Finding the Perfect Fit Pt. 25

Story Info
Pandora, Gen and Nika make 3, at least for a night.
18.3k words
4.84
4.2k
14

Part 25 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joshana
Joshana
272 Followers

August 8

So I talked with Nika last night and it was weird. Like, weirder in ways I couldn't have predicted. So while Jamie's learning how to apply makeup and puzzling out how to pronounce mascara, I'm going to type out my encounter. And I'm offering no help with his struggles to read the tiny text on the make up tube as he might be the only person on the planet trying to do so.

I worked as normal and upon clocking out, I checked my phone as I already had the address punched into a map to guide me there. And making that drive alone was kinda freaking me out, especially when I got to those rich few blocks by the upscale stores, most of the houses so far back on sprawling properties it was darker here than most other streets.

Finally I got to the right place, a metal gate blocking my way and I sat before it, car idling as I prepared to send Nika a message before it opened on it's own. Being completely honest, I nearly kicked it in reverse right then and got the fuck out of there. But instead curiosity got the better of me so I drove up the shorter drive and parked before the two car garage, the house two stories and not as grand as others here but still far nicer than anything I'd probably ever own. Plus only one window had any light coming from it, being by the front door. All others were dark.

I got out of my car, feeling very out of place in my work shirt and jeans, and walked up to the small porch that provided the only light in the entire yard. A sprinkler was running somewhere close but otherwise it was quiet as I knocked on a door that looked like it belonged on a castle. It opened quickly and I was face to face with Nika once more.

There was a definite sense of relief at seeing her but I was still on edge. Sure, she didn't look like a murderer but I was already unnerved so the odds of me ending up dead weren't zero, at least in my head. I was there to talk to a person about Jamie potentially blowing them and instead I was wondering about getting killed!

"Hey, how's it going?" She asked, her voice a bit lower than Jamie's feminine one but still utterly convincing. Hell, I hadn't known any better first time meeting her.

"Not bad but I got questions Nika." At that, she laughed and stepped back, allowing me in. The living room was richly decorated, with a large TV displaying a video of someone playing a game hung over a fireplace, a huge couch opposite it. The floor was wood with a rug in the middle, paired with the lamps and the overall ambiance was one of drowsy affluence. My parent's living room never looked or felt anything close to this.

Nika sat on the couch and gestured for me to sit so I chose a nearby chair that was stuffed to the point of almost feeling like I was sitting on a marshmallow. It was almost comfy and very different from the worn down feel of our couch.

"Yep I know." She took a sip of water and looked my way, dressed very differently than the first time I'd met her but that was to be expected. In a tight dark shirt that showed off her breasts and purple shorts, she looked both good and ready for bed, lacking make up and with her hair loose. Nika had a thinner face than Jamie but still had all the cues of femininity. Not that I should have been judging her but... I don't have an excuse. It was still Nika and she was still hot, end of story.

"Okay, it's kinda a long story but I'm gonna give you the short version so I don't have to tell it twice." I nodded, still not fully comfortable with being here or just comfortable at all. It was then I concluded the chair was overstuffed as it wasn't letting me sink into it.

"This isn't my house." At that, for reasons I can't say, I burst out laughing. Nika paused, bemused as I tried and failed to stop or even attempt to explain myself.

"Sorry!" I gave a few more giggles before getting my shit under control. "It's just that ya probably bout my age and sorry, there's no fuckin' way this is ya place. I'm kinda half expecting to still get murdered, to be honest." I really shouldn't have said that last part but there it was, my mouth running with a mind of it's own. However, it made Nika giggle so maybe I hadn't fucked it up.

"It is kinda creepy here all alone, not gonna lie." She said, checking behind her and finding nothing but darkness and a wall with pictures hanging there. "No, see, it's my girlfriend's and I look after it while she's not here." I then remembered that tall, stacked woman who showed up for Nika at the anime convention and me recalling it must have shown as she nodded.

"Yep, it's Sylvia's place." Even with that knowledge I was still trying to figure out what in the fuck Sylvia did to afford this place. "She does something with bank securities or some shit, I don't know. Every time she talks about it I get bored and zone out." I gave a bark of laughter at Nika's honesty and that got a smile from her.

"One of Sylvia's conditions is I don't tell anyone I'm here alone as she's worried someone might break in and rob the place or kill me. Or maybe both? Probably both." I sat there for a second before my mouth once more spouted off some shit.

"Is this place haunted or something? Why do we both have murder vibes?!" Nika laughed hard at that, drumming her feet against the floor.

"It'd explain a lot! But nah, for real, Sylvia worries all the time about everything. I see her point in being safe but I still wanted to talk in person so here we are." I nudged the back cushion with an elbow, trying to make it give so I could get comfortable and Nika noticed. "Come to the couch! That chair's fucking useless and I'm tempted to take it out back and Ol' Yeller it." That made me laugh and I sighed upon sitting on the couch, back in a usual corner and far more at ease.

"Why not meet at a restaurant or something?" I asked, rubbing my face and sighing. "Sorry, this is still weird to me and I can't seem to shake the murdery vibes."

"Well, my driver's license is expired and Sylvia said if she finds even a single dent in her car she's going to make me clean the whole house from top to bottom with a toothbrush. So... I don't get out much!" Nika was still acting cheery but I couldn't tell if she was joking or that was a legit threat leveled towards her. "Besides, here we can talk freely without worrying about anyone overhearing."

"Aside from the murderer lurking outside." Nika gave a grin that spelled nothing but trouble, reminding me of Jamie in the front seat of my car, his hands between my legs and me catching a flash of his face by streetlight.

"Yes, Jason and Michael and even Chucky can listen in but that's fine." She pulled out a phone and then looked at the screen before showing it to me. It was one of the pictures Jamie and I had taken, with us still facing the camera but embracing, our boobs being pressed together. "So that's your bi curious significant other?" I nodded, still admiring Jamie in the picture and noting how good his pinkish and purplish hair looked. And it didn't look bad on me, I can admit.

"I had to look up gygecomastia." Nika admitted and I gave a single chuckle.

"Yeah, it wasn't something I was familiar with until meeting Jamie." I said and Nika nodded, looking once more at the screen.

"They looks great." An observation from Nika, one that I happened to agree with. "I want to hear Jamie's story but from them? Her?" That caught me off guard and my first instinct was to shrug but that wasn't the right answer.

"Uh, well, Jamie's still a guy but he's been expanding his..." And then I failed to find a word but Nika saved me.

"Sounds like Jamie's exploring their gender identity." She said and I pointed at her, both happy and annoyed she had found the right term where I had faltered.

"Yes, that!" I exclaimed. "And he's gotten curious about a few things and so, here we are."

"Oh believe me, I getcha." Nika said, looking thoughtful and that was very much at odds with how I knew her from the convention, in tight purple clothing and showing plenty of skin. "Here's the deal: I'm interested. You alone, well, your pretty damn hot but having a curious significant other in tow? That's interesting! And potentially dangerous."

"What about Sylvia? She doesn't seem like someone to mess around with." I said, remembering her terminator stare at me.

"We have an understanding and it's also why you needed to show up here. I need a picture of you to send to her, along with explaining who you are and why your here. We'll talk it over, blah blah blah." Nika said, as if the whole process was routine. Meanwhile it sounded to me as if Sylvia was a control freak. But then again if Jamie was going to be holed up someplace without me being there for long periods of time, I wouldn't be much better.

"Um, sure but doesn't this kinda suck for ya? Being stuck in the house all the time and ya girlfriend's not even here?" I said, having rejected the idea of even being in a long distance relationship. Nika smiled once more, sex and danger coming off her in equal measures.

"Look, Gen, you don't know me yet and that's fine. There's a pretty good chance we're going to get to know each other pretty well after our next talk. But I'm a recovering asshole and being here isn't a punishment or anything like that. No, I prefer it to being out there." Nika said while leaning forward, eyes utterly focused on me. "And I prefer people who know what they want. So if Jamie wants someone to go down on, then they need to show up with you and we'll figure it out. And if the both of you are looking fine, well, that ain't going to hurt your odds any." She leaned back and checked her phone before raising it and snapping a picture of me, probably not very flattering. But it was part of this whole operation so I said nothing.

"When will you be able to come by?" Nika asked after a pause and I blinked back, digesting all of that.

"Uh, Sunday night I think. That's when Jamie has off next." I said and she nodded.

"Be here around 9 pm and be ready to talk before anything happens. If I'm not feeling it, no deal. If you or Jamie aren't feeling it, no deal. So it's all or nothing, got it?" Nika said and now it was my turn to nod as she sat back. "Sorry, it's just how it's gotta be."

"No, it's fine. And we'll be here." I said and Nika gave me that dangerous look, sly and dangerous.

"So... When we met I was like two days away from getting my boobs. Wouldja like to see them now?" She asked sweetly, sending alarms off in my skull.

"Ah, thanks for the offer but no. Not without Jamie here." I said instantly and now, typing this, I'm proud of how I reacted. Still, I'm curious about how fake boobies look or feel but then wasn't the right time.

"Good. See you Sunday then." And with that Nika resumed playing her video, leaving me sitting there with a bad case of mood whiplash. "Oh and try not to get murdered when you leave."

"Yeah, sure." And that's the last thing I said to her before leaving, the door heavy and closing with finality behind me. Standing on the porch, I pulled out my phone and turned the flashlight on, still finding this place creepier than some of the sketcher parts of town I'd been to. Got to my car without incident and the 'ding!' alerting me to receiving a text nearly made me scream but it was Jamie asking how it was going. I got in my car, locked the doors and checked the back seat before firing it up and replying, saying it went fine and I was on my way home.

I was glad for the light of the more usual parts of town and even the radio ads were comforting. There had been nothing but silence in the rich part, no mutter of traffic or music playing, nothing. God that had been weird! But I made it home and found a freshly showered Jamie lounging on the couch, clearly eager to ask questions as I took my shoes off and sat beside him. Without him saying anything, I told him about the meeting, including how she offered to flash me and how all or nothing might happen Sunday.

"She sounds... Interesting." I agreed, not even mentioning how interesting Sylvia must be to have hooked up with Nika. "Well, I guess it's a good thing I'm getting a makeup lesson from Min Seo tomorrow." I closed my eyes and murmured as Jamie placed his head in my lap. I had questions but none of them Jamie could answer so I stayed silent instead, my fried nerves and being tired from work lulling me to sleep.

Before long Jamie helped me to my feet and I stumbled to the bedroom, undressing and falling on the bed in a stupor. And only a knock at the door got me up, finding out it was morning and Jamie had beat me awake for once. I quickly rolled out of bed and got a shirt on, still blinking sleep out of my eyes. I heard talking in the living room and opened the door, finding Min Seo with a large make up case and, a first, having none on. Look, she's still hot but finding her plain was almost as much a shock as waking up given how damn good she is at working with it.

Jamie, in one of my tank tops and short shorts, was bright eyed and practically bouncing in place. I waved at Min Seo as she asked how I was doing.

"Just woke up, brain ain't on yet, do whatcha gotta do for Jamie." I hit up the bathroom and washed my hands, then face, feeling more aware as I walked to the kitchen, grabbing a can of caffeine as I sat on the couch. Meanwhile Min Seo and Jamie had taken the long mirror from the bedroom and propped it in a corner, along with taking my neglected computer chair and setting it up before it. Min Seo sat on the edge of the couch and began laying out the makeup bought during the shopping trip earlier in the week, explaining what each one was and what it did.

So right now I have a front row seat to a very unique experience, being reminded of my Mom teaching me about all of this around middle school and saying she understood if I didn't want to bother with any of it. With that going on I started typing out all of this and now Jamie's bitching about eyeliner and Min Seo doesn't have any fucking mercy. Yep, she just did her own without flinching and handed the pencil to Jamie. That was bad ass in it's own way and now Jamie's trying his best to mimic her, biting down hard on his lower lip while delicately running the liner about his eyes.

Finally that ordeal was done and, still without mercy, Min Seo handed him a compact with eye shadow before showing him how to apply it. After the better part of an hour, Min Seo was back in her element with sharp eyes and red lips. Jamie, meanwhile, had a softer appearance and it woke me all the way up.

Just from the look I was getting in the mirror I knew Pandora had stepped forward. Pink lips and undertones in the cheeks, paired with the dark about her eyes and the purple above them completed the look her hair promised. She smiled at me in the mirror and I saved this and put the computer away, something far more pressing requiring my attention.

"See, it's not so hard." Min Seo said and Pandora nodded, her smile radiant. "Be sure to keep practicing, it's the only way to get it right."

"I'll do that. Thank you so much!" Pandora said, hugging Min Seo, who clearly didn't know how to feel at having such a pretty person pushing boobs against her. I could only giggle at the whole show before Min Seo wiggled out of Pandora's grip.

"I need to get going. Let me know if you need any more help, I usually can text." Said while packing her makeup, Min Seo gave me a wave before taking her leave, Pandora locking the door behind her before facing me with a grin that was close to Nika's.

"I got time before needing to head to work." She said, walking over with a hip sway that should have been comical but wasn't. "And this is how I want to look when meeting Nika." She said upon reaching the couch, her shorts starting to show a little something in the front.

"Ya look great Pandora." Her blush wasn't covered by the artificial one and the grin had less of that bashful tinge to it, more pleased instead. She was dressed and ready for a day of fun and sun while I was still in sleeping clothes, prepared for a nap and little else.

"Then give me a few minutes, I wanna do this right." She gave me a kiss on the tip of my nose before retreating to the bedroom. I got to my feet and began pacing, blood starting to heat up and I welcomed it. Pandora was growing further and I had to be ready to rise to her height. However, without my dick I felt under equipped for the task. Even so, there was no way I wouldn't take this chance after seeing Pandora looking so beautiful and sure.

The door creaked open and I took my shirt off, reaching for the knob and recoiling as something came from the darkness. Of course it was Pandora's hand but it was holding my black dress but after last night it might have been a ghost or something else with murderous intent.

"Please?" The soft word came from the darkness and there was no denying it. I took the dress and changed into it, the long skirts hanging down and not quite covering my legs due to the slits in the side. Yeah, I didn't wear this often but I was feeling it that day. The air teasing my legs and the slinky fabric both covering me and not. Right then, I understood why Jamie-Pandora loved wearing these dresses whenever they could.

The door opened again and this time it opened all the way. Pandora stood there in the silver dress, not looking like a high school girl ready for a dance but rather a woman wanting to hit the dance floor. At once, I could and couldn't believe this was Jamie, that shy guy who had turned red just by looking at a bra. This was Jamie fully freed, having taken a new name to show just how much change had transpired.

And I stepped towards her before shutting the door behind me as Pandora asked. The dark was only broken by a single candle that was also providing a cinnamon apple scent to our bedroom.

"My God girl." I said and Pandora didn't blush but just grinned, pleased. She tapped her phone and set it down on the bed before extending her hand towards me.

"Care to dance?" She said as the song from our night on the old highway started, completing the scene. I took her hand and pulled Pandora close, those dark rimmed eyes looking up at me. She came close, swaying with the music and I felt her arousal against me. "This is what I wanted every time we talked about having a place together." She said, laying her head against me, soft combed hair ticking my bare shoulder.

"Same." I said, having some idea that this would be happening but not during daylight hours and before Pandora had to work.

"I'm excited and worried about Sunday night." She said and I agreed with her, not sure how to explain the tangle of emotions I had about Nika meeting Pandora. "But I wanted to spend what time I had today with you." A brief press of her crotch against mine before she looked up at me. Without needing to speak, I let loose of her and Pandora turned around and now her butt was against me. And she sighed, back arching as I felt her ass wrapped up and covered with finery wiggle into me.

The song was picking back up, the male voices singing they were my passenger, demanding me to drive faster. We were in a room instead of my car but really, that didn't matter. Pandora trusted me and was asking in her own way for me to drive, to be in control.

My hands went to her breasts and she gave a pleased moan, not innocent but more knowing of these things. Pandora was growing up and understood how good these things felt but that didn't detract from us then and there. We swayed back and forth for a little longer, the skirts swishing against each other as those who wore them got handsy but took their time in going any further.

"Gen, please..." More a sigh than words but I still knew what she wanted. Spreading my legs slightly, escaping the confines of the skirt as I gave a thrust and got a gasping moan in return. Pandora was so soft, so touchable and tender and I wanted her. That ass I'd gotten to know so well was rubbing against me and I returned the motion, the slick fabric of the dresses making it all too easy. Her breasts were in my hands, large and heavy. And that ass was just as plush, receptive to my motions.

Joshana
Joshana
272 Followers