering, I have a real dick that looks just like the one you got." I stopped, I wasn't liking this at all. This was why I stayed in my closet. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to be so crude." He smiled again and I went to take off, my purchase suddenly becoming very heavy in my hand. He jogged up and tapped my shoulder. "It's just your hands look, I don't know, um, feminine. They look so soft, heh. I'm sorry again. I'll go." He then turned around, he was going away.

I looked at my hands, did they look too feminine? I have been told I had nice hands. I was quite proud of them when I 'dressed up.'

"Thank you," I called as he was waiting to cross the street again.

***

It was sixty dollars for a night at the City Center Motel. Two blocks away from Adult World. We wouldn't be staying here all night, I was thinking closer to a half-hour.

I was holding a dress and some bracelets that I had in my car. I was into crossdressing. It was my most growing concern. I thought about it all the time.

He sat on the bed and he looked at me. "Wow a crossdresser, that's a bonus. Have you ever done this before?"

I looked toward him, I couldn't make eye contact. "No, I never had a, uh, something in my mouth before. That's why I got the um, thing."

He smiled and he laughed, "Okay first time for both of us. My first time for a quickie in a motel."

I went into the bathroom and changed, I wished I had more accessories or at least a pair of heels. I would have to plant some things in my trunk just in case this opportunity arose again. I walked out. I parted my long hair on the side, and I was wearing a dress that I bought at 'Ross Dress For Less' yesterday. It wasn't that flattering. I had my bracelets on, one on each arm. I was glad I didn't take them into the storage locker yet. I had paper towels balled up and placed under the dress to give the illusion of breasts. I wouldn't be able to do this unless I felt like a girl. I felt ugly.

He smiled, "Okay, not bad. I will imagine you are just another woman." He laughed again. I sort of liked him, he laughed a lot and he was nice to me.

I couldn't believe I was going to do this. He seemed very surprised when I said yes. Me? I was just surprised I didn't run away. He was watching with a grin on his face. His legs were thick and so were his arms and neck. I was nervous about how big his cock was going to be. I was a total novice and I was sweating, shaking, and breathing heavily when I got down on my knees and undid his zipper. I would remember this moment forever. His cock was already hard and he told me to play with it. My hands were soft, I wished I had on long nails. I was good at wearing them, I never had a problem at all. I considered it one of my special powers.

I didn't really know what I was doing and I was getting excited too fast, my breathing was all ragged. He didn't seem to mind.

"Take it into your mouth," He said, but I didn't know if I was ready. It's one thing imagining a cock in your mouth and it's another actually having a hairy one that is attached to a body make its way into you. That's why I wanted to experiment with the silicone one first, if I didn't like it I could just bury it in the closet.

I felt a little embarrassed, could he tell what I was thinking? I was overthinking this as it was and I was imagining I was just another woman like he was doing. First I kissed his cock with a loud smack. I felt stupid, did women even do that? Did they say hello to the cocks they were going to engulf? I then slid him in my mouth slowly, trying to keep my lips tight for friction. I tried not to touch him with my teeth. I haven't had a blow job since college, I forgot what the protocol was.

I was liking the real thing, would I be disappointed with my new silicone one?

Soon my hands were on his thighs and he put his on top of them, rubbing me, his hips were starting to move. I felt myself start to get harder and I wished I was wearing panties. This was what I always needed in my life, I was just too afraid to admit it. I think I was enjoying the smoothness in my mouth. I also loved his scent, he smelt like Johnson's baby powder and 'Irish Spring.' It didn't take long, he told me he was going to cum.

"Look up at me." He asked

I took my mouth off of him and he started to jerk himself off. I smiled as girly as I could at him. Fluttering my little eyelashes. He let out a huge moan. He came on my face and hair. He patted the top of my head, zipped up, and then he was gone.

I was on the floor pushing his cum into my mouth when there was a knock.

"Shit," I said under my breath. "Hold on!"

There was another knock, "It's just me." I opened the door, relieved, cum still in my hair. "Give me your number, Let's do this again."

***

I got home, I had to get my purchase in the house. I was still completely hard. I had been this way since 'Adult World.' I couldn't believe what I had just done. What am I saying, what I just accomplished. I was now officially a cocksucker.

I lived for the past eleven months with my girlfriend, Lane, and her parents. We lived in a three-room apartment on the second floor, they lived downstairs. It was a great and a bad move on my part. It was great because her mother was an incredible cook and I saved a lot of money on rent a month, but it was bad because I had to share the space with Lane. Hiding my crossdressing now became my only concern. I rented a locker nearby to keep all of my girl clothes.

Lane's parents were so nosy, they were constantly up here snooping, telling us they were cleaning up. They also accepted every piece of mail and package that came into the house. It would be unboxed and sitting on the kitchen table.

I could just imagine my new '8 Inch Loose Skin Realistic Dildo' made of 'TPR silicone' sitting proudly next to the salt and pepper shakers. Lane's mother would tell me she cleaned it and it was all ready to go. You are welcome.

I brought it into the house and it went directly under a couple of boxes in my closet, I would have to investigate it soon. I wanted to be able to give the best blow jobs, completely dressed as a beautiful woman, to a man whose cock was happy to see me.

***

I never in a million years expected to be with a man. I was hoping one day in the future, but definitely not on New Year's Day.

I didn't hear from my 'Motel Man' so I figured he felt guilty and forgot about me. I gave him my number, but he didn't give me his. It was better this way anyway. I didn't really like that I wasn't all dressed up.

Lane and her family were at one of their relatives near San Diego, I had the house to myself. Sabrina, my femme name, was now in her element. She was standing in front of her mirror in her tallest heels and tightest dress. Long white fingernails shone as she placed them on her hips. I smelled her cheap perfume and she smiled at me with such intensity, I apologized for keeping her away for so long.

"Are you mad at me?" She asked, "You know I need to come out and show off." She pouted a little and fluffed up her red hair, she was amazing. Her legs shone in the sheer pantyhose. I closed my eyes and I felt the hair move around my face, I was now her.

I was imagining talking to my mystery man. "I know my dress is short, that's the way I like it. don't you want to explore my legs? Maybe you just want head again." Then my Apple rang, it startled me. I had to swallow, I had to get my fake male voice back. "Hello?"

"Hey, I was just thinking about you, I heard your voice in my mind." He laughed, we definitely just had a psychic moment. "Can I see you on Valentine's Day? I have some free time in the afternoon?"

***

February

It was three o'clock, I didn't have too much time. I left work early and I had to take Lane out to dinner. We hardly ever had date nights, but she needed to go out on the busiest night of the year.

I went to the same motel, I got the same room, 2E, the same sixty dollars a night fee. I brought chocolate for everyone behind the desk in the lobby, there is nothing like chocolate.

This time I was prepared, but I would have to be quick, he was going to be here in about forty minutes. Usually, I would spend at least two hours becoming Sabrina.

Since it was Valentine's Day I had on my only red dress. It was a little long, coming below my knees and it had a little black belt to emphasize my waist. I was a hundred and sixty pounds, I have lost weight since my last time at the motel. I was 5'8" and I had on black three-inch pumps. I think I looked like a woman, frumpy but definitely feminine.

I heard him knock, I was still hovering by the sink putting on makeup. I wasn't wearing much. I was hoping he would be later. I opened the door, my eyes looking down.

"Hi, wow.."

I stopped him mid sentance, "I'm almost ready." I ran back into the bathroom I had to put on my nails.

He was on the bed looking at his phone when I walked out. I stopped and put my hands on my hips, I felt my long red wig on my shoulders. It made me look like a drag queen but it matched my own hair perfectly.

He looked up. "Holy shit, you clean up real nice." He was being so quiet as he watched me smooth my dress, it was a little wrinkled. He made me spin around, I was wearing black fishnets and black heels. I have looked better, but at least I looked more female than last time.

I walked closer to him and he took my hands. I had on long red press-on nails. Usually, I paint them to make them look even more real but I didn't have the time. This was my efficient crossdressing moment, quickness over quality and I apologized.

"Apologize for what, looking beautiful?" He then lifted my hands. "I love when women have long nails, it is a weakness of mine. My girlfriend's nails are short and black. She thinks she's a goth."

I was shocked, "You have a girlfriend and she's a goth?"

"I do, we have been dating for almost two years. She dresses like she is in the Hell's Angels, heh. So, not a SEXY goth."

I looked down at my nails and then told him, "Once I went to a salon, Fashion Limited, it was a year ago. I wanted long nails. The woman at the salon told me to come back when she was about to close when I would be the only one there." I looked at him, I don't know why I was telling him this, but he was paying attention. "I was being pampered for hours, she painted my nails and then took pictures of them. I had on three different colors that night. I left with long red nails, nicer than these." I waved them in front of his eyes, he was mesmerized.

"I like them, they look great."

"You know when I went to pay her, she paid me. She gave me two hundred dollars and asked if she could put the shots she took up in the salon." I shrugged. "I pass by there sometimes to imagine I became a model." I smiled.

"We have to go there together sometime." He smiled back.

We only had about half an hour so I got on my knees and opened his zipper. I fished his cock out of his briefs, he was getting hard once again. I was still so nervous but at least it wasn't my first time.

"I have been practicing." I looked up at him before giving him a big starting kiss. My lips put a little bit of color on him.

He laughed and I engulfed him once again. I didn't want to tell him that my silicone cock was smaller than his large manhood. Though it did look similar, he was right about that. I felt myself get hard under my dress and pantyhose, this was so much sexier than last month. I sucked and tried to get him down my throat but I gagged and coughed, making an awful lot of noise.

"I'm sorry. I will try harder for next time."

"Will there be a next time?" He laughed and then he came. Once again he jerked his cock just a little and his sperm flew in the air. I caught some of it in my mouth. I was starting to feel like a real girl.

I cleaned him up with a washcloth, I didn't want his girlfriend to find his cock red from my perfect lips. He stood up and zipped as I tried to unwrinkle my dress, it wasn't happening.

"Oh, Jesus I forgot." He picked up a bag and pulled out two little bottles of Moscato. "Take these, happy Valentines' Day." He kissed me on the cheek, then he was gone.

***

I think about that afternoon so much, it was my favorite time ever being a woman. On my knees in a beautiful dress, between a man's legs. His hard cock was held by my long tapered fingers and my long hair surrounding my made-up face. "Mmm..." After he left I laid on the bed playing with my tucked up 'pussy' in my panties. It was wonderful being on the bed that I just sucked him off in, and I was still in my dress. I just wish it was sluttier. I came in no time.

Soon I started practicing on my silicone cock, even more, I wanted to be able to take it down my throat, I wanted to feel it completely inside me. I first had to find chances to dress up, Lanes parents were always home and if they heard me they would invite me downstairs to eat.

I started watching blow job videos online, I wanted some inspiration. I loved watching sexy CDs suck on a man, I was now one of them, I finally joined the club. I also started to notice that when a man was hard, it turned me on. I even started watching videos with just men, posing, their soft cocks hanging down onto their thighs. I would imagine they were getting hard because of me, because of my sexy legs and nails. I loved watching them grip themselves, especially if they were as big as my silicone one. I was nice and tiny. I was able to tuck myself into a little pair of panties, nothing but a sexy-looking Venus mound to anyone investigating.

I was watching my form in the mirror. My red lips looked so sexy wrapped around my new cock. I would take pictures to masturbate to later. I would slide the silicone cock out of my mouth, I heard her voice in my mind, "I love this, why can't we do this more." Sabrina wanted more cock. She couldn't wait for another phone call.

***

March

My phone rang, I was eating dinner with Lane and her family. I had him in my contacts as City Center, the name of our motel. I sent a text, I would call him soon.

I excused myself and went into the bathroom, ours upstairs. I couldn't wait to talk to him, it had been almost a month and I missed being with a man. It was nice having a hard cock in my mouth, but I loved just being together. Just being alone with a man. I was wondering if I could leave Lane and be with someone like that permanently. I knew the only way for me to do that would have to be as a full-time female and I knew I didn't have the courage for that. It would always be a dream.

"Hi, how have you been?" He asked me.

I swallowed my female voice was back. "Great, can I see you again?"

"Well, I have been in New York the last month, my company is getting very busy recently. I was thinking let's do something on St. Patrick's Day. I realized we have seen each other on two holiday's already might as well make it a hattrick."

I started thinking, I had to move some things but there was no way I wasn't going to see him that day. "Okay, what time?"

"Can we do it around seven-thirty at night, I have to go to one quick thing then I'm done. My girlfriend is in a play that night. I'm going to see her every other time, she is giving me the night off. Heh heh."

***

Oh, my god, would I be with him most of the night? That would be amazing. He was so tall, at least six inches or more taller than me. Even when I wore my black heels I had to look up to him. He was probably over two hundred pounds and his shoulders and arms were so wide. He had a tattoo on his left arm, and he always needed a shave. He was all man and I dreamt about him constantly. I would be lying next to Lane wishing she would morph into my secret Motel Man.

It was crazy but I always felt I was bisexual, but lately, when I was all dressed up I thought of myself as a heterosexual woman.

I started looking for men online that resembled him, I wanted to look at a face as I took my silicone cock in my mouth. I usually only got excited by men when I was wearing female clothes, but now I was starting to look at men a little differently. Every one I saw was a potential lover.

***

St. Patrick's Day came and I was more than ready. I had bought a green wig and a sexy costume. I looked like a German barmaid, but it was green with golden shamrocks. I was exposing so much cleavage, It had to do more with some tape on my chest than actual breasts, but the illusion was making me look so sexy. I had started going to an esthetician, she worked inside Fashion Limited. I was walking by to get inspiration to dress up. The pictures of my hands were still in the window. I went in to visit, but Sarah the woman I knew wasn't in that day. Instead I talked to Claire. Claire was the complete opposite of Sarah, she was so white like ivory. Sarah was dark brown, and both of them were gorgeous. Suddenly Claire had me on her table taking the hair off of my face and chest. I was a pushover. That was almost four weeks ago and my chest was completely hair-free, the rest would take a while. The red hair on my head was getting longer, Lane didn't notice, but of course, her mother did.

Once at the Motel, I slipped on my tan pantyhose and my black pumps again, I would have to buy more shoes. The dress was full giving me wider-looking hips and it had a slight corset making my waist thinner and boobs bigger. I put on big shamrock earrings and then my green wig. It was a subtle green with bangs and landed right below my shoulders. Since I had time I did my face the way I always do. I had long eyelashes and dark eyes. My lips were big and red. Last I put on my nails and painted them kelly green I know he'll love them. I finished early and took some pictures, I was nervous seeing my hook up again.