Finding the Perfect Fit Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joshana
Joshana
273 Followers

"Finally Sylvia tells me I'm being a bigger asshole than usual and asks if she can help. So I tell her I need something to do, that just laying about is killing me. She tells me to clean out a shed in the backyard, it's full of junk that needs to go. So I go out back, find a pair of gloves and yeah, there was a bunch of busted old shit that I dragged out into a trailer. Took a few hours but I felt better after. Just needed to do move around and sweat some, I guess." Another sip that failed to hide the shadow cross her face. Her voice starts to waver as she goes on, eyes boring into the floor and not rising.

"I go back inside and thank Sylvia for that, honestly. She says I should shower before I get my reward for helping her out." A long pause and I'm shocked to find she's near tears when Nika looks up. Jamie tells her 'It's okay, take your time' and Nika just shakes her head, sending dark curls whipping about. Still, it takes longer than usual for her to speak.

"I shower, still feeling pretty good but then after I wipe the steam off the mirror. And... There it was, the answer to what was wrong. Seeing that fucking face took away my good mood and the rest of me sent me right back to hating everything and everyone." Her voice was far lower now, utterly hateful and so different I felt a sliver of fear run up my spine. Turning her head to the side, Nika gives a single harsh cough before taking another drink, her glass held in a death grip by both hands. "I go to Sylvia in the kitchen and I'm crying even before I get there and she asks 'what's wrong?'. And I don't know how to tell her that every picture of me taken was wrong, that I felt like a stranger to myself. Instead I ask how she can to even look at me, at this." Jamie slid forward off the couch, his knees hitting the rug and leaned forward, catching Nika in a hug. And they stayed together for a while, the soft sounds of her crying able to be heard over Jamie's quiet comforts.

At some point Jamie fell back on his haunches and Nika wiped her eyes with the back of a hand, smearing her makeup. The rest of her water was drained and she took a deep breath before making a shooing gestured towards Jamie, who sat back on the couch.

"Thank you." Said quietly, Nika glanced from Jamie to me and I had nothing to add so she carried on." Well, Sylvia talked to me for a while before setting me up with a councilor and that..." Amazingly, Nika actually smiled before shaking her head. "I nearly got kicked out my first visit there, the guy asking a whole bunch of questions before noting I had confidence issues. I told him 'No shit Sherlock' and for a second I was sure he was going to toss me out on my ass. Instead he grabbed a squishy stress ball from his desk, gave me one too and told me to buckle up cause it was going to get bumpy." Another smile, this one more knowing and sly.

"He wasn't wrong. Turns out, I had self loathing issues stemming from a lack of self esteem ultimately deriving from gender dysphoria. I think Sylvia stepped in at some point cause I start HRT earlier than I think is normal and it helps but not enough, I still have a potato for a face." I bite back laughter and hear Jamie snort but Nika only gives that winning smile once more. "No, come on, let it out! My best jokes are at my own expense, especially when it's that miserable fucker I used to be." Jamie barked out laughter, covering his mouth and failing to stifle the sounds he was making.

"Sorry! I just, I've been there and yeah, screw that guy!" Jamie gleeful deceleration made Nika laugh and once more the mood in the room mutated into something more familiar and happy.

"My councilor told me I needed to have a goal, something to work towards. I told him I didn't want to be that fucker who hated everything by default anymore. So yeah, screw that guy!" Nika leaned forward holding a hand upright and Jamie gave her a high five, even that sound seeming more upbeat than it should have.

"It's not easy, Sylvia ended up with what had to have been like a hundred cue cards with 'You are being an asshole.' written on them and would give me one when the situation called for it. At the end of the first day of doing that I had 30 of the fuckers." I stared at Nika and she just nodded, looking ever so slightly ashamed. "The goal was to get that number under five. I'm still not quite there yet." That last part Nika said quickly, as if confessing but she moved past it.

"Long story short, all my old clothes get donated, Sylvia agrees to help me out anyway she can and one day I ask her if there was anything that could be done about my potato face." Jamie gives a shocked peal of laughter while I look closer, seeing her slim, sharp, intelligent face and unable to find the discontent, miserable person she apparently had been.

"Let me guess, you're guessing 'how?', right?" Nika says to me and I have no excuse, no answer aside from shaking my head. "Well, it's called facial feminization surgery and it does wonders. That plus estrogen, along with time, and here I am, freed of my potato face!" Nika smiles and while I couldn't see who she had been, I understood who she was now. It was similar to seeing Pandora out at the mall or beside me during that car ride down the old highway. The person who had been lurking, scared to come out, finally broke from that shell and now freed, was radiant.

"And then I find out that maybe I don't hate myself but instead all the expectations placed on me. Sylvia tells me I've got great legs and, well..." Nika blushes and looks away from us, reminding me of Jamie seeing himself in my mirror when first dressing up. "She's right. And that's step one of about a million of me not self loathing anymore." Nika wasn't kidding, she did have great legs but I couldn't fathom that being the stepping stone of building a new personality. Though, I suppose Jamie might have done similar with his rack.

"Eventually I bring up that my boobs are taking forever to grow in and since I'm not lucky like SOME PEOPLE HERE, we make plans to fix that!" More laughter greeted that, Jamie and I enduring her glare that softened as she shook her head. "We do research and find out there's hip implants, butt lifts, all sorts of stuff." I glance over at a still smiling Jamie but I could tell he was interested in what she was saying. "So I go from like a 2 out of 10 to a 6 and Sylvia makes sure I've got the outfits and make up to be a damn good 6." Nika was grinning as Jamie spoke up.

"6? Nope, sorry, that's too low." Nika rolls her eyes but Jamie keeps talking. "There's no reason to judge yourself against everyone else when you've had it so much harder." Jamie says, deadly serious in the femme voice but it doesn't detract from the weight of what was said.

"Jamie, dear, that was a joke." Nika said, looking at us on the couch with a slight smile on her lips. "But thanks for looking out for me."

"I..." Jamie started but then trailed off, having nothing to say to save face.

"Hey, um, thanks for being so honest. I helped Jamie with some bad stuff and it's not easy to deal with that alone. I'm glad you met Sylvia and made it here Nika." I said, finally speaking up and maybe not getting my thoughts out very elegantly but it got the point across. Meanwhile, Nika was looking at me with an expression I couldn't figure out before giving a single chuckle that didn't have much mirth to it.

"As, heh, as a recovering, self loathing asshole, I want to throw that back into your face." She took a deep breath, went to take a drink and found her cup empty, then took mine when I offered it. Half went down in a single gulp and Nika sighed. "But I won't. I'm trying not to be that person anymore." Finishing off my water, Nika rose and stretched.

"But that's enough depressing shit! We can talk more later but first, we're all going to take a bathroom break and you two are going to figure out if you really want to do this." Nika started to walk away before pointing down a darkened hallway. "Bathroom's thatta way." And with that, she was gone and Jamie and I were alone.

"Well shit." I said, already feeling drained after hearing all of that. "Ya okay over there?" Jamie took one of my hands and tugged me on my feet, leading me towards the hallway but pausing before I flipped a light switch.

"Thank you!" And I was hurried along as Jamie walked faster than usual, the hem of his skirt rising to risky heights as we found the bathroom and darted inside. I waited and was relieved to see Jamie with that half curious, half turned on expression he usual had before we broke out the lube. "Need to go?" I shook my head and Jamie leaned on the wall beside the door, arms crossed under his breasts, not saying anything but I felt his hesitance and knew if I didn't speak up, this chance might be lost.

"If ya wanna try it, I'd say this is the best chance ya gonna get." I said softly, believing every word.

"I meant what I said earlier. This... Is just so I can quiet my curiosity, say I've done it." Jamie said, looking vulnerable in the little black dress that showed so much boobage but still not calling the deal off.

"What if ya like it?" I asked despite not wanting to, that being one of the few problems I could see occurring.

"I... Guess we look into buying a better dildo?" I snorted so hard I had to run to the bathroom and blow my nose, needing to do that twice as I kept biting back laughter the whole time.

"That's not a real answer!" I shouted back at him, coughing and giggling, the combined noises probably what going insane sounded like.

"What else am I suppose to say? I can't know until I do it and even if it's my favorite thing ever I still love you Gen! So we make it work, right?" Jamie had come into the bright bathroom with me before the large and immaculately clean mirror.

"Right!" I once more took Jamie by the bare shoulders and checked us out in the mirror, seeing two girls dressed up and ready to have a night out on the town. "I love ya too Jamie. Now let's see if all ya practice pays off."

"Hopefully." And I got to see Jamie blur into Pandora, the chest puff out slightly more, wetting her lips before resettling them just differently enough, a slight movement in the skirt. With only a kiss on the cheek and moving my arm down about her hips, I led Pandora out into the living room to see Nika talking on the phone.

"Hey, introduce yourselves to Sylvia." Nika aimed her phone at us and Pandora gave a little wave as I looked at the familiar face on the screen. Sylvia looked tired but alert, her eyes were still sharp and her expression softened when she looked Pandora over, surprising me.

"Um, hi? I'm Pandora and this is Gen and I guess we're going to be doing things with Nika?" Pandora said in a sweet, uncertain voice, giving a squeak as I moved my hand from her hip to ass, giving that a squeeze and earning a glare in return.

"Nika wasn't kidding, you are an adorable little thing."Sylvia said in a deeper voice, still feminine but fill of authority. "I can see why she's interested. And good to see you again Gen." I smiled and grabbed Pandora's ass again, making her jump.

"Can I trust you two to be adults about the situation and not get attached?" We both nodded and Sylvia stayed silent for a moment before speaking again. "Nika's catching up on all the wild sex she feels she missed out on and it's not fair to take that away from her when I'm traveling for work."

"Pfft, she's just saying that cause she gets tired of railing me." Nika said and Sylvia laughed, her smile catching me off guard and reminding me just how damn beautiful she was.

"Nika, dear, don't forget: I paid for that ass and it belongs to me." I raised an eyebrow at that but Nika just nodded, grinning at us. "Anyway, I need to get to bed so you two have fun with Nika but remember: She's mine." The stern tone returned to Sylvia's voice and I felt Pandora stiffen in response.

"Noted." I said and that cool, sharp gaze came to me before the woman on the small screen nodded. Nika resumed in speaking with Sylvia, trading admissions of love with her before hanging up.

"See? No big deal, just have to talk to the Boss Lady before getting to the good stuff." Nika said, tossing her phone on the overstuffed chair and standing by the couch.

"Um, how do you feel about Sylvia saying you belong to her?" Pandora asked in a small voice, pressing closer to me and I wrapped her in my arms.

"I like it." Nika said in a lower, more sensual tone, making Pandora shiver. "It makes me feel loved knowing Sylvia's so insistent I'm hers. And she's paid for all the work I had done so yeah, she does literally own my ass but I'm fine as long as it gets to look this good." And then she turned around, showing the tight dress being stretched over her hips and butt. It was very shapely, not quite as full as Pandora's but wider, closer to my figure if anything.

"So, um..." Pandora said, snapping us out of admiring Nika as she faced us again.

"Wanna get on with it?" Nika said and Pandora nodded, with me noticing there was definitely something happening in the front of her dress. "Are you okay with me kissing him?" Nika asked me but before I could speak up, Pandora spoke.

"Call me Pandora please. And, uh, no offense but..." And the person who had come so far swallowed hard before speaking again. "I'm going to be a girl tonight." She said in a small voice and I kissed her on a red cheek, once more noticing Pandora was very excited by all of this.

"Pandora huh? Cute." Nika said before summoning us over with a 'come hither' gesture. Nika's narrow and pretty face looked into Pandora's round, cute one. "What, I'm not going to understand wanting to be a girl?" Pandora shook her head violently, pink and purple hair flying about in a cotton candy cloud.

"No! I just don't want to insult you is all." Pandora said, making Nika smirk.

"If you want to be a girl, either tonight or any other time, I'd say you are doing a fucking good job at it." Nika said, making Pandora flush with color. "May I?" She asked Pandora, who nodded. "May I?" Nika then asked me and I stepped back, heart pounding in my chest as I nodded.

I watched as Nika, slightly taller than Pandora, raise a hand and touch my love's face lightly. Pandora was looking into her eyes, face red and her impressive chest heaving as Nika, silent, slowly leaned forward. Standing there, I watched as Pandora kissed someone else and yeah, there was a surge of blind, rabid jealousy but there was a thrill as well. The first kiss was light, lips pressing against each other before Pandora pulled back, breathing hard before looking over at me. Instead of saying anything I gave a thumbs up as seeing this forbidden scene had stricken me mute. Only now do I want to smack me for resorting to a fucking thumbs up instead of saying, doing, something, anything else!

Pandora looked back up at Nika and her hands went about the white clad waist, pulling the taller woman closer. Their breasts pressed together slightly, then more as their lips met once again, Pandora letting out a light, muffled moan that I was so familiar with as they began making out in earnest. Nika took hold of Pandora's ass and gave it a squeeze before taking hold of the hem of the dress and pulling it up. Pandora's purple lace panties were exposed, along with her garter belt and Nika gave her ass a little slap, the sound making me jump and Pandora break off the kiss.

"Nope, no, none of that." She said breathlessly, smoothing her skirt down out of habit as Nika smirked, making me want to throw her out the window but instead I walked over, the usual heat already stoked plenty high from seeing that display and wanting in on the action. Plus a sliver of that feral jealousy was still stuck in my heart and I wanted to show Nika who was in charge.

"My turn?" I asked Pandora and she nodded with wide eyes as I faced Nika, seeing the pretty woman who had caught my eye during that long summer now looking at me with the same confidence after making out with my girlfriend. I took charge, stepping close and folding my arms about her waist and feeling the ass that belonged to Sylvia. Nika was warm and soft, her lips finding mine and the breath was different than Pandora's and Min Seo's. And I felt a hardness that was very familiar pressing against me and this time I hiked her skirt up before running my hands up and down that firm and shapely ass.

My tongue became very familiar with Nika's and I heard her moan as I pressed into that hardness, pulling her closer as well. Finally I broke away from her lips but Nika moved back with me, kissing with more force than Pandora ever had and I had to remove a hand from her ass and put a finger over her lips when I pulled back for the second time. She instantly started pouting before grinding on me, lips parted as she showed her displeasure in an amusing way.

"Pandora." I said softly, looking over and seeing she was staring at us with awe, making no attempt at covering what was happening in the front of her dress. She walked the few steps over, looking at Nika with wide eyes. Letting loose of Nika, I sank to my knees and Pandora followed suit until we were looking at Nika's panty clad crotch, a skimpy white piece that utterly failed to hide away what very much wanted to come out.

"Mmm, I got two hot chicks all to myself." Nika said, grinning down at us, Pandora giving a light whimper beside me. "Who wants it first?" I glanced over at Pandora and saw all manner of emotions on her face, from fear to longing. Taking it slow, I placed a hand over Nika's imprisoned member, feeling it's heat and straining length. My fingers ran from the base and went between the smooth and bare legs to where the head was hiding and rubbed there, Nika giving a gasp that she tried to hide. Removing my hand, I leaned over and murmured in Pandora's ear she knew what to do and now was the time to try it.

So, with a shaking hand, she repeated my actions, feeling a dick that wasn't her own for the first time. "It's so hot." She said quietly, maybe not even aware of speaking. Pandora took her hand back and took a deep breath, closing her eyes and raising her face the ceiling. Both Nika and I were watching her, wanting to see what she would do. Pandora reached back and undid the zipper of her dress some and wiggled out of the top, showing off her nearly naked torso. In only a push up bra that was showing off just how much she had, Pandora opened her eyes. The panic was gone. With one hand she began feeling the bare skin of her own cleavage while the other began feeling Nika's penis again, far more sure in her movements.

Then, with both hands, Pandora slipped the panties down and Nika sprang free, her length seeming to exult in tasting the open air. It was long, longer than Pandora's but not by much and it curved upward at the end and she sat back and studied what had been set loose.

"I..." Pandora said before I took the silky smooth thing in my hand, then gestured she do the same. Nika stood there, breathing harder as Pandora's hand joined mine, both of us just feeling it. It was very much alive, almost seeming to pulse in my fingers. One of the things that stuck me was the smell, as it was fruity and not at all what I was used to from Pandora. I made a note to ask later but the thought was gone as Pandora began to stroke and I removed my hand and then she was jerking Nika off.

"There ya go." That's all our host had time to say before Pandora scooted closer, more in front of Nika, making it clear what she wanted. I got out of her way, hearing my heart in my ears as I fell from my knees to my butt as Pandora looked up at Nika's face. Pandora's lips parted and she leaned in, boobs straining against the bra as she placed a kiss on the head, just like I'd done to her and she'd done to my false phallus.

But this was the real deal. Pandora opened her mouth wider, tongue slipping out and running about the head until it was shining in the light of the room. Then she drew back, pulled in a deep breath and, shooting a glance my way, opened her pink lips up in an 'O' before taking more of Nika in her mouth. I watched, slack jawed, as Pandora began blowing Nika, looking up at the woman before closing her eyes and moaning loudly as more 100% genuine organic dick was taken.

Joshana
Joshana
273 Followers