Finding Tears in the Rain Ch. 03

Story Info
Yes, it's love.
2.8k words
4.89
2.2k
2
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Responding to her movement, Tom asked, "You seem restless. You want to talk?"

No man has ever volunteered to listen to me AFTER fucking. God, what IS he?

"How do you feel?" she asked.

"Satisfied. Happy. Warm. Comfortable. How do you feel?"

"All of that, for the moment. But ... 'strange,' I think."

"Something wrong?" He sounded genuinely concerned.

"No. Nothing's wrong. That's just it. It's like everything is too good. Too good to be true."

She couldn't keep her building turmoil from her voice.

"It's not. You're like a dream, only better. Because you're real." He kissed her forehead and squeezed her arm as if to emphasize his point. "You can tell me anything you want."

She wanted to believe him. She needed to believe him. Despite all the sex she'd had these past three years and all the different men, she always felt lonely. Now that Meemaw was dead, she had nobody. Could Tom be her "somebody?" Could he really connect with her? Did he even want to? Or was her need for real and deep human contact deluding her? Her feelings were a kaleidoscope of so many bright colors she felt helpless to sort them out. But above all was doubt and its child, fear.

It can't be. I don't trust this. Men aren't like this. They want my body and I can deal with that. I can control that. It gives me power over them and a feeling of relief afterward. But it's on the surface. I want to let him IN. All the way in. But I don't know him. I can't trust him. But I do know him, don't I? My body knows him.

She shivered as she inhaled deeply. She wondered if he knew as much about calming a woman's spirit as he did about exciting her body.

He hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead. "Let it out. Just let it out. You're safe here. Just let go of whatever's trying to force its way out. Don't fight it. I'm here for you."

The tears brimming her eyes began to leak onto his chest. The drip became a shower and then a flood. Gulps followed quickly. Soon, she began beating his chest with the edge of her fist as sobs wracked her body. Despite the wet mess she made on his chest with tears, spittle and snot, and the harmless blows she inflicted, Tom continued to hold her and murmured, "Let it all go. It can't hurt you here. I'm here. Let it go. Everything will be right."

Her sorrow seemed as uncontrollable as her passion. She had no idea how long she wept and thrashed. At a certain moment, she realized that she was laying in his arms with her eyes closed. The emotional release left her paralyzed but calm.

In a warm tone, Tom asked, "Would you like some herbal tea with honey? It'll rehydrate you and help you sleep."

"Why?" she whispered.

Of course she meant, "Why are you being so kind? Why are you being so respectful? Why are you acting as if you really love me? Do you love me?"

But he frowned and said, "I suppose there's something in the herbs that promotes sleep. I don't really know much other than what's on the label."

He sounded so damn earnest she started laughing. She laughed so hard the bed shook and she began choking.

"What's so funny?" He sounded confused.

"You. So. Literal," she managed to wheeze in between gusts of mirth.

Getting control of herself, she sniffed, swiped her arm across her nose, smiled and kissed him gently on the lips. "Yes, please. Let's have some tea." She arose and went toward the bathroom.

He shook his head and shrugged his shoulders. She saw him go into the kitchen and heard water run as she closed the bathroom door.

Gen started the shower.

I'll bet he thinks I'll be in here for a long while. Maybe sometimes, but not tonight.

Ten minutes later, she turned off the water and reached for a towel. When she emerged, as naked as when she went in, she saw him scrambling to set the table. He had donned his gym clothes.

She smirked and asked him, "Have you got a t-shirt or something I could borrow?"

He took his time staring at her body from top to bottom and back up to her eyes. It made Gen feel sexy. He said, "I don't know. I really like the view as it is."

She decided to return his gaze with a blank look and said, "But I'm getting cold."

"Well, that'll just keep your nipples in prime condition."

"Really?" She liked the sexy way he teased her and decided to play along.

I'm gonna win this little game.

She sauntered very slowly to him. She made sure to walk heel to toe, insuring that the slight jarring at the end of each step made her breasts bounce. She put her arms around his neck and kissed his lips. "Please, baby, no kidding. Will you lend me a t-shirt or a robe?" Another kiss.

Looking contrite, he said, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have teased you. I was only playing." He walked over to the built-in wooden locker, took his robe off the back of the door and draped it across his arm.

"You mean you don't really like to watch my tits jiggle when I walk?" She pushed out her bottom lip in a pout as she moved slowly toward him again. This time she kneaded her breasts and pinched her nipples as she moved.

His eyes popped and he reached for her.

She side-stepped and grabbed the robe from his arm. "'I'm sorry. I shouldn't have teased you. I was only playing,'" she repeated, mimicking him. She donned the robe and said "Gotcha."

"Minx," he muttered.

...

Tom brewed good tea. He even had Half-and-Half and honey to flavor it and cookies to go with it.

It's like a movie or a TV show. Of course, it would have to X-rated.

She giggled at her own naughtiness.

He smiled at her and said, "So, tell me about yourself. What would you like me to know?

"You mean what was I crying about?"

"No. Not unless you want to share. I'm being literal again. What would you like me to know?"

"Tell me about yourself first. Other than the fact that you know how to brew herb tea and you're sophisticated enough to have Half-and-Half instead of milk and real honey and you keep really good chocolate chip cookies in the house." She loved the soft chewy kind. Apparently, so did Tom.

She continued, "And I know from your accent that you're from Beauchamp. And I can tell you go to college across the street from some of the books on your shelf and the way you talk. And you have a car. So fill in some of the details, cutie."

He gave her his little boy grin, the one that had melted her into a puddle before, and answered, "I went to junior college in Beauchamp for two years to take all the basics because it was a lot cheaper. I started SMP this fall. I major in English Literature. I plan to go to law school. I pay my own way, so I try to borrow as little as possible."

I knew it. He's as sensible as he is cute.

"That's smart. A lot of students just live off loans and don't worry about paying them back. You're very mature."

"Do you like mature?" He added a cocked eyebrow to his grin.

"Baby, the only thing about you I don't know that I like is that eyebrow. I can't tell if you're mocking me or being sexy unless I'm close enough to see your eyes."

"What about my eyes?"

She arose and walked toward him. "Push back from the table," she demanded. Her tone was husky. He obeyed. She straddled his lap and put her arms around his neck. The robe was only loosely belted. Her position displayed all of her legs and a lot of her cleavage and it put her naked womanhood in direct contact with the growing lump in his gym shorts. She stared into his eyes.

"When I look into those sparkling eyes of yours, I don't give a shit about your intentions with the eyebrow. Tell me more."

His voice sounded hoarse, his face became flushed and his cock stood at full attention. "I work three ten hour days at the H Street Grocery a few blocks down the main street. This semester I work Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. I work the early shift from seven to six. I go to the library every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for the same time."

She rubbed herself against his stiff cock by rocking her hips slightly back and forth. She felt his hands on her back through the robe. Unconsciously, she licked her lips. She didn't realize how much that alone thrilled him.

"More," she whispered as she leaned in close enough for him to feel her hot breath. "Tell me more."

While his answer was banal enough to sound silly, his obedience to her command was sexy. That thought brought a predatory leer to her face as he said, "I bring my lunch. I cook, shop, and clean for myself. A rigid schedule helps me keep up with my school work so I can take Sundays off and rest. What else do you want to know?"

"Damn. You're 'Mr. Regular As Clock Work.' Do you shit at the same time every morning?"

"Not exactly. Usually between 5:30 and 6:00."

"Oh my God." She stopped rocking and started laughing so hard she collapsed on his neck.

She could hear him sigh and assumed that he closed his eyes as he said, "Don't tell me. You were just joking and I gave out too much information. Yes?"

Gen stopped laughing and kissed him. His eyes were his best feature, but the sparkle was gone.

Damn. I embarrassed him.

She caressed his cheek and smiled. "Has anybody ever told you how adorable you are?"

He cast his glance downward as she saw the little boy grin return.

Oh my God, I could just eat him with a spoon. How can he be so innocent and so sophisticated at the same time? I'm in love with him. That's it. I admit it. But I'm afraid. What if he finds out everything about me? But if he loves me, will he care how fucked up I am? No, I can't worry about that. Fuck the past. There's nothing but now. And now, I've got to see those gorgeous eyes sparkle again.

She framed his head with her hands and kissed him. Deeply. Passionately. She broke the kiss and gazed into his eyes.

Ahh, there's the sparkle back.

Another kiss and more rocking. His hands on her back moved urgently.

He wants to feel my skin.

She slipped off the robe and let it drop. She cradled his head as he kissed her nipples.

"Oh baby, that's so good. And I love the way your hands feel."

She gave him yet another passionate kiss. She could smell her essence and feel the dampness of his gym shorts caused by the nectar of her lust. She felt his fully erect prick. Ready. Demanding. "Wanna go again, baby?" A hoarse whisper.

"Yes." A grunt.

"And in the morning. And tomorrow afternoon. And tomorrow night. If you want."

Okay, Gen, you've done it without doing it. You've let him know that you'll stay if he'll have you and without telling him that you need a place to stay because you can't afford your share of the rent on Nancy's apartment anymore.

Tom blinked. Apparently too distracted to decipher the implications of what he'd just heard, he reached for the waist band of his shorts. He was still sitting on the kitchen chair and she was still straddling his lap, so she aided him by raising herself on her toes. Once his shorts were out of the way she whipped his shirt up over his head. Because she could smell her own sex, she knew that he could too.

The look on his face had now gone from "obviously aroused" to "feral." Before lowering herself, she purred, "Slip down toward the edge of the chair baby."

When he was in position, she impaled herself. "Oh, God, I love your cock." She planted her feet for leverage and leaned forward, putting her nipples within easy range of his mouth as she ground on his manhood.

He swirled his tongue around one nipple and tweaked the other gently with his right thumb and forefinger. He caressed the smooth flesh of her leg and buttock with his left hand, occasionally squeezing the latter gently. She moaned and tongue kissed his ear.

I've died and gone to heaven. I never want to be anywhere but here, with his hands and mouth on my body and his cock stuffed inside me. I love him. I love him.

"Baby." Her breath was hot and heavy. "Let me know when you're about to cum. I have a surprise for you."

That display of wantonness nearly back-fired. She heard a strangled sound come from his throat and she knew what it meant. She dismounted quickly, sank to her knees and swirled her tongue around the head of his prick four times, ran it down her throat, and then came back up slowly. One of her lovers had named her technique "swirl and swoop" and, in her experience, it was a rare man that could tolerate more than a few cycles.

I've flavored him up really well.

She felt his dick spasm as it filled her mouth, causing her to gulp. She enjoyed the salty taste. She didn't release him until she was certain that he was spent. She rose back up, straddled his lap and kissed him deeply, allowing him to sample the mixture of their mutual flavors. She could tell from his sudden intake of breath that the kiss excited him.

Gen loved performing oral sex on a man. It gave her a sense of power. The thought of controlling a man in that way, owning him for the moment, excited her and, now, she needed similar attention. And she knew how well Tom could administer it. When she finished kissing him, she stood, looked into his eyes, sat on the table, spread her legs and said, "Would you like to eat at the table this time, baby?"

Tom seemed paralyzed. He stared at her in wide-eyed wonder. Her ability to captivate this gorgeous and skillful young man thrilled her, made her feel more sexy than at any other time in her life.

He always stares into my eyes, not at my tits or my cunt. Oh he looks at them. What man wouldn't? But he always returns to my eyes. It's ME he finds so fascinating. Sure he wants my body, but only because it's part of ME. That's the difference between him and all the other men I've been with.

Her glance involuntarily softened. Her eyes projected love instead of lust for the first time.

Up to that moment, she'd held her legs in the air, believing that Tom would begin kissing between them immediately and allow her to rest them on his shoulders. But he didn't. They became tired and she got one of her naughty ideas.

He thinks my feet are attractive. I could tell from the way he looked at them while he massaged them. Let him show me how beautiful he thinks they really are.

She dangled her left leg down to where her toes could reach the floor and kept her right one in the air. She stroked his cheek with it just like she had done with her hand. She could tell from his widened nostrils and the rise and fall of his chest that he was breathing more heavily.

He likes it. Let's see how much.

"Do you like my feet, baby? Do you think they're pretty? Show me, baby."

She watched as he held her foot to his cheek, closed his eyes and nuzzled it. Then he kissed her sole. Then he began tongue kissing her toes, one by one, slowly and wetly while he caressed her leg.

"Oh, baby, that's so sexy. Do you love my feet?"

"They're as beautiful as your hands and your legs and your breasts and your delicious cunt. Yes, I love them."

He switched to her left foot. She wouldn't let herself close her eyes and concentrate on the sensation. The sight of what he was doing was just as thrilling. She felt powerful. She felt sexy. She felt beautiful. Tom created these feelings within her simply by demonstrating how much he valued her, her body, her mind, and her desires, both expressed and implied.

He knows me. He knows what satisfies my spirit as well as my body. Yes. I'm sure. I love him.

When he finally kissed her clit to orgasm this time, it was every bit as intense as before, but she didn't scream in pleasure. Instead she whimpered, "I love you. I love you. I belong to you."