Finding the Perfect Fit Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joshana
Joshana
273 Followers

"Read this. It's all I ask. And if something comes of it, I'll be super careful. If ya too tired, all good, I'll take ya home." Confused, Jamie took my phone and checked what was on the screen, a black and white picture of two guys with heavy lashes going in for a kiss.

"I see you found the wonderful world of written porn." He scrolled down and began reading. "Or drawn, I suppose." Undoing my seat belt, I brushed his unruly hair back, Jamie focused on the story. It was a romance between a college student who lived next to a shut in and a chance encounter leads to them spending some... quality time together. The art is amazing, with the shut in guy being very slender and feminine and the other being slightly more built, broader in the chest and not as long legs. The girly guy is my favorite, cause of course he is.

As Jamie started getting to the good part, I put a hand on a thigh, finding it was warm. I rubbed his leg and he stirred, undoing the seat belt, eyes not leaving the glowing screen. His finger scrolled the images down, going further into the good stuff, shirts coming off and a nipple being licked. I saw a hardness missing from my life rise, the last time we had messed around it had gone ignored but that wasn't going to be the case this time.

"I see ya like it." I murmured, the radio still playing as Jamie took a deep breath, shifting, my hand still on his leg.

"This isn't what I thought I'd be doing tonight." Looking up from my phone, he blinked and checked out the window before being pulled back to the pages.

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked, genuinely wanting to know.

"No, just funny is all." Jamie said, seeing College Guy take his pants off and the strangely censored penis emerged. Where the head met the length of the dick, that part was blacked out, along with the hole on the end but everything else was fair game. I checked his face, seeing him peer closer before scrolling down to the Shut In stroke it, College Guy saying this was the first time another guy had touched him in his manner.

That page disappeared and was replaced by another, of them talking as Shut In's head got ever closer to what he was handling. Jamie's lips were parted as he read, color high in his cheeks but there was no laughter, only the idle of the engine and whatever thoughts were firing off behind those green eyes.

"How ya liking it?" My question didn't stop him from going to the next page, that one showing College Guys' gasping face as Shut In started going to work on his dick. The next panel was a close up of Shut In, his lips about the thick manhood, the few line that denoted a blush in his cheeks, thick lashes parted for his soft eyes to look up at the person he was blowing.

"Oh God..." More a sigh than actual words, Jamie broke away from the screen once more and took a deep breath. "This is uh, something."

"Do ya like it?" I touched what was sticking up, a groan coming from him, hips rising to meet my hand. "Ahh, no answer, no touchy."

"Yes." That single word was sure, without question. I took his length in my hand, some of his heat still escaping the sweatpants he was wearing. Leaning over the center console, it wasn't quite comfortable but I planted a kiss on his cheek, this one bound to be less confusing than the one Min Seo gave me. I started stroking slowly, wanting to make this last and Jamie's deep, approving moan told me this was the right tempo.

"Keep reading." My whispered command was all he needed to be pulled back in by the pictures and so Jamie went, discovering what I had already drooled over a few times already. However, a blow job wasn't the end of College Guy and Shut In's adventure, not at all. Shut In sat back, wiping his mouth and confession he wanted more, he wanted it all. College Guy didn't protest, I'm not sure who would turn down a hot, naked guy who wanted your dick. My dream interrupted right then, reminding me that I had seen Jamie without his dick taking mine, the one that had been lost upon waking.

"What?" Jamie blinked and I must have said something to pull his attention to me.

"Who's your favorite so far?" I asked, heart racing as I gave a few more long, slow motions to Jamie's dick, wondering how he might feel if I told him it had been gone. Another stroke and then some rubbing near the end, his eyes closing as a content sigh came from him. "Well?"

"Uhh..." A sleepy groan told me I might not have much time left with him tonight. "I like the pretty guy cause he's pretty." I know that reads redundant but it's what he said so I'm writing it down. "But the other one's got a nice dick and..." He fumbled about his waist, finding the drawstring and pulled the knot holding his pants up loose. With a none too gentle shove, Jamie's dick finally was free.

"Yes I noticed." Facing me, Jamie trampled any further questions. "I-I'd want to be with both of them, okay? That guy's hot, uh, feminine and I find that attractive. That's what I like. But he, him, I don't care as much how he looks cause I just want him to preform. Does that make sense?" Panting, Jamie cracked the window and sucked in the rush of cool air.

"Yes, it makes perfect sense. It's why I'm happy to have you, ya cover both of 'em." Taking hold of his bare, silky skin, my next stroke made his hips rise and back arch. "Keep reading." Settling back in his seat, Jamie retook the page of College Guy asking if Shut It was ready and then with a flick of a thumb the next page was served up. On it the pretty guy with soft eyes was crying out as the larger, more endowed dude took three panels to finally go balls deep. The next page was just two pictures, one of Shut In's shocked, rapturous face and College Guy trying to be stoic but failing, the pleasure seeping into his features.

I picked up the pace, Jamie having gotten to the best part and this little excursion needed to come to a conclusion soon. Pages started going faster as they offered little in the way of dialog but he checked out the art, his breathing growing more rapid as sounds of passion were uttered from parted lips. He was getting close but my actions were only pushing him along, the comic about two guys fucking had gotten him started.

"Oh oh ungh!" In a full page spread with Shut In on his back and College Guy pounding away at him, the pretty one came hands free, as Jamie had. There was wet warmth on my hand and I grabbed napkins from the center console, covering the head of his dick as Jamie's feet slammed down on the floorboard, pushing him upward as if he meant to stand. There was no trace of sickness or fatigue on his face, only the strain of riding out his orgasm and dealing with the ruin it wrought.

I felt the cheap paper grow wet and heavy as his breath slowed, the tension bleeding out of him as Jamie sat, a shaking hand pawing at the window controls. The last of the heat was banished as Jamie leaned outside, taking a deep breath before returning inside.

"Okay. Oh God, I needed that." Wiping up the mess he and I had caused, I tucked his now soft part in a pair of black panties, not surprised to see them even now. "Thank you Gen."

"Hey, I toldja I'd be careful." Firing the heater back on, I backed out of the parking spot right up beside the dumpster and tossed the evidence of our time together in. "And I needed it too." Windows up and heat building, I got us moving towards the dorms.

"By the way, that's called yaoi if you wanna check it out for yaself." Jamie sighed, buckling his seat belt back as I stopped at a red light for no reason.

"I'd heard of it before but never checked it out." He sounded on the verge of sleep but home wasn't far away.

"Why not?" I asked, hearing him stir.

"Cause I didn't want to think about that sort of stuff back then. I wanted to not be alone at school, not have my Dad not be a stranger and looking at gay porn wasn't going to help on either front." It was my turn to sigh, Jamie's fucked up past kicking a normal conversation to death. "Sorry."

"Not ya fault." I turned onto the campus and took the last bit slow.

"God, I can't wait to not be sick. I want this semester to hurry up and fuck off so we can get our place together!" Now Jamie put his hand on my leg, giving it a squeeze.

"Ya just want my dresses and skirts in the same apartment as ya." I said, grinning as the words came out.

"I mean, that's a bonus I've considered..." I laughed, my body protesting as I'd done enough of that earlier. "Still, I'm looking forward to it."

"Same." Parking before his dorm, I covered his hand with my own. "I'm glad you're comfortable enough to do whatcha want round me."

"I can't tell if you and Tom are bad influences or not." His wry grin told me he was joking. "I've done things that, a year ago, I never would have considered. Or at least admitted to." I thought of him riding the dildo strapped to me, on his knees and sucking it, standing before the mirror in a push up bra for the first time. "It's way past time for bed. Good night and love ya Gen."

"Love ya too Jamie." We hugged awkwardly and I gave him another kiss on the cheek. "Now go get some rest."

"Amen to that." He took a deep breath and stepped into the barren and frigid night, hurrying up the steps and disappearing into the huge building. That done, I drove home and showered, ready to start writing. And here I am, done, tired and wondering if I got Jamie's words exactly right when he had been reading that manga. I know I'm close and it's definitely something to bring up once we're healthy.

Damn, Jamie got off on yoai. Now I wonder if I should tell Min Seo that...

Joshana
Joshana
273 Followers