Finding the Perfect 3rd Pt. 02

Story Info
The debauchery continues with our perfect 3rd.
3.4k words
3.4
1.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 03/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rasmus has everything else set up. Drinks for hydration, snacks and toys everywhere. Glass toys, toys that expand, vibrators, fuck machines, swings Rasmus has built the playhouse we've all dreamed and filled it with all of the toys and people we've fantasized about. It's a weekend we've always wanted but never had the contacts to pull off once Craig died. The bonus is we are away from prying eyes and nosy neighbors. We can swim naked and fuck under the moon.

And we've only just arrived.....

When Pam, Rebecca and I come out we pass through the kitchen on our way to the living room. We pause for a moment as Vick, the limo driver's son, thumps his huge cock out of his pants. On her knees, eyes wide is one of the submissive whores and her fingers don't make it all the way around his enormous dick as she takes it in her hand and tries to stuff it into her mouth. Vick looks down at her and then looks at us and we all grin at each other. We head to the living room and let the sub warm up that gorgeous cock for me.

Vick's cock makes me think of my "old/new" pet. You and I always joke b/c we've known him for years but he only recently became my pet. Kind of like, Davail. That thought makes my ecstasy soaked brain vividly remember the last time we (you, me and Rasmus) played with my pets. My legs start to wobble partly b/c of the thigh high stilettos I'm wearing and partly b/c I've started to cum at just the MEMORY of our last play session with them.

Mike and Ty had been broken up for years. I'd looked him up on Facebook and I saw his life in shambles and he was in an almost homeless state most of the time. I remember thinking what a shame b/c he had such a great cock and I could appreciate it so much more now that I cum nonstop, when we played with him and Ty he came close to making me cum but not close enough. But, unfortunately, that gorgeous cock was attached to a moron.

Rasmus likes to hear our sexual escapade stories and likes to tell us his own. I talk a lot about Ty's tits and what an excellent kisser she was and about the size and weight of both Mike's cock AND his brain. Rasmus asks me once why I don't still fuck Mike if his cock was so nice and I show Rasmus his Facebook account and tell him how much the kid speaking annoys me. I also tell him about Mike's bi tendencies and Rasmus's curiosity gets the best of him.

Rasmus suggests trying him out, just to get a look at his cock. He thinks if we contact him on Facebook, invite him out for dinner, drinks and all the weed he can smoke that, after Rasmus runs a full STD screening on him we bring him to a hotel to fuck. He says if I can tolerate allowing him to speak on that "first date" with all of us together and then I enjoy his cock as much as I expect to and Rasmus and you both like watching me take that huge cock Rasmus would make him an offer and then I'd make Mike an offer.

I like the sound of his proposal so we reach out to Mike and he eagerly accepts. We don't take Mike anywhere too fancy or let him drink too much and we have a generally good time just catching up at dinner thanks to the loudness of the live band at the beach restaurant and the weed we all smoked together before going in. We also like the sexual energy that's swirling around the table because Mike's STD screen came back perfectly clean I don't really care about anything he says I'm going to fuck him anyway and Mike is the only one at the table who DOESN'T know that. Mike thinks we're meeting up to see if we all vibe together but, based on the offers Rasmus and I plan to make I know I'm testing out his cock first.

After dinner we all pile into Rasmus's Mercedes SUV. You and Rasmus sit up front and Mike and I are in the back. We decided to eat at a beach restaurant in Ormond so we'd have a little bit of a drive back to Rasmus's South Daytona condo. It's one of the many play properties Rasmus owns and we like it b/c it's one of the condos that costs millions and the beauty of it is that they are basically sound proof they are so well built. We blast music and scream and cum our heads off and no one hears a thing. Our favorite thing is that Rasmus built a playroom for us. A chair with stirrups, a cabinet full of toys, a sybian and vibrators of every shape and size.

In the back seat I take Mike's hand and put it between my legs. I'm wearing a longish white sundress without panties. I'm sitting behind Rasmus and I turn so my back is against the car door and pull my left leg back so you can see my pussy from the front seat under the passing street lights as Mike gently starts to rub my clit. I start cumming immediately and Rasmus laughs from the front seat. You watch as Mike starts pulling my pussy lips apart, he starts remarking on how wet I am and for the first time I put my hand over his mouth. He doesn't resist. He slides his fingers inside me, two at first and I cum hard. I put one finger on Mike's lips and I say:

"Shhhhh."

He obeys. He keeps his mouth closed and turns his attention to the fingers he keeps adding to my hot hole and I can't stop cumming. I tell him:

"Pull my hole open, gently, Micheal."

He obeys. He takes two fingers from each hand and slowly presses them into my pink cunt meat. Once he's up to his second knuckle deep he slowly starts to pry open my hole and I start screaming as we make our way down A1A. Rasmus asks you:

"Is he making her gape?" and you reply:

"Fuck yeah he is."

Slowly Mike goes deeper, spreading and pulling my hole open. He remains silent while I scream. I take a breath and realize we are going into the underground parking garage of the condo and I try to get myself together.

We ride the elevator like normal people b/c the night security guard had started to give us looks. We make it upstairs and head to our play room. You and Rasmus are anxious to play after only being able to listen from the front seat. You each take turns licking and fingering my pussy while the other slides his cock in my mouth. I told Mike to get his cock hard while you two get me ready for him and he greedily watches you and Rasmus make me cum and cum and cum.

I see Mike's hard cock and so does Rasmus. He's impressed. Rasmus says:

"Fuck, I've got to see you take that cock."

Rasmus pulls my pussy lips wide, he pulls and pulls my hole open and I'm already moaning. Rasmus says:

"Bring that cock over here and fuck this cunt, boy."

Mike says: "Fuck yeah." and we all kind of cringe inside hearing his voice for the first time in a while but it doesn't spoil the moment because he's quickly inside of me and my head is tossed back cumming hard. Rasmus goes and gets that good Netherlandish ecstasy and we don't come up for air for hours.

Satisfied and smoking weed on Rasmus's balcony we watch the moon on the ocean. I'm wearing my comfy satin robe in the warm steady breeze and you and Rasmus are in pajama pants. Mike is sitting in a chair and rehydrating with icy cold beer. Once we've had enough weed we go inside and arrange ourselves on the couches as Mike takes a seat in a matching chair.

Lighting a cigar, legs kicked up on the couch, Rasmus says:

"So, Mike. We have a proposal for you. I'm going to tell you mine and Kasey is going to tell you hers and feel free to not accept but if you DO you HAVE to accept BOTH proposals. Is that confusing?"

Mike kind of shrugs and nods in that dumb way he does but, since he's not drunk, only high we proceed.

Rasmus offers to help Mike out. He'll get him some cheap apartment or trailer and pay for the rent b/c that's nothing to Rasmus. Mike has to get a job and maintain himself but he has to get one where he can be available to fuck any time we want him. Rasmus owns multiple businesses so he's pretty sure he can find him a spot. Mike is eager to jump on it but Rasmus makes him wait to hear me out first.

"The only way this will really work, Micheal," I say "is if you understand that you will be MY pet. MY plaything. MY toy. I don't want you to speak when we are together unless I tell you to. Basically, you will be my sub and we can figure out your limits and your parameter later but, the apartment and the submission go hand in hand. Rasmus isn't going to finance anything but my property so decide if that's what you want to be. You can take all the time you need to think about it b/c right now Rasmus is going to come over hear and lick my pussy."

Of course Mike agreed. I always kind of sensed he wanted to be on the end of a leash anyway. It doesn't take much for Mike to find his feet and he works under one of Rasmus's guys who understands our situation. His name is Rick and he manages one of Rasmus's restaurants and we've fucked Rick and his wife IN that restaurant, but that's a story for another day.

Mike actually makes a great pet. I allow him to talk and it's nice that when he begins to annoy me I just tell him to go silent. One of my favorite ways to use Mike is with some of my other toys. I was ecstatic once Davail dropped her convict boyfriend for good. Her twins turned 18 and her business became steady enough that she had more free time. Davail and i started hanging out and she actually met Rasmus without knowing about that real relationship between us. Rasmus liked her tits and found her adorable. One time while we were shopping she was in a dressing room with me b/c I was unsure if I liked a particular sundress on me and if it was too short. I was trying to find the tag and Davail was helping me when her fingers ran outside my panties over my pussy. She quickly said: "Oh, sorry about that" and kind of looked up in an embarrassed way. Something about the look on my face must have turned her on and or encouraged her because she slid two fingers from the top of my panties down to between my legs with her right hand while her left hand started rubbing my ass under the dress.

We are both startled for a moment and I put my right hand on Davail's face and pop my index finger into her mouth and she sucks it greedily. I gently push back and we separate and I have to really pull my finger from her mouth. Davail opens her mouth to speak and I shush her and place a solid kiss on her mouth.

"Wait." I say.

We pay for our stuff and get in the truck and Davail tries to apologize. I stop her and say I'm not angry but I can't act on this without you but I didn't want to get into THAT conversation inside the store. I tell her we can do this but we can only do it with you. She eagerly agrees.

"I've wanted you both for years, why the fuck else do you think I always give Jeff free haircuts?"

Encouraged, I explain to her about Rasmus as I drive. She LOVES the sound of our relationship with him. I ask if she wants to jump right in or go slow. She says she's been waiting so long she wants to just fucking go for it. I call you and Rasmus and we all meet at Rasmus's house. I have long had suspicions about Davail and her freak level, I ask her some pointed questions on the ride to see if I'm right and as soon as we get in the door I start to test my theories.

Since Davail and I were farther away you make it to Rasmus's house before we do. Davail and I sit on the love seat and you and Rasmus are on the couch. As soon as we sit and are settled I lean in and kiss Davail. She's an excellent kisser but I can also tell how eager and ready to go she is. I lean my weight forward so that Davail starts getting pushed into the corner of the love seat. She offers no resistance. I put my knee between her legs and snap them open. She kisses me harder. I wrap my fingers slowly around her throat and she does a strange thing. I can feel her kind of melt and surrender at the same time she pushes forward so her neck is more in my hand and her tongue is more in my mouth. She's mine.

Abruptly, I break the kiss. She and I both take a deep breath. The second she lets that breath out I'm swiftly pulling her shirt over her head. I stand up and pull her up to a standing position with me.

"Take your pants off." I say. She obeys. She has on a gorgeous match peach colored bra and panty set. The bra is barely containing her luscious, full, huge tits and I decide I want to first view myself. I turn her to face the love seat with her back to you and Rasmus. I take a seat back on the love seat in front of her.

"I've been lusting over your tits for years. Take that bra off slow. Yes, look at me, Davail. Now hold up those titties so I can see them nice."

She obeys without a word and I know she's mine for good. She puts one hand under each breast and lifts them so her huge, dark nipples are pointing at me and she and I hold eye contact long enough for me to know our future.

"Come here." I say.

Davail walks towards me still offering up her tits with her hands. Still holding my gaze. I open my mouth and, without being told, she puts her right nipple into my mouth. Because she is so tiny and I'm so much taller than she is her nipple is at the perfect height to suck and suck I do. I grab Davail's left tit, slapping my hand down as I do, and she moans. I suck down hard on her nipple as I find her left nipple with my fingers and grip it harder and harder. I suck harder and turn that nipple harder and Davail moans louder. I let her get good and worked up as I enjoy her tits. And then I abruptly stop, Davail sways on her feet.

"What a good girl, Davail. You listen so nice. Do you want to be my good girl? Do you want to be MY good girl, Davail?" As I'm asking I have one hand in her hair pulling her hair back and two fingers sliding in and out of her mouth. I keep waiting for you and Rasmus to jump but, thankfully, you're letting me lead.

Since I got to see Davail's titties first and neither of you have seen them yet I let you both see her pussy first. I tell Davail to take her panties off slowly and bend at the waist so you can Rasmus can get the first look at her juicy ass and freshly shaved pussy. Once she has her panties off I put my hands on either side of her ass and pull so her pink hole is eventually exposed. It looks bright and exciting inside the dark brown of Davail's pussy lips and the way Davail braces herself I can tell she's used to being displayed like this. Instinctively she puts her feet a little wider apart so I can really grab her and show you and Rasmus her drenched little hole.

Both you and Rasmus tell Davail what a hot looking pussy she has and I let her stand up. I kiss her with my hand gripping her throat and she moans as our tongues swirl around each other. Her tongue is suuuper soft but long and she's such a good kisser I can feel my own pussy getting drenched. Quickly I end the kiss and turn Davail to face you and Rasmus. I put my left hand around her throat while my other hand twists her nipples and digs my fingers into her huge tittie. The way she moans I know I've found her button.

"Hold that tittie up!" I say sharply and she quickly obeys and I just as quickly start spanking her nipple while still standing behind her.

"Are you going to be a good girl and show us that pussy, Davail?" I say slapping her nipple harder almost knocking her tit out of her hand.

"Yes, Miss Kasey, yeeesss. I wanna show my my pussy so BAD." and Davail's free hand goes down and starts diddling her clit.

"Get on the coffee table on your back and open that pussy up real good for us. Good girl, now let me see your pussy hole. Oooooh, such a good girl. Now pull the hood up on your clit. Good girl! Look at Jeff and Rasmus. Ask them if they like what they see."

"OOooh, Jeff sir." We can see Davail's hole winking the more turned on she gets, her pussy juice starting to run down to her ass now as she fully surrenders.

"Uh, oh, Mr Rasmus. Do you like what you see? Do you like my pussy?" Davail's legs are spread wide and her knees are bent as she shoves three fingers from each hand into her cunt and opens her hole wide. You and Rasmus's eyes go wide and before you dive in I say:

"Are you going to be my toy for the night? Can we play with you, Davail? Can I use my toy how I want?"

Davail looks at me, eyes glazed over in lust and also begging to be used and to get the play started.

"Yes, ma'am. Please use me, touch me, Miss Kasey. Please, everybody fuck me and use me. I'm your slut please, do it, yes." And that was the last sensible thing we heard from her for hours as we all dove into each other. From that night on I called Davail my little pocket pet b/c she's so tiny and I can have her any time I want her. That night you and Rasmus both learned you can fuck her throat like a pussy. It was her deep throating skill that initially had me make Mike and Davail play together so we could watch. Mike's cock was too wide for her to take all the way down but we love watching her work to swallow as much of it as she can. He got a little deeper when I made her drape her head over the edge of the bed and I loved watching her hold her breath like a champ and try as hard as she could to swallow that hard huge cock.

Seeing Vick's cock at Rasmus's new Nevada home made me glad that Davail was on her way to meet us. She was traveling from Florida wearing my collar that has a dangling charm in the center that says: "Owned."

I play with Pam and Rebecca as I wait for my big, black titties to arrive.....