Finding the Perfect Fit Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet she was navigating the length of Pandora well, moving in short, slow motions that could barely be called thrusts but was still doing the job. Even with me not caring for Nika that much, we both had our goals and they involved making sure Pandora felt good.

"How's it feel? Fucking someone else who's gotta dick?" Nika said, her voice more ragged, this time from passion rather than past emotional destruction. I glanced up at her, finding that she wasn't able to hold on to her pride and was slowly surrendering to pleasure.

Pandora's only answer was a cry, needy and light. Nika began panting at hearing that, sitting upright and starting to move faster. I joined her and saw that she was losing the fight, finally giving into her base needs. Without knowing why, I drew closer and kissed those parted lips that kept saying dumb and painful things, that had told of a past that Pandora had empathized with. And I kissed Nika as she rode my Pandora, I felt one of her breasts that had a slight unnatural firmness to it. But she moaned against my mouth as I did so and I moved my attention downward, leaning in to her chest and kissing that darker spot of color as she stopped moving so much.

This time it was Nika's turn to cry out and her hands were against the back of my head, pulling me closer. In that way both Nika and Pandora were the same: They loved any attention paid to their boobs and I gave Nika all I had in that department. I kissed, licked and sucked at her nipples and felt the tension in Nika build. I rose and fell with the motions of her fucking Pandora, felt my love's hand against one of my legs grab hold as she started to cry out.

I gave up on being gentle and informed Nika how I felt about her by pressing against her breast harder, using my teeth at the edges of her nipples and her breathing only picked up. They were both making wild sounds now, Nika's louder with me being so close. And she didn't sound like King Shit but just another toy that I was playing with as she gave a sharp, final shudder and then Pandora was gasping for air in her cute and yet desperate way.

It's weird how quiet they were. I sat back and saw Nika fire her mess over Pandora's front as my love pawed at the bed, her eyes wide as she looked from Nika to me then back to the woman still riding her. There was no pride to Nika, only a colored face and messy hair as she inhaled, then exhaled. I laid beside Pandora and cuddled up the best I could with Nika still partially in the way, asking how she was feeling.

"Tired." She said in a low voice before speaking up. "Not very lady-like." Nika gave chuckle at that and I saw her rise, Pandora's length flopping over to the side as Nika slid off the bed and stretched. I helped Pandora to her feet and then to the bright bathroom, carefully pulling the condom off and then washing that session of sex off her.

We moved into the bedroom and sat together, Pandora leaning against me as Nika leaned against a far wall that had a TV mounted to it and shook her head. I couldn't see the hateful person she had been but only a combative woman trying her best. And I couldn't ignore what hadn't gone fully flaccid yet, jumping when Pandora nudged me and pointed at that very thing without any sort of shame.

"What?" I asked, wondering what her point was.

"I had that in my mouth." Pandora said before lapsing into a fit of giggles. I joined her, as there was no other response to that statement.

"Do you want it in your ass?" Nika said, silencing Pandora and holding her attention. "I'm almost ready if your up for it." Pandora looked at me and then back to Nika.

"Sure." She said and I tweaked one of her boobs, making Pandora jump.

"Not even going to ask me about it?" I teased and Pandora's tired face registered alarm before I started laughing. "Sorry, I had to!" She gave me a tired, grumpy face and that paired with her starting to smear make up and utterly fucked hair only made it funnier.

"Someone's happy, considering they haven't gotten much action tonight." Nika said, leaving her spot from the wall and sounding much more sure and confident. She sauntered over, a grin playing over her lips and head held high. Once again, I wanted to knock her off that high perch and bring Nika back down to base need, action and reaction. I stood to greet her, an idea occurring instantly that I couldn't bring up in polite company. But that was of no issue then, that night and in that house chaos reigned.

"Pandora?" I extended a hand to her and she took it, standing and I moved her beside Nika, standing before the two of them. "I'm here for Pandora, to make sure she gets what she needs. But I'm down for some action." I smiled, or at least showed my teeth, to Nika and went to my knees. Pandora was fully recovered after busting a nut in Nika and I took her in my right hand, then Nika in my left. Jerking both of them off, I prepared myself for the idea that excited me with how obscene it was in theory.

"Pandora, you okay with really getting to know Nika?" I asked, making it harder for her to answer by kissing the head of her dick.

"Yeah?" She didn't understand but figured it out when I let loose of their cocks and with a hand on either of their hips, brought them side by side before me. Then, I took those hard, living lengths that I didn't have, making me the odd woman out, and brought them together. Pandora moaned and her dick gave a little jump, as if trying to show off. One top the other, I then opened wide and found this wasn't very comfortable at all. Yet, with some positioning, both penises were in my mouth and while I couldn't move very much, my tongue did what it could, slipping between them and getting moans as it slid back and forth.

"Okay!" Nika said and then I was left gasping for air as they pulled out. Sure, it's not the most sexy thing to actually do but the forbidden thrill was there and the fire within was building higher. "So Pandora, do you want to put on a show for your girl here?" Pandora nodded and Nika smiled, patting her on the head, sending another envious surge though me. There was a too vivid urge to punch her right in the crotch but instead I wiped my mouth and stood as Nika went to the closet and dug around.

"Okay! You are in luck Gen, it's going to be a happy ending for you." Nika walked over and handed me a long box, at least a box across and not very wide. Opening it, I wasn't very surprised to find a dildo there, this one with a ring at the end where I was used to a base to fit into the straps that went about my waist. "Sylvia bought that thing and it does it's job. The vibrator controls are on the end there but wait until we're ready." I saw the small chrome buttons on top of the loop as Nika handed Pandora the lube.

Setting aside the dildo, even the business end felt nice, I got a condom about two of my fingers as Pandora bent over and allowed me to lube her up. I took too much delight in Nika watching me slip into Pandora first, going slow until she told me to give her move. So I added another finger and sped up, seeing Nika's hungry gaze and eager erection urging me onward.

"Okay, ready." And then Pandora scooted away from me, looking over a shoulder as if only to show the color was back in her cheeks.

"Gen, take a seat and enjoy the show. Pandora, if I get to be too much, tell me to shut up, okay?" Nika said and Pandora nodded, with me taking a until then ignored chair in the corner. I sat back, spread my legs and slipped a finger through the loop of the dildo, ready to be entertained.

Nika sat on the edge of the bed facing me, legs equally spread, boner sticking straight up. "So have you heard of 'It's not gay unless the balls touch?'" Nika said to Pandora and she nodded before coloring further.

"You said you wanted to suck cock and that's done. Then you stuck your dick into a fellow penis haver. So let's go all out and get really gay with it." Nika said and Pandora was only turning redder. I leaned forward, having forgotten about the dildo hanging off my index finger and was about to tell Nika to shut up but Pandora silenced me with a raised finger.

"Gay how? Because we both identify as female? Or in the guy way?" She said, voice uneven but getting the words out clearly. Nika in returned shrugged, her breasts giving a little bounce.

"Sure, either of 'em. I'm just saying it cause it's messing with that cute little head of yours. Cause it used to do that to me before I stopped caring about what I was doing or with who. Gay, straight, whatever gets you off. Now come on Pandora, open your box for me." Nika said and I frowned, not at her words but rather that she'd come up with a good Pandora line and I really hadn't yet.

"Okay." Pandora said in a husky whisper and walked over to me, bending over and kissing me with surprising force. I returned it, meeting her needy tongue with my own before she stood up and looked down at me with something new: It was a harsh sort of love, with her brow furrowed yet tenderness in the eyes. "Enjoy the show."

Pandora walked to the bed, it being only a few steps but her stocking covered feet whispered on the carpet. She said something to Nika and then nodded at the soft answer. Pandora then faced me and lowered as if she was going to sit on the bed but instead she was going to land in Nika's lap. A murmur and Pandora stopped, allowing me to see Nika take hold of her rod while leaning back some, Pandora's eyes closed and her glorious boobs on full display for me.

When motion resumed I couldn't look away from the slick and gleaming spike Pandora was lowering herself on. She gave a little cry when Nika touched her down there and swallowed but I saw naked need on Pandora's face. It was then I started rubbing the dildo against me, wanting to be touched as she was. Nika gave two commands, both familiar ones: "Relax. Breathe." And Pandora did just that and then she gave another cry as I saw part of Nika was no longer visible. Unable to help it, I matched what was happening before me, slipping the inanimate length into me, not all the way, not yet.

It was slow going but Pandora was doing her best to put on a show all the while. Just like when she told me that part of her going to the mall and the drive afterwords, I knew part of it was acting but the rest was just her. One of her hands was on the edge of the bed, holding her steady while the other was in the act of brushing hair out of her face and seemed to have paused there.

When Pandora moved down some, I put more of the dildo into me and she saw what I was doing, a smile playing over her lips but it couldn't quite hold there. I leaned forward as she took more of Nika, not much of the dark haired woman's sex left visible. Finally I got enough of my temporary lover in to start giving me what I desperately needed then, penetration that reached beyond labia.

With a cry that might have been acted or not, Pandora sat fully on Nika's lap and I ran the dildo in as deep as it could go at seeing the two women before me. Nika had reached around my love and was once more feeling up one of Pandora's boobs, her face one of crumbling restraint. Pandora, meanwhile, was unable to sit still, her supporting hand the only exception.

Both of their legs spread, I saw that Nika reach and run her hand down Pandora's front and give her boner a stroke before going below it. There, that soft and yet firm bundle was given a little tweak before Nika moved, as if trying to thrust upward, and then she cupped her hand slightly. And sure enough, now she had both of their balls in her grasp, holding them close, as if to get to know each other better.

"Feel that?" Nika asked softly and Pandora nodded, pressing down on her harder and Nika gasped. Her hand let loose and then moved up to the eager prick now bobbing up and down, Pandora starting to ride the woman under her. "I don't hear that vibrator going." Nika said, voice strained and I looked away briefly, not wanting to miss any of this. I found what had to be the power button and pressed it, bringing what I had previous thought of as an inanimate object to life. It fired up with a deep hum and my free hand clamped down on the chair's arm, legs drawing up almost as if I was mimicking Pandora as the powerful, unerring vibrations roared though me.

As I worked what I had, Pandora did the same and our eyes kept meeting before breaking away, if only to close, to relish all that was happening in the house where chaos reigned. I saw her breasts begin to jiggle as she got into it, Nika's hand still jerking her off as those legs made her rise and fall. Her eyes went to where I was using the dildo, the low hum of the motor unnatural in the room but it didn't matter. Nika said nothing of importance, just telling Pandora she was beautiful and so was I, look at your girlfriend watching you get fucked.

Together we started speeding up and I wanted to rise, to walk over and hold my Pandora while she experienced this first but my legs refused to rise. So I called out her name and she called out mine, eyes screwing closed as she started in, her dick flailing about as her ass slapped against Nika, who was silent now in this final hour.

I fought back a scream as the fire that had been watching the whole time finally tore free from the confines of sanity.              Fucking myself with the ever steady vibrating dildo, I roared as the deep, powerful, all consuming orgasm came. Pandora became a blur and I made sounds belonging to an animal as I convulsed about the still going phallus in me. Clutching the armrests, I watched as Pandora spilled over, crying out for me over and over as white spurts flew from her still wild and free penis, spraying out over the carpet as she rode Nika all the while.

Finally my thumb got the message, or maybe it was just sheer dumb luck, and clicked in the power button. The fire behind my eyes, the fire that controlled all my limbs in these motions bid me to rise and I did so, weakly. My one time lover was still in me and stayed there as I took step after halting step towards a slowing down Pandora, still calling out my name.

I walked over something hot and wet but I ignored it, taking another step. All I wanted was Pandora, savagely beautiful Pandora who still had a dick in her ass. And finally I was there, taking her in my arms that the fires of passion and lust couldn't operate correctly. But I held her and she met as we whispered each other's name. At some point I fell forward and Pandora back, Nika still there under us and I kissed my love.

Eventually Nika untangled herself from us and the lamp was turned off, leaving us alone in the darkness but that was fine. Pandora told of her love for me and I pulled out the dildo, instead feeling about until I found a still wrapped condom on the bed and tore it up, putting it on Pandora. And I held her close as her sex found mine but it wasn't hard, Pandora's exhaustion catching up with her. She apologized but I refused to hear it, instead peeling the second skin off and going down between her legs. There I found the thing that refused to stand, even as I took it in my mouth. And Pandora moved until I felt her breath between my legs and in the dark we found each other. No matter what I did her sex wouldn't harden but I didn't stop trying, couldn't. She was using her tongue on me and her thumb was on my clit, it was harder than Pandora's sex and the fire that was in control said as much in the dark and she shivered.

Eventually the fire once more broke free and this time it burned too bright and I held Pandora's legs in the strange house, unable to reach any other part of her and quietly found climax again, panting and shaking all the while. I laid back on the bed and looked up at nothing, hearing Pandora beside me and then her legs, still with the sexy texture of stockings upon them, were against mine. And I curled about her form and felt her ass against me, her breasts in my hands and only then did the fire give a final flicker before dying out.

Finally, I closed my eyes and heard Pandora's gentle, steady breathing. That lulled me to sleep and our stay in the house where chaos reigned finally came to a close.