All Comments on 'Finding the Perfect Fit Pt. 09'

by Joshana

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Realistically Erotic!

Just loving this story!!

HollySnowHollySnowover 4 years ago
Please don't stop, ever!

I could keep reading this story for the rest of Jamie and Gen's lives. Keep it coming, this is the best story I have found here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing Story

I really like what you've written, hope I get to read more of this story.

JoshanaJoshanaover 4 years agoAuthor
Responding and hints to the future...

Thanks for reading and commenting! Your kind words are great fuel to keep going and believe me, I'm gonna see this story to the end.

Anon 1 - I do try to keep Jamie and Gen's story and interactions somewhat realistic, along with the dialog that I have so much fun writing. With what is coming in the future, I hope I'm able to keep this balance going.

HollySnow - I'm not sure I have enough material to go the rest of their lives but I for sure have the next year and half planned out and just need to write it out, which tends to be both rewarding and exhausting, especially the 'action' scenes.

Anon 2 - Yep, there is more coming. I'm giving Part 11 an editing pass, which I think is going to please, and heading into an equally action packed Part 12. Then I have to be careful cause... Well, you'll see.

I want to thank you all for reading and sharing your kind words with me. While I have a vague idea and plot points, they will reveal themselves as I keep going. As for that, the next part will be uploaded soon as I finish this comment, so expect that in a few days!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoshana@Joshana
If you happen to be reading this, hello! My name is Joshana and I've been working on a series called Finding the Perfect Fit for the past few months. It is my first time sharing my writing with the wider world and especially with the topics of gender and identity. If you've be...