All Comments on 'Finding the Perfect Fit Pt. 19'

by Joshana

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AlbedoGrimoireAlbedoGrimoireabout 4 years ago
Amazing!!!

Great chapter I’m looking forward to reading more!!! I don’t have much to say right now because it 2:35 am and I should go to bed but I saw you had posted a new chapter and I had to read it so if I have time later this week I’ll reread it and add another comment on my likes and dislikes..... well I better go to bed so thanks for the chapter!!!

Till next time,

AlbedoGrimoire

JoshanaJoshanaabout 4 years agoAuthor
Yo

I hope everyone reading this is hanging in there and doing well. I'll be the first to admit this chapter doesn't have much of the ole super boning and is more focused on character. Next chapter should have a better mix as I'm getting ready to work on that after typing this so be on the look out for that next week.

AlbedoGrimoire - By all means let me know what I'm doing right and wrong. I think the pacing has gone sorta wonky the past two chapters but I'm trying to get the story where it needs to go. Granted, there may be some brute forcing but we're getting close now. In 3 more chapters, you'll see.

Take care and stick around, Jamie and Gen aren't finished, not at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WOW

Another fantastic chapter. The introduction of the new character and the "discovery" adds yet another amazing twist to it. My imagination is running wild with the possibilities and I can't wait to see where you take it. Your writing style makes the reader really feel the emotions and involved in the situation.

Great series and looking forward to more.

Ed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoshana@Joshana
If you happen to be reading this, hello! My name is Joshana and I've been working on a series called Finding the Perfect Fit for the past few months. It is my first time sharing my writing with the wider world and especially with the topics of gender and identity. If you've be...