Finding the Perfect 3rd

Story Info
Hotwife/Hubby find the perfect 3rd.
2.3k words
2.96
9.8k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 03/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just like it took us a long time to find Craig it took a long time to find Rasmus. He fits all the right spots: single, rich, able to host and a full on degenerate. He's very much like us. Dabbles in the Lifestyle when he's in the mood or there is something too exceptional to pass up. Luckily, he considers us exceptional and he's a very generous friend in every sense of the word.

Separate from us Rasmus has different women he plays with and each of them scratch a different itch. When it comes to women, Rasmus is very much like us: he loves them with HUGE natural tits and a submissive/slutty bent. Because he has so much free time and a filthy mind we get in the habit of hanging with Rasmus as often as we can. He knows all of our fantasies and, just like Craig, he enjoys making as many of them come true as he can b/c he gets to play too.

Rasmus likes to fly out to Vegas on the spur of the moment. We all go, First Class everything. You and Rasmus like me dressing sexy: slinky shortish dresses, ridiculous heels or boots. One weekend in Vegas Rasmus introduces us to a friend of his that owns a limo service. The owner decides he will play chauffeur for us and Rasmus invites a couple of the local women he knows and has played with before. One of them is a solid lady a few years older than me with heavy, perfect tits. Her name is Pam and she's hilarious. She's got shoulder length hair and is slightly shorter than me and she has zero fucks to give about anything. She doesn't have the greatest body but she's not hung up on anything. She prefers a service role in our activities b/c she has an enormous appetite for cock AND pussy. The other woman is about to turn 40 and her name is Rebecca. She keeps her hair super short b/c she's a super freak and she doesn't want it getting in her way while she's deep throating cock, tongue fucking pussy and getting her face blasted in bukkake parties.

Rasmus has decided to take us to a new place he bought, private, luxurious in the boondocks near Pahrump. On the hour long drive Doug takes the party van along the back roads to Pahrump. It has heavily tinted windows so even in the broad daylight of the Las Vegas sun no one can see what is going on in the van. Using luggage clips Rasmus directs Pam to put the leather straps running through them around my legs to tie them open. The inside of the van is lit by purple and blue neon striping along the top, Me and Your Mama starts playing on the kick ass sound system. Pam and Rebecca lean me back and put the wide leather straps around my thighs so my pussy is fully exposed and facing the front of the van.

We are smoking weed and, because Rasmus is from the Netherlands, taking real, medical ecstasy. Pam pulls my pussy lips wide and Rasmus takes pics of her showing off my pink hole and I tell him to make sure her huge pink nipples are in the pic. My pussy gets wetter and wetter as Pam leans in between pics to tongue fuck my hole or suckle my clit and I'm already moaning like a wild animal and we are barely out of Vegas. Rebecca starts helping Pam pull me open at Rasmus's direction. He knows I love pics of white hands pulling me open and that I love him looking between my legs and taking pics of my cunt.

Rasmus tells them:

"Yeah, pull her wide. That's it, now slide a couple fingers up her cunt." Click, click he takes more pics. The music is making my pussy throb and I feel the ecstasy taking me over and making me feel everything and LOVE everything.

"Now, both of you put fingers in her. Let's see how many the two of you can get in there together."

I moan as each of them slide two fingers a piece inside me, the backs of their fingers facing each other. They finger fuck me in unison pulling at the walls of my pussy gently with their soft fingers.

"Now, pull her open. Show me inside her hole. That's it, more fingers, pull her wider." Click, click more pics.

They each have three fingers inside of me and I can feel them pulling my hole open making me gape for you, Rasmus and the camera. It's getting harder for them to stay with me as I writhe and cum hard but I know with the ecstasy and the scene my brain is going to be blown out by how hard I cum. I love the way you and Rasmus are greedily looking at me, Pam and Rebecca. The three of us take turns kissing each other as they pull me wide for the camera. Rasmus has stopped taking pics and started recording. I love the way Pam kisses, her mouth is so soft and I love feeling her and Rebecca tug at opposite sides of my cunt as her tongue swirls in my mouth. I'm grateful for the sound of the van, the music and traffic b/c now I'm screaming my head off.

Thankfully, Doug has thought ahead and all of the van's interior is protected which is good b/c what I love most about these particular girlfriends of Rasmus is that they BOTH have hands that fit inside me. Rasmus tells Rececca to lick me until I'm gushing. He moves around the van taking video with one hand and pressing Rebecca's face into my cunt with the other. I have to pull away from Pam b/c I'm cumming so hard I can't scream, breathe and kiss her at the same time.

They've got my pussy pulled open wide and I tell them to let my legs down. Rasmus asks me:

"Which one do you want first?"

I tell him Rebecca b/c her hands on slightly smaller and I want to get into position with Pam first. They unstrap my legs and Pam comes and sits down on the seat. I lay back in her lap and instantly turn and get her giant pink nipple in my mouth. While I suck her titties Pam reaches down and spreads my pussy lips for Rebecca and I only see the top of her head between my legs for second before I'm screaming and cumming again. Pam holds one leg back and Rebecca holds the other as you take the camera from Rasmus so he can have the honor of filling my hole with lube while Rebecca holds my cunt hole open for him. He pours lube all over Rebecca's white hand and she starts to work her hand inside me excruciatingly slow.

Pam says: "Yes, open that pussy up. After she gets up you, I'm next. Me and Rasmus have been waiting for this weekend. Me and Bec are going to take turns fisting you all weekend and then we're going to see if any of these guys can fit inside that tight pink cunt of yours. We're going to keep you full of cock, hands and toys all weekend. I set up all the stuff myself, you're going to love it."

Rebecca gets her little hand inside me and because of the lube and me cumming so hard she slips in and out of my pussy in a way that drives me insane. Soon, you and Rasmus are hard and worked up. The cameras are put away and while Rebecca has her right hand in my pussy and I'm sucking Pam's left tit. You turn Rebecca's face towards your cock and as she slips her hand in and out of me you slide your cock down her throat. Rasmus hitches himself up the seat a little bit so he can face fuck Pam. All of us moving along Nevada roads fucking and sucking our way to Rasmus's new play house.

Rebecca is like Pam and can deepthroat a cock like nobody's business. She does such a good job taking your cock all the way to the balls the way you like. She's a good slut who takes your cock all the way down her throat while looking up at you and then sticks out her tongue so she can also lick your balls. Sucking your hard cock and fisting my cunt makes Rebecca hot herself and she abruptly takes her hand out of my pussy and turns around and puts her face on the floor and her ass in the air. She reaches her lubed hand back between her legs and fingers herself so as not to waste the lube. We all watch her play with her cunt for you and then she reaches back with both hands and spreads her pussy and ass wide.

"Pound this pussy, Jeff." she says and winks her pink little hole at you from a perfectly waxed pussy.

Bustling our way to Pahrump you slam your cock into Rebecca grabbing hard onto her hips. Thanks to the ecstasy you can pound her as long and as hard as you like. Rasmus grabs my leg and pulls it up and back as he takes his cock out of Pam's mouth. He spanks my pussy lightly where and how I like it and tells Pam:

"Get in there, I want to see your whole hand disappear inside her."

This is my favorite way for Pam to fist me: me laying across her lap sucking her tit while she works her hand in and out of my hole. Her hand is a little bigger and a little thicker so it takes a little time for her to get all the way inside me but not very long. You and Rasmus take turns watching her hand disappear inside me and your cock disappear inside Rebecca. Every once in a while I look to the front of the van and I see Rasmus's friend Doug watching the action when he can in the rearview. At one point I see him on the phone but I'm cumming too hard to pay attention.

About twenty minutes from Rasmus's place Doug surprises us all by turning onto a long driveway. We are all too focused on sucking, fucking and fisting to really pay attention but soon the door of the van opens and a guy in his mid thirties steps inside and the door closes behind him. Doug hops out of the driver's seat, unzipping his pants as he heads towards us in the back of the van and tells us:

"This is my son, Vick. I can't take it anymore, he's gonna drive and I'm gonna get back here with you guys and fuck!"

Vick waves as Doug picks up Rebecca's head and lets her lick and suck his balls as the van turns around and heads the rest of the way towards Rasmus's place. Eventually, Rasmus gets me and Pam on the floor beside you and Rebecca. Rasmus has his knees on either side of my head and has my legs pulled back so wide and far my butt isn't even touching the floor. He watches Pam thrust her hand in and out of my quivering hole and he shuts up my screaming by getting his cock in my mouth as she fists me.

The ecstasy keeps us all excited, sucking, licking, stroking. Rebecca is the designated cum dump for the weekend b/c that's what I want. Every load out of every cock goes down her throat and the first load she gets is from Doug. Because he was driving he didn't have the ecstasy yet so he came first but he has plenty of time to let us know. I grab Rebecca's face and put my thumb on her chin to make sure her mouth stays open as he shoots a huge load into her mouth. I keep her mouth open while she holds the cum in it as you and Rasmus takes pic of the first of many loads that weekend.

Barely noticing Vick pulls us up to Rasmus's new place. It's secluded. Private. We don't really have to pay too much attention to how we look as we exit the van into the blinding sun. Rasmus shows us the place and all of us are touching each other: kissing, licking, diddling as he shows us the rooms. When we finally get outside to the gorgeous private pool Rasmus puts Rebecca and Pam on their knees and introduces them to Vick. They are each required to open their mouths and he slides his soft cock into their mouths as an introduction.

From the front of the house we hear the doorbell. So close to Pahrump prostitution is legal. Rasmus has bought some submissive girls for the festivities and they happen to arrive at the same time as some of Rasmus's other friends arrive. I don't bother to remember their names. While the rest of the party people arrive me and Pam and Rebecca get ourselves ready. I put on a sexy dress that feels amaaaaaazing and Pam and Rebecca just put on collars and help me into a pair of gorgeous thigh high red boots that match the dress.

Rasmus has everything else set up. Drinks for hydration, snacks and toys everywhere. Glass toys, toys that expand, vibrators, fuck machines, swings Rasmus has built the playhouse we've all dreamed and filled it with all of the toys and people we've fantasized about. It's a weekend we've always wanted but never had the contacts to pull off once Craig died. The bonus is we are away from prying eyes and nosy neighbors. We can swim naked and fuck under the moon.

And we've only just arrived...