Finding Tears in the Rain Ch. 02

Story Info
Gen's first night with Tom. Can it be love?
2.8k words
4.61
2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom lived in one side of a duplex across the street from the university. "It's not as cheap as it looks because it's so near to the school. Still it's a lot less expensive than the new complexes on the other side of town."

That confirmed Gen's impression about his general attitude. She decided that "balanced" described it best.

Smart and practical, but willing to consider comfort and convenience.

Stepping inside, she asked, "Can I look around?"

"Sure. The place isn't big enough to require a tour guide. My drink selection isn't large. I have rum and bourbon."

"Got any Coke?"

"Sure. You just want Coke?"

"No, silly, water it down with a lot of rum. I heard that straight Coke is really bad for you."

Chuckling quietly, he went into the kitchen to construct her drink.

It was as it appeared from the outside. Old and small, no carpet, two rooms, window unit AC. A living room, another room that served as a both bedroom and kitchen and a small bathroom.

Looks like it's at least twenty years old. Probably built in the late 50's or early 60's.

There was no clutter. Given the small amount of clothing and personal items, Gen deduced that Tom only owned what he needed. Everything was neat and clean. Finished with her tour, she smiled at him and said, "Very impressive. Nothing turns a girl off more than to find out that a man's a slob. You seem to have your shit together."

"If you mean I'm neat and organized, then I plead guilty. And, because you approve, I say 'thank you.'"

"I like the way you talk. Smart is sexy, but don't overdo it, cutie."

Raising his left eyebrow again, he asked, "How about a slice of lime with your rum and coke?" He offered her a glass filled with amber fluid, ice cubes and a light green wedge.

She hadn't decided which mood that eyebrow conveyed. Cocky, confident or mocking? Or intentionally ambiguous? Did she love it or hate it?

But it comes with those eyes, so I guess I'll have to take it.

After sipping her drink, she said, "Emm, that's good. The lime is a nice touch. You know, I like you being sophisticated as well as intelligent. The two aren't the same, just as neat doesn't equal clean."

He gave her that boyish grin and said, "I like the way you talk, too. Using words precisely is a fetish of mine. I think I get it from reading so much. I saw you looking at my books. Do you like to read, too?" He picked up his bottle of beer, moved back into the living room and sat on the couch. She followed.

She placed her arm on the back, cocked her leg up, turned part-way toward him and nodded. "It's a cheap hobby. When you're broke, there's always the public library. I'm impressed with your choices. I love The Lord of the Rings. And Asimov."

They talked about books and reading until they finished their drinks. Tom tried his best to let Gen do most of the talking. Marilyn had taught him that the secret of building trust is make the other person feel valued and the surest way of doing that was to listen intently when she spoke. So Tom nodded agreement when he could and asked a question when he couldn't.

Meanwhile, he noticed that Gen's pupils were still dilated despite the brighter light in the duplex. He knew that changes in a person's eyes gave away their mood and that dilated pupils could denote sexual arousal. "That would go confirm her what her words and manner project. Apparently it's not a put-on. The evening has promise."

As if reading his mind, Gen asked, "Did you know that you're eyes are more amber now than brown?"

Shaking his head and grinning he said, "No, I didn't. You like?"

"Oh, yes. I don't think that I've ever seen anything sexier."

Knowing that was an opening he shouldn't ignore, Tom thought carefully but quickly about what to say next. He glanced down at her ankle boots, and said, "I'll bet your feet hurt after standing on them for hours waiting tables. Would you like me to massage them for you?"

Her eyes widened and seemed to sparkle. Without saying a word, she held his gaze, set her empty glass on the coffee table, removed her boots, positioned a pillow against the armrest, laid back and placed both of her feet in Tom's lap.

Gen's feet, being proportionately small, shapely and well-cared for, looked attractive. He began at the ball of her right foot, pressing with his thumbs and smoothing outward toward the sides. He then pressed and rubbed the outside of her big toe and below with one thumb while holding her foot steady with the other hand. He repeated this along the other side. He didn't neglect her heel nor her ankle.

From the moment Tom put his hands on her feet, Gen felt the heat of intense desire increase throughout her body. She could feel herself getting damp. She wondered how his hands could be so strong and so gentle at the same time. The pleasure and arousal made it harder to think how she would describe how this experience made her feel.

It's so ... intimate. That's the word. How can I have had sex with so many guys over the past three years and not once have felt something like this? How can I cum with a man inside me and not feel as close to him as I feel to cutie pie right now?

Partially expressing her thoughts, Gen sighed and whispered, "Baby that feels so good."

Tom knew that being called baby by a woman while he was touching her was a very positive sign. He held Gen's instep with one hand, grasped her toes with other and bent them backward gently, stretching the muscles of her foot as well as her calf. Next he reversed his grip and bent her foot forward in the opposite direction. After doing this several times, he started on the other foot. By the time he'd finished, at least 15 minutes had passed.

Her eyes closed and seeming relaxed, Gen whispered, "No man has ever done this for me."

"Maybe you need to upgrade your choice of men."

Her eyes sprang open and her intense gaze revealed her full-grown lust. Gen purred, "I'm sure I just have." She sat up and leaned toward him.

He placed his arms around her lower back while she placed hers around his neck. He took her upper lip gently between his two and ran his tongue over it. To keep from tickling her and ruining the mood, he kept up a slight sucking pressure. He could feel her respiration increase.

Oh my God, he's trying to eat me. Please, baby, please eat me. Oh, tell me I taste sweet.

He placed his open mouth against hers, and their tongues entwined slowly while their lower jaws moved up and down. The movement felt similar to the motion of two people's hips while they copulated.

I'm so wet I can smell myself. My skin feels like it's on fire.

Tom felt the scalding heat of her mouth. It was a new sensation. Clearly Gen was more aroused than any woman he'd ever been with. He felt his cock swell.

Acclimating to his new life away from Beauchamp had occupied his time completely and enforced an unwanted celibacy on him for the past three months. So he expected to get easily aroused himself. But Gen's reactions thrilled him even more. The frenetic motions of her hands and mouth as they kissed became more extreme by the moment.

Breaking the kiss, he put his lips against her ear and whispered, "You're delicious."

Gen whimpered as she framed his head with her hands and renewed their kiss.

How could he know to say exactly what I wanted to hear?

Without awaiting further prompting, Tom rose and held out his hand. He said nothing but his face no longer bore any trace of a grin. His cheeks were flushed, his breath heavy, and his eyes burrowed down into her soul.

He sees me. The real me. And he wants it all, not just my body. How have I lived without this?

Gen rose on trembling legs, but she refused to show any weakness. She ignored his hand and strutted to the bed in the other room. When she got to the door, she turned her head and met his gaze. She put all her desire into that look. She knew men. She knew that he would follow. She felt so hot that she started sweating. She discarded her clothes while she walked.

Tom followed quickly and she felt his eyes on her, watching from behind as she removed her form-fitted white top and cast it aside. She reached behind and unclasped the strapless bra. Finally, she peeled down her tight black pants, moving her hips from side to side as she bent in a bit of a strip tease, showing him that she wore pantyhose but not panties.

Turning about to face him, she caressed her breasts. "They always need some exercise once they're released from prison." She pinched her nipples, making them hard. "Your turn, baby. Or, would you like me to help?"

"No," he managed to say, his voice hoarse.

As she waited, she ran her hands over her body and purred, "Supper's ready, baby, any time you are."

When he was naked, she grinned wickedly. She wanted to take his angry prick into her mouth but she could actually see it throbbing. She didn't want him blow before she had her fun with it.

As he approached, she sat on the bed. Maintaining eye contact, she scooted back further, peeled off her pantyhose, brought her knees up towards her chest, and then spread her legs. She wiggled her toes at him and crooned, "Anybody who kisses as well as you must know how to give a girl head. Don't you, baby?"

Her womanhood was the same lovely shade of pink as her nipples and it glistened with her nectar. He lowered his face and, as he got closer, he inhaled deeply, savoring her fragrance before he began licking her slowly up and down, relishing her sweet essence. He proceeded from left to right, up and down, flicking and tickling as he went. She placed her feet on his shoulders and her hands on either side of his head and moaned quietly.

He stopped and said, "You are delicious. Do you like the way I lick you?"

"Oh, yes. Please. Lick me. Eat me. I need you to."

As she began to pump her hips, he moved his tongue to her clit. It was very large. He swirled his tongue around it several times eliciting an "Ohhhh," followed by louder moaning. When the pitch of her moan went up sharply, he held his tongue stiff and used it like a finger, rubbing her with it by moving his head up and down slowly. That got an, "Ohhhh baby, that's soooo good." He then applied a bit of sucking pressure on it and rubbed his tongue against it from side to side, a move that caused her to gasp. Timing it just right, he inserted two fingers and swirled and thrust in the same motion. That finished her. The next moment she screamed, "Oh God!"

She locked her thighs around his head and dug her heels into his back as she shuddered with a spasm so powerful it hurt. She placed her hands over her mouth to stifle her screams as waves of pleasure flooded her body and her hot flow covered his face. She wept from the force of it. As the sensation began to fade, a second wave crested and she experienced her first multiple orgasm. Tom continued until she lay still, spent.

She begged, "Please, baby, no more. That's enough." She reached out to pull him up next her. She wanted to feel the warmth of his body next to hers. Never before had she felt this way.

A connection. I feel a connection.

When she regained the power of speech, she whispered, "Please, baby, I want you inside me." Reaching down and feeling his stiffness she said, "You're ready, too. I want you on top."

He mounted her and she guided him with her hand. She was still dripping wet. Gen gasped as he sheathed himself. She wrapped her legs around his back and used her heels against his rear for leverage. She began rocking her hips up and down. Tom followed her motions, trying to go downward as she went up.

Their joint movement stimulated both the head of his prick and her bud. Gen's eyes popped open and she gasped. Tom looked down on her. Her face was still flushed. Her nostrils flared and she panted. She grunted involuntarily as they moved together.

"Look into my eyes," she demanded, grimacing like an Amazon filled with blood lust.

Tom took her hands in his and stretched her arms out toward the bed head. He held her down and stared hard. Her eyes blazed blue fire. His eyes, she could see, had gone from brown to amber.

She was too far gone in lust to articulate a thought. But the sight of his eyes and the knowledge that they looked that way for her, that she had done that to him, fueled her desire beyond control.

He increased the pace of his hips and she followed. Her grunts got louder. Within moments, she keened as her orgasm spread out from her clit, down her legs and up through her belly. Her breasts flushed as red as her face and her nipples hardened enough that it seemed they could cut glass, like two rough-surfaced stones.

Not quite finished, Tom continued rocking. Just as it appeared Gen's latest orgasm was about over and she had closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, his cock shuddered and filled her belly with hot seed. Her eyes popped back open and she trembled and screamed "Oh, God, that's so good," as ecstasy once again swamped her senses.

When she ceased to shudder and their climaxes ended, she released her grip and he rolled over, winded. When his breath returned, he said, "I didn't know it could be that good. I mean, even when it's just normal, it's great, but that was like something not of this earth."

Gen placed her hand on his cheek, kissed him gently and said, "I feel the same way. This is the best I ever had." He closed his eyes and returned her kiss. After a few moments, he stumbled to the bathroom. When he returned, she went.

She fell back into the bed and wrapped herself around him, nuzzling her face into the hollow between his neck and shoulder. She felt sated and exhausted, but she couldn't keep still.

What the hell's the matter with me? I don't do this. I don't cuddle. I get up and go back to my apartment. Or I get as far as I can to the other side of the bed and fall asleep.

Gen had never felt the rush of being in love. She associated it with pain. At least that was what she had observed. There were men who had fallen in love with her. Given her skills, that seemed inevitable. But the scenes some of them made, including pleading and weeping, disgusted her. She never dreamed that she'd run afoul of the "gentle emotion." If that's what this feeling was.

But he's different. I don't really know him. But I do. How can that be? And oh my God, he is so good in bed.

*****

Tom knew that cuddling was part of being in love. And Gen was unique. Not beautiful, but certainly not plain. And so sexy. And so skillful. And that dangerously attractive wantonness.

Before tonight, Tom had firmly believed that "love at first sight" and "my one true love" and other such clichés were all bullshit; trite expressions attempting to describe the sudden biochemical changes wrought by infatuation. But he had felt those changes before. Remembering his feelings for the two women, girls, really, he'd been in love with in the past, he could easily draw parallels with his feelings toward Gen now. That's how he knew that this was somehow different. Was it because he was a bit older and more mature? How was it possible to feel such a deep connection so soon?

Regardless, he was determined not to lose her before he even really knew her. He would not look weak and anxious by burbling on about "love." He kept his mouth shut, enjoyed the cuddling and contributed to the emotion of the moment by caressing her arm and kissing her forehead.