Finding the Perfect Fit Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hand about the base, Pandora gave a few strokes while her head was still and then switched it, holding her steady while her head bobbed to and fro. She couldn't take it all and knew that, not gagging but instead working what she could. I scrabbled towards her, brushing hair out of her face and unable to look away from this sight.

Pulling back, she panted as Nika's now wet length was only a few inches away from her face. I kissed my love frantically, tasting something new on her tongue and knowing what it was only made it all the more enticing. There was no jealously anymore but rather a numb amazement at seeing her do this.

"Will you...?" Pandora said in a small voice before poking the still eager for attention dick, sending it swaying about. "With me?" I'd seen a few porn videos that had two women and a dude and knew how this was going to work. Granted, I'd also seen a video that had two guys and a chick, with the very effeminate guy teaming up with the woman to blow a beefy guy before taking turns getting plowed by him but that memory was there and gone, unable to stick around in the calm chaos of what we were doing.

Stripping my shirt off, I didn't bother with any foreplay and took at least half of Nika, her heat familiar but the taste and shape being new. I slid down the length before it poked the back of my throat and I didn't chance going any further. Running my tongue along the underside, I sat back on my haunches and became aware of Pandora jacking Nika off while I was doing that.

Letting loose with a 'pop!', I sat back and shared a brief kiss with Pandora before she took Nika back in her mouth with a moan. She took at least half before slowly backing off, looking up at Nika the whole time. Then she was off and I took hold of that living heat and once more tasted fruit mixed with the usual musk, along with something salty. Looking up at her, I saw a familiar expression, one that said she wasn't going to last much longer.

Sitting back, I watched as Pandora wordlessly took the dick in her hand and slid it between parted lips, not taking as much but judging by the moan Nika gave, she was doing a good job with what she had. I whispered something to her and Pandora spared a second to glance at me before shifting her attention to Nika, bobbing her head faster as the standing woman gave a strangled cry. Pandora worked her hand along the shaft faster and I saw Nika's face seize in utter pleasure. A startled sound came from Pandora as she stopped moving her head and I saw her swallow, then again. I watched as Pandora rose slightly, letting Nika out of her mouth and the next shot of white was fired over her still contained cleavage, then another splatter was added as she moaned.

By the time Nika stumbled away from Pandora, there were streams of thick white threatening to run down to the bra. And yet, when Pandora opened her eyes and looked at me, that sharp expression told me exactly what needed to happen. So I rose and buried my face in her breasts as she moaned, lapping up the mess both Pandora and Nika had made. And when her breasts were clean, I raised my face and Pandora kissed me, the salty taste still lingering on her tongue. And she moaned, communicating in the most primal way that she had done it, her curiosity had been sated and when her lips left mine, I whispered how proud I was while holding her close.

At some point I became aware of movement and I saw Nika walk into the room with three glasses, all of them having been refilled. Her dress had been pulled back down but there was no effort to hide her erection. Pandora, still in my arms, looked up and then stood, with me following suit. Nothing was said as we all drank and then sat on the couch.

"Well, I'll say that, if you choose, there's a bright future of sucking cock ahead of you!" Nika said, breaking the silence and I nearly spit a mouthful of water all over her, with Pandora flushing very red before speaking.

"It's just for tonight. Unless it's Gen, then sure, I wouldn't mind doing that more." She said, wrapping an arm about my waist as I hugged her close.

"Hey, lucky you having someone who's willing to go down on you guy and girl style!" Nika said, giving a toast before drinking, Pandora looking at her with curiosity. "What?"

"I uh, I've never done the girl part. Not really." Pandora said softly, Nika's brow furrowing before looking up at me for confirmation. I said and did nothing but Nika carefully set her glass down on the table.

"Why not?" Nika asked rather forcibly, making Pandora flinch slightly.

"I don't know what to do down there and Gen never brought it up and I don't want to do it wrong!" All that came that out of Pandora as I stood there, utterly embarrassed as Nika sighed.

"Look, Pandora, the internet is a thing. And if Gen's willing to go down on you, then you should be willing to return the favor!" Pandora, looking at the floor, nodded. "Consider yourself lucky. I had the same problem but Sylvia just sat on my face until I got it right. My friggin' mouth was stuck open the whole next day with my tongue like this:" Nika opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out, curling it at the end, making me giggle far too hard and Pandora just looked at her, seeming to leave all shame behind.

"Could you... Teach me? Is that okay?" Pandora asked Nika, then me, in the same breath. My brain instantly locked up at the idea of her going down on me, then I saw Nika studying me before shrugging.

"I'm up for anything you two are. Just follow me to my bedroom so we don't make a mess on the couch." And then Nika was walking off and Pandora took my hand, pulling me along a darkened hallway, then into a large and equally dark room with at least a queen sized bed waiting there.

"Okay, you: Get naked." Nika said to me before turning to Pandora. "And you, I was going to offer to blow you but not until your girlfriend is taken care of." Pandora once more flushed with color and I briefly considered telling Nika to lay off my girlfriend but my head was buzzing, seeing the both of them so close was making me giddy. Shirt, bra, skirt and panties were all stripped off and I lay on the cool covers, a single lamp in the corner giving just enough light to see.

"Have you done this before?" Nika asked me and I shook my head, recalling a night where Cass and I had nearly done it in the back of my car but a cop with the sirens blaring blasted by and scared us off trying it. "Alright, both of you listen then because if Pandora here decides to go all the way into being a girl, then you are going to need to know this as well." Pandora's wide eyed expression told me she had never considered that and to be fair, neither had I.

"I'm not saying I'm the best at it but I can get Sylvia off so that counts for something." Nika said while approaching the bed. "Gen, lay back and spread 'em. If I do something wrong then tell me, okay?" I nod and follow her directions, the mattress creaking as the both of them get close to my exposed, dripping sex. Seeing Pandora blow someone and then this was too much, too fast but I welcomed it. Just for tonight, all the rules gone and chaos reigned, the fire that consumed my thoughts was welcome to run wild and free.

"First of all, start with blowing where she's wet." Nika said and then I felt her breath on me, making me give a pitiful sounding moan. "See? Sylvia told me all of this and I thought it sounded stupid but it works, at least for her. So, your tongue is going in there and is going to go down the alphabet." Pandora just have given Nika some sort of look because she sighed. "Move your tongue like it's tracing the letter, alright? Here, I'll go first." Staring up at the ceiling I felt her draw closer, then her breath was hotter and finally something warm and wet slid from the bottom of my sex to the top, feeling like nothing else I'd experienced before. Then it returned, slipping between my soaking lips into me and started moving. I called out and Pandora was there, not looking at me but instead at the woman currently between my legs.

All too soon Nika stopped and sat up, then Pandora vanished from my side and I wanted to call out for more but my voice wasn't quite up to the task. That had been so different from Pandora fucking me, lacking the penetration but being far more flexible and, and good? Look, it felt fucking good and it was the first time I'd gotten it so I wanted more, okay? Like when I'd blown Jamie-Pandora for the first time, they hadn't wanted me to stop.

"Okay, now you try." I saw Nika looking down between my legs and then I felt Pandora draw close to my sex, reminding me of the last time she had been there and it had been to blow me guy style. This time her tongue timidly ran over my lips and I gasped, still not used to it. And then my girlfriend, my love's tongue came into me and I felt her lips meet mine down there in a different sort of kiss as she started to move. I cried out encouragement but then I said other things without meaning to, started making demands and Nika instructed Pandora to slip a finger in me and that was even better. After Nika told her about the clit and Pandora's mouth vanished from my sex as she explained she already knew about that. And then they both worked together to free it and oh God, oh Jesus and all the fucked up looking angels above, Nika told us to change positions.

"Pandora, lay down and Gen, sit on her reverse cowgirl." Nika instructed us and I rose on shaky legs, finding it was getting hard to catch my breath after that. But Pandora laid on her back and I threw a leg over her head, never having entertained doing this before. I should have asked how she was doing, made sure Pandora was taking this well but I was gone, lost in this new pleasure and the offers for more had kicked me out of control of my own body. Instead, my kindness to Pandora was carefully lowering myself over her face and when her tongue reentered me, I lost any measure of control.

Then Nika laid with her head resting on Pandora's chest, right above where her breasts began and her fingers once more teased out my clit, which felt overly sensitive with Pandora currently taking care of me. And then Nika got as close as she could and her tongue lapped at my clit, doing what Pandora had done that one night and I screamed to the ceiling, not holding anything back. I had two beautiful women taking care of me, I was riding Pandora's face and my hips starting moving without input from my brain, my brain was a fried sizzling piece of meat and all that mattered was the crackling of pleasure currently building within me.

The same pretty face that had sucked a dick was now between my legs and I was riding it, riding her and yet another was blowing me to the best of her ability and the heat was rising from my sex higher, to my navel and higher, up my spine and then I screamed as vision faded, as my hips kept bucking, to get Pandora's tongue deeper and for Nika to take more of my dick. It was brief, like a lightning flash but in it's passage, I felt both more powerful and tired in new ways.

Nika sat up and smiled before wiping her mouth with the back of a hand. "Might wanna get up unless you want to drown poor Pandora." I tried to jump up but my legs fired off a critical error and I fell over instead, the cool air against my legs and sex a blessing I hadn't known I needed.

"Well, I'd say someone enjoyed their first time." Nika said, helping Pandora up, who looked stunned and the bottom half of her face was slick and shiny in the low light. "Come here, let's get you cleaned up." A nearby door was opened and a light clicked on, the both of the disappearing into a very white bathroom. Meanwhile I was still feeling good but that high was fading faster than usual. It had been good, damn good and I'm frustrated I can't quite write that feeling down. But I was ready for more by the time they returned.

"See, that wasn't so bad, was it?" Nika asked and Pandora shook her head. "Feeling good over there?" I nodded and Nika laughed before stepping close to Pandora and posing. "Now I'm curious about what you are packing." Pandora looked at her, then me. I was already standing on legs that felt stronger, walking over to them. Coming up behind Pandora, I embraced her from behind, loving how she molded to me, her butt already pressing against my sex, as if waiting for me to return the favor.

"Sure, I'll show you my Pandora." I said, Nika raising an eyebrow but Pandora only wiggled her butt against me. Peeling off of her just enough to pull the zipper all the way down, we worked together to remove the dress. Unhooking the bra, I took hold of the cups and grinned at Nika, who's eyes were glued to the chest I had in my hands.

"Ready?" I asked and Nika nodded, seemingly speechless for once as I pulled the bra off and Pandora took a deep breath, as if grateful to be free.

"Christ!" Nika muttered before fighting with her dress and kicking it off, not having a bra on underneath. Her boobs weren't as big as Pandora's and closer in size to mine, being very full and round, the nipples standing to attention amid darker areola that sat higher on the breast. I knew they were fake but I only found that interesting rather than off putting, curious as to how different they might feel when compared to Pandora's.

"And you seriously just grew those?" Nika asked, staring at Pandora's chest even as I started playing with her very stiff nipples, getting a moan from her in return.

"Yeah, I got to a C cup first and then used some boobie crème to get here... Ah!" She gave up on talking as I ran a hand down her front, playing with a massively hard dick that was failing to escape the lace it was trapped in.

"Still want to blow my Pandora?" I asked her, Pandora wiggling her ass against me and moaning as I kept playing with her. Nika nodded, looking stunned and I found, probably cruelly, that this was how I preferred her. Not smug or smirking, not in charge but instead knocked off balance and no longer in control. I wanted Nika to be stricken silent, as if in awe of Pandora, as I had been.

Slowly I pushed the front of the wet panties down and finally, with a hard sigh, Pandora was free. That got Nika's attention away from her boobs and she approached, looking Pandora up and down. "Damn your one hot chick." Nika said, getting a light moan from my love. "And I've never been with a chick who's packing before. So I guess we are each others first huh?" Nika stopped before a panting Pandora and surprised me by reaching a trembling hand and, carefully, caressing the breast I wasn't fondling.

"Oh my God..." Nika murmured, looking into Pandora's face. "Do you know how lucky you are?" She asked and Pandora nodded, breathing hard. I took Pandora's dick in my hand and gave it a few strokes, making her moan and thrust her hips out. Taking the hint, Nika sank down to her knees and I pulled my hand away, leaving Pandora's junk all to her.

I expected Nika to say something but instead she leaned forward and, not bothering to grab hold of Pandora's dick, opened wide and stuck her tongue out. Then she caught the underside of Pandora's erection and held it still before leaning forward. I got to watch as the penis I'd grown familiar start to disappear into Nika's mouth.

The both of us saw Nika get halfway and then adjust, Pandora giving a muffled groan as I nuzzled her face with my own. Nika, still looking up at us, took hold of Pandora's hips and slowly, kept moving closer until she, with an unflattering noise, took all of my girlfriend's dick in her mouth. And Pandora was struggling to keep herself in check, breathing harder, each inhale a light little whimper that was only amping me up further.

In a move that surprised me, Nika pulled all the way off Pandora and wiped her mouth, looking up at our faces, then Pandora's heaving chest, then back at the dick begging for more attention before her.

"Are, Can, I-" Nika said before swallowing hard and standing up, looking at Pandora with a desperation that I'd not seen her possess before. "Can we fuck?" Pandora turned in my arms to look up at me and I said, softly, 'yes.' Chaos reigned and I wanted to see it. Pandora turned her head to Nika and told her in an equally quiet tone 'yes.' And then while Nika busied herself with finding what we needed Pandora laid her head against me and I held her tight.

"Are you okay?" Nika asked and Pandora nodded before looking towards the bed where Nika was laying out her goods.

"I never thought I'd be here, doing this. Never thought I'd go down on someone like you or, just, want you to fuck me." She said, face seemingly stuck at being as red as it could be and I kissed Pandora on the cheek for being so honest.

"Yeah, well, I'm riding you first." Nika said, tossing over a condom and I caught it, Pandora trembling too much for any sort of fine motor control. So I put it on her while Nika was busy talking and preparing to her ride. "Cause I'll be honest, I've fucked a few guys before and while one of them was hot, none were pretty or had tits. All the guys want to be King Shit and the girls are the same, they want someone to be their toy and sure, fine, I can do that."

Nika gestured us over and I led Pandora to the bed, in only her garter belt and stockings. She sat and scooted towards the center before falling on her back. I climbed up beside her, taking the lube Nika handed me and slicking up the ever eager erection now clad in a milky white second skin, as if she had already blown her load and was covered in it.

"But not today. So lay back and be a good girl for me and last, 'kay?" Pandora nodded as Nika rose on her knees and swung over the prone form, her own erection having fully recovered. "Is she a good lay?" Nika asked me and I, for a brief second, want to push her off the bed but instead took my time in replying.

"Are you?" I asked and Nika smirked, having all sorts of answers lined up but instead didn't voice them.

"You'll see." Nika said before lowering, reaching down and grabbing hold of the part of Pandora that was easiest to grab. I watched as she did what both Pandora and I had done before, that delicate blind operation of getting Thing A into Place B. And I knew when it happened, as Nika make a new noise while Pandora made a more familiar one, a gentle, needy whine that made me lean down and kiss her.

"Oh Gen..." She whispered just for me and I gave her another, finding an unmoving hand and holding it as I looked to where Pandora and Nika were getting to really know each other. Pandora gave a gasp and Nika a deep, approving moan, her eyes closed and head raising to the ceiling.

"That's right." Nika said lightly, in a voice I'd not heard from her before. And all I could do was watch as Pandora disappeared into Nika until there was no more space between them. There was only Nika's differently shaped dick that was leaking down onto the finery of Pandora's garter belt. "Uhh..." Nika lets out that sound and shivers, making Pandora call out and I watched it all happen.

I don't know how a person is suppose to feel when their gender curious significant other sticks their dick into a transgender lady. I don't think language has evolved to the point where such a scene can be said to the common person without them getting confused. But I wasn't confused or conflicted,chaos reigned in that empty, dark house and as Nika shifted her weight forward and took Pandora's generous breasts in her hands. No, I understood it all and even if my brain, the rational part of me couldn't come to grips with it, the fire that took control during these times knew this well.

Pandora had needs that Nika provided, even if it was just this once. And Pandora was doing it for Nika, who was moaning in a way that didn't speak of being King Shit or in charge. No, Nika was fondling Pandora and slowly moving her hips, lips moving without saying anything. I lowered myself and kissed Pandora again on the lips lightly, not wanting to disrupt her already frantic breathing. And then I moved down to her left breast, my tongue tracing around the areola while Nika was still feeling it, as if unable to believe the sheer weight and heft of her boob.